It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Girl groped by New Orleans TSA.This Has To Stop...

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

OK you ranted at me for being vocal and you ranted at me for talking and doing nothing. Can't win with people like you. You are exactly the kind of person that needs waking up. I don't give a hoot if you insult me in this way and call me a fanatic, or if you don't like what I say and must ridicule, and so on. Do and say whatever you will.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Jethro, I am not even focusing on each little instance of abuse. I know they have a set of protocols that says, oh little girl wont go through machine we have to do a pat down. What happened was that this was a response to the supposed underwear bomber, and so the response of DHS is to instruct airport security to do the "enhanced pat-downs", and this enhanced version is what I am opposed to. It is only part of the tactic of instilling fear in the society.

Perhaps it's used because it's an effective means to check people, but my main point is why anyone thinks this will not happen should airports be left to secure their own property and the airlines left to deal with their own monitoring, which is what the anti-government folks (myself included) are pushing for?

Either you are against the TSA or not so what difference does it make if they use the enhanced or the normal pat down.

I wasn't actually late to the party. I was revisiting this thread and have watched as people keep defending this nonsense from Janet Napolitano who insisted that Tea Partiers are domestic terrorists and are putting them on their lists. I see this as systemic from her and others POTUS has around him. But it didnt start with Obama of course. He just escalated it.

If you have the impression I'm defending it, you're quite wrong. I'm not, but as many times as I've asked what the alternatives are all I get is accusations about my viewpoints (which I've not given outside of defense of myself). This discussion is not reasonable or well-rounded so I've almost given up talking about some topics because even here people talk with blinders on.

Did the PATRIOT ACT giving the FBI the right to come into your home and download your stuff off your hard drive without your knowledge stop that kid from Yemen from getting on a plane and potentially bringing down an aircraft? It didn't? Ok well I guess that means they have to have airport security run their hands along the inside of a girls pants to stop that guy from Yemen? How far will they take it?

I don't know how far they will take it, but my guess is it's only just begun. This can all be taken care of, or at least most of it, through normal global politics rather than domestic so it really seems like they are simply amplifying their force ability here and abroad rather than really trying to solve the problems.

So, what's the plan stan?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by KrazyJethro

I'm not against TSA, I am against this groping stuff. It was mandated by Janet Napolitano, I think most people know the directive came from her. She also has targeted conservative citizens and villified them as "right-wing extremist". I do not trust her for anything. I believe she has a radical agenda, as well as most everyone else working for this POTUS. Believe me, I didn't care for having to remove belts and shoes either. It always feels like I am undressing in public. The groping is just going too far. I did go to India in 2001, and they had private booths for pat downs, and it wasn't nearly as invasive.
The other thing is the naked body scanner machines. Besides being an invasion of privacy, and the images can be stored, a number of doctors believe they are not safe in terms of the radiation exposure, especially with regard to pregnant women, children and frequent fliers. But who am I to complain about Chertoff getting rich off them? I wonder if he goes through any of them when he flies.
Ironically, the very left-leaning ACLU is against the groping. Oh yes, and she did that Wal-Mart thing too, where she recommends customers report suspicious behavior. Pullease! Can somebody say George Orwell here we are!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I was just stating she either had a choice to go on with it or to leave the situation for her daughter, but she didn't.
And No, I'm not saying just let it happen, but it's going to happen anyways. Why? because most of these people in this thread are posting about how wrong it is, but I doubt anyone in this thread has written a letter to congress.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
There is something seriously wrong with your brain if you actually defend this woman sticking her hand down that child's pants. You need to stand up, stop being a coward, and let your voice be heard.
edit on 15-4-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

While I agree with the kid whole-heartedly, the movement of her eyes at several points in the clip seems to indicate she may be reading from a pre-prepared statement.

edit on 15-4-2011 by mistermonculous because: Precision.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I'm not against TSA, I am against this groping stuff.

I see, well I am. Let's be very clear here, this is not groping but you keep insisting it is. Groping covers 2 main categories, 1) grabbing/squeezing with sexual intent and 2) reaching out blindly, neither of which really covers what happened.

It was mandated by Janet Napolitano, I think most people know the directive came from her. She also has targeted conservative citizens and villified them as "right-wing extremist".

So what if it was, I don't really understand the problem with searching people since you seem to dislike the body scanners. What is the alternative? I keep hearing problems without solutions, which really just seems like petty complaining to me (no disrespect intended).

As for "right-wing extremists" I see her point of view and anyone who denies the existence of a fair amount of seriously extreme right-wing folks isn't really paying attention. Shoot, I'd be considered one of those extremists by many people's criteria and I wouldn't really disagree. Of course the knife cuts both ways, but give it a few years and I'm sure we'll see some more from the right about radical leftists.

I do not trust her for anything. I believe she has a radical agenda, as well as most everyone else working for this POTUS. Believe me, I didn't care for having to remove belts and shoes either. It always feels like I am undressing in public. The groping is just going too far. I did go to India in 2001, and they had private booths for pat downs, and it wasn't nearly as invasive.

I'm still curious about the ideas to change things that would remain effective.

Ironically, the very left-leaning ACLU is against the groping. Oh yes, and she did that Wal-Mart thing too, where she recommends customers report suspicious behavior. Pullease! Can somebody say George Orwell here we are!

I actually think that's not a bad idea. I heard that a few plots were foiled by other muslim americans, so I don't think that people with material knowledge or serious suspicions shouldn't be encouraged to let the authorities know. If they were saying you had to or face serious charges yourself, that would be another thing, but they are asking.

I'm more of the opinion that Brave New World is more accurate.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by catswithbigpaws

WTF? This is just plain wrong.. Damn, like a little six year old is going to have a bomb on her.

I agree with you.

But, just what if she did and they found it? What would you have said then? It may not have had to be a bomb, what if it were bullets, or a knife, or chemicals the mix in-flight to render unconscious. What about then if they were found? Would you then be praising or denigrating this TSA agent?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

reply to post by alphabetaone

OK you ranted at me for being vocal and you ranted at me for talking and doing nothing. Can't win with people like you. You are exactly the kind of person that needs waking up. I don't give a hoot if you insult me in this way and call me a fanatic, or if you don't like what I say and must ridicule, and so on. Do and say whatever you will.

Perhaps this is why you take such a radical view of (seemingly) all the perceived problems. Because you draw all the wrong conclusions.

You assumed that I am on board with a one world government (which by the way is not what you're intimating here, your using the term NWO as a finite group of people with nefarious purpose, while now you're using ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT which is wholly different and dynamic)

Now, you accuse me of ranting at you? Ok, I still pose you the same question but a slight change in semantics, show me rant.

Let me make it easy on you, I was not:

Raging
    Ranting
    Combative
    Argumentative
    Condescending
    Derogatory
    Defamatory

Of this I am certain, but let's not place focus on that at all.

The original question I asked you was very simple. I will repeat it and hope for an answer.

Q: What is your suggestion and plan to change it all?
A:
edit on 15-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: Edited for typo

edit on 15-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by megatracker
I'd love to shoot that stupid american b*tch right between her f**king eye balls. Stupid f**ked up peice of # allowing this behaviour, and for what? the saftey of the passengers? BS. The white house needs nuking and any survivors burnt at the steak if this is the kind of sh*t that they are going to allow in their ridiculously, big headed, greateds country on earth. What aload of BS.

You honestly believe this is the answer? To approach the situation with blood red eyes over emotion and irrational thought?

Come on now, "killing" simply for doing her job? In an economic climate as poor as this one? I'm sure she has a family to worry about too. Maybe if she does, she knows how to be sensitive about it.

I don't agree with what has transpired, but I also don't agree with running amuck and shooting everyone we disagree with or think has a skewed perception of what is right or wrong.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

So what if it was, I don't really understand the problem with searching people since you seem to dislike the body scanners. What is the alternative? I keep hearing problems without solutions, which really just seems like petty complaining to me (no disrespect intended).

KJ, I see the problem with searching people, and I understand the angst behind it....but the solution isn't for others to rant about it, it's simple, just don't fly. I've heard it said in many other posts in this thread (and many others like it) with arguments like "but but... some HAVE to fly" ... "what about distant family, or death in distant family...." ... to which I say, I understand however, which is more important to you? If these "rights" you keep talking about are that important to you then part of the sacrifice we must make is knowing that when these things come up that we simply CANT fly. (by the way, the you isnt directed at YOU perse, but in general)

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
As for "right-wing extremists" I see her point of view and anyone who denies the existence of a fair amount of seriously extreme right-wing folks isn't really paying attention. Shoot, I'd be considered one of those extremists by many people's criteria and I wouldn't really disagree. Of course the knife cuts both ways, but give it a few years and I'm sure we'll see some more from the right about radical leftists.

But, by many people's view of the Constitution, we're not supposed to be making that kind of distinction among the citizenry.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Oh yes, and she did that Wal-Mart thing too, where she recommends customers report suspicious behavior. Pullease! Can somebody say George Orwell here we are!

So, in other words, if you saw someone being robbed in a Wal-mart, or saw someone putting down suspicious luggage, or perhaps a sweaty nervous looking jumpy individual leaving a backpack near the customer support center, you would simply walk away and turn a blind eye?

Frankly, if that were true, I wouldn't want my family shopping in the same Wal-mart as you knowing their fellow man didn't care about them if they ran into a problem.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
There is something seriously wrong with your brain if you actually defend this woman sticking her hand down that child's pants. You need to stand up, stop being a coward, and let your voice be heard.
edit on 15-4-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

No, there would be something seriously wrong with us if we defended this woman sticking her hands down that childs pants, began to fondle her and achieved some form of sexual pleasure from it.

What some of us are discussing, is totally different, that she is simply doing her job and what she was instructed she had to do. If she has a family to feed, then clearly while it might bother her to HAVE to do it, she has made her choice, that her family is so important to her that she HAS no choice.

Are you as equally idealistic with your job? Would you simply walk away?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Sick, what the heck is wrong with our country, I just don't recognize it anymore.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by megatracker

You sir just broke federal

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterl1fe
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I was just stating she either had a choice to go on with it or to leave the situation for her daughter, but she didn't.
And No, I'm not saying just let it happen, but it's going to happen anyways. Why? because most of these people in this thread are posting about how wrong it is, but I doubt anyone in this thread has written a letter to congress.

I'm not so sure about that one Afterl1fe. I believe that probably MANY in this thread at one time or another most likely HAVE, in fact wrote to congressmen/women or their municipal authorities. But certainly I can understand their angst from continually receiving form letters back thanking them for their views and it being tantamount to a parent ignoring their childs "are we there yet" inquiry.

While it's "going to happen anyways", I think that's precisely people's fight, to stop the mindset of complacency and stand up.

Yet, at the same time I can understand all the arguments for NOT standing up either...standing up and being counted can be scary, telling the truth can be scary. One day though, it will all work itself out, one way or another.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

And when do youd think the TSA is going to change their policy?

TSA to Review Airport Screening Policies After 6-Year-Old Girl Frisked
www.aolnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join