It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Girl groped by New Orleans TSA.This Has To Stop...

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Haha soz i was in mega rant mode at that particular time. I wouldnt actually shoot anyone, people just chat sh*t on the internet. It is disgusting though searching a child like that but health and saftey is extreme in these times and it's probably the only real solution to getting around this situation. I don't agree with it though.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56

Do you realize that some of these children will repeat this on another child? Kids mimic what they see. So, the first time a little girl or little boy decides to play TSA agent and feels up the other, someone is going to be in big trouble.

Ever watch a bunch of six year-olds playing? They are rough housing all over the place, tumbling and wrestling, and I doubt very much if sex ever enters their mind, until people like you put the thought there. So what you say about 'playing TSA' is absurd.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

If my job asked me to essentially molest a child, i'd quit and file a lawsuit!

These criminals running our country are OUT OF CONTROL! And that childs parents what the hell where they thinking? but the lady who patted her down.......Where the hell is your sense of decency at?

It's disgusting, now the question is, will anything get done? or will there be a small minority of us on the internet that TALK about it, but do NOTHING?

On the internet people say we'll rise up against these crooks, my question is WHEN? HOW MUCH LONGER WILL WE WAIT? Oh wait most people are to busy watching beenerckeekee lip sync and playing farmville to care.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It seems that we only have two choices.
1) Eliminate the threat. Destroy our enemies or render them incapable of causing any harm to our people.
or
2) Continue to put up with the erosion of our freedoms and personal liberty.

It seems to me that the previous & current administration have chosen option 2. This is a losing proposition in my opinion. History should have taught us that appeasing your enemies rarely works to your benefit. Neville Chamberlain comes to mind as a perfect example of what not to do. It seems our leaders are doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past.
edit on 4/18/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So once terrorist start stuffing bombs into the rectal cavities of children, we need to rectal exam everyone right? Come on people! Did you ever think that maybe terrorist have stopped looking at planes for weapons of mass destruction? I'm sure they're thinking up other ideas. Ideas that involve structures that we are not paying attention to. Regardless of if they are still trying to blow up planes, this is a child! And even still, if it was an adult, last time I checked, the terrorist were Arabic muslims. Profile people, profile!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by truthorlies

Regardless of if they are still trying to blow up planes, this is a child! And even still, if it was an adult, last time I checked, the terrorist were Arabic muslims. Profile people, profile!

This is the US, remember? We're not allowed to profile. It is discriminatory and might offend somebody.
Their rights would be infringed upon; can't have that, now can we?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by truthorlies

Regardless of if they are still trying to blow up planes, this is a child! And even still, if it was an adult, last time I checked, the terrorist were Arabic muslims. Profile people, profile!

This is the US, remember? We're not allowed to profile. It is discriminatory and might offend somebody.
Their rights would be infringed upon; can't have that, now can we?

Unless it was a Christian. Then anyone with a cross necklace would be harassed.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Terror will occur. It will occur while we scan people, while we strip people down, while we educate armed guards on airliners, while we shut down the constitution to embrace more "security" and while we kiss our liberties goodbye to feel more "safe".

You blame the government? You blame terror itself? You blame those pesky muslims?

Stop.

Blame the people. Blame your neighbour. Even better, blame yourself. Then, after your done - DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

I am truly sorry for the use of caps, as I am truly sorry for how America is getting raped on a daily basis, due to freedom going out the window and security tightening around the necks of the people.

But guys? You brought this entirely on yourselves. You let yourselves be swayed by horrid rhetorics by Bush after 911. You embraced fear and you embraced revenge. You didn't embrace reasoning. You didn't embrace the fact, that Iraq had nothing to do with the massacre in New York.

2 million civilian deaths was the price of your blind vengeance. Of course the government used your pain and suffering after 911 to orchestrate their own agenda, but you let them. You let them while cheering for vendetta, looking for a single guy in a freaking cave. To me, that is simply astounding. It was astounding to see an entire population of a country, that once was so great, just wither away in vengeance and intellectual poverty, only to empower their already rotten government, to perform more injustice, upon the injustices of 911.

I don't write this because I hate America, nor Americans. Half my family live in the states. I write the above because you are guilty. You are guilty of letting your guard down and allow your leaders to act out their atrocities further.

Now, I urge you to act. I don't urge you to act because of 2 million civilian deaths overseas in a dirty war. I don't urge you because you ought to have acted earlier. I don't urge you because it's the only decent thing to do now - I urge you because we have not seen the full effect of your governments agenda yet. You have plenty of atrocities to witness still. You have immense suffering coming your way. Think about your children, your neighbours children and their childrens children.

However out of the ordinary it may seem to stand up and fight against this wave of malice, it is profoundly important that you embrace the spirit of the founding fathers and do so now. Not in a few weeks or years, but now. Organize. Prepare. Think. What is occuring right now in the middle east is possible in our western world also. In Europe, we are seeing countries simply failing to remain sovereign and capable of taking care of their own citizens. Greece is gone. Ireland is on the floor and portugal is following. I live in a country, which is on the verge of collapsing too. Things are happening over here too and we are forced to prepare a revolution over here, or even a coup of our former well established nations, just to chase government out.

So, for the love of God and all that is dandy with cherries on top. Fight. Fight this now. Take a long hard look at those deep, innocent eyes of your child and realize our lives don't matter. Theirs do. It is simply our duty to fight this evil agenda off, until we lie dismembered and forgotten in the streets. It matters not. Millions of people - good people - died to uphold the virtues we enjoyed just 10 years ago. It is our simple duty to cleanse this planet of the evils that has attached itself to her.

We are more than capable of stopping this thing - it only takes courage and initiative. Two traits that are fading to almost extinction these days.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scissorville

You blame the government?

Absolutely, yes, I do.

You blame terror itself?

I'm still trying to work out if there is a difference between the 2.

You blame those pesky muslims?

Absolutely not.

Blame the people. Blame your neighbour. Even better, blame yourself. Then, after your done - DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

In a way, I do.

2 million civilian deaths was the price of your blind vengeance. Of course the government used your pain and suffering after 911 to orchestrate their own agenda, but you let them. You let them while cheering for vendetta, looking for a single guy in a freaking cave. To me, that is simply astounding. It was astounding to see an entire population of a country, that once was so great, just wither away in vengeance and intellectual poverty, only to empower their already rotten government, to perform more injustice, upon the injustices of 911.

Absolutely true, however, being an insider, let me tell you this much, there was no way, even had the entire populace of America marched on Washington, that America wasn't bringing war to the middle east. One need only look as far as Valerie Plame to know that.

There was NO stopping that war machine. And yes, some of us knew from the start how it would end...we let our words fall upon deaf ears....ears we had no control of influence upon. Not for lack of trying, but for lack of wanting to be heard.

We are more than capable of stopping this thing - it only takes courage and initiative. Two traits that are fading to almost extinction these days.

They are not fading into existence my friend, they are gone and will never come back....think about it, we are in a world where "strongly worded letters" won't cut the mustard, yet, it is our only recourse. Why? Because we are in lose / lose politics. If we go further than strongly typed letters, we look to be heretics and are spurned. If we do, then, we achieve no results.

The Government was not stupid, nor all the banking conglomerates. They knew, and devised, to make sure that the American population, by and large, WOULD over-extend themselves by way of credit and debt. "Give them all the American Dream" they said....which they did, to the point of extremely high risk upon those who could never have hoped to afford it, along with their families. Now their lives and their souls are sold to the Banks and the Government and they have far too much to lose by following the righteous path. Which, is what it always boils down to, having too much to lose to do something.

With all of that said, I agree with you wholeheartedly, and thanks for that.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
If we lived in a true police state we wouldn't have access to this website, or many others.

If the child were not a Caucasian American, and she was "groped" as so many people like to call it, would anyone have even pulled out their cell phone to record it? Maybe they would have, because so many people enjoy talking about the TSA like they're Nazi's, but the fact of the matter is, if you were born and raised in America (as I was) you've not seen or heard half of what the rest of the world has to go through under their own governments. It really makes me sick when I hear people complaining about the government when really, who is doing anything to change it?

If you are unhappy with TSA's procedures, then take it up with TSA. Write letters, call your local and federal government agencies and take some action. Don't go on a website and scream how outraged you are when you likely have no plans to do anything about it.

And while not convenient, and I know, many people HAVE to fly for travel, if you are that against it, find other ways to travel when you can. Take a car, a train or a bus. We have a lot of options, unlike actual "police states".

reply to post by Prowler33

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by acabforcalloway

If you are unhappy with TSA's procedures, then take it up with TSA. Write letters, call your local and federal government agencies and take some action. Don't go on a website and scream how outraged you are when you likely have no plans to do anything about it.

Who are you to tell us how or where to concentrate our anger about the TSA's assault on our freedom and liberty? We can discuss it all we like here and unless this site determines we can't, we will continue our discourse. So, unless you are an owner or mod here, it's time for you to shut up about ceasing our commentary. Also, what we decide to do about it beyond bitching here is non of your business either unless we decide to make it so.

Besides TSA isn't the type of organization that listens to letters. They have to be told what to do by our legislators, judges or by the people who employ them. We put up with their crap because we don't have to deal with them everyday - those that do such as pilots have made their stands.

The TSA wouldn't stand a chance if they deployed themselves beyond airports, such as federal highways or train stations where we'd be dealing with them on a daily basis. I predict that we would have daily news reports about checkpoints getting destroyed just like we hear in Iraq or Afghanistan and most of us wouldn't shed a tear for them in fact many of us would celebrate in hearing the news.

edit on 19-4-2011 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency

The TSA wouldn't stand a chance if they deployed themselves beyond airports, such as federal highways or train stations. We would have daily news reports about checkpoints getting destroyed just like we hear in Iraq or Afghanistan and most of us wouldn't shed a tear for them in fact many of us would celebrate in hearing the news.

I'm not sure if I agree with this entirely.

I think if it was marketed to the public in general properly, and reinforced just how much it was vital for their "safety" and how "we're at war" and how we wont "let the terrorists win, not in OUR America" and how by giving up these small liberties we will again have "mission accomplished", then I think it would be accepted by the majority of people who would buy into it all.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

I'm not sure if I agree with this entirely.

I think if it was marketed to the public in general properly, and reinforced just how much it was vital for their "safety" and how "we're at war" and how we wont "let the terrorists win, not in OUR America" and how by giving up these small liberties we will again have "mission accomplished", then I think it would be accepted by the majority of people who would buy into it all.

I'm surprised you agree with any of my post.

Yeah, I agree marketing is the key. Marketing "Terrorism" was their key to expanding the search for cash, drugs & other fine valuables being moved via airline passengers. That's the only things that the scanners are going to find, but they are marketed or sold to the public as keeping explosives off aircraft which they know is completely untrue.

Selling off our Liberty & Freedom has become a big business, their only obstacle is how to avoid getting killed in the process before they reap their rewards. Chertoff has surely profited.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I'm surprised you agree with any of my post.

Lol why??

I'm not an unreasonable man.... I DO believe our liberties are being raped over and over again. I DO believe the USA is certainly going to hell and we are just sitting back and taking it on dogma that they are doing this for "us".

The only thing I didn't agree with in this thread is that the TSA agent is CHILD MOLESTING, that I would fight tooth and nail as I simply don't see any evidence of it whatsoever. I had simply seen a woman doing her job as was told by her superiors that she had to. But do I LIKE the fact that the job exists the way it is? Absolutely not.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

In regards to the search of the child, she may not personally get sexual pleasure on what she was doing. However, it is likely a "emotional high" (power trip) for somebody of her caliber to hold such power over another human being that they can essentially own the child's flesh for that moment.

As I have pointed out in prior post it does fall under every dictionary's definition of "molestation", though I agree it cannot be determined to be sexual unless we were privy to the thoughts of the woman doing the search.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

As I have pointed out in prior post it does fall under every dictionary's definition of "molestation",

Well OK, I'll buy that, just as much as I'll buy into the fact that a mosquito bite can technically be classified as "molestation" too.

If you think about the origins of the word, molest, it comes from the Latin molestare, to bother or annoy. So, in that vein, sure if the child were annoyed by it, and the parents were annoyed by it, then it can definitely be classified as molestation. In fact, on a bad day I'm quite sure I would tell her to stop molesting me, on a good day I might have asked her not to
(well maybe not her, you get my point)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Probably falling on blind eyes on page 40 something, but I just saw this released...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

You blame the government?

Absolutely, yes, I do.

You blame terror itself?

I'm still trying to work out if there is a difference between the 2.

You blame those pesky muslims?

Absolutely not.

In a way, I do.

Absolutely true, however, being an insider, let me tell you this much, there was no way, even had the entire populace of America marched on Washington, that America wasn't bringing war to the middle east. One need only look as far as Valerie Plame to know that.

There was NO stopping that war machine. And yes, some of us knew from the start how it would end...we let our words fall upon deaf ears....ears we had no control of influence upon. Not for lack of trying, but for lack of wanting to be heard.

They are not fading into existence my friend, they are gone and will never come back....think about it, we are in a world where "strongly worded letters" won't cut the mustard, yet, it is our only recourse. Why? Because we are in lose / lose politics. If we go further than strongly typed letters, we look to be heretics and are spurned. If we do, then, we achieve no results.

The Government was not stupid, nor all the banking conglomerates. They knew, and devised, to make sure that the American population, by and large, WOULD over-extend themselves by way of credit and debt. "Give them all the American Dream" they said....which they did, to the point of extremely high risk upon those who could never have hoped to afford it, along with their families. Now their lives and their souls are sold to the Banks and the Government and they have far too much to lose by following the righteous path. Which, is what it always boils down to, having too much to lose to do something.

With all of that said, I agree with you wholeheartedly, and thanks for that.

I commend you for the way in which you replied. I came off a little harsh, but while I do feel the power of the people lies dorment these days, I did not mean to come off as if I don't realize the hardship the citizens of your great nation suffer under. You are probably more tender from various agendas targeting you specifically, than the people of Tehran.

You, my friend, sound as if you know resolve, though. Don't underestimate that - resolve. We may not be headed for a coup on the streets of Washington, but people are awakening to the fact, that they are being manipulated and honestly, that's a big freaking first step.

Watch yourself and yours over there. Whether you think you need it, or whether you care less, you have a lot of support overseas in Europe. Eventually, we will rid government of its evils. I wholeheartedly believe that. I also believe most of us will die trying.

Scissorville

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I hadn't seen that video, thanks.

That explains even more here. The mother was given no choice but to let her child be patted down, the TSA demanded it. The family was trying to get home after a vacation - the TSA put them on the spot when they were most vulnerable. Had they refused the family could of be separated in the chaos created by the TSA's demands for different screening methods for members of the same family 3 of which were children.

The TSA has damaged the relationships within this family by forcing the child to be touched where her mother has told her nobody should ever touch her, undermining the parents authority. Now since the TSA has demanded an exception to this family's rules it is not just confusing for the child, but this has opened the child up to abuse by other adult predators as a result.

The manipulation of the American Family unit & it's values.

This is utterly disgusting. The more I here the more I despise the TSA.
edit on 20-4-2011 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Wrong. I have seen kindergarten children simulating sex, doggie style, on the playground.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45 >>

join