It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Japan sinking? (Creepy Video)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

Yes, just like Mother Nature "chooses" a volcanic site to continually flow lava and puff out ash. Have you been listening at all to the discussions of Japan's locations right at the juncture of three tectonic plates?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
Yep...at this point the sympathy should be limited...just like for those people that live right next to an active volcanoe and then wonder why they have lava in the living room...

Yeah because we all get to choose where we are born...

god.. such ignorance, they all deserve it, hey..

edit on 14/4/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shenon

Originally posted by Nastradamus
Not sure if anybody has mentioned this yet but could that water not be coming from broken water main? Come on people it's Tokyo for Gods sake of course it's going to have pipes and a sewage system, use your damn brains.

Watch the Videos again,the Ground is moving up and down,side to side. I don´t think a broken Pipe could to that

No, the movement will break infrastructure.

Some of this *is* broken waterpipes, et al - but damned if I'd stay there on such an unstable land mass..oO

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
isnt that just water from the water table being pushed up , because of small tremors?
Im no geological expert , but it could either be the water table being pushed up , or liquification.

It's certainly very disheartening for the residents of that area, it brings a certain air of hopelessness.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

NOOO LOGIC, MUST RESIST!

Begone charlatan and your logical snake oil, lest HAARP doom you with instant sleep, mind control and frequent movements causing you involuntary water leakage! oO

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Watching this video of japan gives me goosebumps. So sad for the residents though?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
If Japan sinks, I'm going to have to reread ALL of Edgar Cayce's predictions again. Considering he predicted this a long time ago.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

A Volcano is VASTLY different to an Earthquake. You must know this and you must realise the error in your post.
A Volcano is basically an outlet for pressure within the Earth.

Of course it will constantly push out Magma; as it is a release valve. That is its function in nature.

An EQ is a different beast altogether!
In Nature it is the result of moving Tectonic plates that collide and cause massive amounts of energy that is either thrust upwards or downwards.
I know I don't NEED to explain it but there just seems to be a lack of logical thinking with anything regarding the situation Japan faces.

One EQ, maybe two I could understand with measurable aftershocks.
What is the saying? Twice is coincidence and three times is a pattern?

The amount of EQs that are hitting that localised area is more than just Mother Nature venting some frustration.
These EQs are induced upon Japan for a single purpose... To destroy with intent.

It will only get worse for the people of Japan... May they see mercy before the end.

edit on 14/4/2011 by Sovaka because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Nothing out of the ordinary.

You can watch a ton of NZ's Christchurch quake and see the same.

Liquefaction being the main thing seen here.

Fascinating to watch, but not the end of the world.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

I don't remember where but I read about Japan sinking after a large EQ on the south Island.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Sorry if posted,

Really good video of earth moving and water flooding. It sounds like he's in the ocean at the end

edit on 4/14/2011 by White2098 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Isn't the pacific plat going under Japan..? If so, wouldn't that push Japan upwards if there were a sudden tectonic movement capable of changing Japan's elevation?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MushroomWig

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

edit on 13-4-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

I can't trust this guy and I'm basing that from his haircut.

hahaha, same feeling here... Anyways, this is not looking too good. I looked up something
is this Japans fate?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
F-up, man.......some freaky sh1t u got there, OP.
this is like something out of a super natural disaster hollywood movie.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Just a little not on liquifaction folks, admittedly not a great thing under a built up area, however, to say it is never going to go back is tosh, complete and utter tosh. I challenge anyone to go to a beach, stand near the upper wave line and then wobble a foot backwards and fowards, what you will see is a puddle form, thats liquifaction, now stop wobbling your foot and leave it for a moment, tell me what happens.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Land masses rise and fall all the time.
As far as sinking, it is just more noticeable near the water because there is a fluid body near by that will show the level.
When this happens in the middle of a land locked area it is less noticeable only because there is nothing visually to compare it to.

What I want to know is, in the first video is that section of land man made?
Did they extend the land into a section that is lower than sea level.

If so that could be one explanation for the water rushing in so easily.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Honshu has massive volcanic activity under it. The pressure tubes are also being compressed by all of the earthquake activity.

Therefore, everything on Honshu, from the Mount Fuji area northward, can slide into the ocean very easily now. South of the Mount Fuji area, on Honshu, should be safe, and the northern island of Hokkaido should be safe.

This means that large cities like Tokyo, Yokohama, Sendai, Akita, Kawasaki, Saitama, Chiba, Kamakura can go under the sea.

Where the Philippine Plate, the Pacific Plate, and the Eurasian plate meet, that is where most of the island of Honshu can begin to "sink", by sliding into the ocean.

This is basic geological science 101.

And yes, it matches precisely with Edgar Cayce's prediction that, "the greater portion of Japan must go into the sea."
edit on 14-4-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

Crazy stuff. Personally I'd be on the first plane outta there. Looks like Japan is in real big trouble from all different angles. I feel sorry for the people but it will be interesting to see how this all pans out long term for the country.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join