It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura’s Letter to the Ruling Elite!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Ventura / Trump

Pres. / VP

S+F

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by rancher1
I'm going to getting me some.I'm going to get me some. I'm going to get me some. Anybody know what that line is from..

Is that Mr. Duke doing "Doc" from the same Predator movie?
I believe he got some from old Spidey Face too. 2nd line

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by daikaiju

Originally posted by rancher1
I'm going to getting me some.I'm going to get me some. I'm going to get me some. Anybody know what that line is from..

Sergeant Mac Eliot (Bill Duke) after he loses it in Predator.

COrrected. And I feel stupid as a post.

I subscribed to this thread to see where we end up. The normal
agitation will subside, and maybe a couple of good ideas will be set
on the table to be swept off with a flourish of reality.
The NWO has set the game, and they'd love for us to pick up a
rock right now. JFK was absolutely right about the impossibility of
a peaceful revolution, 'they' 've undermined the laws by gradual screwed
precedent to protect criminality instead of the rule of law.
And Protoplasmic, if you're out there-- Webster T. and yourself
bemoaning 600,000 laws passed with the de facto Constitution,
(and 300,000 or so criminal penalties attached to them) give me
very little hope that even a good book bonfire would help by now.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
well im going t put myself into the shoes of the elites, do you know what i would say in response to this?

"and you can't do sh*t about it."

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

As if I have watched predator loads of times and watched quite a few Jessie conspiracy shows but never in all my years had I ever realised that Jessie Ventura was an actor in predator!!!

That has made my day!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
[r i]reply to post by inforeal

Its to bad Jesse can't run for president as he himself mentioned on CNN, he lives in Baja, Mexico so unless he changes his legal residence...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
What a joke....thats all i gotfor this...
2nd

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

So this guy runs a tv show about the "truth" yet it isn't canceled and he hasn't been assassinated? Doesnt that strike anyone else as fishy if what this guy speaks about is true?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
"You’ve poisoned the air we breathe, contaminated the water we drink, and copyrighted the food we eat. "

Yes, about time someone else said it too, but the ruling elite are supremely idiotic, as well as greedy, they breathe the same air, drink the same water and eat the same food, so it proves that they are just as contaminated as the ordinary citizen it, so hence, they are even MORE stupid than the people.
What a bunch of selfish losing inbreeds they truly are. How I LOL at them.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Go Jesse!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

So this guy runs a tv show about the "truth" yet it isn't canceled and he hasn't been assassinated? Doesnt that strike anyone else as fishy if what this guy speaks about is true?

I'm sure it has some spin to it. One could say the same thing about Alex Jones, or David Icke, or...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Here's my feeling...

I like the things that Jesse *says* but how do I know that I can trust him too?

For all I know he's just another hopey changey figure put out there by the elite to draw us all into another facade that will run people to the voting booths. Then once the election is won, it's back to business as usual.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

The Real Jesse Ventura

Jim, Jesse's real name is Jim Janus. He grew up in my city and one of my business partners worked with him after he got out of the navy. He was a standup guy, honest as the day is long. Always a very hard worker, never a moocher, always worked harder than everybody else. He was a tire buster at an auto store after the navy for a while. Was always helping fellow employees out, taking them to the gym after working them train in weights, how to get in shape, etc. He wasn't much of a talker, but everyone liked him immensely and respected him. He was a very good mayor of Brooklyn Park and a very good governor also.....

Go Jesse and God Bless !

www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Hoorah!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
I like the things that Jesse *says* but how do I know that I can trust him too?

when he picks up a weapon and starts putting
lead down range of TPTB.

I heard some scuttle butt, the other day.
Do not know if it is correct or not but wanted
to share. Someone claimed on another thread
that Jesse was never a Navy SEAL. The SEALS
did not exist as a unit classification when he was in.
They came after he left the Navy.
Any clarification on that would be nice

edit on 4/14/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Someone claimed on another thread that Jesse was never a Navy SEAL. The SEALS did not exist as a unit classification when he was in. They came after he left the Navy. Any clarification on that would be nice

This is just wiki information but...

On Underwater Demolition Team:

The UDTs pioneered combat swimming, closed-circuit diving, underwater demolitions, and midget submarine (dry and wet submersible) operations. They were the precursor to the present-day United States Navy SEALs.

On Jesse's Navy Career:

From September 11, 1969, to September 10, 1975, during the Vietnam War era, Ventura served in the United States Navy. Ventura graduated with BUD/S class 58 in December 1970[4] and was part of Underwater Demolition Team 12 (UDT).[5] The UDTs were merged with the US Navy SEALs in 1983, 8 years after Ventura had left the Navy. Bill Salisbury, an attorney in San Diego and a former Navy SEAL officer, accused Ventura of "pretending" to be a SEAL and wrote that Ventura would be blurring an important distinction by claiming to be a SEAL when he was actually a frogman with the UDT. Compared to SEAL teams, UDTs saw less combat and took fewer casualties.[6][7][8] Following that, Governor Ventura's office confirmed that Ventura was never a member of the SEALs. His spokesman stated that Ventura has never tried to convince people otherwise.[6] Ventura stated: "Today we refer to all of us as SEALs; that's all it is."[8]

On Navy Seals:

The Navy needed to determine its role within the special operations arena. In March 1961, Arleigh Burke, Chief of Naval Operations, recommended the establishment of guerrilla and counter-guerrilla units. These units would be able to operate from sea, air or land. This was the beginning of the Navy SEALs. Many SEAL members came from the Navy's Underwater Demolition Team units, who had already gained experience in commando warfare in Korea; however, the Underwater Demolition Teams were still necessary to the Navy's amphibious force.

My dad also have a dive buddy when I was growing up that was on Seal Team 1 and served several tours in Vietnam. I remember him talking about UDT as if they were his SEAL brothers. Probably nothing dishonest in him using the SEAL name, much more recognizable to the general public than UDT.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Do 'it' today.

Stop Halt Stop Halt Stop Halt.

Or like homeland security says

Stop.Think.Connect: Protecting Your Identity During ...WW3 approach..

Stop paying
Stop working
Stop college
Stop it all

Start connecting, start sharing, start expanding LOVE for each other TODAY!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
What a strange coincidence, I just got done watching Predator today. Is it really possible for me to watch a movie from the 80's and then hear the same actor from that movie re-use his famous line on the same day? I think it's a sign.

We're with you Jesse.

No, it's a co-incidence.

But go Jesse

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by darbur
is that a letter of resignation or is he looking for a raise

One of the auto 'personality' forum accounts we've been hearing about lately?

Anyone else noticed all the gleaming brand new accounts being created here on ATS recently, that only type a negative one or two liner post?

I have.

What was that arse licking software company, doing the NWO dirty work for them, by having 50 or 100 forum accounts per 'real' operator, 'anonymous' hacked their corporate records and told us all...can't remember the little weasel who runs it...

In any case i'm *hoping* ATS management and MODS are on this like flies around a turd.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join