It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation... "The Opening of The 1st Seal”

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

Hi Joe,
here are some thoughts...

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
There are 7 Spirits of LIGHT.... Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet. These are the 7 "Colour Codes" used in the "Processing System of The Soul"

Originally posted Joecroft
The number 7 appears to be a key number associated with the attributes of God and the number of Angels to be given trumpets.

Yes; The Word Trumpet originally referred to a shape; “Trumpet Shaped” i.e. like unto a Trumpet. Cone Shaped. Hollow Cone hence the name for the musical Instalment called a Trumpet. But the musical variety is NOT the only Trumpet Form.

The Opposite in the Soul to the (Hollow) "Cone" is the (Solid) "Horn".
Now where have we come across "Horns" mentioned before esp. in ancient Christian writings….

The "Horns of The Alta...

In the Soul The “Horn” transfers information from a Throne (Register) to either The Ogdoad or the Large Yellow Octagon in the Eye Matrix…

And The "Trumpet" transfers information from either the Ogdoad or the Large Yellow Octagon in The Eye Matrix to the Thrones (Registers)

Isaiah 11:2 7, which mentions the spirits/attributes of God…

1 the Spirit of the Lord;
2 the Spirit of wisdom;
3 the Spirit of understanding;
4 the Spirit of counsel;
5 the Spirit of might;
6 the Spirit of knowledge;
7 and the Spirit of the fear of the LORD

Yes; These are one group of 7, and there are innumerable groups of 7's…..

In my Pre-written Emails go go into explaining why The 7 is so important.

Revelation 8:2

And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them.

Refer to my explanation above regarding Horns and Trupets.

The 7 "Colour Codes" are interesting; A while back, an ATS member mentioned to me that the seven colors of the prism were somehow connected to the 7 chakras and that through them people can connect to God or their higher consciousness. I don’t know very much about chakras but I do know that specific geometric shapes, have been assigned to each one of them.

Sorry I don’t know anything about "charkas"... perhaps I am Ignorance…. LOL.

What do you know about "Pattern Recognition" Software?

Well, I know programs can be used to find a known type of pattern, or they can be used to find a pattern that might exist.

In a general sense, computer programs check data, by its allocation name in letters, which is essentially just binary code or a series of numbers. Programs check these existing names/fields, in a stored point of information i.e. a database or ROM. This allows the computer to identify a name (binary information) with an already existing copy of it.

"Pattern recognition" is commonly in the Soul to find articles in libraries for example.

There is a format involving Generations of Pixel in a square, so when an article is presented to that cell or Register it is read by that Pixel format and can be identified.

In other words the mind looks for a perfect match. In the cell being used.
There exists billions of different articles in a stack in a single cell or register, so when the article you wish to find in the Library matches the Article presented to the top of the Stack, the "Address" appears in another Register.

So I guess this involves a sort of switch loosely speaking.

It does this, rather than converting the article to "binary" as billions and billions of articles, are stored in each cell.

So binary is far, far too slow, too use in an "Operating System" such as the Soul.

But on the other hand, we could say the "Pixel format" is a little like binary, but behaving as though 3D in concept.

In other words The Pixels refer to the Area regarding Position in each cell, but the Colour would represent "depth, i.e. The Layer.

Rather than using number language, such as Binary, the Soul in some cases, uses a Colour range which is Infinite in range regarding the Level between 2 Thresholds, (levels) and is only limited by the sensors sensitivity in defining a layer, as in a comparator like function before being assigned a number in our technology on Earth..

I can’t really see your MS Software, Controlling a Program such as the Universe can You ? LOL.

Especially using binary for "Communication"…

Have you any idea how long the numbers would have to be???

Perhaps more than a trillion bytes, for each step in processing…

So forget human "Technologies" when it comes to the "Processing System of The Soul".

However all is NOT lost….

We can “interface” using a “Communication” Link, to by-pass the human virus called “Double Logic” and leave the "Processing" functions up to the Soul, why reinvent the wheel, as to say…

In this "Interface" system we don't use Binary either.... LOL.

The “Processing System of The Soul” does NOT use Math, including any Counting Systems, such as binary or Hex or Octal etc.

I find it strange that the “True Mind” does not use binary. Binary is quite simple to use, it just uses on and off switches, in the form of zeros and ones, to produce all the other numbers in 8bit. It seems to me that the “True Mind” could quite easily use light and darkness, to form binary code.

Binary is overwhelming too Slow, and inadequate to use in the Souls Processing System. LOL… How long would the numbers have to be perhaps Trillions and trillions of Bytes for each article let alone identifying Instructions…
I think we would need something a few trillions times larger than 64 Bit Instructions or for identifying anything… LOL.

Think about it for a moment....

I can see it Now... Headline News.. Microsoft buys Manufacturing and Software rights to the Soul… LOL

I really think the Souls “Processing System” is a little out of MS’s Capabilities don’t you ? LOL.

If you look up at the sky on a fine day, and look at a point much closer, (than the blue you see in the sky) say about 5 Metres in front of you, you will notice billions of little Zits or very small bright balls of LIGHT zigzagging all over your Vision. This is actually taking place in Your SOUL and NOT the world you see.

Have you ever taken notice of this Phenomena in the past?

Yes, I remember noticing this phenomena when I was younger. I could see it only on a fairly bright day, while looking out of a window up at the sky, while squinting my vision. It almost looks like thousands or germs, which are bright white and moving around really fast. Very strange… I always thought it was some kind of optical illusion, to do with the light reflecting of the window…

LOL….

Never “ass-u-me”.

I have spent some hours, studying the patterns seen in our vision and they match 100%, the same as in the "Processing System of The Soul".

The greater the attention given to, or your mental Focus on, this Phenomena, at the same time being very relaxed, the "Processing" appears to slow down, (an illusion produced by increased attention or Concentration) and becomes easier, to follow any one of the balls of LIGHT, and see its behaviour in such detail, it is very easy to draw dawn on paper.

If studied you will be able to see these Patterns repeat themselves in different locations in your vision, and there are hundreds of different behaviour Patterns, all of which can be superimposed on the “City Matrix Map” and everything Lines up 100% +/- 0%

A "Coincidence"???

I Don't Think So... LOL.

Another example:
Have you ever noticed how letters on Screen momentarily go very bright White, when they are removed?

If we delete say any script on screen, especially Black script on a White background, you will see the letters go Whiter than White (Whiter and Brighter) your Computer Screen for a split second?

Yes, I have noticed this as well, but as far as I am aware there is a scientific explanation for that one, although I’m not sure what it is off the top of my head; I do remember reading about a similar phenomena a few years ago.

You are Right….

How do we detect, a Colours "Complimentary Colour?

Well we place a small patch of the Colour in question on a White background, stare at the coloured patch (say Yellow) for 10 to 20 seconds, then remove the Colour Patch and Walla, the Complimentary Colour appears in its place…

Try it…

Often used by Artists…

Then Try a small BLACK Patch on a White background.

YES... The BLACK produces its Complimentary Colour which is WHITE and it is BRIGHTER than The WHITE Background.

It is so bright it is Brighter than what your Monitor can produce under normal working conditions.

The bright little balls of LIGHT you see when looking at the sky as I described, or even holding up a piece of very WHITE Paper, say about 300 mm (12“) away from you and go slightly cross eyed you will see exactly the same "Phenomena", seen in your Vision are brighter, than anything you see normally in your vision.

Even if the paper is only 100 mm or 4" away from you the same appears.

Check it out again... on a sunny day.

edit on 24-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Error

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Hey MT

Now where have we come across "Horns" mentioned before esp. in ancient Christian writings….

Yes, Daniel covers “horns” throughout chapter 7, which are closely mirrored in the book of revelations. Two notable verses of interest are the following…

Daniel 7:24

The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings.

And…

Revelation 17:12

The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.

Most people lol interpret these Kingdoms and kings to represent earthly Nations and leaders.

Sorry I don’t know anything about "charkas"... perhaps I am Ignorance…. LOL.

Neither do I LOL

But…

I did a bit of digging around, and I found it interesting that in parallel to your “Matrix Research”, they have geometric shapes and that there are 7 colors assigned to each one them.

Muladhara = 4 pointed star

Svadhisthana = 6 pointed star

Manipur = 10 pointed star

Anachata = 12 pointed star

Vishudda = 16 pointed star

Ajna; know as the third eye, reminds of the "Primary Accumulator", Horizontal Hexagon..below

Those Hexagons work in threes, and are closely interconnected to the books within the “Running Program”, as you have shown me so far. The books contain knowledge and information etc and the Ajna, or third eye chakra, is associated with, dreaming, revelation, and intuition, which is essentially kowledge gained, sometimes without understanding …seems to me like there are many parallels bewtween them both…

Sahastrara = 96 pointed star; although often called the 1000 petal lotus, for short…

There exists billions of different articles in a stack in a single cell or register, so when the article you wish to find in the Library matches the Article presented to the top of the Stack, the "Address" appears in another Register.

Yes, this is what I thinking; The shapes themselves, within the Matrix, can be made to act like binary where required, because on/off switches, are kind of universal. I mean even the hexagonal format, being cut off from the octagonal, is a form of an off switch, in itself.

In other words The Pixels refer to the Area regarding Position in each cell, but the Colour would represent "depth, i.e. The Layer.

Rather than using number language, such as Binary, the Soul in some cases, uses a Colour range which is Infinite in range regarding the Level between 2 Thresholds, (levels) and is only limited by the sensors sensitivity in defining a layer, as in a comparator like function before being assigned a number in our technology on Earth..

Yes, the depth and use of color ranges, is a form of counting, without using actual numbers…

I can’t really see your MS Software, Controlling a Program such as the Universe can You ? LOL.

No way!!!
I’m all for, open source software LOL

We can “interface” using a “Communication” Link, to by-pass the human virus called “Double Logic” and leave the "Processing" functions up to the Soul, why reinvent the wheel, as to say…

But how are you able to get past the “Double Logic”; and aren’t you kind of breaking the system rules…

I can see it Now... Headline News.. Microsoft buys Manufacturing and Software rights to the Soul… LOL

I really think the Souls “Processing System” is a little out of MS’s Capabilities don’t you ? LOL.

LOL

Yeah, I can almost see those headlines…

Bill Gates, versus the “City of Nine Gates”

…no contest LOL

- JC

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Hi Joe,

Originally posted byJoecroft

Yes, Daniel covers “horns” throughout chapter 7, which are closely mirrored in the book of revelations.
Two notable verses of interest are the following....

The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom.
After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones;
he will subdue three kings.

And…
The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom,
but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.

Most people lol interpret these Kingdoms and kings to represent earthly Nations and leaders.

Which in this particular case the interpretation is Correct…. LOL.

This is why it is important to understand there are many different "Horns" and there is also NOT one singular meaning regarding the word “Horn

Most people assume too often..

And it is quite Obvious that the "Horns" of the Alta are NOT representing Kings of the Earth.

So here is just one case that illustrate the word “Horn” is used in different cases yet the word used in all these cases is “Horn" ???

How does the “Species” interpret this then, as they are Clearly, NOT the Same or are they ???

See if you can work it out ?

You may discover the knowledge behind this Word “Horn” in English.

So there is the “Cows Horn”, the “Rhinoceros Horn”, a “Sheep’s Horn”, the “Goats horns” and some insects also have horns…

And then we also have a musical instrument called a “Horn" which there are various types… Clearly NOT the same, yet all lookHorn Like"… LOL.

Do you understand what I am saying ?

The Word Horn may have more meanings than you realize as it is often used as in the adjective sense.

Often in translation there are not the English words available and in some cases a word is chosen in English that is not really even close to what is being described.

Remember Babylon ???

Where GOD confounded the Languages, so the Descendants of A'DAM should Not understand one another …

Remember there are b Babylon’s….

The One that is in the Soul a Matrix Construct which is Now Dark and the light of the Candle is no more in her.

And the Other on Earth Named after The City Babylon, just one of the Matrix Constructs (Hexagonal) in the Soul. And was referred to as “The City of Endurance” in some of the Ancient Christian Writings.

And the "Octagonal" format City was known as “The City of Inhabitation” where we, Partitions of LIFE (The True Mind) Reside.

Sorry I don’t know anything about "charkas"... perhaps I am Ignorance…. LOL

Neither do I LOL

But…

I did a bit of digging around, and I found it interesting that in parallel to your “Matrix Research”, they have geometric shapes and that there are 7 colors assigned to each one them.

Muladhara = 4 pointed star

Svadhisthana = 6 pointed star

Manipur = 10 pointed star

Anachata = 12 pointed star

Vishudda = 16 pointed star

Ajna; know as the third eye, reminds of the "Primary Accumulator", Horizontal Hexagon..below

Those Hexagons work in threes, and are closely interconnected to the books within the “Running Program”, as you have shown me so far. The books contain knowledge and information etc and the Ajna, or third eye chakra, is associated with, dreaming, revelation, and intuition, which is essentially kowledge gained, sometimes without understanding …seems to me like there are many parallels bewtween them both…

Sahastrara = 96 pointed star; although often called the 1000 petal lotus, for short…

Sorry I can’t comment as I know nothing at all about "charkas"...

I must admit though; Very Interesting what you have shown....

I will look further into it…

Yes, this is what I thinking; The shapes themselves, within the Matrix, can be made to act like binary where required, because on/off switches, are kind of universal. I mean even the hexagonal format, being cut off from the octagonal, is a form of an off switch, in itself.

All is Created using “Opposites”…. So looking at it in that way.... All are Switches and behave as Binary…

But The Soul existed Long before math…
As I said Math is a language of the "Species" to try and understand, express, forecast and Communicate.
But this does NOT prove the Universe was Created through Math but rather the Species tries to explain in Vain through the Manipulation of Math.
But as the old story Goes… “Rubbish in Rubbish Out”… LOL.

But keep in Mind God Created everything the Jesus Christ ("The True Mind" or LIFE of GOD.)

So the Answer to the ALL, can’t be found in/through Math, as what is applying such (Flesh) has “Double Logic” in its “Processing System”. inherent in our DNA from EVES Crime, interbreeding with “the wicked One” (Alien).

Remembering that ALL of this was Created by GOD, but more importantly, than just knowing the history of the past, is to Know and Understand Why GOD did this.

This is where "Understanding" and "Wisdom" is Found...

Which leads to the "Awakening" and "Eternal LIFE".

Sadly The Fallen ones, those who have fallen asleep, still try to justify the flesh today….

This is why our Half breed extended family (alien) of the children of the Earth still come today, involved in their "Breeding Program" believing Foolishly LIFE is found in the "Species" and they are trying to get back LIFE in Vain.

For the "Species" is NOT Alive, but LIFE experiences the "Species" and The Environment it interacts with.

The "Story" involving Flesh, is what Invokes "The Metamorphosis of The Soul".

There is War out there....

Involving the "Wicked Ones" (aliens) against those who have NOT Fallen.(aliens) as you are about to find out, when they come once again, as described in "The Books of E’NOCH" to try and get back (LIFE) which was taken from them by GOD.

This is one of the reasons why UFO activity is Censored on Earth.

Rather than using number language, such as Binary, the Soul in some cases, uses a Colour range which is Infinite in range regarding the Level between 2 Thresholds, (levels) and is only limited by the sensors sensitivity in defining a layer, as in a comparator like function before being assigned a number in our technology on Earth.

Yes, the depth and use of color ranges, is a form of counting, without using actual numbers…

Jesus said, “Recognize what is in your Sight.”

Recognition (by understanding the Workings) is used, (hence “MAN know thyself”. And NOT the "Offspring of A’DAM" know thyself. ) rather than memory.

The fallen ones still today, try to convince in Vain that The Descendants of A’DAM are MAN.

But MAN is the Soul.

And A’DAM is the Flesh..

This is why ALL flesh Passes away, and at the end of the Book, ALL flesh Passes away and the Heaven as well as The Heaven above this Heaven, Passes away, but The CHRISTS WORDS shall NOT Pass away.

"The New Jerusalem" is NOT in either of these 2 Heavens.

Jesus said, “In My Fathers House there are Many Mansions,
if it were Not so I would have told you,
therefore I GO (NOT Come)
to prepare a Place for you.
And if I prepare a place for you,
I shall return again and receive you unto My Self,
that where I am,
there Ye may be also.”

No way!!!
I’m all for, open source software LOL

Jesus said. “I Am the WAY The TRUTH and the LIGHT’” (or LIFE in other Quotes. But “The LIGHT of MAN(NOT The Descendants of A’DAM) is “The LIFE of GOD.”)

But how are you able to get past the “Double Logic”; and aren’t you kind of breaking the system rules…

Just doing what I have been shown through “The MAN Child

I Follow Jesus Christ, NOT "The Descendants of The Wicked One" through EVE.

And what we do, in “The New Jerusalem".

The World you experience is just a series of "Stories" being told through the Soul.

Jesus said, “Wretched is the body
that is dependent upon a body,
and wretched is the Soul
that is dependent on these two
."

So the WAY is through the LIGHT or “LIFE of GOD” and NOT the flesh, as the flesh has “Double Logic” within its processing systems.

From the N.T. "The Gospel According to John" Chapter 8 Verse 38 to 58 Quote;

38. I speak that which I have seen with my Father:
and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39. They answered and said unto him,
Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them,
If ye were Abraham's children,
ye would do the works of Abraham.

40. But now ye seek to kill me,
a man that hath told you the truth,
which I have heard of God:
this did not Abraham.

41. ”Ye do the Works of your father.”

Then said they to him,
We be not born of fornication;
we have one Father, even God.

42. Jesus said unto them,
If God were your Father,
ye would love me:
for I proceeded forth
and came from God;

neither came I of myself,
but he sent me.

43. Why do ye not understand my speech?
even because ye cannot hear my word.

44. Ye are of your father the devil,
and the lusts of your father ye will do.

He was a murderer from the beginning,
and abode not in the truth,
because there is no truth in him.

When he speaketh a lie,
he speaketh of his own:
for he is a liar,
and the father of it.

45. And because I tell you the truth,
ye believe me not.

46. Which of you convinceth me of sin?

And if I say the truth,

why do ye not believe me?

47. He that is of God heareth God's words:
ye therefore hear them not,
because ye are not of God.

48. Then answered the Jews,
and said unto him,
Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan,
and hast a devil?

49. Jesus answered,
I have not a devil;
but I honour my Father,
and ye do dishonour me.

50. And I seek not mine own glory:
there is one that seeketh and judgeth.

51. Verily, verily, I say unto you,

If a man keep my saying,
he shall never see death.

52. Then said the Jews unto him,
Now we know that thou hast a devil.

Abraham is dead, and the prophets;
and thou sayest,

If a man keep my saying,
he shall never taste of death.

53. Art thou greater than our father Abraham,
which is dead? And the prophets are dead:

whom makest thou thyself?

54. Jesus answered,
If I honour myself, my honour is nothing:
it is my Father that honoureth me;
of whom ye say, that he is your God:

55. Yet ye have not known him;
but I know him: and if I should say,
I know him not,
I shall be a liar like unto you:
but I know him, and keep his saying.

56. Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day:
and he saw it, and was glad.

57. Then said the Jews unto him,
Thou art not yet fifty years old,
and hast thou seen Abraham?

58. Jesus said unto them,
Verily, verily, I say unto you,
Before Abraham was, I am.

59. Then took they up stones to cast at him:
but Jesus hid himself,
and went out of the temple,
going through the midst of them,
and so passed by.

If you read the rest of the 40+ emails prepared for you, all will become clear.

After these I go on to explain “The little round WHITE Stone in “The Revelation of Jesus Christ” Ch. 2 verse 17 and its workings.

These are My Lords Promises, that you who overcome, shall receive.

LOL

Yeah, I can almost see those headlines…

Bill Gates, versus the “City of Nine Gates

…no contest LOL

edit on 26-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Hi MT

Originally posted by Joecroft
The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom.
After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones;
he will subdue three kings.

And…
The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom,
but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.

Which in this particular case the interpretation is Correct…. LOL.

Phew…thought you were going to throw up another schematic LOL (just kidding)

Do you understand what I am saying ?

The Word Horn may have more meanings than you realize as it is often used as in the adjective sense

Yeah sure, “Horns” coming forth etc, can be used to mean boasting of ones achievements spoken, or done in the open.

The "Story" involving Flesh, is what Invokes "The Metamorphosis of The Soul".

Yes, if you live in a world where all there exists is good, then how do you know who is good and who is not…only way you can find out is to give souls options of both good and bad…

Involving the "Wicked Ones" (aliens) against those who have NOT Fallen.(aliens) as you are about to find out, when they come once again, as described in "The Books of E’NOCH" to try and get back (LIFE) which was taken from them by GOD.

Do you see this battle as a dimensional one only?

There have been a few threads of late talking about Aliens being demons and not actual physical entities. Still not sure what to make if it; I think it may be a combination of both. I’ve read some books on the Roswell crash and I’m pretty sure the Government has been involved in a cover up, for a long time.

Those words are reminiscent of the book of revelations, where Jesus says that “he who overcomes will not see the second death and will be given the Morning Star” and another Revelations verse states “he who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne…”

This is why ALL flesh Passes away, and at the end of the Book, ALL flesh Passes away and the Heaven as well as The Heaven above this Heaven, Passes away, but The CHRISTS WORDS shall NOT Pass away.

that where I am,
there Ye may be also.”

I’m starting to believe that the kingdom of Heaven is something that you come to realize you are a part of now, when you become "born again"… I see the many mansions as millions of other worlds that exist in Gods Kingdom, and that my soul may travel to them after my quarantine phase on this Earth has finished. There will be a time for me to forget and another time for me to remember.

Peace be with you MT

- JC

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Hi Joe,

Yes, if you live in a world where all there exists is good, then how do you know who is good and who is not…only way you can find out is to give souls options of both good and bad…

What responds to being invoked by the “Story” of this world, is “The Inner True Mind” which is by seeking for answers…. if troubled enough.

From “The Gospel of Thomas” verses 58, 1 & 2 relating to the All mentioned in verse 77 Quote;

58. Jesus said,

“Blessed is the man who has suffered
and found Life.”

And verses 1 to

1. And He said,

“Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings
will NOT experience death.”

2. Jesus said,

“Let him who seeks. Continue seeking. until he finds.

When he finds, he will become Troubled.

When he Becomes troubled,
he will be astonished,
and he will rule over The All
.”

So what is The ALL ???

Answer:

In "The Gospel of Thomas" Verse 77 Quote;

77. Jesus said,

“It is I who Am The LIGHT
which is above them all.

It is I who Am The All.

From Me Did The All come forth,
and unto Me did The All extend.

Split a piece of wood, and I am there.

Lift up the stone, and you Will Find Me there.”

So what will you See where the Stone was ???

That's Right .... LIGHT

Note; we enter into this world and forget everything about where we (a “Partition” of LIFE) are, because we start viewing everything from the Centre of our “Partition” of LIFE and as the "Center" has No Size or Shape being Non Dimensional, thus we loose all knowledge except for our “Awareness” of being....

Now there is a very good reason for this to happen to us…

The Worldly experience as I said is to Invoke "The Metamorphosis of The Soul".

As a result our Soul is Changed from "Hexagonal Format" to "Octagonal Format".

Remember the "Hexagonal Format" is used as the Libraries and are on the "Outer Face", that is Outside The New Jerusalem.

The SON of MAN” also known as “The MAN Child” could NOT return to the Soul, unless it first Left the Soul..... Think about it for a Moment…

This is why it refers to The Return of “The SON of MAN”.

The whole "Story" is about the Soul and NOT the Flesh even though the flesh is involved but this is only to "Invoke" the Soul to ask that Sticky Question, “What’s it all really about?” and find in the end, the only place we can find answers, is from/in LIFE i.e. "The Only begotten SON of GOD".
This is why we suffer, so it makes ALL of us ask that Question in the End, even if it is on so called Dying… But we all ask it at some time.

When we ask "The Outer True Mind", it then responds as it knows we are ready to listen.

But if we are NOT ready to Listen, then we suffer more, until we are ready to listen to our "Outer Mind".

Perhaps this will help you understand more why we suffer.

Do you see this battle as a dimensional one only?

This universe is Referred to the “Beta” Program and invokesThe Metamorphosis of The Soul".

There has Never been a War between GOD and Satin as many believe through the "Species".

ALL (NOT just some things but ALL things were Created by GOD through Jesus Christ.

So why would He create a War in Himself ???

Seeing that GOD knows ALL things, and NOT just some.... as many believe through the “Species”.

There have been a few threads of late talking about Aliens being demons and not actual physical entities. Still not sure what to make if it; I think it may be a combination of both. I’ve read some books on the Roswell crash and I’m pretty sure the Government has been involved in a cover up, for a long time.

These threads are Driven by Fear and Ignorance.

The Government has NO Option but to try and cover up this knowledge.

The “Cover Up” is NOT Driven by Governments, but instead by an Alien interest. (our half breed relations who come to the Earth still breeding with some Genetic Lines today, believing they can get LIFE back again.
They are like the Children of Earth and believe in Ignorance and in Vain, that the "Species" IS LIFE....... Refer to the Books of E’NOCH for one example)

These aliens, are as so called Physical, as the Children of The Earth are, and Yes rather Nasty too.

But there are others (Aliens) who are Loyal to LIFE and have NOT broken the Commandments of LIFE.

Those words are reminiscent of the book of revelations, where Jesus says that “he who overcomes will not see the second death and will be given the Morning Star” and another Revelations verse states “he who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne…”

Indeed…

that where I am,
there Ye may be also.”

I’m starting to believe that the kingdom of Heaven is something that you come to realize you are a part of now,

BINGO……

when you become "born again"…

To be "Born again", is to Enter your Heavenly Mothers (Soul) Womb and be born again NOT of the Will of Flesh…. but by The Will of GOD.

I know this to be TRUE and CORRECT...... as this is what Happened to Myself, as well as others in the Past, and will also for others in the Future, and ALL shall become One and The Same.

I see the many mansions as millions of other worlds that exist in Gods Kingdom, and that my soul may travel to them after my quarantine phase on this Earth has finished. There will be a time for me to forget and another time for me to remember.

Sort of Correct, seen in through the Species Understanding…

But The Soul does NOT Move (but only The Round Registers can Spin but even these do NOT move out of their Places.) and is Firmly fixed as a Partition within The First Born Soul.

Remember the lilies of the Field for they do NOT Spin”.

To Spin refers to The Dance in The Ogdoad which Jesus demonstrated to His 12 Disciples.

See “John’s Preaching of the Gospel” The Acts of John 87-105

You can find it on the net….

The Mansions are in “The House of GOD” or "The First Born Soul".

This is why they talk of “The Little Chambers” in the House of GOD.

Where The SON of GOD says through Jesus The Carpenter in My Fathers House He is Referring to what Houses (ZION) The First Born Soul and now also in every Soul. This is why The Kingdom is both in You (Soul) and Outside You (Your Parent Soul…. all the way back to The First Born Soul which is the Same design as your Soul Construct I have been releasing a little on.

The Judgment is the separation of the Flesh where the Evil Flesh (The Content of The Wicked One introduced through EVE and her Crime of Adultery (Fornication) with the Wicked One) is cast out and The ELECT ONES are The Spirits of LIFE which dwell in The SOUL, The Children of GOD and NOT of the Descendants of EVE and The Wicked One also known as the Children of Earth...

But I have only scratched the surface or given only an introduction to both privately, thousands of people, as well on ATS.

Some only look at the first few emails, and give up, while others have read many more, and some remain still learning today. The first 40 emails, only show and explain some of the "Components" but this is necessary, to be able to show All, and how to use this knowledge in a practical way as it was intended.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Beloved MT, why are you silent? If that which was committed to you was not necessary it would not have been shown you! Do not be discouraged: for it is not in your hands to convince; it is for you to deliver, and then the Holy Spirit will do his job.

Peace be with you!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
To the OP , can you use Scripture to back this up as this is a lot of information. Are you using the Bible as your source , do you believe Jesus died on the Cross for our Sins and the only way to heaven/Farther is through Jesus , but not of your self or own deeds , but only through the blood Jesus? Do you believe he died on the cross and arose 3 days later and died for Humanities sins and is alive today waiting for us to come home?

As this is a lot of information , i will read it if it Scriptorial. Thanks for your time.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
To the OP , can you use Scripture to back this up as this is a lot of information. Are you using the Bible as your source , do you believe Jesus died on the Cross for our Sins and the only way to heaven/Farther is through Jesus , but not of your self or own deeds , but only through the blood Jesus? Do you believe he died on the cross and arose 3 days later and died for Humanities sins and is alive today waiting for us to come home?

As this is a lot of information , i will read it if it Scriptorial. Thanks for your time.

Thank you for your Post milkyway12

I will do my very best to answer your questions.

Please do NOT feel offended if my understanding is different from yourself.

To the OP , can you use Scripture to back this up as this is a lot of information.

Yes I can….

No person on Earth can change the Truth especially by Condemning me as my Knowledge comes from GOD and NOT the Flesh even if anyone should believe otherwise.

But you have to understand the Roman Collection of Greek and Hebrew Writings, have been altered to benefit the Roman Government, of the Holy Roman Empire.

This is why Jesus Spoke out against the Scribes....

However in saying this the "Parable", fortunately is still contained in the writings.

Those writings which are said to be Canonical....

en.wikipedia.org...

By the turn of the 5th century, the Catholic Church in the west, under Pope Innocent I, recognized a biblical canon including the four gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, which had been previously established at a number of regional Synods, namely the Council of Rome (382), the Synod of Hippo (393), and two Synods of Carthage (397 and 419).[28] This canon, which corresponds to the modern Catholic canon, was used in the Vulgate, an early 5th century translation of the Bible made by Jerome[29] under the commission of Pope Damasus I in 382.

Historicity of the canonical gospels
Main article: Historicity of the canonical Gospels
The historicity of the gospels refers to the reliability and historic character of the four New Testament gospels as historical documents. Historians subject the gospels to critical analysis, attempting to differentiate authentic, reliable information from what they judge to be inventions, exaggerations, and alterations.[8]
Biblical scholars consider the synoptic gospels to contain much reliable historical information about the historical Jesus as a Galilean teacher [11][12] and of the religious movement he founded, but not everything contained in the gospels is considered to be historically reliable.[13][14][15][16][17][18][19]
The baptism of Jesus, his preaching, and the crucifixion of Jesus are deemed to be historically authentic.[citation needed] Elements whose historical authenticity is disputed include the two accounts of the nativity of Jesus, as well as certain details about the crucifixion and the resurrection.[20][21][22][23][24][25] The fourth gospel, John, includes a number of historically reliable details, but it differs greatly from the first three gospels, and historians largely discount it. The canonical gospels, overall, are considered to have more historically authentic content than the various non-canonical gospels.
On one extreme, some Christian scholars maintain that the gospels are inerrant descriptions of the life of Jesus.[26] On the other extreme, some scholars have concluded that the gospels provide no historical information about Jesus life since the first gospel accounts (Mark) only appeared 40 years after Jesus's death.[27]
Canonical gospels
Main article: Development of the New Testament canon
Of the many gospels written in antiquity, only four gospels came to be accepted as part of the New Testament, or canonical. An insistence upon there being a canon of four gospels, and no others, was a central theme of Irenaeus of Lyons, c. 185. In his central work, Adversus Haereses Irenaeus denounced various early Christian groups that used only one gospel, such as Marcionism which used only Marcion's version of Luke, or the Ebionites which seem to have used an Aramaic version of Matthew as well as groups that embraced the texts of newer revelations, such as the Valentinians (A.H. 1.11). Irenaeus declared that the four he espoused were the four "Pillars of the Church": "it is not possible that there can be either more or fewer than four" he stated, presenting as logic the analogy of the four corners of the earth and the four winds (3.11.8). His image, taken from Ezekiel 1, or Revelation 4:6-10, of God's throne borne by four creatures with four faces—"the four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and the four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle"—equivalent to the "four-formed" gospel, is the origin of the conventional symbols of the Evangelists: lion, bull, eagle, man. Irenaeus was ultimately successful in declaring that the four gospels collectively, and exclusively these four, contained the truth. By reading each gospel in light of the others, Irenaeus made of John a lens through which to read Matthew, Mark and Luke.
By the turn of the 5th century, the Catholic Church in the west, under Pope Innocent I, recognized a biblical canon including the four gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, which had been previously established at a number of regional Synods, namely the Council of Rome (382), the Synod of Hippo (393), and two Synods of Carthage (397 and 419).[28] This canon, which corresponds to the modern Catholic canon, was used in the Vulgate, an early 5th century translation of the Bible made by Jerome[29] under the commission of Pope Damasus I in 382.

You can plainly see that theses judgements concerning the writings, are purely based on human interests, involving the hierarchy of the Roman church, and other denominations not unlike the intentions of the Pharisees.

But Jesus never made mention to either the Roman church or other denominations or even the bible for that matter....

Why?

So there is much more to the Ancient Christian writings, than meets the eye.

As in the case of the "Pharisees" the congregation is kept within the boundaries of the denominations "Hierarchy" i.e. the power structures within that denomination.

This is a Fact and can't be changed....

So really the church of flesh today, is about social politics and Power, based on the understanding and desires of the flesh .

Each of these denominations have their own beliefs as to what they WANT, Yeshua or Jesus to be today.

But perhaps we should ask the Carpenter Jesus Himself, rather than telling Him what he should be or Not be, according to the desires of the Flesh.

Jesus said “Let NOT you put your trust in ANYONE, but The Father Only.”

Now He does NOT mean anyone, except for teaches within the churches of Flesh.

Jesus had this to say about the Flesh, keeping in mind I also like you, wear the Flesh too..

From the bible, “The Gospel According to John” Ch. 8 verses 42 to 44 Quote;

If God were your Father, ye would love me:
for I proceeded forth and came from God;

neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

44. Ye are of your father the Devil,

Can I change these words for you or me???

Sorry NO I can't...

Harsh words???

Not really…

We have to understand that ALL the children of Earth, came through the Primate EVE.
The first Born was “CAIN” who was fathered by The wicked One.

This was the Adultery of EVE with the Wicked One this is why later A'DAM and EVE covered themselves with the Leaves of the Fig Tree because of the shame of Adultery. First EVE then A'DAM and he said what have ye done to me EVE? referring to knowing he was the victim of Adultery also identified in other christian writings.

"The wicked One" is present in all Flesh as a result of Genetic Contamination.

The Algorithm involved is identified by the number 666 as I have shown earlier in this thread.

It is our Genetic Cross we All have to bear.

"The Books of E’NOCH" also refer to the 200 that came to the Earth and took themselves wives from the children of the Earth. E’VOCH gives the Names of the Reprobates who swore an Oath to do this thing of Evil. The worst was one called Azazel, who was imprisoned on earth below a Pyramid in a desert.

In the Book of JUDE in the New Testament is a Word for Word Quote from The Books of E'NOCH, yet the Romans would Not allow the Books of E'NOCH.

And also mentioned in the Old testament some of the Genetic matching was so far off, the females on Earth gave birth to some who grew into Giants.

But be of Courage, as we are NOT just Flesh ….

We are…

a. A “Partition” of LIFE and have been with “The First Born Soul” from the beginning of The All.

Jesus said, “Ye have been with me from the beginning.”

b. We experience through what is known as the Soul. The Soul is also a Body or “Construct”, nothing at all like a Primate, and is “Created in the Image of GOD”. This body (The Soul) is called MAN / WO-MAN and NOT A’DAM and EVE as most including the church hierarchy would have you believe.

A’DAM was NOT Created in the Image of GOD.

Try and Convince yourself GOD is a "Primate"…

You will soon feel the rejection of this in your "Conscience".

So GOD is Definitely NOT a “Primate”….

If A’DAM was Created in “The Image of GOD”, A’DAM would NOT have Died.

GOD does NOT Die.... nor Can GOD Die.

LIFE can NOT become Death nor can Death become LIFE as they are “Opposites”.

c. The “Nature” or “Character” of The “Partitions” of LIFE within the First Born Soul are called the “Spirits”.

and
d. The Flesh or experience, is called A’DAM / EVE.

The Flesh is the Descendants of A’DAM & EVE.

But the Soul is called MAN / WO-MAN. These are the 2 Parts... The Male is the "Inner" and the Female the "Outer" or receptacle. This is why also "The Mother of GOD" exists too.

This is why Jesus Referred to “The SON of MAN” and NOT "the Son of A’DAM".

When you try to call "The SON of MAN" or "The MAN Child", The Son of A’DAM somehow it just doesn’t sound right does it…. LOL.

I wonder Why we feel this rejection by our "Conscience ???

Perhaps it has something to do with “The SON of MAN” also known as “The MAN Child” does NOT refer to the “Flesh” or “Primate”, a Descendant of A’DAM & EVE but rather is The SOUL called MAN which is Created in the Image of GOD.

HAN and A'DAM are 2 Different Components and the Species has tried to make these 2 one and the same to hide the Truth.

As it is said "The Flesh Wars against the Soul".

I guess “The Gospel According to John” Ch. 8 verses 42 to 44. is referring to the Fact.

Now Jesus said, “I Am The Way The Truth and the LIGHT" and in other parts of the New Testament,
I Am The Way The Truth and The LIFE.”

So the word “I” refers to The LIFE which is the LIFE of GOD or “The Only Begotten of The Father” also known as “The LIGHT of MAN NOT A’DAM..

From “The Gospel According To John” Ch. 1, verses 1 to 13 Quote;

1. In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.

2. The same was in the beginning with God.

The WORD is NOT the writings written by the Flesh including the bible as The WORD of GOD existed Eons before the roman bible which is less than 2,000 years old.

The WORD refers to that which Everything was Created through "The LIFE of GOD and NOT just some things.

The WORD means Communication for a Word/s are “Communication”.

Often found in Ancient Mosaics of those associated with the writings, have Letters on either side of their heads which are neither Greek Words or Latin.

But these Letters are in ZION Fonts referring to the Language of the Processing System of The Soul.

For example often shown on Jesus Gown is a “Z” or Zeta in Greek.

Z” in ZION means LIFE

In Greek both “ΖΑΩ” and “ΖΩΩ” means LIFE

Regarding portraits of the Head in the Case of Jesus are shown 2 Sets of Letters.
XC the Instruction to access the Book Libraries of The Soul and IC which is an Instruction involving the playing of the Program Books mentioned in “The Revelation of Jesus Christ”.

The Only One who could Open the Heavenly Books was "The Lamb of GOD".

But it must be understood Jesus is NOT the “Lamb of GOD as Jesus is Known as “The Good Shepherd. And a Shepherd is NOT a Lamb.

The “Shepherdlooks after the Lamb.

Continued Verse 3 Quote;

3. All things were made by him;
and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4. In him was LIFE;
and the LIFE was the LIGHT of men.

So The LIGHT is The LIFE of GOD.

In the Original Writing which was in Greek Not Hebrew the Word LIGHT was translated from, in Greek “ΦΟΩΣ” (Epic Greek) from often used “ ΦΩΣ” which means LIGHT of the SUN or any other luminous body such as a Star or comet….

Hence “The SUN of Righteousness” (Note SUN and Not Son….)

Found in The Book of “MALACHI” Ch. 4 verse 2. The last book of The Old Testament.

Continued Verse 5 Quote;

5. And the LIGHT shineth in darkness;
and the darkness comprehended it not.

6. There was a man sent from God,
whose name was John.

7. The same came for a witness,
to bear witness of the Light,
that all men through him might believe.

8. He was not that Light,
but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9. That was the true Light,
which lighteth every MAN
that cometh into the world.

So The “Flesh ” or “Primate”, John was NOT the LIGHT which is “The LIFE of GOD”.

From "The Gospel of Thomas" verse 56 Quote;

56. Jesus said,

“Whoever has come to understand the World
has found only a corpse,

and whoever has found a corpse,
is superior to the World.”

Seeing “The LIGHT of MEN or MAN” is The LIFE and John was NOT that LIGHT then the verse above in “The Gospel of Thomas” would support the Statement in “The Gospel According to John” Ch. 1 verses 6 to 9….

Continued Verse 10 Quote;

10. He was in the world,
and the world was made by him,
and the world knew him not.

11. He came unto his own,
and his own received him not.

The “Centre” of “The True Mind”.

The “Centre” having No Shape or Size thus Non-dimensional did NOT know “The Outer True Mind” (Father), but “The Outer True Mind” knew “The Inner True Mind” as the Centre even though it is Don-dimensional is a component of “he Outer True Mind”.

Continued Verse 12 Quote;

12. But as many as received him,
to them gave he power
to become the sons of God,
even to them that believe on his name:

13. Which were born,
not of blood,
nor of the will of the flesh,
nor of the will of MAN,
but of God.

So what was His "Name" ???

In ZION "ΙΝΙΣ" as well as in “IONic Greek”.

His Fathers Name NOT in Hebrew, but in the ZION language is INZ.

The ZION Language is the Language of The Soul, used in the Souls "Processing System".

This Name INZ, was often displayed on the Covers of Old bibles and Hymn Books.

Are you using the Bible as your source,

The bible (western) is only the Roman Group of Translated Greek and Hebrew writings. These are only a few of the writings available.

Jesus never mentioned the bible would be the guide to him through the Roman church or any other denomination nor did He make mention of the roman church or any other denomination.

I wonder why ? LOL.

Different translations of these writings sometimes differ greatly and the reason for so many different groups of people following after Roman doctrine, is because they can’t agree with each other.
In other words they are divided in their understanding.

Each believe in their own version of Jesus and GOD according to what they Want Jesus to be and what they Want GOD to be, rather than learning from GOD through Jesus Christ. They would rather learn through the Species or Primate than Jesus or GOD.

do you believe Jesus died on the Cross for our Sins

No offense intended....This sounds Like you are wanting to Judge me??? LOL.

Only GOD judges me, if you judge me, you shall be judged.

If You have NOT sinned, then Cast the First Stone....

Jesus did NOT die on the Cross for your sins as you want to believe.

Jesus Himself asked others why they seek death instead of LIFE.

Nothing at all can be achieved in Death. Without LIFE, "The Son of GOD" ye can do nothing.)

From “The Gospel According To John” Ch. 2 verse 19 Quote;

19. Jesus answered and said to them,
“Destroy this Temple,
and in 3 Days
I will raise it up.”

The "Temple" is the body, Yeshua or Jesus the Carpenter from Nazareth.

So who is “I ?

Well “I” is the "The SON of GOD" or "The LIFE of GOD", "The LIGHT of MEN / MAN" speaking “Through” Jesus the Carpenter of Nazareth.

So it was “The SON of GOD” which Raised The Carpenter Jesus on the Third Day.

The Dead can’t raise up anything.

The LIFE can’t Die for it is LIFE and NOT Death.

What I have been Shown comes directly from The Christ and NOT those of the Earth.
But this does NOT alter the fact that the flesh I wear is subject to the same as others.

But I, that is “The True Mind” resides in “The New Jerusalem”, as many have entered before me, and many shall enter at their appointed times and All shall become one and the Same.

This is Why “No One knoweth the Hour”, as we All enter at different Times.

Recorded in “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 51 Quote;

51. His disciple said to Him,

“When will the repose of the dead come about,
and when will the New World come?”

He said to them, “What you look forward to
has already come, but you do Not recognise it.”

And in verse 113 Quote;

113. His disciples said to Him,

“When will The Kingdom come?”

Jesus said,

“It will not come by waiting for it.
It will not be a matter of saying “Here it is”
or “There it is”

Rather, The Kingdom of The Father
is spread out upon the earth,
and men Do Not See it.”

and the only way to heaven/Farther is through Jesus,

There is NOT a single verse in the bible or any other writings that say this…. It is an assumption.

The WAY and The TRUTH is through “The LIFE of GOD

Jesus said “I Am The Way, The Truth and The LIFE.” NO One cometh unto the “Father” except by ME.”

Where the Word “ME” refers to The LIGHT or LIFE of GOD and NOT the Flesh i.e. The Carpenter Jesus of Nazareth.

The Carpenter is NOT LIFE, LIFE can’t Die for it is LIFE, and NOT Death.

Proof of this ?????

Found in “The Gospel According to Luke” Ch. 23 verse 42 and 43 Quote;

42. Then he said to Jesus,
“Lord, Remember me
when You come into Your Kingdom.”

43. And Jesus said to Him,
“Assuredly, I say unto you,
Today you will be with Me in Paradise.”

The Tomb where The Carpenter Jesus of Nazareth was laid, is Certainly NOT Paradise….. LOL.

So when Jesus said, Quote;

Today you will be with ME in Paradise.”

Who is the Word / Entity “ME” referring to ???

Well once again the word “ME” identifying the “Entity”, refers to “The LIFE of GOD” i.e. The LIGHT of MEN / MAN NOT A’DAM and NOT the Carpenter as Jesus the Carpenter DIED and was laid in a Tomb.

but not of your self or own deeds , but only through the blood Jesus?

You can only enter by "Grace and NOT by the Will of the Flesh...

I have both Seen to the Place of LIFE or LIGHT and my Soul remains in The LIGHT.
I was Told by Jesus Christ, that I shall remain in "HIS Fathers House" for ever, and NOT experience Death.

NO Flesh can change this Fact....

I have also been to “The Marriage Supper” and now Reside in “The New Jerusalem” whether the children of Earth can believe it or Not.

What is believed through the flesh has No Effect, on what My Lord Jesus Christ said to me.

The Flesh is powerless to change this Fact.

Do you believe he died on the cross and arose 3 days later and died for Humanities sins and is alive today waiting for us to come home/

Perhaps this is your Interpretation, but How can I go if I have already Gone ???

Your Judgment of Me has No value what so ever as Your Judgment is of The Flesh and NOT GOD.

If you want the Truth to be Changed then your Argument is with My Lord Jesus Christ who sent me.

My Father is Greater than your beliefs or any writings by the Species.

And as written even in the Ancient writings and from the bible From “The Gospel According to John” Ch. 8 verses 42 to 44 Quote;

If God were your Father, ye would love me:

44. Ye are of your father the Devil,

Where All Flesh is of The Devil.

This is why ALL Flesh returns to the Ground from whence it came.

I hope this will be of some help in that it will release you from the Grip of the teachings of the “Flesh, whereby ye shall find the WAY through The LIFE of GOD which according To John is the LIGHT of MEN /MAN.

The WAY is NOT through the “Flesh” but as Jesus Himself said…. The Only WAY and The TRUTH is The LIFE of GOD.

Jesus Did NOT say The WAY was through the “Flesh” or any other organisation or sect, no matter what anyone may say or believe in Vain.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Alright ... well , from what i just read has everything to do with New Age nearly.... but you use Christianity to use the New Age religion in a way .....

A few Salvation scripture stating Jesus is the Truth the light / only way to the farther.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house

John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

After this ill give an Argument about why the Bible should be TOOK as GOD's word and not just a suggestion LOTS AND LOTS OF INFORMATION , on why the Christian should have a Strong belief strength in the bible....

1 John 4:1-3 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

John 8: 31-36 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." They answered him, "We are Abraham's descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?" Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

2 Timothy 2:23-26 Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.

its hard to follow the Above verse because you want to try and point out your views.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Skeptics often claim that the Bible has been changed. However, it is important to define the terms that apply to the source of our English Bible.
•Autographs: The original texts were written either by the author's own hand or by a scribe under their personal supervision.
•Manuscripts: Until Gutenberg first printed the Latin Bible in 1456, all Bibles were hand copied onto papyrus, parchment, and paper.
•Translations: When the Bible is translated into a different language it is usually translated from the original Hebrew and Greek. However some translations in the past were derived from an earlier translation. For example the first English translation by John Wycliffe in 1380 was prepared from the Latin Vulgate

The Bible comes from two main sources - Old and New Testaments - written in different languages. The Old Testament was written primarily in Hebrew, with some books written in Aramaic. The following are brief snap shots of the beginning and ending of the Old Testament and the reasons for the first two translations of the Old Testament from Hebrew into Aramaic and Greek
•1875 B.C. Abraham was called by God to the land of Canaan.
•1450 B.C. The exodus of the Children of Israel from Egypt.

There are no known autographs of any books of the Old Testament. Below is a list of the languages in which the Old Testament books were written.
•1450-1400 B.C. The traditional date for Moses' writing of Genesis-Deuteronomy written in Hebrew.
•586 B.C. Jerusalem was destroyed by the Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar. The Jews were taken into captivity to Babylon. They remained in Babylon under the Medo-Persian Empire and there began to speak Aramaic.
•555-545 B.C. The Book of Daniel Chapters. 2:4 to 7:28 were written in Aramaic.
•425 B.C. Malachi, the last book of the Old Testament, was written in Hebrew.
•400 B.C. Ezra Chapters. 4:8 to 6:18; and 7:12-26 were written in Aramaic.

The following is a list of the oldest Hebrew manuscripts of the Old Testament that are still in existence.
•The Dead Sea Scrolls: date from 200 B.C. - 70 A.D. and contain the entire book of Isaiah and portions of every other Old Testament book but Esther.
•Geniza Fragments: portions the Old Testament in Hebrew and Aramaic, discovered in 1947 in an old synagogue in Cairo, Egypt, which date from about 400 A.D.
•Ben Asher Manuscripts: five or six generations of this family made copies of the Old Testament using the Masoretic Hebrew text, from 700-950 A.D. The following are examples of the Hebrew Masoretic text-type. ◦Aleppo Codex: contains the complete Old Testament and is dated around 950 A.D. Unfortunately over one quarter of this Codex was destroyed in anti-Jewish riots in 1947.
◦Codex Leningradensis: The complete Old Testament in Hebrew copied by the last member of the Ben Asher family in A.D. 1008.

The Old Testament was translated very early into Aramaic and Greek.
•400 B.C. The Old Testament began to be translated into Aramaic. This translation is called the Aramaic Targums. This translation helped the Jewish people, who began to speak Aramaic from the time of their captivity in Babylon, to understand the Old Testament in the language that they commonly spoke. In the first century Palestine of Jesus' day, Aramaic was still the commonly spoken language. For example maranatha: "Our Lord has come," 1 Corinthians 16:22 is an example of an Aramaic word that is used in the New Testament.
•250 B.C. The Old Testament was translated into Greek. This translation is known as the Septuagint. It is sometimes designated "LXX" (which is Roman numeral for "70") because it was believed that 70 to 72 translators worked to translate the Hebrew Old Testament in Greek. The Septuagint was often used by New Testament writers when they quoted from the Old Testament. The LXX was translation of the Old Testament that was used by the early Church.

1. The following is a list of the oldest Greek LXX translations of the Old Testament that are still in existence. ◦Chester Beatty Papyri: Contains nine Old Testament Books in the Greek Septuagint and dates between 100-400 A.D.
◦Codex Vaticanus and Codex Sinaiticus each contain almost the entire Old Testament of the Greek Septuagint and they both date around 350 A.D.

----------------------------------------------------------- NEW TESTAMENT

45- 95 A.D. The New Testament was written in Greek. The Pauline Epistles, the Gospel of Mark, the Gospel of Luke, and the book of Acts are all dated from 45-63 A.D. The Gospel of John and the Revelation may have been written as late as 95 A.D.

There are over 5,600 early Greek Manuscripts of the New Testament that are still in existence. The oldest manuscripts were written on papyrus and the later manuscripts were written on leather called parchment.
•125 A.D. The New Testament manuscript which dates most closely to the original autograph was copied around 125 A.D, within 35 years of the original. It is designated "p 52" and contains a small portion of John 18. (The "p" stands for papyrus.)
•200 A.D. Bodmer p 66 a papyrus manuscript which contains a large part of the Gospel of John.
•200 A.D. Chester Beatty Biblical papyrus p 46 contains the Pauline Epistles and Hebrews.
•225 A.D. Bodmer Papyrus p 75 contains the Gospels of Luke and John.
•250-300 A.D. Chester Beatty Biblical papyrus p 45 contains portions of the four Gospels and Acts.
•350 A.D. Codex Sinaiticus contains the entire New Testament and almost the entire Old Testament in Greek. It was discovered by a German scholar Tisendorf in 1856 at an Orthodox monastery at Mt. Sinai.
•350 A.D. Codex Vaticanus: [B] is an almost complete New Testament. It was cataloged as being in the Vatican Library since 1475.

Early translations of the New Testament can give important insight into the underlying Greek manuscripts from which they were translated.
•180 A.D. Early translations of the New Testament from Greek into Latin, Syriac, and Coptic versions began about 180 A.D.
•195 A.D. The name of the first translation of the Old and New Testaments into Latin was termed Old Latin, both Testaments having been translated from the Greek. Parts of the Old Latin were found in quotes by the church father Tertullian, who lived around 160-220 A.D. in north Africa and wrote treatises on theology.
•300 A.D. The Old Syriac was a translation of the New Testament from the Greek into Syriac.
•300 A.D. The Coptic Versions: Coptic was spoken in four dialects in Egypt. The Bible was translated into each of these four dialects.
•380 A.D. The Latin Vulgate was translated by St. Jerome. He translated into Latin the Old Testament from the Hebrew and the New Testament from Greek. The Latin Vulgate became the Bible of the Western Church until the Protestant Reformation in the 1500's. It continues to be the authoritative translation of the Roman Catholic Church to this day. The Protestant Reformation saw an increase in translations of the Bible into the common languages of the people.
•Other early translations of the Bible were in Armenian, Georgian, and Ethiopic, Slavic, and Gothic.
•1380 A.D. The first English translation of the Bible was by John Wycliffe. He translated the Bible into English from the Latin Vulgate. This was a translation from a translation and not a translation from the original Hebrew and Greek. Wycliffe was forced to translate from the Latin Vulgate because he did not know Hebrew or Greek.

As with any ancient book transmitted through a number of handwritten manuscripts, the question naturally arises as to how confident can we be that we have anything resembling the autograph. Let us now look at what evidences we have for the integrity of the New Testament manuscripts. Let us look at the number of manuscripts and how close they date to the autographs of the Bible as compared with other ancient writings of similar age.
A.Tacitus, the Roman historian, wrote his Annals of Imperial Rome in about A.D. 116. Only one manuscript of his work remains. It was copied about 850 A.D.
B.Josephus, a Jewish historian, wrote The Jewish War shortly after 70 A.D. There are nine manuscripts in Greek which date from 1000-1200 A.D. and one Latin translation from around 400 A.D.
C.Homer's Iliad was written around 800 B.C. It was as important to ancient Greeks as the Bible was to the Hebrews. There are over 650 manuscripts remaining but they date from 200 to 300 A.D. which is over a thousand years after the Iliad was written.
D.The Old Testament autographs were written 1450 - 400 B. C. 1.The Dead Sea Scrolls date between 200 B.C. to 70 A. D and date within 300 years from when the last book of the Old Testament was written.
2.Two almost complete Greek LXX translations of the Old Testament date about 350 A. D.
3.The oldest complete Hebrew Old Testament dates about 950 A. D.
4.Genesis-Deuteronomy were written over 1200 years before the Dead Sea Scrolls.
Codex Vaticanus is an almost complete Greek translation of the Old Testament dating around 350 A.D. The Aleppo Codex is the oldest complete Old Testament manuscript in Hebrew and was copied around 950 A.D. The Dead Sea Scrolls date from within 200-300 years from the last book of the Old Testament. However since the five books of Moses were written about 1450- 1400 B.C. the Dead Sea Scrolls still come almost 1200 years after the first books of the Old Testament were written.

E.The New Testament autographs were written between 45-95 A. D. 1.There are 5,664 Greek manuscripts some dating as early as 125 A. D. and an complete New Testament that dates from 350 A. D.
2.8,000 to 10,000 Latin Vulgate manuscripts.
3.8,000 manuscripts in Ethiopic, Coptic, Slavic, Syriac, and Armenian.
4.In addition, the complete New Testament could be reproduced from the quotes that were made from it by the early church fathers in their letters and sermons.

Skeptics and liberal Christian scholars both seek to date the New Testament books as late first century or early second century writings. They contend that these books were not written by eyewitnesses but rather by second or third hand sources. This allowed for the development of what they view as myths concerning Jesus. For example, they would deny that Jesus actually foretold the destruction of Jerusalem. Rather they would contend that later Christian writers "put these words into his mouth."
A.Many of the New Testament books claim to be written by eyewitnesses.1.The Gospel of John claims to be written by the disciple of the Lord. Recent archeological research has confirmed both the existence of the Pool of Bethesda and that it had five porticoes as described in John 5:2. This correct reference to an incidental detail lends credibility to the claim that the Gospel of John was written by John who as an eyewitness knew Jerusalem before it was destroyed in 70 A. D.
2.Paul signed his epistles with his own hand. He was writing to churches who knew him. These churches were able to authenticate that these epistles had come from his hands (Galatians 6:11). Clement an associate of Paul's wrote to the Corinthian Church in 97 A. D. urging them to heed the epistle that Paul had sent them.

B.The following facts strongly suggest that both the Gospel of Luke and the Book of Acts were written prior to 65 A.D. This lends credibility to the author's (Luke) claim to be an eyewitness to Paul's missionary journeys. This would date Mark prior to 65 A.D. and the Pauline epistles between 49-63 A.D.1.Acts records the beginning history of the church with persecutions and martyrdoms being mentioned repeatedly. Three men; Peter, Paul, and James the brother of Jesus all play leading roles throughout the book. They were all martyred by 67 A.D., but their martyrdoms are not recorded in Acts.
2.The church in Jerusalem played a central role in the Book of Acts, but the destruction of the city in 70 A.D. was not mentioned. The Jewish historian Josephus cited the siege and destruction of Jerusalem as befalling the Jews because of their unjust killing of James the brother of Jesus.
3.The Book of Acts ends with Paul in Rome under house arrest in 62 A.D. In 64 A.D., Nero blamed and persecuted the Christians for the fire that burned down the city of Rome. Paul himself was martyred by 65 A.D. in Rome. Again, neither the terrible persecution of the Christians in Rome nor Paul's martyrdom are mentioned.

Conclusion: These books, Luke-Acts, were written while Luke was an eyewitness to many of the events, and had opportunity to research portions that he was not an eyewitness to.

The earliest manuscripts we have of major portions of the New Testament are p 45, p 46, p66, and p 75, and they date from 175-250 A. D. The early church fathers (97-180 A.D.) bear witness to even earlier New Testament manuscripts by quoting from all but one of the New Testament books. They are also in the position to authenticate those books, written by the apostles or their close associates, from later books such as the gospel of Thomas that claimed to have been written by the apostles, but were not.
A.Clement (30-100 A.D.) wrote an epistle to the Corinthian Church around 97 A.D. He reminded them to heed the epistle that Paul had written to them years before. Recall that Clement had labored with Paul (Philippians 4:3). He quoted from the following New Testament books: Luke, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, Ephesians, Titus, 1 and 2 Peter, Hebrews, and James.
B.The apostolic fathers Ignatius (30-107 A.D.), Polycarp (65-155 A.D.), and Papias (70-155 A.D.) cite verses from every New Testament book except 2 and 3 John. They thereby authenticated nearly the entire New Testament. Both Ignatius and Polycarp were disciples of the apostle John.
C.Justin Martyr, (110-165 A.D.), cited verses from the following 13 books of the New Testament: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, Galatians, 2 Thessalonians, Hebrews, 1 and 2 Peter, and Revelation.
D.Irenaeus, (120-202 A.D.), wrote a five volume work Against Heresies in which,1.He quoted from every book of the New Testament but 3 John.
2.He quoted from the New Testament books over 1,200 times.

The Early church had three criteria for determining what books were to be included or excluded from the Canon of the New Testament.
1.First, the books must have apostolic authority-- that is, they must have been written either by the apostles themselves, who were eyewitnesses to what they wrote about, or by associates of the apostles.
2.Second, there was the criterion of conformity to what was called the "rule of faith." In other words, was the document congruent with the basic Christian tradition that the church recognized as normative.
3.Third, there was the criterion of whether a document had enjoyed continuous acceptance and usage by the church at large.
4.The gospel of Thomas is not included in the Canon of the New Testament for the following reasons. a.The gospel of Thomas fails the test of Apostolic authority. None of the early church fathers from Clement to Irenaeus ever quoted from the gospel of Thomas. This indicates that they either did not know of it or that they rejected it as spurious. In either case, the early church fathers fail to support the gospel of Thomas' claim to have been written by the apostle. It was believed to by written around 140 A.D. There is no evidence to support its purported claim to be written by the Apostle Thomas himself.
b.The gospel of Thomas fails to conform to the rule of faith. It purports to contain 114 "secret sayings" of Jesus. Some of these are very similar to the sayings of Jesus recorded in the Four Gospels. For example the gospel of Thomas quotes Jesus as saying, "A city built on a high hill cannot be hidden." This reads the same as Matthew's Gospel except that high is added. But Thomas claims that Jesus said, "Split wood; I am there. Lift up a stone, and you will find me there." That concept is pantheistic. Thomas ends with the following saying that denies women salvation unless they are some how changed into being a man. "Let Mary go away from us, because women are not worthy of life." Jesus is quoted as saying, "Lo, I shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit, resembling you males. For every woman who makes herself male will enter into the kingdom of heaven."
c.The gospel of Thomas fails the test of continuous usage and acceptance. The lack of manuscript evidence plus the failure of the early church fathers to quote from it or recognize it shows that it was not used or accepted in the early Church. Only two manuscripts are known of this "gospel." Until 1945 only a single fifth-century copy translation in Coptic had been found. Then in 1945 a Greek manuscript of the Gospel of Thomas was found at Nag Hammadi in Egypt. This compares very poorly to the thousands of manuscripts that authenticate the Four Gospels.

Many scholars have spent a lifetime of study of the textual variants. The following is the conclusion of the importance of these variants as they relate to the integrity of the New Testament text.
A.There are over 200,000 variants in the New Testament alone. How do these variants effect our confidence that the New Testament has been faithfully handed down to us?
B.These 200,000 variants are not as large as they seem. Remember that every misspelled word or an omission of a single word in any of the 5,600 manuscript would count as a variant.
C.Johann Bengel 1687-1752 was very disturbed by the 30,000 variants that had recently been noted in Mill's edition of the Greek Testament. After extended study he came to the conclusion that the variant readings were fewer in number than might have been expected and that they did not shake any article of Christian doctrine.
D.Westcott and Hort, in the 1870's, state that the New Testament text remains over 98.3 percent pure no matter whether one uses the Textus Receptus or their own Greek text which was largely based on Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Vaticanus.
E.James White, on p. 40 of his book The King James Only Controversy states: "The reality is that the amount of variation between the two most extremely different manuscripts of the New Testament would not fundamentally altar the message of the Scriptures! I make this statement (1) fully aware of the wide range of textual variants in the New Testament, and (2) painfully aware of the strong attacks upon those who have made similar statements in the past."
F.Scholars Norman Geisler and William Nix conclude, "The New Testament, then, has not only survived in more manuscripts that any other book from antiquity, but it has survived in a purer form than any other great book-a form that is 99.5 percent pure."
G.When textual critics look at all 5,600 Greek New Testament manuscripts they find that they can group these manuscripts into text-types or families with other similar manuscripts. There are four text-types.

Figure 1. Age differences between Alexandrian and Byzantine manuscripts.
1.The Alexandrian text-type, found in most papyri and in Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Vaticanus all of which date prior to 350 A.D.
2.The Western text-type, found both in Greek manuscripts and in translations into other languages, especially Latin.
3.The Byzantine text-type, found in the vast majority of later Greek manuscripts. Over 90 percent of all 5,600 Greek New Testament manuscripts are of the Byzantine text-type. The Byzantine text-type is "fuller" or "longer" than other text-types, and this is taken as evidence of a later origin. The reason that we have so many manuscripts of the Byzantine text-type is because the Byzantine Empire remained Greek speaking and Orthodox Christian until Islamic Turks overran its capital, Constantinople, in 1453. Constantinople is now called Istanbul and is Turkey's largest city, although no longer its capital.
4.The Caesaarean text-type, disputed by some, found in p 45 and a few other manuscripts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forgive me if i believe the Bible is strongly supported to be inspired and true...

1: In the Gospel of John, Jesus is recorded as referring to scripture as being fixed -- presumably because it comes from God:

John 10:35 "If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken..."

2: Paul describes the process of inspiration by the Holy Spirit in one of his Epistles:

1 Corinthians 2:9-13: "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: ...Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual."

3: Paul refers to the Hebrew Scriptures as the "word of God," not of men:

1 Thessalonians 2:13: "For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe."

4: A key proof text used by conservative Christians to support their belief in inspiration is in one of the Pastoral Epistles. It states that all of the Scriptures are "theopneustos" in the original Greek -- "breathed out by God:"

2 Timothy 3:16: "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness."

2 Peter 1:20-21: "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. (KJV)"

You have Faith in Jesus , yet you do not claim his word as true?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
do you believe Jesus died on the Cross for our Sins

No offense intended....This sounds Like you are wanting to Judge me??? LOL.

Only GOD judges me, if you judge me, you shall be judged.

If You have NOT sinned, then Cast the First Stone....

Jesus did NOT die on the Cross for your sins as you want to believe.

Jesus Himself asked others why they seek death instead of LIFE.

Nothing at all can be achieved in Death. Without LIFE, "The Son of GOD" ye can do nothing.)

From “The Gospel According To John” Ch. 2 verse 19 Quote;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1Cor 15:1-4 The gospel is that Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that He was buried, and then He was resurrected on the third day.

Jesus said, “The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many” (Matthew 20:28). He came to give his life, to die, and his death would result in salvation for others. This was the reason he came to earth. His blood was poured out for others (Matthew 26:28).

Mark 10: 38
But Jesus answered, "You don't know what you are asking! Are you able to drink from the bitter cup of sorrow I am about to drink? Are you able to be baptized with the baptism of suffering I must be baptized with

Mark 10:43-45
Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be the slave of all. For even I, the Son of Man, came here not to be served but to serve others, and to give my life as a ransom for many."

John 10:17-18
"Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father."

1 Peter 1:18-19
For you know that God paid a ransom to save you from the empty life you inherited from your ancestors. And the ransom he paid was not mere gold or silver. He paid for you with the precious lifeblood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God.

Hebrews 2:14-17
Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil, and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death. For surely it is not angels he helps, but Abraham's descendants. For this reason he had to be made like his brothers in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people.

Death is the end of the suffering .... you get nothing in life except rewards for serving God. You have no purpose but to spread the Word of God / Jesus for salvation. God doesnt need us for anything other than to share love.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Hi milkyway12,

Thank you for your Posts....

What you have written I am already aware of....

I am Not sure what your point is, or what you are trying to suggest ????

Anyone including myself ,can quote from these writings, but Flesh has No say in the Works of GOD.

We are born with LOVE being one of the 5 gifts we are born with, and some find no reason to depart from LOVE. And I am one of those who remain with LOVE and who follow my Lord wherever He Goes, as I am In Him and He is in Me.

It is He that I glorify and He that Sent Him and no other.

But there is a reason for what you experience, and it is far different than the interpretation of the Flesh.

I can Only report what I have seen and heard, including those things of GOD.

As to the interpretation of religion is purely of the imagination of the Species on Earth.

I experienced death in August 1973.

I was reported as brain dead for a period longer than 30 minutes, during which time I knew nothing of the Earth as you understand.

What I experienced involved the Place of LIFE... And was nothing at all like what the Flesh tries to convince me of.

Yes The Word was Made Flesh and I have had Jesus arm around my shoulder on two different Occasions.

On both occasions my eyes filled with tears and said, "I am NOT worthy of seeing these things."

He answered and said to me "Are you suggesting My Fathers Children are NOT worthy of receiving His Kingdom?" "Do you NOT know it is My Fathers good Pleasure to give you the Kingdom?"

Even though He new all concerning me, and my answer before I could answer.

And He laughed when I thought this.

I felt foolish and soon stopped the tears and listened intently to what He told me over a long period, and wrote down what I was told and Shown.

As regards to "The Gospel of Thomas" and the other Gospels, He did NOT condemn them.

So I put my Trust In My Lord Jesus Christ, before anyone on Earth, in fact I have NOT come across another Like Him.

His LOVE is totally different than anything I have witnessed on Earth.
There is No end to the Depth of LOVE He showed Me.

It is the Flesh which argues over these things, trying to Convince themselves, they have understood, only to be shown The Truth in the End, which is Nothing at all like what is taught in the churches of the Flesh.

The Second time involved walking down a pathway in a garden, NOT on Earth and was given knowledge of many things, which the Flesh would be unable to understand or accept, seeing that the Flesh wars against the Soul.

So I prefer the Teaching straight from My Lord Jesus Christ and NOT through the Flesh on the Earth..

As Jesus Himself said, "Let NOT you put your trust in anyone, but The Father Only."

But thank you for the time you have put into your posts.

GOD Speed.

edit on 6-7-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
All im trying to suggest , is that what your saying isnt aligned with the bible?

Satan can be manipulative. Jesus wouldnt give you information that would confuse believers and that conflicts with the Word of God , this is how you test to see if the Spirit is of the Lord.

Satan is a real being / spirit of light as well and has had thousands of years of manipulating people. He is pretty smart.

Im not trying to be Rude or anything , but you must understand the Bible is God's miracle for us when he left this world. If you dont believe in the bible , then you might as well not call yourself a Christian you see? As Christians are based off the Bible , what it tells us.

God even tells us to meditate in his word

DO NOT LET THIS BOOK OF THE LAW DEPART FROM YOUR MOUTH; MEDITATE ON IT DAY AND NIGHT, SO THAT YOU MAY BE CAREFUL TO DO EVERYTHING WRITTEN IN IT. THEN YOU WILL BE PROSPEROUS AND SUCCESSFUL - JOSHUA 1:8

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

All im trying to suggest , is that what your saying isnt aligned with the bible?

Satan can be manipulative. Jesus wouldnt give you information that would confuse believers and that conflicts with the Word of God , this is how you test to see if the Spirit is of the Lord.

Satan is a real being / spirit of light as well and has had thousands of years of manipulating people. He is pretty smart.

Im not trying to be Rude or anything , but you must understand the Bible is God's miracle for us when he left this world. If you dont believe in the bible , then you might as well not call yourself a Christian you see? As Christians are based off the Bible , what it tells us.

DO NOT LET THIS BOOK OF THE LAW DEPART FROM YOUR MOUTH; MEDITATE ON IT DAY AND NIGHT, SO THAT YOU MAY BE CAREFUL TO DO EVERYTHING WRITTEN IN IT. THEN YOU WILL BE PROSPEROUS AND SUCCESSFUL - JOSHUA 1:8

First Understand I am NOT against You....

You wrote… Quote;

More to the Point, the “Roman Collection of Writings” do NOT always conform to GOD.

They are writings inspired by GOD as ALL things are.

But Flesh interprets these writings, according to their own Lusts….

From The Gospel according to John Ch. One verse 3 Quote;

3. ALL things were made through Him,
and without Him nothing was made, that was made.

Do you doubt this???

Also in “The Epistle of Jude” there is a Word for Word Quote from “The Books of E’NOCH” or are you not aware of this?

If the bible is Quoting from “The Books of E’NOCH” why are these Books Not in the Bible yet the bible Quotes from them???

Here is the Quote from “The Epistle of Jude” verses 14 to

14. Enoch, the seventh (generation) from Adam
prophesied about them, saying:

Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15. To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all
that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds
which they have ungodly committed,
and of all their hard speeches
which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

16. These are grumbling complainers
who walk after their own (perverted) lusts.
Their mouths are always ready to flatter
and boast in order to take advantage of people.

The following verses are Not from the Books of E’NOCH but follow on from the above. Quote;

17. But, beloved, remember the words
which the apostles of the Lord Jesus Christ spoke before.

18. They told you there would be mockers in the last days
who would walk after their own ungodly lusts.

19. These people are those who cause dissension.
They are carnal, and devoid of the Holy Spirit.

20. But you, beloved, building yourselves up
in the most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit,

21. keep yourselves in the love of God,
and await the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who will give you eternal life.

22. And on some have compassion,
making a difference:

23. And others save with fear,
pulling them out of the fire;
hating even the garment
spotted by the flesh.

24. Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling,
and to present you faultless before the presence of His Glory
with exceeding joy,

25. to the only Wise GOD our Saviour,
be Glory and Majesty, Dominion and Power,
both now and forever.
A-MEN.

Well its quite simple really why the Books of E'NOCH are not in the Roman Collection of Writings…. they undermine, NOT what Jesus taught….. but what the churches of flesh teach today…

Regarding the "Flesh".

Jesus had this to say…. From the N.T. "The Gospel According to John” Chapter 8 Verse 38 to 58 Quote;

If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth,
which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41.Ye do the Works of your father.”

Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication;

42. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father,
ye would love me:

and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him.

When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own:
for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

And if I say the truth,

ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

48. Then answered the Jews, and said unto him,
Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

49. Jesus answered, I have not a devil;
but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest,

If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

54. Jesus answered,

but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not,

Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple,
going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

You wrote…. Quote;

This is Rubbish…. Satan WASNOT is…. He was Cast Out

"The LIFE of GOD" is "The LIGHT of MEN / MAN"....

Or do you NOT believe this ???

See in the N.T. "The Gospel According to John" Ch. One verses 1 to 13.

So how can Satan be The LIGHT if Our Lord Jesus Christ is The LIGHT???

I think you are a little confused.... Regarding The LIGHT ???.

You are using the reasoning of the flesh… which has “The 666 Algorithm” in its Genes.

You wrote…. Quote;

But this is Rubbish what you write above…

From “The Gospel According to Mark” Ch. 13 verse 11 ((the only verse in the bible, having the Word “Premeditate)) Quote;

11. “But when they lead you, and deliver you up,
take NO thought beforehand what ye shall speak,

neither do you PREMEDITATE:

but whatsoever shall be given to you in that hour,
that speak ye:

for it is NOT ye that speak,
but the Holy Ghost.

Christianity is NOT based on the bible.

"Roman Doctrine" is based on their bible...

Chistianity is based on the Teachings of The CHRIST hence the title CHRISTian.... NOT the Roman Book.....

You are talking about “Roman Doctrine”, which is NOT Christianity.

The Christians fled out of the area of Jerusalem in AD 70.

The Romans were slaughtering Christians in their thousands including Women and Children.

Christians go by “The Book of LIFE” Not on Earth, but in the Libraries their Souls in Heaven and NOT by the writings of the “Flesh” as their Father of the flesh is as Jesus said the Devil.

This is why it is written that all people have sinned and come Short of the Glory of GOD.

Our Conversation is in Heaven, NOT on the Earth. As is written in the bible.

Check it out in “The Epistle of Paul The Apostle to The Philippians” Ch. 3 verses 20 and 21.

20. For our conversation is in heaven;
whence also we look for our Saviour,
the Lord Jesus Christ:

21. who shall change our vile body,
that it may be fashioned like unto His Glorious body
according to the working,
whereby He is able to subdue all things
unto Himself

and from another Translation to prove not all bibles are the same in their Translation…. Quote;
Small differences give different understanding….

www.ebible.org...

20. For our citizenship is in heaven;
whence also we wait for a Saviour,
the Lord Jesus Christ:

21. who shall fashion anew the body of our humiliation,
that it may be conformed to the body of his glory,
according to the working whereby he is able
even to subject all things unto himself.

Jesus nor anyone else in the bible, never make any mention of the Catholic bible, nor any of their popes, nor to the King James Version, or any other versions…

Nor is the church of Rome is mentioned, nor the Catholic church or any other denomination, which broke away from the Roman church…

If they were the chosen ones then Jesus would have told you and it would be recorded in the bible.

But these are Not Mentioned at all….

But Jesus does say…

"The Gospel According to John” Chapter 8 Verse 38 to 58 in verse 44 Quote;

I am a Follower of Jesus Christ “The LIFE of GOD” and Do NOT follower after “Roman Doctrine” which is of “The Synagogue of Satan”… And are as Wolves in Sheep’s clothing.

These people only wish only to murder me.

I have had a Catholic spit in my face and call me a Jew Lover…. Not a very Christian like thing to do…..

I have had a Jehovah Witness minister tell me to go to Hell. Not a very Christian like thing to say…

I have had Catholics threaten to Kill me…. Not very Christian like at all…..

I have had other Catholics turn Violent against me…. Not very Christian like at all…..

As Jesus said in “The Gospel According to John” Ch. 15. verses 17 to 27 Quote;

17. These things I command you, that ye love one another.

18. If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own:
but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world,
therefore the world hateth you.

20. Remember the word that I said unto you,
The servant is not greater than his lord.
If they have persecuted me,
they will also persecute you;
if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

21. But all these things will they do unto you
for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

22. If I had not come and spoken unto them,
they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.

23. He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

24. If I had not done among them the works which none other man did,
they had not had sin:
but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father

25. But [this cometh to pass], that the word might be fulfilled
that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

26. But when the Comforter is come,
whom I will send unto you from the Father,
even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father,
he shall testify of me:

27. And ye also shall bear witness,
because ye have been with me from the beginning

You wrote…. Quote;

I have Told You the Truth.... but you desire to Condemn me.

The Accuser is Satan….

So you think you Judge Me ???

It is NOT me you Judge, but instead Him who sent Me.

If you desire to know the Truth then ask “Jesus Christ” if I am telling you the Truth…

If He does NOT answer you in Person, then He knows You NOT.

But concerning myself I Judge NO MAN.

But on your Last day you will come to know the TRUTH..... Not interpreted by the "Flesh" but Shown by GOD without the Flesh, and no One can escape this Fact Not even you.

Thank you for your time and posts.

If you desire to accuse or condemn me, them I Shall Forgiver you.....

LOVE is "Opposite" to the Accuser.

edit on 6-7-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I have countered most of what you just said in the previous post ..... did you read it?

Im not condeming you , im simply telling you that you are not in line with the Bible God's word. If you reject that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and arose three days later so that we may GO to heaven.

You can read 10 thousand books outside of the Bible , however the Bible tells us it was Holy Spirit inspired. If you reject Jesus as being the only way to the Farther as the Bible (God's Word) tells us , then you Reject God.

If you Reject Jesus in any way being our only way to God / Heaven , then you deny God.

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me

This is Rubbish…. Satan WAS … NOT is…. He was Cast Out…

You are using the reasoning of the flesh… which has “The 666 Algorithm” in its Genes.

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

The apostle John says that believers can overcome Satan when "the word of God abides in you." When Jesus was tempted by Satan, He cited scripture to him (Matthew 4:1-10). In addition, Paul tells us that the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God, is our only offensive weapon against the Satan (Ephesians 6:13-17). In the parable of the sower, Jesus said that there were those who heard the word of God, but failed to take it in, and so were led astray by the devil (the seed that fell by the side of the road). So Christians resist the devil by knowing and memorizing scripture so that we cannot be deceived by the lies of Satan.The Bible gives believers the following instructions about resisting the devil:

•Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. (James 4:7)
•"In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold. (Ephesians 4:26-27)
•In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. (Ephesians 6:16)
•Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. But resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren who are in the world. (1 Peter 5:8-9)

I am telling you the Truth according to God's word.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I have countered most of what you just said in the previous post ..... did you read it?

Im not condeming you , im simply telling you that you are not in line with the Bible God's word. If you reject that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and arose three days later so that we may GO to heaven.

You can read 10 thousand books outside of the Bible , however the Bible tells us it was Holy Spirit inspired. If you reject Jesus as being the only way to the Farther as the Bible (God's Word) tells us , then you Reject God.

If you Reject Jesus in any way being our only way to God / Heaven , then you deny God.

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me

This is Rubbish…. Satan WAS … NOT is…. He was Cast Out…

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

The apostle John says that believers can overcome Satan when "the word of God abides in you." When Jesus was tempted by Satan, He cited scripture to him (Matthew 4:1-10). In addition, Paul tells us that the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God, is our only offensive weapon against the Satan (Ephesians 6:13-17). In the parable of the sower, Jesus said that there were those who heard the word of God, but failed to take it in, and so were led astray by the devil (the seed that fell by the side of the road). So Christians resist the devil by knowing and memorizing scripture so that we cannot be deceived by the lies of Satan.The Bible gives believers the following instructions about resisting the devil:

•Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. (James 4:7)
•"In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold. (Ephesians 4:26-27)
•In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. (Ephesians 6:16)
•Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. But resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren who are in the world. (1 Peter 5:8-9)

I am telling you the Truth according to God's word.

These are your words, and your Condemnation based on your assumptions founded on Ignorance ...

If you reject that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and arose three days later so that we may GO to heaven.

Perhaps You are motivated by the devil yourself, as you attack me without cause.

I do Not have to convince you of anything, as you are free to believe what ever you like....

I am the first to stand up and Confess My Lord Jesus Christ is "The WORD made Flesh"....

Yet you chose to ignore this.... Not very Christian like of you...

I have been with My Lord from The Beginning.

Yet you continue to accuse me.... in a double minded way, just as the Devil does.

Judge Not that ye be Not Judged.

Ask "The SON of MAN" and He will explain all about me.

I Can NOT be a witness for Myself....

If He does NOT answer you in person then You will have to think again....

But I forgive you.... as you do not know me, nor do you know what you do.

Jesus said, "Forgive Them Father for they know Not what they do."

It is yourself you need to convince, NOT Me, for I have already been to the "Marriage Supper" eaten and drank at My Lords Table, and entered The New Jerusalem....

edit on 7-7-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Man , i dont understand what is up with you and being condemned. Im telling you what the Word of God says ..... i have not attacked you personally.

Im simply trying to get across to you , that the Word of God is what you need to read , not the other 500 books that are not in the bible. As we are told the Holy Spirit has inspired the book.

Also , if you feel the Word of God is attacking you ... then i have done my job ... because it is warning you / telling you about everything you just mentioned , by telling us the near opposite.

I hope you meditate on everything you were just told and have faith in your Lord God that he could have at least left us a simple book with his word and will inside.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I have had a Catholic spit in my face and call me a Jew Lover…. Not a very Christian like thing to do…..

I have had a Jehovah Witness minister tell me to go to Hell. Not a very Christian like thing to say…

I have had other Catholics turn Violent against me…. Not very Christian like at all…..

this can be caused by being arrogant with people.
edit on 7-7-2011 by ThePunisher because: changed text

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher

this can be caused by being arrogant with people.
edit on 7-7-2011 by ThePunisher because: changed text

Now I wonder why the primates, tried to murder Yeshua ???

Perhaps I am Not arrogant enough...lol

and should straighten the line, so there are no excuses and remove the garments, so all can see themselves.

But for everything, there is a season and a time... as your Opposite well knows...

For now .....it is a time for mercy...

For these are the beginnings of the Black and White Waters.

edit on 7-7-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

But do you understand the whole???

Read this again.... As you have NOT answered this.... Why NOT ???

Do you swim in your own self righteousness, hiding behind a few of the verses, as though trying to Hide in the Garden???

From my Last Post....

Also in “The Epistle of Jude” there is a Word for Word Quote from “The Books of E’NOCH” or are you not aware of this?

If the bible is Quoting from “The Books of E’NOCH” why are these Books NOT in the Bible???
And Yet the bible Quotes from them....

Here is the Quote from E'NOCH in “The Epistle of Jude verses 14 to 16 Quote;

14. Enoch, the seventh (generation) from Adam
prophesied about them, saying:

"Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15. To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all
that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds
which they have ungodly committed,
and of all their hard speeches
which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

16. These are grumbling complainers
who walk after their own (perverted) lusts.
Their mouths are always ready to flatter
and boast in order to take advantage of people".

Why are "The Books of E'NOCH" NOT in the Roman book referred to as the bible???

Even though the above verses 14 to 16 is a QUOTE from "The Books of E'NOCH"...

The Quote in “The Epistle of Jude” is from "The Book of E'NOCH" Chapter 1 verse 9.

If its good enough to Quote from "The Books of E'NOCH" in the bible then why leave out this book ???

Give me your explanation please.....

Do you deny One of "The Olive Trees"???

E'NOCH the 7th from A'DAM is One of "The Olive Trees"... yet would You deny Him???

The following verses are Not from "The Books of E’NOCH" but follow on from the above. Quote;

17. But, beloved, remember the words
which the apostles of the Lord Jesus Christ spoke before.

18. They told you there would be mockers in the last days
who would walk after their own ungodly lusts.

19. These people are those who cause dissension.
They are carnal, and devoid of the Holy Spirit.

20. But you, beloved, building yourselves up
in the most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit,

21. keep yourselves in the love of God,
and await the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who will give you eternal life.

22. And on some have compassion,
making a difference:

23. And others save with fear,
pulling them out of the fire;
hating even the garment
spotted by the flesh.

24. Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling,
and to present you faultless before the presence of His Glory
with exceeding joy,

25. to the only Wise GOD our Saviour,
be Glory and Majesty, Dominion and Power,
both now and forever.
A-MEN.

Well its quite simple really why "The Books of E'NOCH" are NOT in the Roman Collection of Writings referred to as the Roman bible…. they undermine, NOT what Jesus taught….. but instead what the churches of flesh teach today…

Regarding the "Flesh".

Jesus had this to say…. From the N.T. "The Gospel According to John” Chapter 8 Verse 38 to 58 Quote;

If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth,
which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41.Ye do the Works of your father.”

Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication;

42. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father,
ye would love me:

and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him.

When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own:
for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

And if I say the truth,

ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

48. Then answered the Jews, and said unto him,
Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

49. Jesus answered, I have not a devil;
but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest,

If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

54. Jesus answered,

but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not,

Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple,
going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Please Explain....

I hope you are NOT going to deny "The Gospel According to John" as well???

And knowing that ALL things were Created by GOD through Jesus Christ...

Why is there NO mention of the Roman church or the catholic church or any other denomination in the bible???

Jesus did NOT say to contact your local church, and buy a bible off them and read it....

Neither are any of the popes mentioned in the bible...

Nor does the bible mention, that the bible would be written in the future, and become the worlds biggest seller...

Nor did Jesus mention "the vatican bank".... nor even mention the vatican...

I wonder why ??? LOL.

But Jesus did make mention of "The Synagogue of Satan".... and that "the wicked one" would come and deceive the whole world (Not just some of the world)...

Which has already happened in history through the Roman church...

edit on 7-7-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join