It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly time vortex appears over Antarctica

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

mi sinformation no such wikileaks release exists article was created by Sorcha Faal = sucha fool. this article is in the same format..

mb hoax

kx

All this Russian stuff is nearly always Sorcha Faal. This one is a classic. Sorcha Faal = sorta fail!

edit on 14-4-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

Originally posted by RufusDriftwood
You guys have vivid imaginations.
I wouldn't trust anything that involves the French! They eat snails don't you know!?

Thank God for vivid imaginations or we probably wouldn't have light bulbs, much less the computer or a cell phone, just to name a few things from vivid imaginations

My thoughts as well. Einstein Himself even said that "Imagination is more powerful than knowledge." That is one of my favorite quotes and it is *very true.* However, there will ALWAYS be people who have little imagination, and they will write off most things that don't fit into their limited world view. I had to post this reply before reading all the rest of the thread, after reading two posts that unfortunately received a bunch of stars for their ridicule of this subject. Of course, that fits right into the debunker playbook: ridicule call something a load of BS without offering any facts or anything of substance. I starred and flagged the OP, and a couple of your subsequent replies as well. Great thread, thanks for sharing!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
A thread from 2004 Here @ ATS discusses the same thing

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MushroomWig

Yes but it was a fun fairy tale. And I enjoyed it, even if it had no truth. Many are wondering and speculating what that anomaly is. Gets the imagination spinning. Something many adults are missing since thier childhoods.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

A very fasinating read, I remember when they use to talk about a hole in the Ozone layer at the South Pole. Then they just stopped talking about it. I kept thinking someone would mention it when talking about Global Warming. Never heard it mentioned in a long time. Great Post. I wonder if this has anything to do with Wikileaks saying there was a war with UFO, around the South Pole. FFF&SSS

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
the origional site seems to have vanished , but this latest hoax is simply an extrapolation of a decade old hoax

read hear

only the terminally gulible believed it then ,

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The intelligent people in this world, hawking etc., that can only theorize are probably more right than they could ever even fathom. If knowledge was shared openly, not military knowledge I can see why that is kept secret, who knows the advancements we could potentially be seeing.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Damn, would've been interesting if this wasn't a hoax. Oh well.

Also, saw some posts about Wikileaks and Aliens, lol.
Here's the link:
Source

Sorry conspiracy theorists
edit on 14-4-2011 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I remember years ago when a European official made those remarks about U.S. activities in the Antarctic (it was reported widely in the mainstream media at the time), but then the story disappeared and I never heard/read anything more about it. It seems most likely that a secret air or space craft, possibly nuclear armed, was lost down there and they were/are working to recover it. Either that or something else.

But this then comes to mind.

Miskatonic University Antarctic Expedition

In 1930 an expedition from Miskatonic University arrived in the Antarctic. Shortly thereafter a remote survey camp began exploring a newly discovered chain of mountains and radioed back the details of an incredible discovery.

Hours later, every man in the camp was dead.

The controversy over what happened to the poor souls in that isolated outpost still rages today. Where they killed by a freakishly powerful storm, as the official inquiry ruled? Or were they the victims of a mass, homicidal rage induced by tainted food, as some have suggested? And what of the mysterious discovery they claimed to have made shortly before radio contact was lost?

peace

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
sounds like another wormhole on this planet. The Bermuda Triangle in one of the wormholes. Next time either of us go to that place, if possible, we need to be careful on where we go or else we'll end up in the '60s.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
There was a meeting at CERN. This was the agenda.

cdsweb.cern.ch...

This is what the outcome of that meeting was.

cdsweb.cern.ch...

It happened on January 27, 1965

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

2 things:

1.) Why is this vortex deadly?

2.) I wonder if they tried sending a balloon with the current date on it?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Dang Vortex's anyway, here's another one messing with us !!

______beforeitsnews/story/288/821/Mysterious_Vortex_Warned_Is_Creating_Global_Weather_Catastrophe.htmla

Brought to us by my favorite sci fi writer...OOOPS, I mean REPORTER... of course.

But seriously, Just read the ATS description of appropriate posts for the "SKUNK WORKS" and quit ruining the fun here all you skeptics.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well if there is an undiscovered alien structure somewhere in the world, my first guess would be Antarctica because of all the mysteries surrounding the region.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
That picture of a tunnel boring machine is an obvious fake. The largest machine is pictured here -

The one in the fake image looks even larger.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
that article offers no proof on anything. there is no physicist no information about any of the people, sounds pretty hoax-ish to me.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Why am I not surprised that this is a hoax?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I guess i dont understand the theory of time travel but I dont understand how if someone dies in the present you could go back and visit them in the past which in return would really mean they arent dead....oh no i've gone cross eyed...lol

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
Reply to post by onehuman

great thread, i read about this with the wikileak on the US and how they have been aware of huge alien activity since 2004.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

mi sinformation no such wikileaks release exists article was created by Sorcha Faal = sucha fool. this article is in the same format..

mb hoax

kx

Can you at least attempt to make your post understandable?

Is that asking too much?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well that actually started to scare me for a second... until I saw it was from beforeitsnews, a site where anyone can upload anything they want. Giving it absolutely no credibility after I have seen time and time again, complete non-sense coming from this site.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join