It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura’s Letter to the Ruling Elite!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Well isn't this funny ive been reading!! lately a Great Book Called

The Prosecution of George W Bush for Murder by Vincent Bugliosi !

and i came across this thread !

Way to go Jesse ! Thanks for Seeing and exposing the Truth when you can!

Anyone Remember!

Michael Moore Oscar awards

as they thought he was booed and heads turned away from him! as they booed him ! ad people that he was wrong for saying it live ! and was more less booted off stage!

Fahrenheit 9/11 Wins the People's Choice Best Movie Award

Then years later he made a documentary about the 911 event ,, the wars, bush's involvement role

does any one want to Boo Now ! ! what is going on with the American Government in the last 10 years!

Obama well he was caught with the Baggage that the Bush Administration Left!

Tho Both Presidents are Puppets used by the Master! (TPTB) Just one was Willingly with the help from his Father and the other was Stringed and Gagged and forced to become a Talking Parrot

as I would tend to believe that Jesse Ventura of All people Would Agree

The Dead silence in the Eyes is the Give Away
edit on 14-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Go Jesse! A great way to state the facts with one liners. Im with you! Lets bring the "giants" to their knees.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
we are bleeding… but we ain’t got time to bleed.

i hope nothing happens to jesse 'accidently' like everyone else who speaks out.

go jesse

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Steel balls Ventura has my vote yet again
2nd line

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by daikaiju

Originally posted by rancher1
I'm going to getting me some.I'm going to get me some. I'm going to get me some. Anybody know what that line is from..

Sergeant Mac Eliot (Bill Duke) after he loses it in Predator.

It's actually " Gonna have me some fun, gonna have me some fun. He's just singing the words to The lIttle Richard song "Long tall Sally" that they were listening to in the helicopter before the drop. He sings a line or two before this when hes stripping down tho chase the Predator. Love Little Richard and Preadtor so just giving proper credit to the two. Moving on

Good to see Jesse staying active. While true we do not know his real intentions, he is speaking the truth (conspiracies aside as we all know these are highly debatable) and imo anyone who can help wake up the sleepers right now is a good thing. There is nothing wrong with Loving your country and your fellow man and if nothing else I truly believe that Jesse does.

With that said all we can do is keep an eye on him and hope he continues to help the cause.

That is all

Trowa

edit on 14/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
"Sure you don't want any? This stuff will transform you into a godd&*m sexual tyrannasaurus!"

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I was just watching Morning Joe on MSNBC what I consider the voice of reasonable left wingers. The governor republican governor of Virginia, when asked about the fairness of multiple-millionaires paying zero income taxes, he simply repeated "No new taxes."

A democratic governor when asked about the constitutionality of Obamas illegal wars, refused to answer the question. There is no reason for any debate as long as the two party dictatorship controls us.

We must urge Jesse to run with Ron Paul on the libertarian ticket. Tell all your friends. We can do it.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Just because the man has worked hard and done well for himself is no reason to disregard the message. If anything it shows that he is level headed and intelligent. What must a man's monetary worth be to you for you to listen to his message?!? Isn't his intellectual worth, worth a lot more than money!?? Not many politicians are able to remember what it was like to be a regular guy. I fail to see what you are trying to get at with your vague post.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

The Pretenders "Bring on the revolution..... don't want to die for nothing, wanna die for something"

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
A letter? All they're going to do is laugh and use it for toliet paper...if that.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
this letter applies to all of the world... time to have us our own little " north-african style spring-clean" Europe as well as the US

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I see him on CNN he was tearing into Piers Morgan

This guy is my hero... i have never had one of them before, this guy gets it!... this guy wants to fight for it!... I'm on it and will follow suit

Its time for the WESTERN REVOLUTION!

Its time to string up the elites and say NO MORE enough is enough, the big fat cats are out there, and they will come back down to earth when the 99% drags them out of there mansions & positions of power they have abused, let there be no more greed these people have destroyed to much of this world, our world

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Both the power elite and their minions the cops have a major flaw: they overestimate their power.

By invading us and provocating us in the public place like stupid dogs, they fail to realize that.. THEY ARE SURROUNDED by us!

If the TSA barbarians can surround and abuse defenseless individuals (now including children) and they forget that hundreds, thousands of people can surround and abuse these barbarians even more.

'Cause you know, it's always in the numbers.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

GO Jesse !

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Unfortunately, all we are going to do is cheer for Jessie from the sidelines, like at a football game, as we are trained from watching sports to cheer for the players and to live vicariously throught "their" victories, yet have none of our own. Sports have taught the Americn people, that you can sit around and let someone else succeed and somehow you have succeeded as well. So in the spirit of, say, oh, I don't know... football... we will do nothing but sit here and cheer Jessie on ....kinda like what we are already doing. The elites know we aren't gonna do jack. American have been threatened and called out for years now and still nothing. All these things they did to us, (where do I start), and we just sat back like cowards and let them...

Well said. Rome used these same tactics on their own populace. They work as well now, as they did then.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Klassified because: Correction

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
change we can believe in again ?
I hope its not just more BS marketing to get elected.
solutions is to change the electral rules like they have in other countries.
1. you can a stipend for your campaign so its an even playing field
2. no lobbying or corporate financing allow.

These are the rules in Australia and most European countries.

The us is indeed barbaric in this regards and why the system over there is so foobar.

So we should push for electoral change laws, because then many of these other things like Jesse is talking about can be brought in much more easily without the old"change we can believe in" rhetoric.

But i still applaud Jesse for going with what his heart tells him is true. Indeed is honourable.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Jesse is tha man.

I wish he would run but then you know what would happen to him..

Ask JFK.

he wanted to bring down everything all the lies and deception to the american people and let them all in the loop.

He got whacked.:

go jesse

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

He was awesome in predator.

A classic that all should have in their mantown.

Jesse da man.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Almost everything he posted (if he did), we brought it on ourselves. We were the ones who wanted the Pound/Dollar stores, and now we are complaining that factories are shutting down and work is going abroad. Typical human nature.

-Naeem

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I have a feeling he is playing a big part in something good in the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join