It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly time vortex appears over Antarctica

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I am curious as to whay that giant earth boring machine is digging (or dug) to and what the supposed ancient technology way down under all that ice is.

I say we hunt down the ATS "remote viewers" to have a look around and let us know what they see...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I just had a great idea.

I'm going to open an account over at BIN (OMG, lookit that
) and just start to make [SNIP] up. Their "writers" are unpaid aside from click-thru ad revenue (if someone reads your story and clicks on an advertisement on that page, you get .00001 cents or something like that) and I can write a Hell of a lot better than that. In fact, I'll bet I can come up with a totally wild story that nobody could debunk.

I'm gonna be a MILLIONAIRE!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 14-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Like I said.. by someincredible miracle I listened to a coast to coast interview LAST NIGHT with Nick Cook where Art Bell wa talking aobut this same story in 2005 and said the same thing.. Nick cook had read aobut the same thing... so yes the story is being regurgiated but it seems to be accurate to the orginal story - the core of it at least.
edit on 14-4-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
reply to post by onehuman

No "physicist Mariann McLein" listed in JSTOR.org...only name I recognized along the way was 'Pravda'.
Now there's a thread-stopperr.

I knew it - no attribution in the article, and it reeks of sorcha..

good call!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

turn down noscript temporarily..

helps

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Events of January 27 1967.

Outer Space Treaty signed by USA, UK & USSR.
Apollo 1 tragedy.

All i could find for now.......

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
its funny how you can know that a link is going to take you to beforeitsnews before you even click on it...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
great Post I have also found a strange picture of the southpole

source

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The entire story is nonsense - as someone earlier said there was no such person who was referenced within the article - and the all singing, all dancing boring machine they show with the 'US AIR FORCE' emblazoned across it - is a photoshop job on the genuine Herrenknecht tunnel boring machine. They even ripped off the image from web pages about it. People who post crap like this on the internet should suffer a complete boycott of their web pages (I don't mean the original poster of it here who was only trying to understand what was going on) - it completely messes with people's minds and wastes their time...

Look at the last image on this link and you'll see the genuine machine (the exact same one they show in their article) and read about what it was really used for...

www.megamachine.info...

Oz
edit on 14-4-2011 by Ozscot because: typo

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
See if this makes sense.

The dis info agents know that this hits on some nerve - too close to the truth. They hop in the Antarctica Wayback machine and post some stuff on ATS in 2004, come back and debunk the thread by using the post they just created back in 2004. This is just another set of coincidences that someone came up with to make an odd story. Or maybe the rumbling sounds are the atomic tunnel boring machine and it went off course, caused a bunch of earthquakes and got stuck down there and now they're trying to get it unstuck.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Interesting but I really dont know how reliable this is. There a lots of claims here but very few names or specifics, it seems to me that the website creator might have just entered in false or speculative info, Im guna go try and search for info on the missing film crew, will post my findings back here in a bit

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious

Interesting but I really dont know how reliable this is. There a lots of claims here but very few names or specifics, it seems to me that the website creator might have just entered in false or speculative info, Im guna go try and search for info on the missing film crew, will post my findings back here in a bit

I'll make the presumption that you didn't read my post then?

Oz

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile whatever it is...the military will probably kill to keep secret

what ever discovered may possible be responsible for the random natural disasters the world is having, thats why its kept secret

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Here's an ats thread re this event from 2006.

ATS

On page two reference is made to the weather balloon but the poster describes only hours missing from the data not years as described in the current post.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Posted Yesterday

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
Here's an ats thread re this event from 2006.

ATS

On page two reference is made to the weather balloon but the poster describes only hours missing from the data not years as described in the current post.

In the Art Bell piece with Nick Cook Bell said 1965.. in somekind of miracle I had just listened to that interview last night.. a sign?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Double thread - Posted Yesterday!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join