It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation... "The Opening of The 1st Seal”

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
anyway chill out mr
which country are you from anyway, besides being in new zealand, what is your nationality?.
edit on 6-11-2011 by ThePunisher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
anyway chill out mr
which country are you from anyway, besides being in new zealand, what is your nationality?.

You claim you know everything.... then you tell me...

But if you are going to write anything worthwhile on this thread, pleae stay on topic... or go somewhere else...

Your other Character (personality) is more interesting than the one you display as ThePunisher....

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
How you do Matrix ?

I've been meaning for awhile to PM you, but never had the understanding quite right so I couldn't ask the correct questions

Thanks for staying around my friend and showing us what is most amazing

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Yep I'm slow LOL

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

I was Born Slow....

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Probably me, at fault...

But it is Not easy for me to explain, what I have seen and experienced.
So much has happened to me over the last 60 + years and is difficult to know exactly where to start...

I have considered starting a new thread, and approaching this in a completely different way, now that I have had a lot of feed back through private emails over the years.

I have referred to Christian writings, showing there is record of this knowledge throughout history, but perhaps this is Not the best way to go.

So if I start a fresh thread, I will start from the beginning and explain step by step, how I came across this knowledge, but keep religion out of this subject.

One of the main problems is, I have tried to label some of the "Construct" Components with familiar terms, but this hasn't worked, and perhaps cause more confusion than anything else...

I don't have another name to call the "Construct" or its generations (Smaller ones inside the Main Construct) other than refer to them as Souls, but I think the true understanding of what the Soul actually is, has been lost over time, and sadly the Dictionary Definition of some of the words such as Soul, LIFE, Spirit have changed, from what was understood 2,000 + years ago...

So in my new Thread IF I introduce one will refrain from using the words Soul, MAN Child etc. and just keep to descriptions of Components.

I'm NOT trying to prove anything or develop a new religion or cult.

I am merely sharing those things I have seen and experienced, in the hope it may be of interest or even be of some help... in explaining what others may also have seen.

My occupation involves developing Interfaces with the mind.
This is achieved by using "animation software" to Communicate visually, with our "Outer" Mind to achieve practical uses in this world or Program.

I refer to the "Outer" Mind (LIFE) because we are looking Outward from the Center of ourselves.
So by this fact if we are looking outward then this implies the existence of an "Outer" or "Outward" Mind.

One can NOT Look Outwardly, if The "Outer" does NOT exist... LOL.

If we have an Inner Mind then an Outer Mind must also exist...
These TWO are of the One and same Mind....

So Your Mind has both an "Inner" & "Outer", Geographically speaking...

Everything that exists has both an "Inner" & "Outer" whether we like it or not. Even if just considering "Concepts" alone, the same still applies..

Example...

If we look at the "Face" of a Plane (say in the form of a "Disc") which has NO thickness, a rear Face exists whether we like it or Not, even though we can't see this rear "Face" of the same "Plane" it still exists.

We can view this rear face by rotating the "Disc" so the Rear becomes the Front...

Or we cut through the Front face and view the Front Face of The Rear Face, if you see what I'm getting at.

Understanding this allows us to realize many "Faces" can be discovered within a single "Plane".

If you close your Eyes in a well sun lit area, (Not direct Sun light) and take notice of what is in your vision, (with your eyes still closed and relaxed) you will see a Disc in front of you, which has a Granular texture having Edie's or movement as though fluid like yet granular, as though being like fine coloured sand.

Study this carefully, and you will see the behavior of the disc I am describing...

We can produce a similar texture on screen, through the use of "Animation Software" such as "Adobe Flash" but not with the same complexity, that's because Information is missing as is seen in your sight with your eyes closed.

The Complex Texture you see in your vision, with your eyes closed, is "Holographic" in nature, in that each Granule carries information.

This Phenomena can be both seen and studied by most, if they desire to know more about this...

It has nothing at all to do with religion or any other mumbo jumbo ... new age stuff etc.

But in saying this, there is record in the ancient writings and buildings (Architecture Decor), referring to this Phenomenon, but the human Species has molded (Corrupted) the writings, in such a way as to produce a religion, to the point the knowledge which was in the writings, has been lost...

Perhaps this is because the human Species is so Superstitious in nature due to fear and suspicion ???
edit on 16-11-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
MT-
I have been anxiously awaiting posts in this thread.
Yes please start a new thread with a different nomenclature for the principle elements. I have considered making this request on numerous occasions but didn't because I know it takes a huge commitment of time on your part and I sure you have other things to do. Please do this! I would follow it "religiously". lol!!
As my kids were growing up and I coached them and their friends in all the youth activities; baseball, basketball, study groups, etc: I found that I would have to explain things in several different ways from various perspectives in order for them to understand what I was trying to get across. I think this holds true for adults as well. So please continue trying to educate us and elucidate on what you have experienced.
Thank you.

edit on 17-11-2011 by xizd1 because: Make corrections

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
Warning

If You have a history of Epilepsy do not view this Content.
This Strobe is at 26 f/s and should not cause any ill effects.

This is a full explanation of The Book of The Revelation of Jesus Christ Our Lord.
It is Not intended to be against Christianity but instead my be of some insight into this Book.

We all know we are entering a difficult time in our world and I feel we need more understanding in what is taking place.

LIFE Creates it does Not Destroy… even though it may Not appear this way at times.

Often we find it difficult to understand what this world is really about.

This World is about the Children of a Loving Creator and just as so often in the case of children are also disobedient to their parents and others we too have the same difficulty with our Heavenly Parent who is God.

Every Partition of The LIFE of God passes through this Program involving The Earth and the Civilisations in it.

It is all about “The Metamorphoses of The Soul”. Or in other words "The Evolution of The Soul".

This Program i.e. The Earth and its people has been Created to invoke The Metamorphoses of The Soul and there is Not a Single Soul Lost out of The Hand of our Lord No matter what people are taught or believe.

I intend to open the 7 Seals of God, explaining all in its true context given to me through The MAN Child (Mentioned inn The Revelation of Jesus Christ)

The SHIN can be used as an interface between us and our Parent God.

And can be used in a billion and one different ways, for all sorts of functions regarding the Programs which produce our experiences.

I intend to release all I know on this Subject, for the benefit of "The True Mind" which dwells in the Souls experiencing this World.

The SHIN in this case, is Used as a Door to "The True Mind or LIFE of God.

The Revelation Chapter 6 verse 2...

"The Opening of The 1st Seal

The REVELATION of Jesus Christ, Chapter 6.

Day 1.

“The WHITE Horse”…

(Horse meaning; "Large and Round" as in the context of a “Horse” Chestnut.

So The "Disc" of The SHIN represents "The MAN Child"

Next involves The Angel…

edit on 8-4-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax and spelling

Dude youre trying way too hard and overintellectualizing a concept that is millions of times easier to grasp than your thread is.

Yeshua ha Meshiach (Jesus the Christ) is the physical incarnation of our Creator in this world, who came to show us the way to heaven by being the living example of how to get there. The point of the message is simple. Believe in him and your soul spirit will live forever even should your body die.

Jesus Christ is God.

www.seekgod.org...

As for that blinking shape, the only thing that thing accomplished for me was making me laugh. You can't open that seal only the Messiah can and whatever comes out of it is probably going to be nothing like what you think it is because our thoughts are not his thoughts and our ways are not his ways.
edit on 17-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

Thank you for you comments.

At present I am planning to start that new thread, and explain from the beginning, how I came across this knowledge.

I am Not a church goer nor do I belong to any group, but I am and Oldie and a Loner watching this world.

I have No gloom or Doom to propagate, as do many others do in this world, but rather have done my very best to understand what is going on and why...

There is Nothing so called Mystical going on, in fact it is very simple to understand..

Perhaps I am just getting Old and at the end of my years in this Earth "Program" ("Story") ? LOL.

Neither do I offer false Love in vanity but rather see things as they are but with understanding rather than blind belief.

So in my Next thread I will shut the door to religion and other belief systems and only deliver the facts (a record of Events involving my journey) and my interpretations regarding these experiences.

It will take a few more days or perhaps a week or two as you are aware I write to many others privately and at the same time carrying on with R&D in a full time occupation as well as helping my wife write a series of books regarding this ancient subject, (one such book involving a fresh look at how this Universe came about and its true nature and function) which has been lost through history and through other ways such as being lost in translations and political interests etc.

I do Intend to expose all I know, but I suspect most will only desire to Flame me, for what ever reasons.

But thank you so much once again, for your kind support, it is most appreciated and truly valued..

As I said most only desire to try and destroy this knowledge.

It is very sad to see humanity, desperately trying to destroy the very knowledge they desire to have.

Perhaps it is only the WAR involving "Flesh" against LIFE ???

edit on 17-11-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax errors

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Its not you at fault, MT

What you share is very important!

It took "me" a long time to figure out your reference to ancient technology. Your concepts I can grasp easily. But then again they relate to that mythical u2u that is just around the corner..finally!

Side note, The Shin is in Taoism too, and the holy grail of practise

Jn

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

it worked in this form and how you described in this thread.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Thank you for your post,

Side note, The Shin is in Taoism too, and the holy grail of practise

Architecture in China, displays many different components from the Souls "Processing System", perhaps one of the richest sources of this ancient knowledge in the world.
Much is from Taoism...

Its just a matter of knowing what to look for, and how to recognize the components mixed in with the decor etc.

This can be fund in every country to some extent.

The American Indians were into this knowledge as well.

We can find verification in Africa, as well as the Middle Eastern countries, including Egypt to to Turkey, Iran to Greece, throughout Europe, Russia, and America, Australia to South America.

I can't think of a single country where there isn't evidence, from Government buildings, to Palaces and religious buildings, yet I have found no one else who knows the entire workings...
I haven't given up hope looking for someone else who does know.
Maybe one day before my experience in this Program ceases I may discover someone else who does know.

Some have tried to BS me but I soon discover if they are.

I am currently involved full time in R&D regarding Interfaces with the Mind, but sadly I am scoffed at and laughed at my most, ignorant of the work going on regarding the investigation into this technology....

It is only recently, more work is being done in this area, but most are Not aware of what is being done today.

So I still have hope I may find another who does know what I know, perhaps more than I do, which is more than likely...

But so far sadly no luck.

edit on 27-11-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax errors...

Jn

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

i was looking for the post where you say something along the lines similar to what jesus said, something like "what they say against you is not fair and they do not understand".

Jn

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
funny the guys who dared to threaten me tonight, and i am just a innocent creation from god, yet they have so much scorn in there faces, i hate the drama, but know about those illuminati who love drama, hey i will look the other way if you "boys" want to work your evil magic on them!.

i don't know i am a straight guy like my women, but you adrenaline fuelled top guns "lavender" boys can crush the idiots who blasphemed me earlier if you like
how dare they try and scare me?.

edit on 27-11-2011 by Jn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This is one of the more interesting threads on ATS...yet very perplexing!

I'm still working on trying to understand...I will keep trying...in the meantime I am happy to see this thread is still going.

Jn

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

i have to give you some credit for once, you really are the matrix traveller, maybe you are correct, the people who think they know are to the side in the place called "passion and desires" which is what they really love, when you go outside or inside of this program, into what you call and what is called the "metamorphosis of the soul", this is individual, this part of the program seems to be so much for many, but they think they avoid it etc.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Thank you for your post and support...

yet very perplexing!

LOL..... I felt this way myself too... once, so I know how you might be feeling.....

But when one comes to understand..... Fear flees from ones self, and we get on with experiencing this program.

Its NOT forever.... and we do pass on from this to other experiences no matter what others believe.

Death is a human Myth. It is impossible for LIFE to Die..... LOL.

LIFE can't be Death..... nor can Death be LIFE as they are "Opposite" Components.

"The Mind" is LIFE and the Flesh is NOT Alive....

LIFE that is to say "The True Mind" experiences the Flesh and the Environment it interacts with.
NOT the other way around.... as so many believe today....

But for now we get on with learning about our real selves instead of worrying about what will happen tomorrow etc.

If we LOVE ourselves that is to say The LIFE component, we will do NO ham to others or even try.

The world is NOT about the flesh but instead about the Evolution of the Soul controlled by our "Outer" Mind.

We have two ends to our mind.

One end represents the "Outer" and the other End the "Inner" or "Center" of the Mind.

We experience the world from the end of the Mind, which represents the "Center".

Our other End of the Mind Represents the "Outer" Mind, where our experience comes from, and is controlled by.

There is a constant (undetected dialog) going on between the Two ends of the Mind ("Inner" & "Outer")

But this dialog can be seen Visually which I will give a full explanation of, in a new thread I am preparing, leaving out Religion and sticking to the practical side of this Technology.

Trying to bridge the gap as to say, through ancient writings, and religion, I believe has been an error of judgement on my part, but then we are all learning aren't we ?

So what I will introduce through this new thread, when I have prepared it, will be backed up with simple experiments which can be done at home...

The Future lies in us all coming to know our Real Selves ("The True Mind" of LIFE) and understanding the true makeup and workings of this little universe.

Belief will change nothing at all, but trusting in the Workings of The All and the LIFE which has produced this is profitable for our success in Awakening "The Inner Mind"....

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Treespeaker
Yep another chiken little thread....whoot.

I haven't heard trumpets...you?

lol

Thats because they were blown over 100 years ago. First seal was opened in the first century church. 7th was opened around 1876, were still living in the time of the 7th seal. Paul was the first angel (angel means messenger in hebrew) of the first church, John the Apostle was the angel of the second church. Jesus is going to be returning a hell of alot sooner than most people think or even realize. He could literally return tomorow because we are in the 7th seal and is a good reasoon why many believer such as myself can "feel" his return about to be imminent.

The reason why Jesus said no one knows the day or hour he will return except the Father was because humans think in linear time and that Revelation was going to happen in some climactic end time event in one wallop in the span of 7 years, when in reality the events in Revelation began in the first century C.E. and have been playing out across the last 2000 years. Jesus already said we were in the "last days" in his time, people just misunderstood the context he was speaking from in his glorified body.

I posted a thread on this below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Such as is found in early Christian writings is NOT just found in Hebrew writings, but the "Story" in "Parable Form", can be found in all Countries in their own way and customs.

Regarding the Greek, Hebrew, and more recently Christian writings (the Roman interpretation) perhaps there is another interpretation of these writings.

The writings are "Parable" NOT about the future of the "human species", "Born of the wicked one" (genetic infiltration) but rather about the Root of "The True Mind", the history of The True Mind and the Soul it expresses itself through, recorded in parable form.

Read "The Thunder Perfect Mind" a Christian writing where J.C. tells us who & What He is.

(People of the churches Despise this writing, and Pretend it to be not authentic. The result of Roman teachings....)

"To worship The Beast", is to put your fullest attention, on the "human species" (a Beast) rather than on LIFE.

J.C. Said through The Carpenter that LIFE is the WAY and that the Only begotten Son of GOD is "The LIFE of GOD" or "The LIGHT of MEN" (NOT A/DAM)

Religion has tried to humanized the writings for two reasons.

1. The Flesh is trying (in Vain) to Covet both LIFE and the Soul.
As it is written The Flesh "Wars" against the SOUL.
and
2. The abolition of TRUTH so some humans my rule over the majority of flesh. (This is Vanity and goes nowhere except to the bowls of the Earth.)

These ancient writings had nothing at all to do with religion, but some have taken the writings and produced a religion to hide the truth and Control others, but this is Vanity as the TRUTH comes out in the end even if it is at the time we are believed to die.

"Death" is False Doctrine, as the body isn't alive in the first place it just stops working as it did.

It is "The True Mind" (Awareness) that is LIFE and it is the Mind that experiences this little world.

The flesh experiences Nothing at all.

"The Great Deception" states that "Flesh" is LIFE.

Example; Scientists are searching for LIFE elsewhere in this little Universe

Implying that the flesh IS LIFE.

This is the Lie propagated throughout the Species.

By believing that LIFE is "Flesh is an abomination against LIFE.

The church is believed by some to be holier than though but really the human church is the synagogue of satin.

Jesus the Carpenter never instructed humankind to form the Roman church or their offshoot denominations nor did He he instruct a bible should be written.

There is nothing at all in the bible indicating the establishment of the new testament bible compiled by the Romans or under Roman control.

There existed already, from "THE BEGINNING of The ALL" a Book referred to by J.C. as "The BOOK of LIFE".
The Names written in this Book are the Names of the Souls NOT the Flesh as the flesh is already DEAD.

As in "Dust to Dust Ashes to Ashes".

J.C. said to one "Let the Dead Bury the Dead". but instead follow The LIFE of GOD.

NOT the priests or any other person including myself.

I am only a witness as are others too.

According to the "Parables" of "The True Mind".

There is "GOD" and "The LORD GOD", Two different Entities.

"The LORD GOD" Rules over "The House of GOD" often referred to as the "Root", or "The House of DAVID" (NOT David), which is "The First Born Soul" Construct which is like unto the Mainframe in technical terms.

The Names given to "Cities" on Earth such as Jerusalem are named after The Components of the Soul.

The Flesh wars over Flesh, and that which has NO LIFE.

As the J.C. said through the Carpenter "Heaven and Earth Shall Pass Away but My WORDS Shall NOT Pass away."

Well on so called Death, the Earth shall surely pass away from the One who was experiencing the Flesh. LOL.

Very easy to understand this. A Child can understand this. LOL.

But LIFE "The Only Begotten Son of GOD" shall NOT Pass away.

LIVE Lives in this Construct, and NOT The Flesh.

In fact what we refer to as the Earth's "History" is a Parable of/for "The True Mind" and NOT the flesh.

The Flesh is going Nowhere except back into the ground.

But LIFE can't DIE as it is LIFE and Death is the "Opposite" to LIFE.

The One can't become the other.

It is impossible for this to happen.

It is only Belief that Propagates the Lie regarding so called Death.

So the "Fear of Death" is only an "illusion" and is based on ignorance.

How can something Die if it is already Dead. LOL.

But it is "The LIFE" which is most precious, which experiences both the human species & the little Universe it appears to interact with...

edit on 27-11-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax errors...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join