It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Girl groped by New Orleans TSA.This Has To Stop...

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Is this ever going to end? How many more youtube videos of public humiliation are we going to have to watch before we do something about this nonsense?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KrazyJethro

No no no Jethro! It is not that we are going to them and we expect blah blah blah blahblah! Business people must travel for their companies. It is not like we are all traveling for luxury. People are traveling for different things, maybe their beloved relative just died, or had an accident and in hospital in a different State. The point here is not that we must accept groping because we are coming to them and have to take whatever they dish out. That is not even the free market, it is allowing ourselves to be subjected to the demands of the NWO, because that is who is implementing all this, it's not the free market demands. That is what you and others simply don't seem to get. You may be a very nice person, but like many others, you do not yet understand the level of depravity of the Illuminati.This groping is what it is. Stop lying to yourself to keep a level of normality to your life. This whole groping thing is disgusting and the gentlemen and ladies of a former era would never have seen it as ok or acceptable. The Illuminati have been chipping away at our idea of what is normal on a mass level for decades now with tv shows presenting women with the most revealing clothing and billboards with sexy women and sex on tv and violence and all sorts of disgusting things that in the 50s would have shocked society and did shock society. And they are brainwashing our children at the earliest possible time. Why do you think POTUS wants sex ed for kindergartners? I Knew this before he was elected. They simply keep pushing the level of what's acceptable till they can do anything they want and our relative view of it is so broken down we can't see what is obvious right in front of us. This is what is happening. George Orwell told it in his book Nineteen Eighty Four. I read that book when I was 16 and I knew then it was true. I have spent decades watching people's eyes glazer over when talking about the NWO. They just weren't ready for it. The groping is implemented by the pedophilic, depraved minds of the Illuminati who have a whole society built around the most disgusting filthy behavior imaginable.

edit on 14-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Here we are all debating this stuff, well is it really groping or not is it really over the limit or not and so on and so forth.
Yes it is over the line it is groping it's unacceptable and it's 1984 in 2011.

Wake up everybody wake up wake up wake up wake up. It's NINETEEN EIGHTY FOUR!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Wake up everybody wake up wake up wake up wake up. It's NINETEEN EIGHTY FOUR!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I will absolutely bite...and now, I am awake, now what do you suggest?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

5. I guess my definition of private parts differs from yours. Inside of legs or a brief touch of breast area is not enough to be concerned. These parts need to be searched during search, and there is nothing sexual about it. I dont see any issue here.
reply to post by Maslo

Your understanding of what is really going on here is what is questionable. Just like many other people, you do not yet understand their purpose. You somehow still believe your govt wants to protect you from those evil terrorists. Are you one of those people who denies the existence of the NWO ? They are hiding it in plain view. They all talk about it now upfront. Even Obama has said it out in the open. Decades ago, it was still pretty secret. Then they started to say it openly, like when Bush Sr said it, and said they would be successful. Obama said he wanted to give people "a stake in the kind of World Order I think we all would like". This is not accidental. These people are talking to their fellow NWO associates when they say stuff like this. They know the masses don't get it. They aslo are trying to make it sound lovely and wonderful and what everybody wants, and if you don't want it there must be something very wrong with you. See?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterl1fe

What you seem to be saying here is that the world is never going to concquer evil because it is a mere illusion of Satan and he is always going to be around so just don't fight it. Boy have you got this all wrong!!!!! Although we are told to render unto Caesar what is Caesar's ( I assume this is where you are coming from), he also overturned the money changers in the temple saying, "Woe to you lawyers!!!!!" This is very powerful stuff and it says "thus far and NO farther!" "You shall not pass!" You shall not tread on me!!!!!!

And that is the motto of the Tea Party and now you know why.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Well if airports are under federal control, then you also cannot use the logic that the airlines are private and have a right to demand these searches, as one person somewhere on this thread asserted. Interestingly enough, the Sanford airport had decided that it wanted to hire private security people instead of TSA, and refusing the scanners too maybe. I don't know who makes these decisions but clearly some people do not agree with you that the bureaucrats have a right to assault us like this.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Scanners are dangerous to every human and should only be use for medical purposes, the use of scanners in the nation for safety purposes is just another money grab by big corporate entities and our government.

They careless about human safety, now the pad down on children should be judge like we judge abuse on children by strangers in sexual abuse behavior, any parent that just stand on the side and let a stranger sexually abuse his children is just beyond reason and safety.

This is the world our generation has created for our future generations and as long as we stand on the side lines watching the abuse is just going to get worst that already is

Wake up America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too, I've said wake up today as well. But listen, the parents who have opposed this behavior have been maltreated by the TSA and authorities, and this is the real tyranny of it. When people can be interrogated and detained because they oppose this treatment of their precious little ones, we know true govt tyranny is afoot.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Now read my name....................I read a post previously on this subject and am wondering if there are ulterior motives besides "National Security"?

Absolutely! I believe you are onto an important thing here. They are planning to either manipulate the DNA or just cause masses of people to have cancer and die sooner. Chemtrails, poisons in the food and clothing, flouride in the water.
Have you read Dr Len Horowitz's book, "Death is In The Air" about chemtrails and other poisons?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

They are hiding it in plain view.
They all talk about it now upfront.
Even Obama has said it out in the open.
Decades ago, it was still pretty secret.
Then they started to say it openly, like when Bush Sr said it, and said they would be successful.
These people are talking to their fellow NWO associates when they say stuff like this.
They know the masses don't get it.
They aslo are trying to make it sound lovely and wonderful and what everybody wants, and if you don't want it there must be something very wrong with you. See?

You apparently take a New World Order out of context and ascribe it to some splinter cell, some nefarious group smoking cigars down in a dimly lit basement somewhere pulling all the strings, when in fact, as the term is used publicly, is used only to describe a state of being. Hell, every time a new president is elected in the USA, there is a new world order. Everytime a regime falls in the Middle East, there is a new world order.

I Separated your entire paragraph to make a point, then I'm going to respond to each one individually. Look at every word I've highlighted.

They are hiding it in plain view.

Questions # 1,2,3
Who are they? Where is their HQ? Do they have an email address?

They all talk about it now upfront.

Same as Questions 1,2 and 3

Even Obama has said it out in the open.

Precisely what adjective(s) would you have preferred for him to use?

Decades ago, it was still pretty secret.

No, decades ago "it" was talked about with as much zeal as today, just not with a website to go on and on about "it" with.

Then they started to say it openly, like when Bush Sr said it, and said they would be successful.

Questions 1,2 and 3 apply, also again I must ask what adjective(s) would you have preferred for Bush to have used then too?

I could go on and on, but you know your own quotes, and quite frankly you SHOULD be able to see that you're bordering on fanatacism....You tell people to "WAKE UP!!!" yet, one thing I don't see you doing is offering any type of solution. So what is it precisely, you want people to do eh? Instead of screaming and yelling, do something about it.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

I watched the video and I never would have allowed it in the first place. Would of said, heck with you and your power trip, we're out of here. I loved road trips with my kids and have done it with three of 'em with a stinkin' dog up front with me...best times.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

Imagine your child in a day care and she comes home and says Daddy, the teacher touched me. You ask where, and the girl points to a spot on the upper inside of the thighs. That would be considered inappropriate touching in a day care scenario. So why would you allow that as state sponsored activity that no one can avoid unless they stop flying? If the girl says oh she used the back side of the hand, would you give a flying *&^% which side of the hand was used?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Imagine your child in a day care and she comes home and says Daddy, the teacher touched me. You ask where, and the girl points to a spot on the upper inside of the thighs. That would be considered inappropriate touching in a day care scenario.

No, not when it is not sexual, and there was some reason for it. Like in the airport search case.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

No! I don't take it out of context. No, it wasn't the discussion of the average dinner table! I call your bluff! Only certain people talked about it. Perhaps when Bush Sr said it, it opened discussion. But not once did I ever hear my co-workers talking about Bush's New World Order speech. NOT ONCE! No, they didn't talk about it in the grocery line. No they didnt talk about it.
In 1980 I read it in Anrtony Sutton's books and NO ONE talked about it. I think you are talking up a bunch of baloney. It is disgusting how anyone can say oh everyone talked about it, and then tell me I'm taking it out of context. I bet you haven't done a dime's worth of research on the subject.
I call you out buster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Maslo as I have said already today, people like you will justify every action of the State. I am not going to cave just because someone like you says oh don't worry it's nothing. It's just a foundation upon which they will keep building. This is why Glenn Beck gets frustrated on tv, because people like you are just so stubborn.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

NWO or not, my point is that there is nothing sexual or innapropiate to see here. If this is some part of NWO evil plan, or if it is innefective compared to the bothering of the passengers that it inflicts, then yes, I am against random searches on airports.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwriter4

NOBODY should be touching children at all.

Yeah, maybe we should go around them in rubber gloves all day..

Nobody should be touching children in a sexual way. Airport search is not sexual.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

OK, you could go on and on,but I know my own quotes? Well as I posted long statements today, I wouldnt know which ones you are referring to. Next, if you even had a thimble full of disgust with this, you wouldn't have to rail at me because you would already know that they have so much control that we cannot just say oh no don't do that. When the POTUS says he didn't even notice the million Tea Partiers protesting at the doorstep of Washington you know that there's no fast solution and this is why we talk about things here. I wasn't born yesterday.
I always like to point people to Antony Sutton's material. He was the first to publicly expose Skull and Bones. He authored many many books, including The War on Gold, America's Secret Establishment, WSall Street and The Rise of Hitler, Wall Street and The Bolshevik Revolution, National Suicide:Military Aid to the Soviet Union, TRILATERALS OVER WASHINGTON, Wall Street and FDR, and so on...

So, even if you had ever read one of his books and know what is happening with the NWO, many more have not, or realize the scope of it. So, I ask, why are you browbeating me?

So here is a nifty list of publications of Antony Sutton you can get at Amazon www.alibris.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
Their taking away our freedom we need to do something! Their taking away our freedom we need to do something! Their taking away our freedom we need to do something! Please...Either you fly or you don't
fly. Nothing was sexual, nothing was out of the ordinary, everyone else in there was getting patted down too
so stop whining. Also, don't try to be specific and technical about everything because you can't sensationalize
your idiotic statements with your ill-minded friends.

Not kid yourself. You arent free. Your life is pretty restricted.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Both prohibit bombs or other dangerous material on planes without a permit. The point is, they are both liable at some level if a bomb gets on the plane and causes people harm. They both have an interest in preventing an attack. Not sure who's paying who for security but doesn't seem relevant. Put yourself in a position where you are responsible for security. How would you handle the possibility of a kid carrying a concealed explosive device?

?

edit on 14-4-2011 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join