It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation... "The Opening of The 1st Seal”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Warning

If You have a history of Epilepsy do not view this Content.
This Strobe is at 26 f/s and should not cause any ill effects.

This is a full explanation of The Book of The Revelation of Jesus Christ Our Lord.
It is Not intended to be against Christianity but instead my be of some insight into this Book.

We all know we are entering a difficult time in our world and I feel we need more understanding in what is taking place.

LIFE Creates it does Not Destroy… even though it may Not appear this way at times.

Often we find it difficult to understand what this world is really about.

This World is about the Children of a Loving Creator and just as so often in the case of children are also disobedient to their parents and others we too have the same difficulty with our Heavenly Parent who is God.

Every Partition of The LIFE of God passes through this Program involving The Earth and the Civilisations in it.

It is all about “The Metamorphoses of The Soul”. Or in other words "The Evolution of The Soul".

This Program i.e. The Earth and its people has been Created to invoke The Metamorphoses of The Soul and there is Not a Single Soul Lost out of The Hand of our Lord No matter what people are taught or believe.

I intend to open the 7 Seals of God, explaining all in its true context given to me through The MAN Child (Mentioned inn The Revelation of Jesus Christ)

The SHIN can be used as an interface between us and our Parent God.

And can be used in a billion and one different ways, for all sorts of functions regarding the Programs which produce our experiences.

I intend to release all I know on this Subject, for the benefit of "The True Mind" which dwells in the Souls experiencing this World.

The SHIN in this case, is Used as a Door to "The True Mind or LIFE of God.

The Revelation Chapter 6 verse 2...

"The Opening of The 1st Seal

The REVELATION of Jesus Christ, Chapter 6.

Day 1.

“The WHITE Horse”…

(Horse meaning; "Large and Round" as in the context of a “Horse” Chestnut.

So The "Disc" of The SHIN represents "The MAN Child"

Next involves The Angel…

edit on 8-4-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax and spelling

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I'm confused
Did you just flashy thingy me?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Yep another chiken little thread....whoot.

I haven't heard trumpets...you?

lol

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by goochball

Read the Revelation of Jesus Christ...
And if you have Knowledge of The LIFE in The All, you will understand...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hold on I am still twitching from watching that, and here comes the migraine...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What is this? I don't even...
2nd line

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Oh I have read them and more than one time, maybe you should have another gander???

In the last month alone I have seen at least 5 threads on Revelations that have little to nothing to do with it.

How about some proof? And something more than to read something very read.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I'm not going to write a long speech on broad statements and previous claims of advanced knowledge and try to put you down, I realised that doing this makes me one of those who claim they have all the answers. Rather I am going to ask you to step up to your words.

Your previous posts claim free sharing and that no-one can lay claim of ownership on LIFE.

LIFE includes knowledge, please share all your knowledge so we can learn, otherwise you are claiming your ownership over this knowledge.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Scaledown

I am sorry if it appears this way to you, however I own Nothing so if I can provide answers I will freely do so.

Freely it was given to me so Freely I give to others.

God Speed.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Treespeaker

What proof would you like?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Hold on I am still twitching from watching that, and here comes the migraine...

LOL... keep watching this thread and all shall be revealed....

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by goochball

Like your humour.... Look into the Tunnel.... Note the Granular texture.

We will introduce each component, one at a time in posts to come, and see what it does...

edit on 8-4-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I do not know if this is a browser or animation issue.

However if you watch it and when it stopped flashing, you should see something.

That's one of the points of this thread. I'll give you a clue... it's the mind. And all the ramifications that comes from it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
don't do it , it is hypnosis. who knows what they will programm in yu head. Who knows what they will make you do thru hypnosis. Then when the deed is done you wonder what happened and then you get locked up for something you did not do.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Will this info merge with your other recent thread?
Jesus? I feel alone.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

I am sorry if it appears this way to you, however I own Nothing so if I can provide answers I will freely do so.

Freely it was given to me so Freely I give to others.

God Speed.

Ok so im kinda dumb...fundie even, slow.. remedial.. did you just basically say you were opening the first seal with that strobe light? Or that I can talk to god as I look at it?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Fantastic, free sharing of knowledge!

Please explain the flashing image. Am i meant to see something inside it?

secondly, are you saying you are opening the seals? or are you saying that you will discuss each one and give their true meaning?

Also, when you talk about the revelations of Jesus Christ, are you talking about the book of Revelations from the bible and if so which translation of the bible?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Fantastic, free sharing of knowledge!

Please explain the flashing image. Am i meant to see something inside it?

What I am doing, is showing each stage through the opening of the Seals, which leads to the opening of the “Books” by The Lamb of God.

I have nothing at all to gain, but have instead everything to loose, except the Love for My Heavenly Father who is also Your Father.

The biggest enemy today, is the lack of trust in LIFE. Everyone wants to be a Marta but there is No future in death.

Learn to LIVE and TRUST The LIFE in Yourself as You are a Child of God.
God does NOT abandon His Children, but instead the Flesh “Wars” against the Soul and against LIFE never satisfied, and always wanting to change what has been Created, as the Species does NOT understand what they are or what even LIFE is.

“The Outer True Mind” contains All and Thus knows All of itself, this includes all of us as we have our being inside The First Born Soul, The Christ.

But we “The Inner Mind” being “Partitions” of The All, are like Centres, having No Size or Shape and thus do Not know the Father or The Son unless He shows us, and we know nothing except for our imagination and the fact we somehow Exist, not even knowing what we are or where we have come from.

There is a Reason why “The Tree of The Knowledge of Good and Evil” was put in Paradise. It was Not to test MAN or anything like that but it Introduced “Double Logic” into The Species through Adultery between Eve and an outsider who was a certain type Hermaphrodite. So Cain was born of The Wicked One and Not A’Dam.

I will post on this subject and explain all.

The Human “Species” has what is Known as “Double Logic’ in their DNA Processing System, This is why we have so many problems including mental illnesses, illness, and death.
The Species is totally Lost…

But this was deliberate.

When we beg for the answer we all seek, regarding the meaning of LIFE, this invokes “The Metamorphoses of the Soul” which in turn returns us to our Heavenly Mother, The Vessel of God,
we enter then Her and are Born again in “Octagonal Format” Rather than “Hexagonal” before being reborn. We then Give birth to The MAN Child in the Centre of Our Soul.
This is The Return of The Son of MAN to Each Soul.

I have been through The Revelation myself, and it is most important that this is understood. This has been happening to Souls since Jesus The Carpenter was on Earth.

Every Soul goes through The Revelation at a different Moment, and Not all at the Same time.

In many cases the Word “World” has been replaced by the Word “Earth” which has corrupted the writings.

From “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 39. Quote;

39. Jesus said,

“The Pharisees and the Scribes
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them.

They themselves have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed to enter
those who wish to.

The LIFE of God said through the Carpenter, that We should Follow the LIFE of God knowing that it is “The Truth” and “The Way”.

Unfortunately the “Species” has propagated mistrust in our Heavenly Parents and tried to humanise the knowledge into a religion to control others.

But we should Trust LIFE and become as little children willing to learn of the LIFE of God which is The LIGHT of MAN and Wo-MAN both are of MAN the SOUL.

The Species was called A'Dam and Eve… But notice unlike MAN & Wo-MAN the Titles are Nothing Like each other.

So A'Dam & Eve were the Titles given to the “Flesh” or “Primate”, where in the Case of MAN & Wo-MAN this was given to the “Soul”.

Through the ages, Corruption has crept in through the Flesh and the truth has been Lost.

As I showed in “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 39.

Now it is the Time where All shall come to know The Truth, and NOT a Single Soul shall perish.

Our Father does NOT Create in Vain.

Now about this Strobe I have Shown in the First Seal.

It is called The “SHIN”. The Spelling of The Word is Not actually in English at all but in ZIONic.

The ZION Language was and Still is The Language of “The True Mind” used in The Souls “Processing System”.

If you gaze into the “Disc” it changes to like a “Cave” and you will find depth in it.

More about the meaning of this Cave later, (The Place where Jesus was Born and The Place He was placed in before The Resurrection of Jesus by "The Son of God" or LIFE of God.

This is an Opening to the other End of your Mind, known as The Father, or “Outer”, perhaps Farther away, or is that Father away…. LOL. Sorry My dry Humour.

Everyone will experience this according to their own Spirit and no two, will experience the Same.

No there is NO hypnosis involved and what you see is a reflection of your own Spirit.

The Door was Different described in “The Book of Ezekiel” But we are talking now about the Formats of “The MAN Child” or “The Son of MAN” (NOT Flesh but The SOUL.

The wars that take Place are in your Soul between The “Hexagonal” Format The City of Babylon and The Introduction of The “Octagonal” Format resulting from The Rebirth of your Soul.

“The City of Babylon” on Earth was named after “The City” an organised structure in the Early Soul based on The Star of DAVID Not David…

The Dots rotating about The SHIN are 72 in number with 2 Spaces giving 144 peaks of Light alternating between Black (a Black Ring in the Back Ground) and the White discs (dots).

This “Disc” and its Workings Represent “The MAN Child”.

There is a Stone like object described which will be given in the future which is held in the right Hand and has similar functions. You will be surprised to see what this really is.

But anyway this is “The White Horse”…
The Word Horse does Not mean the Animal type, but rather the Word "Horse" means “Large & Round” as in the case where the Word “Horse” is Used in the words “Horse” Chestnut.

Secondly, are you saying you are opening the seals?

Looks like it, doesn’t it…

or are you saying that you will discuss each one and give their true meaning?

Both…

Also, when you talk about the revelations of Jesus Christ, are you talking about the book of Revelations from the bible and if so which translation of the bible?

The bible is one source, and as I said I have been through “The Revelation of Jesus Christ” and My residency is now in “The New Jerusalem”… As is the case now for many others.

I refer to my “Upper” version of the Programs.
But my Flesh is very much still of Earth, as I must go through All which all others will go through on Earth.

But this is all to do with “The Metamorphoses of The Soul”.

FEAR NOT for I shall show everything I have been Shown and endured and passed through to the New Jerusalem.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

Yes I will get back to you soon...

God Speed.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Pleas check your U2U box.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join