It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura’s Letter to the Ruling Elite!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
Our revolution will be one of love, unity, grace, with the goal of peace and prosperity and opportunity for all.

unfortunately we will never get anywhere with peaceful protests...and as for peaceful revolution....ridiculous

the ONLY way to bring down the giants is with force...they play dirty, so should we.

and it will happen one day
edit on 14-4-2011 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I don't see any change or revolution occurring until we find a way to stop the cult of worshiping wealth, greed, and those who control our resources as if they are gods, in hopes that they provide us a meager existence. There are many, who are directly hurt by these elite gods, but still, as a good serf/peasant/servant should, overlook those sins and worship blindly. Until we no longer tolerate the nonstop daily human sacrifices that are being made on the alter of profit, there will be no change.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

I'd take a bullet for that man.
He is the type of warrior that can turn this country around.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The message should not be to the ruling elite but to the serfs; don't like what 'the elite' is doing then don't participate. Nobody is forcing anyone, just don't buy their products, a change of lifestyle so that 'the elite' can't profit from you, or at least bring their profits to a minimum. Ofcourse, this isn't easy that's why so few choose not to have a car, who try to consume as little as possible or grow their own food and generate their own electricity.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
The message should not be to the ruling elite but to the serfs; don't like what 'the elite' is doing then don't participate. Nobody is forcing anyone, just don't buy their products, a change of lifestyle so that 'the elite' can't profit from you, or at least bring their profits to a minimum. Ofcourse, this isn't easy that's why so few choose not to have a car, who try to consume as little as possible or grow their own food and generate their own electricity.

(Emphasis mine) I agree with you 100%, and am actually working on something to put up on a blog regarding this.

A message to The Elite will go nowhere. They will laugh, and the already existing fire in some of our hearts will burn when we read it. What needs to be done is a letter to The Serfs, the masses, the sheep - anyone with a doubt or with their eyes closed. They need to read something that ignites their fire; they need to question The Elite and in doing so all at once they will stand united with one another.

While I commend Venture for this, I think it needs to be done differently to set the wheels a' turnin'.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
I see him on CNN he was tearing into Piers Morgan

This guy is my hero... i have never had one of them before, this guy gets it!... this guy wants to fight for it!... I'm on it and will follow suit

Its time for the WESTERN REVOLUTION!

Its time to string up the elites and say NO MORE enough is enough, the big fat cats are out there, and they will come back down to earth when the 99% drags them out of there mansions & positions of power they have abused, let there be no more greed these people have destroyed to much of this world, our world

Be sure to return and post YOUR success in what YOU'VE accomplished and contributed to this.

I will be awaiting to hear what changes you made, if any.

Oh.. and I won't feel bad if you do not like so many here who blow their horns and do nothing but turn off their computers when done venting.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Willbert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well people of what is going on today! These clips fits right in here !!

as this absolutely shows that BUSH SR and His son Junior Also ,, have no clue of economic struggle !

when asked of how the Nation Debt is effecting him ! HE HAS NO DAM Clue he's Lost!!! then he goes on about a Black Church about the Welfare of the lower class people struggling ! He said this to the lady in question as She is an African American , an W.A.S.P. Reaction !! Triggering !! of seeing a black person !! WOW and this guy was ran our Nation ! just as his son did to this country ! Clinton Slammed him in the Debate of 92

and We all know here about Bush JR the 8 years of it! and I dont think i need to explain that, as there alot of Media Evidence

This Guy basically said what Jesse V said !

A guy insulting bush live

edit on 14-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Illuminati?????? lmao.

He's CLEARLY talking about the U.S government.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

You are absolutely correct my friend. The ONLY way to take down the elite is to get out of the system of the elite. As long as people are still caught up in owning property, owning material wealth, not sharing what they have with all, and loving all equally, then a system will be in place to regulate this iniquity and protect those things you want from those you deem unworthy to share with. You may not like the "elite" but it is YOU who will continue to put the "elite" in place.

When we stop seeing others as "elite" or even less than ourselves, then we will have the world of equality and peace we are destined to have. A rich man will only lead masses to protect his own riches. A business man will make peace his business. A leader can only lead those who are willing to follow because they believe through fear or personal gain that he is the leader.

Be your OWN leader and teach others to lead themselves. That is the only way to peace and unity in this world.

Love one another more than you love this world. Love all equally and share what we have. You are only here for a short period of time. Why must we make that time such a struggle when it can be blissful for all?

That's the Plan at the bottom of my posts.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Captain Freedom's Workout Commercial

CAPTAIN!! Freedom is what we need!!!!

Well we all know that John and Bobby Kennedy was trying to bring down the Mob ( Mafia ) & CIA ! Right
let alone The Federal Bank

But if we have Jesse Ventura! getting the Mob Well just see the video below !

White Lightning !

Jesse Ventura's hillarious old cameo as White Lightning

Jessie Kicks Ass!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I see two links but no place do I see this can be attributed to JV. Sorry, but this crap floats around all the time and it's eventually proven false. Show me where he said that.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

James George Janos, or Jesse Ventura, is an American politician, actor and radio and television talk show host with a net worth of $12 million.

Celebrity Networth

Jesse's hardly part of the huddled masses. Was the election stolen that put him into office? What revolution is he himself actually planning to lead?

Bread and Circuses...

When you are boiling a frog, it is good to have a pressure release valve on your kettle. This way the pressure doesn't build up and explode.

If you drop a frog in a pot of boiling water, it will of course frantically try to clamber out. But if you place it gently in a pot of tepid water and turn the heat on low, it will float there quite placidly. As the water gradually heats up, the frog will sink into a tranquil stupor, exactly like one of us in a hot bath, and before long, with a smile on its face, it will unresistingly allow itself to be boiled to death. - "The Story of B" Daniel Quinn

Not to mention there is much money to be made in the conspiracy circuit.

Yeah Jesse! You posted a letter...

Real life is almost as entertaining as the WWF!

With Love,

Your Brother

I'm with you. Until Jesse is out there in front of the cameras giving suggestions of what we can DO (as opposed to just raising our thumbs and hollering, "Go Jesse") I am dubious of his commitment. Bread and circuses, indeed.

Anyway, I take this opportunity to offer the readership ideas of what we can do...

In my sig are two threads which lay out what we can do. The foundational piece (read first) is called The End of Entropy, and the structural piece is called The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform. I hope readers choose to contemplate what I offer.

Do the 'Digm!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
GO JESSE!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This is a call I consider good in the time frame we are right now. He's coming out of the blue and say so much truth that I was happy reading every sentence, every word and every letter of this short text. There is still light and will always be. Deny ignorance and keep on searching for the truth

thruthseek3r

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I dont understand why everybody is so amped up over this. He wrote a letter. Big #ing deal. Who is the ruling class anyways? Who is he sending it to? Is this just something he is going to read aloud on his TV show? Did he mail it? It lists a bunch of accusations but what it doesn't do is prove anything. It just blames the "ruling class" who, honestly, we don't even know who that is. Everything that the letter blames the ruling class for is entirely OUR fault. Its OUR fault things are the way they are. Its not some ruling class that has no face, its US. WE have to change it and the thing is, we could change it over night, but instead we just say "Hey check out this letter Jesse Ventura wrote. GO JESSE!" This sensationalized paragraph takes the weight off your shoulders and even more so allows yourself to feel that things are not this way because of you. The #ing "ruling class" isn't going to read a letter and say "Oh...poor citizens. Lets change our ways. The bald mullet guy is right." See what I mean?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Some kind of uprising is coming. I KNOW it is. I cannot tell you how many of our clients come into our office and go off about the state of affairs today. I work for an CPA firm as the office manager and almost all of our clients are middle class. They are so completely fed up. Their businesses went under, the bank took their homes, and the gov't takes what little they have left in the form of taxes. I hardly know some of them and they are totally comfortable telling me all this stuff. It's really sad.

I also had my best friends sister-in-law come over so I could help her prepare a return and she shocked me with some of the stuff she was saying. People that I never would have imagined doing so are talking almost like conspiracy theorists. It's just insane.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I don't doubt that Jesse is 100% genuine - as far as he is aware. I just want to say for the record that I wonder if he's unaware he may be being used to provocate an uprising to give the PTB the excuse they need to implement martial law and all the NWO policies under the guise of 'protection' that they otherwise coudn't get away with, or at least as handily.

Keep in mind at all times that the plans and technology to manipulate people's minds are WAY more advanced that being acknowledged, and has been for a long time - and that people have literally been put into place from birth to serve a part of the plan in the future. I am suspicious of ANYONE who 'is allowed' to surface and have influence over many by the completely controlled media - no matter how much on the anti-PTB side they are supposedly on.

That doesn't mean we should do something and I'm tired of all the whining, exposing and complaining and still sitting here doing nothing. I don't know the answer, but I think it's in the realm of non-violent non-compliance and suffering the inconveniences for a while.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I know this may seem old and overstated but this song written close to 40 years ago has never been more relevent than today.
edit on 14-4-2011 by redzareptile because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2011 by redzareptile because: I haven't had my coffe yet!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Aisling
I like the things that Jesse *says* but how do I know that I can trust him too?

when he picks up a weapon and starts putting
lead down range of TPTB.

I heard some scuttle butt, the other day.
Do not know if it is correct or not but wanted
to share. Someone claimed on another thread
that Jesse was never a Navy SEAL. The SEALS
did not exist as a unit classification when he was in.
They came after he left the Navy.
Any clarification on that would be nice

edit on 4/14/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

Oh yes they were in Vietnam, I have a good friend who served with Jesse in the Seals in Nam. Its funny because he has the same demeanor and size as Jesse but rarely talks about anything he did as a Seal. They were all convinced BUDS was the job for them when they signed up because all the recruiters told them when they signed up was that they would get to blow up a lot of sh*t lol.

Not long after they were regretting that decision, during hell training.

They are good like that. When I enlisted they asked if I wanted to be on a Ship or Sub. I thought about it for a few seconds and he says "They're are boats on the high seas and they're are targets, Subs are boats and the rest are targets" lol.

Needless to say that sealed my opinion of what I was going to be on.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
Some kind of uprising is coming. I KNOW it is. I cannot tell you how many of our clients come into our office and go off about the state of affairs today. I work for an CPA firm as the office manager and almost all of our clients are middle class. They are so completely fed up. Their businesses went under, the bank took their homes, and the gov't takes what little they have left in the form of taxes. I hardly know some of them and they are totally comfortable telling me all this stuff. It's really sad.

I also had my best friends sister-in-law come over so I could help her prepare a return and she shocked me with some of the stuff she was saying. People that I never would have imagined doing so are talking almost like conspiracy theorists. It's just insane.

I've noticed much the same. People (even the stubborn older generations) are waking up in every demographic now. The fact that it seems like such a cross-section of Americans is why it should be alarming to the folks behind the wheel.

Even if we do end up with another republican/democrat dictator, I think this next election will open up very important dialog and start a snowball effect that will have, at the very least, gradual and important change.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join