It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vincenzo Ruello Reveals Letters BLTX1 On Shroud Of Turin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
This is my greatest discovery on the Shroud of Turin using my angular filming system. Never in the history of the Shroud has any scientist ever revealed the actual writing in original black ink writing . BLTX1 what does it mean ? This is monumental probably far greater than the skin and other secrets I have decoded. It is Roman or Latin maybe Greek
In Shroud research terms I have landed on the moon. This is a great week for all interested in the Shroud. It came from the right side of the face in the hair. The incredible image of Caesar top right was an unexpected shock.
BLTX1 we have landed on the moon. This took 5 angular filming stages to decode.
Copyright (C) 2011 Vincenzo Ruello
edit on 10-4-2011 by shroudnews77 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

Very cool! Can't wait to see the analysis!

Hopefully it's not just Roman for "Made In China". LOL!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
the shroud is fake so it really makes no difference what letters are on it

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The shroud is fake? Interesting... who created it?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by darbur

Beginning to bother the skeptics now. These letters are not written on the Shroud they are encoded into the image like a photograph. I think it is a date or reference or ID of the execution crucifiction.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Perhaps I'm missing something, its all blur to me.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Ok, I watched the videos. Vincenzo Ruello must be out of his mind. One word: paredolia. Total figment of his imagination, kind of like the pictures of Mars or the Moon with someone seeing bases.

Not worthy of being put on ATS, and certainly not smart using the Shroud of Turin as a joke.

I believe the Shroud is authentic, the real burial cloth of Jesus. The matching face napkin in Spain clinches it.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Ok, I watched the videos. Vincenzo Ruello must be out of his mind. One word: paredolia. Total figment of his imagination, kind of like the pictures of Mars or the Moon with someone seeing bases.

Not worthy of being put on ATS, and certainly not smart using the Shroud of Turin as a joke.

I believe the Shroud is authentic, the real burial cloth of Jesus. The matching face napkin in Spain clinches it.

I'm just a little ignorant on the subject here. I have seen docs about the shroud, but didn't know there was a face piece let alone why two pieces of a burial cloth especially this particular shroud would be in two places. Are there more pieces outside of these two?
edit on 10-4-2011 by Nephalim because: typos :/

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
BLTX1

It's an old restaurant bill. B.L.T times 1 with a side of caesar dressing . Keep looking and you might find the price.

edit on 10-4-2011 by illuminatitanimulli because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim
The shroud is fake? Interesting... who created it?

Think it was dated 13th or 14th century. AD of course. Who created it? I dont know... its just a bloodied bearded dead man covered with a cloth... there you go. You can create one also...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I have seen this "shroud" come up for quite a while now, and I am absolutely fascinated. One, we have NO idea about the authenticity of jesus, let alone the shroud, the discussions concerning the authentication of anything concerning "jesus" should have a process.

One, find out if he existed. (The most important I would say).
Two, are you serious, do you think that number one would be found out?

We live in a funny world, with horrible pranksters, and awful jokes. Our steps towards authentication is simple, and not accessible, we do not know, we will probably never know, and if someone found out... well you get the picture (no pun intended).

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Excuse me the letters BLTX1 are as clear as day you must be blind sorry to say

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by shroudnews77
www.youtube.com...
This is my greatest discovery on the Shroud of Turin using my angular filming system. Never in the history of the Shroud has any scientist ever revealed the actual writing in original black ink writing . BLTX1 what does it mean ? This is monumental probably far greater than the skin and other secrets I have decoded. It is Roman or Latin maybe Greek
In Shroud research terms I have landed on the moon. This is a great week for all interested in the Shroud. It came from the right side of the face in the hair. The incredible image of Caesar top right was an unexpected shock.
BLTX1 we have landed on the moon. This took 5 angular filming stages to decode.
Copyright (C) 2011 Vincenzo Ruello
edit on 10-4-2011 by shroudnews77 because: spelling

Shroudnews:

your research on the faux shroud not getting enough attention, so you are promoting it here?
what other sites are you peddling on?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I find it strange that the blood type on the cloth was AB neg, its a rare blood type and the chances of a rare blood type been found on the cloth that is alleged to be that of jesus makes me think there is more to the shroud than meets the eye

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

i hate to tell you but your dates have been proved to be wrong and

it was found that the bit they took samples of was a weaved in repair

the bit they took had to types of cloth in it where as the rest only has 1

www.innoval.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

Yes the carbon dating was totally incorrect and these letters which by the way are real black ink letters if you want to deny this you are deceiving yourself give credit where its due. I will be provan correct in time as my decoding process is up. BLTX1 already exists look it up it is a poisonous serum that scientists get from the saliva glands of the animal called the Shrew hahahahhahahahahahahhaha thats real funny I think. WE are witnessing the actual writing of the Roman administrator who wrote these letters. I challenge anyone to prove me wrong.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Well in my research the turin cloth was made in the 12 century and is NOT jesus that is represented,believe what u want but the linen that is made came from europe not the middle east.sorry to burst ur bubble.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rocha123

Your wrong all scientists know the linen is from the middleeast. I really am surprised where you get your data. Where does 12th century come into it. They blew the dating so tell me your evidence for 12th century and Europe please thanks

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
bump

Mod Edit: Please spam with 1-liners. Review this link.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join