It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified FBI Memo: FBI & ABC News Knew OK City Bombing Done By Muslims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Declassified FBI Memo: FBI & ABC News Knew OK City Bombing Done By Muslims

patriotsunion.ning.com

Now we know. After years of telling us otherwise, the FBI–in its own words, on its own previously classified memo–knew the the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City was likely the work and planning of Islamic terrorists, not just Timothy McVeigh.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.debbieschlussel.com

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Jayna Davis' book The Third Terrorist: told us all this very fact and proved it rather well long ago, but as usual very few listened. Now the FBI release has shown they knew all along that it was a Muslim act of terrorism and not some American militia nutjob. Now understand that ABC News is mentioned as knowing also in this, so what more proof is needed to show the Mainstream Media is Owned and the Pawn of the Masters and airs only what they are told to air by their masters. Why bring this out now, to help bolster the movement against Middle Eastern Nation crashing being done by the U.S. that is going sour fast amongst American populace? They lie so much you don't know when it's a lie and when it's the truth wrapped in a lie...

patriotsunion.ning.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Where's the declassified memo? I'd like to see it.

Looked at the source, then a few links linked to from the source. A lot of quoting, descriptions, and pasting, but no actual memo (unless I'm missing it).

I'd like to see it without having to buy a book (if the book even contains it).

Is it on the FBI website along with other declassified documents or is it on the web anywhere?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

That's funny as they were looking for an Iraqi in connection with the attack who was apparently seen with McVeigh by several witnesses. I know there's a few videos on this, maybe even an Alex Jones one. Interesting that back then Iraq was to be demonized so it was Iraqi special forces. Now the enemy of choice is all Muslims, so there fore it must have been Muslims.

Bah

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
yea i bet.....lolool..

muslim this muslim that...blah blah blah....this is just to keep muslims in the news...seems like its zionists that are laying most bombs...

these events and straight up lies, accompanied by other sly lies, with other events with slight truths, and throw in a couple of pictures or scruffy bearded men...pure PSY OPS.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
A zionist article
posted by another zionist
referencing a zionist tv reporter
quoting an unreliable source

the fbi vault seems to have release the junk people have told them,
not the fbi's findings
and fools fail to comprehend that.

the fbi also pointed to israelli involvement in 911 but were shut-down and silenced.
it was then left to the accomplices in 911 to then tell you all what they wanted.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
are we CERTAIN it was *MUSLIMS* this time?
I mean they seem to cop the wrap for everything these days.

Sure it wasnt US Gov inside job too?

both sides plz SPAM me all your conspiracies "evidences"

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm not buying it. This just seems like another way to incorporate Islamaphobia into past events, giving weight to the current BS paradigm.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This has been muttered about for years behind closed doors. If anyone ever brought it up they were assumed to be an "Islamaphobe" or a racist. (Both BULL!)

Political Correctness has F'd our country up so badly. I am so sick and tired of wondering if something I have said is going to offend someone. That is why now, I don't give a crap and say what I say.

Muslims have been attacking us for MANY years, centuries even! The sooner we realize they are the threat to democracy, the sooner we can fix things. There is no such thing as a "Moderate Muslim". That is a crock of crap that was a made up word by the media! They all read the Koran. They all have allegiance to Allah and that Borg rock looking thing in Mecca right?

Call a spade a spade. They had a hand in it. I hope I offended a great deal of you sensitive folk out there.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I heard Americans, a lot of whom were Christians were responsible for the worst nuclear attack in world history. It is also in a declassified memo.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Oh wow. That was deep. Wow. I'm blown away by the intellect. Do you have anymore of those gems?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
There have been 2 ME countries that had leaders who stated they wanted Israels zionist regime removed
Iraq and Iran.

Israel got the US to deal with Iraq,
and now their propaganda is aimed at Iran.

Wake the hell up USA
Over half your government house/senate are Jewish (dual - citizenship's?? where is the allegiance?)
The biggest lobby group are pro - Israel
You are living with less money, more taxes because of false wars.
Your freedoms are disappearing due to false flags and foreign policy
Your foreign policy is based on aggression and threat.
Your Military Industrial Complex IS the problem.

Remember the Roman Empire?
Your Government is repeating history.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Please

Discuss the topic in a civil manner..

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

You seem to have a lot of threads about muslims

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Alright. I can't name call. I have to stay on topic unless I am calling someone a Zionist, that's OK, Yeah Islam!

Now. Timothy McVeigh did it. White guy, I get it. However, the point of the article is to point out that he had a little help from some friends in caves or in a desert. (Can I say that?). I will call them Cave-o-nists. (Think Zionist!).

It has been spoken about for years that he had help. I remember watching and thinking, "Wow, how could one man bring down a building with no help!?!" Seriously. That crossed many of our minds. The I thought, maybe he had some help from the Caveonists!

The primary intent of this posting is to make you do your research. I have a buddy who claims he has the declassified document and will be linking to it soon, crossing fingers!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Rather than remove virtually every post here as an off-topic attack I'm going to close the thread and allow the OP to start fresh.

The replies to this thread are insulting, not just to fellow members but to the ATS community as a whole.

Learn how to participate in a civil manner.

Closed.

top topics

join