It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Japan sinking? (Creepy Video)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by peponastick

its not sinking it moved 24 meters but o sinking according to university of tokyo

dailycosmicnews.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Is it just me or are quakes getting stronger and more shallow in a linear fasion?
Not that I noticed.There was a bit of a lull in Earthquake activity in the Early 90s, so when you start a chart at 1990 that lull at the beginning may aid a perception that the rate is lower to begin with, but if you go back before 1990 you see that you still had 8.0+ quakes just under once a year going way back.

But there does seem to be a correlation that the strongest quakes are the shallowest.

Edit to add: Look at the 1990, 1991, and 1992, three years in a row without a great Earthquake. This is unusual but since 1990 happens to be when they started the graph it can visually skew the results.

Now look at a more complete data set going back before 1990:
planet-x.150m.com...

Year Major Great
Earthquakes Earthquakes

1969 15 1
1970 20 0
1971 19 1
1972 15 0
1973 13 0
1974 14 0
1975 14 1
1976 15 2
1977 11 2
1978 16 1
1979 13 0
1980 13 1
1981 13 0
1982 10 1
1983 14 0
1984 08 0
1985 13 1
1986 05 1
1987 11 0
1988 08 0
1989 06 1
1990 12 0
1991 11 0
1992 23 0
1993 15 1
1994 13 2
1995 22 3
1996 21 1
1997 20 0
1998 14 2
1999 23 0
2000 16 4
2001 14 1

edit on 14-4-2011 by Arbitrageur because: added text

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Much of the area around Tokyo bay is land reclaimed from the sea.

The areas in these videos must be rebuilt from scratch.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

edit on 13-4-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

I didn't see a date on that video. When was the prediction taped? Why would the Global Elite want to see Japan destroyed? The current Japanese are not a threat to anyone.

They did invent pokemon...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje

Is it just me or are quakes getting stronger and more shallow in a linear fasion?

img709.imageshack.us...
edit on 14/4/11 by Romekje because: image link

You may be right, if I'm reading the color code correctly.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Land on sand does just that. MOVES! If you have no solid foundation then it is just akin to building on nothing!

Thank God for Bedrock!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
With all their tech, Japan is having the best documented disaster ever.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
wow..

mama earth is cleansing herself...

cites are like cancer to her.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
wow..
mama earth is cleansing herself...

cites are like cancer to her.

finally a post that does make sense,
The Earth needs to breathe and get rid of all the suffocating asphalt and concrete big nasty cities.
we are too many and worst of all we are like a virus that destroys everything in it's path.

Isn't it clear someone or something should have done something about it? Now it is happening.

Same way we kill fungus on our skin, same way mother earth is going to wash up it's face the disease called "humanity" wich i can't see what has human in it.
edit on 14-4-2011 by ProdigalSon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishy6

Part of Japan is reclaimed ocean.

And the ocean is going to take it back..I work in the Construction industry and know about water tables, I think parts of japan is going to be washed away pretty soon..I also think the Governbent should be evacuating the people, who live in unstable locations..I have room for a family of four btw..

I have only read up to page 4, so I'll go back and carry on.
edit on 14/4/2011 by lewtra because: GTFO

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Thank you for the info, I was wondering how it worked. I figured I used the embed link that you sometimes see. I'm sure others will appreciate it too.
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Great... another technologically advanced civilization sinking...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
She's also culling the herd. We are seriously over populated. There are 5 things that rid this planet of too many humans. Plague, famine, natural disasters, war, ...I can never recall the 5 th thing.

Her weapons are of nature and there is no escaping that.

edit on 14-4-2011 by kno22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2011 by kno22 because: Sorry..not been here in a while and don't recall how to sep. quotes from remainder of text.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

After reviewing the videos myself, I have compiled a few quick questions.

(1) Where did you get the idea that Japan is shrinking?
(2) Do you have any scientific proof that it is shrinking?

Going by the videos themselves does not bring me to the conclusion that Japan is shrinking.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
reply to post by Shenon

After reviewing the videos myself, I have compiled a few quick questions.

(1) Where did you get the idea that Japan is shrinking?
(2) Do you have any scientific proof that it is shrinking?

Going by the videos themselves does not bring me to the conclusion that Japan is shrinking.

Sinking, not shrinking....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

God? Please...

I dare say HAARP is one of many weapons TPTW have at their disposal.
Another weapon that the general mass know about that can cause EQs are Atomic Weapons.
It's not like they are going to be able to detect the radiation amongst what the Nuclear Reactor is spewing out.

But Tesla had developed two means of creating EQs in his time... If that was then and this is now when the Governments have had time to research and perfect that technology.
I'd say HAARP is the least of our worries.
It is the technology that everyone knows about and will be keeping a close eye on.

The perfect distraction.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

What is happening is a couple of things. During an earthquake the ground moves and while it moves anything on the surface and under the surface will move also. So that is one reason you see sidewalks and buildings breaking away from the ground (because they are fastened to the ground which is moving) and also why you see water coming from underground (pipes buried breaking and water having to go somewhere. The second is liquification. Land that we are sitting on is essentially packed dirt with large aggregate/boulders in the dirt. So when the earthquake happens it shakes the ground back and forth and it losens the packed dirt and aggregate enough to give the land the liquid look. If feels like you have build your house and sidewalks on a sand dune. And when the land is liquifiing like that, it makes it real easy for not only water from broken pipes to make a channel to the surface, but also underground aquafiers and water deposits aren't hindered anymore from packed soil. Try this experiment, pour water on lose sand and water on hard ground. The water poured on the sand instantly starts to cut into the sand and force rivlets into the sand. The hard or compacted earth has water staying on top. Don't get me wrong even the packed soil will eventually allow the water through, but now like sand.

And so our packed soil becomes a very very lose sand bar in a sense.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

A lot to take in !
What I find most interesting is how from above the whole island of japan appears as a dragon and in chinese and japanese cultures the dragon is implied as their history,yet again someone from above in distant past informing them of their future,or rather what would become evident in the future,the dragon roars.Although fire breathing dragon volcanoes are prevalent,most interesting.
It does seem apparent that the northern atomic structure of the mineral crust composition is porous enough for a pompei style event within our lifetimes in japan and for the first time in history the whole world will witness it.
I myself did allude to a cracking of the earths surface leading to a future event ,along with other anomalies from jan 9th www.abovetopsecret.com...
It was pretty evident,I believe this post of yours is relevant although I differ on HAARP hypothesis as there are and where other real indicators of this event or another on the run up to it.

and on post glacial reboundwww.abovetopsecret.com...

Considering the amount of changes in pressure excuded by global tidal and oceanic pressure it is a safe model to assimulate that the earth is indeed expanding.From 1 atmosphere pressure at land level to over 1000`atmosphere pressure in deep sea,it can be readily observed that the weight of oceanic movement itself plays a part in expando earth,these figures exemplify the seas influence as redistributing enormous weight and pressure on techtonic plates,therefore verifying expando. en.wikipedia.org...

Pressure increases 1 atmosphere (atm) for each 10 m in depth. In the deep sea, although most of the deep sea is under pressures between 200 and 600 atm, the range of pressure is from 20 to 1,000 atm. Pressure exhibits a great role in the distribution of deep sea organisms. Until recently, people lacked detailed information on the direct effects of pressure on most deep-sea organisms, because virtually all organisms trawled from the deep sea arrived at the surface dead or dying. With the advent of traps that incorporate a special pressure-maintaining chamber, undamaged larger metazoan animals have been retrieved from the deep sea in good condition. Some of these have been maintained for experimental purposes, and we are obtaining more knowledge of the biological effects of pressure.
At a glance it is safe to observe if lifeforms are affected by the greatness of this pressure then so to must the crust,with increased pressure exuding onto the crust it will stretch by modulating movements from the pull of the moon on oceans.Also the resulting factor of gravity(even though gravity remains variably constant as earth keeps up with suns gravity travelling through space.).As in earlier posts,the moon,gravity,and the pieces of the clockwork universe jigsaw make for compelling expando earth. www.atmosphericpressure.net...

Gravity Gravity affects the atmosphere because the molecules in the air are pulled by gravitational forces. The pressure on the molecules will hinge on the amount of gravity present. For instance, there is less barometric pressure on the Moon than on the Earth because the gravity there is lesser.
Yet its gravity affects our oceanic weight distribution globally ontop of the crust.This is why the seabeds are younger as shadow herder posted,because they are new.And of course allseeingeye
and
I have a allseeigeye as well,make up your own minds.Water is the bringer of life and the secret of where it comes from is ...a process expanding the earth,through post glacial icemelts and iceages in cycles. watch for later solar cycles from 11 to 12-13 etc,which lead to iceage depositon and expansion of frozen water into ice ,further expanding crust ,either way there is a pressure exudence on the crust to stretch it ,allbeit in a seesaw fashion of expansion ,contraction equalibrium,but overall expando !. Plus it does`nt take a rocket scientists to see the land is older than the seafloor.it should be the other way about,but its not,why is that then? Because expando,heres a example of pressure,contracting(Weight)
and heres the expansion,remeber space is a vacuum.
So we see two forces at work affecting the global crust but with water redistribution due to moon,earth,sun gravity transferrence within a expanding medium of space.It is`nt so much the gravitational force of the moon but the dynamic change of redistributing pressure globally(in simple terms,moving volumes of weight)that contributes to expando earth.Thats why the moon and earth(15cm a year) are tugging on each other and moving away from the sun afterall. I hope this post opens your third eye to see the glaring obviousness and enlightenment.Note at 0330 minutes the gravitational interactions that result is stretching io,yes stretching it and heating it up !
And if you don`t believe it stretches albeit due to jupiters gravity
See the clockwork at work,so its not as simple as assumed,the universe is strange,in a expanding medium of equalibriumed forces.. So cyclically overtime the moon pulling on the weight of water on earth(being closer in the past) would expando earth,remember 1000 atmospheres of pressure moving in a egg shape,that weight of water around the globe for millions of years,pulling,tugging and stretching the crust..The other planets are different ,ours is unique just as the moon Io is to jupiter.. Be enlightened ,the lamp is up high for all to be seenPrevious posts

Peace gringo
edit on 14-4-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lammypie999
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Just a little not on liquifaction folks, admittedly not a great thing under a built up area, however, to say it is never going to go back is tosh, complete and utter tosh. I challenge anyone to go to a beach, stand near the upper wave line and then wobble a foot backwards and fowards, what you will see is a puddle form, thats liquifaction, now stop wobbling your foot and leave it for a moment, tell me what happens.

The liquification occurs because of the vibration of the earthquake tremors. Seawater rushes in where the old seabed and the new fill meet, and stays there. The land becomes "solid" again after the shaking stops, but is now floating on a layer of seawater. That's sure what it looks like to me.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

The only belief I claimed was that I believe Japan is sinking, which is the question that the OP asked in the first place. I certainly hope you attacked every commenter on this thread who does believe Japan is sinking, (because I'm not the only one) otherwise I'd feel somewhat singled out by you..
Someone else posted earlier asking if Japan sinking could mean tidal waves on the west coast, this video presents a good argument that it is possible, so I posted it along with my comment. My main reason for believing Japan is sinking is the several videos I've seen just like the OPs videos here on this thread.
So if a building professor at the National University of Singapore told you the moon was made of cheese, I suppose you'd believe them, right? It seems you are accusing me of believing anything I hear, but you are only accusing me of something you are guilty of. A common trait in humans nowadays.
I understand that reclaimed land is more apt to sinking, I suppose that means that all the huge earthquakes they've had have nothing to do with it, right? With your logic, you're saying the streets under Japan would have been acting like the ops videos even if they hadn't been hit by the quakes?.

I never attack anyone for their opinions, because everyone is equal to share theirs. If you disagree with something someone says, you should be a little more considerate.Perhaps the next person you try to belittle wont be able to laugh at the pettiness of your comments of the moon made of cheese and you will actually damage their self confidence. We are all searching the truth in order to fix the problems of the world right? Not to belittle people to try and feel bigger than them?

Peace and One Love

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join