It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crack this code ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Seems to say " We are Barry's Bitch, catch us if you can, woo, aoo..." Sorry, I just had to let that out....Now I will go research it for real...Thanks for the post.....We need to be comical at times.... even if just to let the trolls know they cannot get to us....S & F

I edited this "Because I wanted too"
edit on 12-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
"we are watching everything you do. If you decoded this, you will be dead in an hour."

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
That's impossible so I've been told.

CIA will really be happy if this takes off and thousands of ATSr's are lurking on there website!
I would watch your back. . .

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

"Help us decipher this so we can control you and the world. Just leave your input on this blog cause we're watching it anyway... I hope this works"

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This is simple thinking but I found a couple word jumbles with almost the same pattern of spaces between them ..ex. whence, queen and a couple more.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Kryptos is a sculpture by American artist Jim Sanborn located on the grounds of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in Langley, Virginia. Since its dedication on November 3, 1990, there has been much speculation about the meaning of the encrypted messages it bears. Of the four sections, three have been solved, with the fourth remaining one of the most famous unsolved codes in the world. The sculpture continues to provide a diversion for some employees of the CIA and other cryptanalysts attempting to decrypt the messages.

Wiki

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarformNJ
That's impossible so I've been told.

CIA will really be happy if this takes off and thousands of ATSr's are lurking on there website!
I would watch your back. . .
I thought you had to figure out what is before you could become CIA? It mite say all of the CIA aircraft that have been caught with drugs on them coming into America didn't really happen?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Could it be this?

Bluto: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Otter: [to Boon] Germans?
Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.

sounds familiar

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Just think of the publicity ATS would get if this were solved by the collective mind of ATS users. . .
and the embarrassment the CIA would suffer for acknowledging it!

Personally, I think the artist was high when he did the 4th part because I've been working on this for years, along with half the CIA, and no one has even come close yet.
edit on 4/12/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

You're right... and there are some amazing minds around here, when I see that a code has gone uncracked for an extended period of time, I resort to the Jeopardy method, using movie quotes...

I figured if I keep throwing them against the wall, one may eventually stick..

So far I am batting .000

On the bright side, I have avoided my OCD from kicking in to try and solve the code..

Good luck to everyone

top topics

join