It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan warns of massive earthquake and volcanic explosion after the April 7 earthquake

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I addressed that quake in the other thread in this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But basically, yeah. Not good.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimeCrisis
Just like the pointless yellowstone threads that go nowhere.

As for Yellowstone...

05-APR-2011 07:05:25 44.62 -112.10 4.1 5.0 EASTERN IDAHO
01-APR-2011 12:56:28 43.03 -110.34 4.1 5.1 WYOMING

www.iris.edu...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

To many threads and too much data coming in to keep up

link   
Oh dear I touched a nerve with the insecure star fishers.Haha very sad.

link   
reply to post by yellowbeard

You do see how this gets really boring right? I have been on these boards for over 10 years now, and i have seen this kinda thing come and go time and time again.. Each time members of these sites tend to go "This is it! This is the big one! This is proof!" When there really is no proof.

I get very very annoyed with it all because its nothing more then a self serving game. People dont really care, they just want to be part of something bigger then themselves, even while others lives are ruined this is treated like a game with some secret knowledge that just makes us all so special because WE KNOW!.... Well, we dont know... Theres thousands of posts in the history of this site that claim this same thing, guess what? Each and everyone one of those threads have been WRONG and LIES.. Yet day after day you all are here hyping up the fear and claiming the PTB are out to make us all afraid and control us all.. Yet you do a good enough job of that yourselves.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

Then dont read the thread find something else to do with your time. no ones forcing you to click on the link and read. no ones forcing you get on ATS so why do keep doing something that is annoying you?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by asher

Because, i take this for what it is "entertainment".. Most of you dont..

Also, everyone lets you guys make the points you wish.. Dont try to be a nazi when someone says something you dont like.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

To many threads and too much data coming in to keep up

And you're doing GREAT at it, zorgon, so keep it up.

Me, I am trying to stay focused on the quake side of things, as it is more my speed, and something I understand better than I do technical nuclear issues.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

not tying to be a nazi. i just dont see why you would indulge in something that annoys you and then complain about it annoying you. seems pretty dumb. i do respect your opinion. your actions just seem stupid.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Didn't some prophet say that most of Japan would fall into the ocean..!?!

Maybe this is what we are seeing unfold before our eyes..

Originally posted by morefiber
reply to post by StarLightStarBright2

I agree 100% with you that the Japanese are by and large a very honorable people. I am sorry if cracking a joke here and there seems offensive, but it's the only way I can keep from going nuts over this.

Humor is sometimes the best medecine for heartache...

I do wish though, that the governnments of the world lift their immigration ststus for a bit to enable Japanese refugees less red tape to re-locate..

I know there are other countries out there with problems and refugees running from "man made problems" and homeless people in our own countries to worry about, but this I think is a very unique set of circumstances happenning in a country that may be totally un-inhabitable..

I wouldstill share my home with a Japanese family if they had nowhere else to go for the meantime.
edit on 4/10/2011 by Ironclad because: Error in first statment... I said 1/10, I meant 9/10 of Japan was predicted to sink into the ocesn..

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
WE KNOW!.... Well, we dont know...

True American predicted this March quake about a year ago...

In my books that gives him a lot more credibility than you

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
Didn't some prophet say that 1/10 of Japan would fall into the ocean..!?!

600 square miles is already below sea level since the quake... high tide advisories for the sunken areas are now daily weather reports

edit on 10-4-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh? I would really like to see where any earthquake was actually predicted..

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv
well if japan moved west to the ocean with the 9.1..
than there has to be an crack at the east side of japan...
there was also an report that the west side of japan has sunk a bit...perhaps the eastside is lifted than?
so we can assume that an ridge of the euro/asian plate has broken off and might be tilted couse the pacific plate takes it underneath...
unfortunally japan is on top of the fragment...
but:
if there aint an crack occured at the eastside..then we must assume that that peace of the asian plate is bended..
an could crack any moment....that would be an big eq and tsunami...and the pressure on the magma chambers underneath japan will escape via the vents/volcano's..
perhaps that is wat they expect/predict???

edit on 10-4-2011 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

Interesting post ressiv.
Just north of Japan in Russia there is evidence of the Pacific plate terminating at the juncture of the Aleutian Islands. This is a critical area that has been suspected of some cataclysmic events in the past. And namely, that pieces of the Pacific plate break off completely sometimes at the termination point, and then basically disappear into the mantle.

Now needless to say, if that is true, a whole piece of a subducted plate breaking off at once would be... umm... not good?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Let us pray for Japan, for Earth
Sending love, compassion and comfort

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

Oh? I would really like to see where any earthquake was actually predicted..

try this:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by asher

Because like i said i have been around these forums for years, i was checking these places from the start.. Its one thing when its entertainment, its another thing when it takes over peoples lives and they get crazy..

Also, i have alot of friends and family in japan.. This is the ring of fire people.. Not much odd going on, just busisness as usual.
edit on 10-4-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

well who says anybody is going crazy? just because we spend our time keeping up on earthquakes. who says our lives are being taken over by this? we are just people sitting in front of a computer. for someone to be worried about there safety is perfectly rational. and its pretty obvious that earthquake activity have increased not just around the ring of fire but all over the world. but when you come on a thread dedicated to earthquakes and all you talk about is how every one is annoying you then thats just disrespectful. your not adding information your just trying to make people feel bad. im guilty of this too just for having this conversation with you. so lets just drop this

with that being said there was just a 5.2 near the east coast of japan
edit on 10-4-2011 by asher because: no reason

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

This is the ring of fire people.. Not much odd going on, just busisness as usual.

So a 9.1 quake with 24 meter high Tsunami and 4 nuclear reactors in meltdown is 'just business as usual?"

Right

:shk:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join