It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great UFO footage on highway 134 in LA APR 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

UFO footage of unknown lights hovering in the sky were recorded from freeway near Los Angeles in California

This video is very interesting to me because at first I thought it might be some sort of a lense issue or a reflection from the inside of the vehicle, if you take a close look the 3rd part of the triangle craft, SPEEDS off. it makes you think.

Again, What is going on right now in the world.

We need more disclosed files, 60 year old vault files are a bonus, but it's old casework

UFO sightings still happen, lol
edit on 11-4-2011 by prodomino because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Pretty interesting. I just wonder though...

They don't react very excitedly when it speeds off, and the guy tracks it very well with his camera. It just makes me wonder if it's CG.

Good find.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The last second of the video looks off to me. Seems like it moves too perfectly with the camera for that second. Could be legit though, who knows? I'll leave it to the experts.

Edit: Commentary seems to be off too. "Wtf man, I saw it go over there..." instead of "Holy #! Holy #! DID YOU SEE THAT!?!?"
edit on 4/11/2011 by goochball because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BioStatistic
Pretty interesting. I just wonder though...

They don't react very excitedly when it speeds off, and the guy tracks it very well with his camera. It just makes me wonder if it's CG.

Good find.

Honestly, being a graphics designer my self. I really don't think this is CGI, it would be very hard to make this look legit. with it being filmed through a car window.

So swamp gas, lanterns, and cgi are basically out of the window.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

At first I thought maybe just another helicopter but you are right the way this one speeds off is pretty weird. Have you seen the daytime footage of the huge disk hovering of a highway on here recently. was wondering if you could tell me whether thats cgi or no. Ill try to relocate it and bring it. S&F

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by goochball

I think as more people start to acknowledge this phenomena, the less excited or surprised they get...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

At first I thought maybe just another helicopter but you are right the way this one speeds off is pretty weird. Have you seen the daytime footage of the huge disk hovering of a highway on here recently. was wondering if you could tell me whether thats cgi or no. Ill try to relocate it and bring it. S&F

Yes, I would actually love to see some footage of this. it would be great if you could share the link with me.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

That looks a lot like a triangle UFO i saw a while back.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Openminds32

That looks a lot like a triangle UFO i saw a while back.

I'll tell you this much, triangle UFOs have been showing up all over the planet for a while now and people are seeing them more often.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Well in a video I posted alot of people said they wouldn't react like you claim he should. They used it as an example of over acting. So it fits consensus round here.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
towards the end of the vid, I liked the apparent relationship of the speed of the "object" and the speed at which the camera panned. Looked erm......worldly

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1

Well in a video I posted alot of people said they wouldn't react like you claim he should. They used it as an example of over acting. So it fits consensus round here.

Honestly mate. DON'T EVER let people replying to videos you find legit, let you change your mind on something! unless they come forward with a LEGITIMATE way to prove what you have, is not genuine. saying "this is a hoax because some one else said it was a hoax" doesn't make it a hoax it just makes the person replying to the video a moron.
or saying it's a cgi because it looks like cgi, still doesn't make it cgi, unless they actually DEBUNK the video, then don't listen to the garbage. because there are SO many cranky little brats that troll forums all the time, and that's all they do is shoot one liners at people, and get off turning a legit video into a joke.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

great advice to "Never listen to anyone, and never learn from your mistakes"

The way the light sticks with the movement of the camera in the final seconds of the video is a good sign that this is a reflection from the inside of the car, probably from the camera itself.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

It doesn't stick with the camera properly. I have caught objects like that before and it looks like some of my videos.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven

The way the light sticks with the movement of the camera in the final seconds of the video is a good sign that this is a reflection from the inside of the car, probably from the camera itself.

That is not what i meant. not at all i need to change that, i meant dont let people discourage you with simple 1 line comments that they cant back up.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

And did you even read what i said, did i say dont listen to anyone ?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You beat me to it. I live near LA & I can tell you, that would have been all over the news.
I say reflection.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld

You beat me to it. I live near LA & I can tell you, that would have been all over the news.
I say reflection.

Didn't notice that, interesting. could be a fake thanks for pointing this out.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by prodomino

Originally posted by newcovenant

Yes, I would actually love to see some footage of this. it would be great if you could share the link with me.

www.youtube.com...
First link or halfway down the page. At :36-39 seconds is when it most looks like a UFO.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The light is clearly behind the road sign as they pass it so it's not a reflection. The way the camera follows it when it shoots off makes me suspect it's CGI.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join