It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Japan sinking? (Creepy Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Ok,this was uploaded recently,and was apparently shot near Tokyo. Confirmation from Residents would be nice though. That it isn´t CGI should be pretty obvious,as seen by the People really freaking out. You can even hear the Water

Some People may remember this Video,which was shot near/in Chiba...pretty similar,huh?

edit on 13-4-2011 by Shenon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Never mind
edit on 13-4-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Thats water pushed up by the moving ground

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I think its called liquefaction or something similar.

Creepy stuff indeed.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternator

Yes,but you can hear the "Waves".

Notice the last 5 Seconds of the first Video...i wouln´t want to live in that House...i mean House-Boat

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Wow, now that is insane. It doesn't look good at all. I reckon they're going to lose a chunk of land, the earth underneath is liquefying.

edit on 13-4-2011 by 211220121111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Absolutely crazy video. I think one of the dirty little secrets is japan is worse off than what the msm and experts are telling us. Something else to consider. How is Japan to start rebuilding there country, if the experts are saying they could have quakes suchn as in the video for a long time to come? Clearly they can't do much repair or building when the ground is shifting around like that.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Weren't these towns built on land re-claimed from the sea? That would explain the "wave" like motion and the upsurge of water forced inland by the tsunami.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Even though you can hear the water, it is like the earth is taking some really deep breaths before it unleashes further disaster. Absolutely scary stuff for sure.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Anyone who knows about this stuff, does this indicate that Japan may sink or land may break off and fall into the Sea?

Anyone who knows, please explain! Thanks!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
Weren't these towns built on land re-claimed from the sea? That would explain the "wave" like motion and the upsurge of water forced inland by the tsunami.

Land amounts added

Tokyo Bay, Japan - 249 km2
Kobe, Japan - 23 km2 (1995)

Source - Wikipedia

As i said in the OP,would be nice if a Resident could tell where those Videos were taken.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Shenon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Wow that is insane! I can't believe the ground just pulsates like that! Those people need to GTFO!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

toward the end of the second video, the guy says something about the land he's on being reclaimed from Tokyo Bay. I wonder if that's the case with the first video? as a definite non-expert, that would make sense to me to see the water coming up in the reclaimed areas. but if video #1 is further inland, not on reclaimed land, that is absolutely terrifying!

link   
reply to post by Shenon

My question is,if a part of Japan breaks away into the ocean,will that create a massive tsunami on the west coast?

link   
reply to post by ChildoftheAnnunaki

I don't think it's evidence that Japan is going to fall into the sa, but it does indicate that the ground below is liquifying and becoming more unstable for building construction. Some of the reclaimed land COULD become so unstable that it is a possibility that we could see buildings start to sink due to an unstable foundation. I believe It's hard to say anything certain at this point.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ChildoftheAnnunaki

"The greater part of Japan must go into the sea" Edgar Cayce!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hey! I think I found Atlantis!
....or will.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

Well, the second video says it is filmed in Chiba Province, and so could well be reclaimed land:

Mihawa Ward is located in northwestern Chiba Prefecture, and consists entirely of reclaimed land from Tokyo Bay. As such, the area is flat, and portions are below sea level.

en.wikipedia.org...

Also, if you type "Chiba reclaimed land" into Google, you get several other sites showing the videos and they state that it is reclaimed land.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by Shenon

Well, the second video says it is filmed in Chiba Province, and so could well be reclaimed land:

Mihawa Ward is located in northwestern Chiba Prefecture, and consists entirely of reclaimed land from Tokyo Bay. As such, the area is flat, and portions are below sea level.

en.wikipedia.org...

Also, if you type "Chiba reclaimed land" into Google, you get several other sites showing the videos and they state that it is reclaimed land.

I know,thanks anyway
I still want to know where the Locations of the first Video are supposed to be.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

On the Youtube video, it states that it was shot near Tokyo.

Tokyo Bay includes about 249 km² of reclaimed land area.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join