It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you want to win it in 2012?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Like we have a say who gets elected.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I like Ron Paul with Jesse Ventura AND OR either one with Donald Trump ! The 3 of them in the white house working together would be cool.

And Yes, I said Trump! Why Trump?

1) He's Not a politician
2) He's got money, knows how to use money.
3) He's doesn't take any Bull and therefore will not be swayed by lobbyist.
4) He's for Truth and Disclosure and getting US out of wars/places we have no business being in.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

or AT LEAST ceased to be $hi]]y, I agree.

Suppose no one voted at all? What would happen then? TPTB would be the only ones who voted, I guess.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
Like we have a say who gets elected.

Glad someone gets it. lol

Suppose no one voted at all?

That's what I hope for. lol
It would at least show them that we are finished with their $&^*,
and the next step coming would be The People taking their Nation back.

No one voting would be the (or 'a') sign for them.
The sign that says GTFOH.

edit on 13-4-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I want to say Ron Paul, but he got screwed last primary election, it will probably happen again....

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
www.c-spanvideo.org

Here is a link to a c-span video from my nomination for Republican Presidential candidate.

Former Governor Buddy Roemer.
I like the way he handles questions,
and the way he criticizes Washington.

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Ron Paul with Jesse Ventura as VP.

For the same reason I voted for Obama, and got burned, it simply seems we need to break from the established GOP/Democratic candidates.

What's it gotten us since Kennedy?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I want Palin.
Reason?

Depopulation of the planet by having millions of liberals having simultaneous heart attacks all over the land.
Then Dick Cheney and I can drink bood from innocents and laugh at the altar of Karl Rove.

*Hope this gives our resident libs some more ammo. They've been kinda poorly lately.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I want Obama to win.

And I think he has a great chance to get re-elected. The Republicans don't have a good candidate...and their best chance to beat Obama, Huckabee, may not run.

I'm hearing others say Paul, Trump, and Palin...I can only hope one of those gets the nomination. I understand that ATS doesn't like "mainstream"...but that is what wins elections...not appealing to the fringe.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I vote for none of the above, throw them all out and start over with a fresh batch of candidates...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I agree with the post above...I feel that no matter who our president is in 2012 we're screwed.

NO MATTER WHO IT IS IT WILL BE A DICTATOR.

...It is not like we can elect (select) a president and just be fine. Prophecy will be fulfilled, and the antichrist needs to lead the NWO for 7 years before Jesus saves us. So when aliens come and deceive us into trusting the antichrist in 2012, and the New Age Religion is law you know that it is about to happen. You already see the RADICAL Muslims trying to achieve their caliphate and create chaos to usher in the 12th Imam. And the history channel is continuing to preach their alien gospel and get all of us familiar with ancient astronaut theory and Jesus being nothing but a "Sun God". Its all about taking away his divinity and making it seem to us that we can evolve to be like the aliens when they manifest. 2012 isnt going to be the END of the world, but the beginning of the NWO and the New age religion and age of aquarius...If anything they can use people thinking its the end of the world for means of population control and killing of alot of people..

May God be with all of you.

It sounds crazy because we think of the world in the way that its been for all of time. Aliens coming will change everyone's view of everything. This will be what allows us to worship a man (the antichrist). He will decieve us while we are looking for someone to save us or protect us.
edit on 13-4-2011 by TruthHasNoAgenda7 because: Submitted it before i was finished. sorry

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'd love to see Ron Paul get elected, but it's a pipe dream...

I'd actually vote for Trump if he ran...just to shake things up. Kind of hard to do much worse... Even with Obama's low approval, the Republicans would have to actually present someone who is electable, to win. Not sure their current frontrunners fit that bill for most of Americans.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Sorry to bring the wake up call but in America we are ruled by two corporate dictatorships parties and presidents are nothing but their figure speakers.

Wake up America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Im not even american but since verything most things that happen in American politics affects us here in Britain as well im hoping Ron Paul for sure.

Certainly a better choice than anyone else ive seen and i believe he would be a fine POTUS.

Substance over Style

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Ron Paul is getting too old. He'll be 77 in 2012 and if he survived the primaries and somehow won the general election, the job would probably kill him as fast as pneumonia took out William Henry Harrison. (He lasted about a month).

He's unelectable anyway because he's (1) Fringe and (2) Not all that articulate off the cuff.

If I had to pick one guy right now, out of what I think are likely, viable potential candidates, I'd take Mitch Daniels. I don't think he's electable because he doesn't posses the requisite charisma.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Even with Obama's low approval

Obama's approval ratings are not THAT low...not enough for Republicans to be confident that this will be a slam dunk. Which is why you are seeing so many people being hesitant about coming forward. No one likes to lose...but to be a Republican and lose to Obama...that is a death blow for your political career.

Currently, his RCP average for approval is a +0.5. Not great...but it is still a "plus".

www.realclearpolitics.com...
edit on 13-4-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Mitt Romney, PR
Tim Pawlenty, VP
with these two key appointments:
Ron Paul, Secty Treasury
Colin Powell, Secty Defense (formerly State)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
First choice is Ron Paul, 2nd choice is Trump. I would love to see the two together.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
I vote for none of the above, throw them all out and start over with a fresh batch of candidates...

Good luck getting "None of the above" on the ballot in a single state, let alone all of them. Oh, how I wish that was an option........

As things stand now I'm voting Obama again. I still believe he is the lesser of the evils.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Mitt Romney, PR
Tim Pawlenty, VP
with these two key appointments:
Ron Paul, Secty Treasury
Colin Powell, Secty Defense (formerly State)

That is a very likely pair for the Republican nomination.

If Romney gets the nomination...he will take a VP that the TEA Party likes to try to draw that vote.

There are two problems with the scenario of Romney getting the nomination.

1) There is a group (maybe two groups) of conservatives that will NEVER vote for Romney. One group is the anti-mormon group...the other group is the anti-Obamacare group. In general, I don't think the TEA Party likes Romney...which is why he would pick someone like Pawlenty to try to get that vote...but that might not even help.

2) I have a feeling that someone will run as an independent (Trump, Palin, or maybe Bachmann). It would take someone with a HUGE (or 'UGE in Trumps case) ego like one of these to do that. If that happens...Obama coasts to his second term.

The Republican Primary will be interesting to watch. The names that are currently popping up aren't very impressive...but they all have huge egos. So that will cause a very very ugly primary...lots of mud slinging...lots of fighting...and lots of divided conservative voters. Then they will have to somehow all come together and support the winner. The Democrats are not going to have that problem...Obama will be organizing while the Republicans have a long drawn out primary fight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join