Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Revelation... "The Opening of The 1st Seal”

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Your are yet still relying on books outside of the bible and i have no idea what you are trying to point out to me in these verses that you keeop quoting.

I told you the the requirements and gave you the background on the Bible , yet you still ignore it and continue with your BOOKS that are NOT inside the Bible have i have pointed out numberous times that the Holy Spirit inspired this book.

You continue to ignore the BIBLE , as for the Versus you point out in John , you are not God. John does not support you for you are ..... not God and not in this time. I dont understand why you would quote it unless your trying to point out that you are God or are you trying to refference to me pointing out scripture in the Word of God that says that you are wrong and think it is a personal attack and are saying that Jesus suffered as well? I dont understand it.

The book of Enoch has very little Value to me as it is outside the Word of God and should be taken as a Grain of Salt..... the dead sea scrolls and Enoch confirm some things in the Bible but it is not in the Bible.

Again i have given you a seminary basically on the creation of the Bible in the earlier post and yet you still ignore it and deny that the Holy Spirit has power to influence men as he says he has in the Holy Bible.

Again ... if you are Rejecting Jesus as your only salvation , you will have problems in the after life .... as the bible tells us many times over he is the way the truth and the life ... even your good deeds and revelations are filth to God.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

It's Not Me you need to Convince....

But the One Who awaits you....

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Your are yet still relying on books outside of the bible and i have no idea what you are trying to point out to me in these verses that you keeop quoting.

I told you the the requirements and gave you the background on the Bible , yet you still ignore it and continue with your BOOKS that are NOT inside the Bible have i have pointed out numberous times that the Holy Spirit inspired this book.

You continue to ignore the BIBLE , as for the Versus you point out in John , you are not God. John does not support you for you are ..... not God and not in this time. I dont understand why you would quote it unless your trying to point out that you are God or are you trying to refference to me pointing out scripture in the Word of God that says that you are wrong and think it is a personal attack and are saying that Jesus suffered as well? I dont understand it.

The book of Enoch has very little Value to me as it is outside the Word of God and should be taken as a Grain of Salt..... the dead sea scrolls and Enoch confirm some things in the Bible but it is not in the Bible.

Again i have given you a seminary basically on the creation of the Bible in the earlier post and yet you still ignore it and deny that the Holy Spirit has power to influence men as he says he has in the Holy Bible.

Again ... if you are Rejecting Jesus as your only salvation , you will have problems in the after life .... as the bible tells us many times over he is the way the truth and the life ... even your good deeds and revelations are filth to God.

--------------------------------------------------------

On second thoughts I have decided to answer these questions of your and address your condemnation against me.

You wrote, Quote;

You say I rely on Books outside the bible but these are your words NOT Mine.

ALL is Inspired by GOD there is NO other besides HIM.

But by what you write you believe, there is another, besides GOD which is perhaps, your “Confession” is that you are an Anti Christ ???

You Glorify yourself ,and NOT my Lord Yeshua, (Jesus) in that you say, Quote;

I told you the the requirements and gave you the background on the Bible

The Fact you use the word “I”, and you repeat the Word “the” as in the the the number 2 as in twice, (the repeated word in this case "the") relates to "a Witness" or "Division of Witness"...

Your kingdom is divided, that refers to yourself “I”.

As these, are your written words quote;

and these words shall judge you.

The reason you can’t understand things of the Spirit, is because you are "carnal" and your "Garment" is The Flesh.

You do well in repeating The Scriptures in the bible, but even the Devil does this too.

"The Book of E’NOCH" is Included in the bible but only in Part

You have confessed to me, that you are a liar, in that you wrote, Quote;

Im not trying to be Rude or anything , but you must understand the Bible is God's miracle for us when he left this world. If you dont believe in the bible , then you might as well not call yourself a Christian you see? As Christians are based off the Bible , what it tells us.

God even tells us to meditate in his word

There is NOT one reference to this, in the Roman collection of writings, you refer to as the bible.

So you bear “False Witness”…

It is written “Though Shall NOT bear False Witness”…

The Only verse, that contains the word “meditate”, by the way is only Part of the word “Premeditate” is in “The Gospel According to Mark” Ch. 13 verse 11 Quote;

11. “But when they lead you, and deliver you up,
take NO thought beforehand what ye shall speak,

neither do you PREMEDITATE:

but whatsoever shall be given to you in that hour,
that speak ye:

for it is NOT ye that speak,
but the Holy Ghost.

You wrote, Quote;

If you dont believe in the bible , then you might as well not call yourself a Christian you see?

Then perhaps you should start to Believe in the bible... as you yourself put it…

As Christians are based off the Bible , what it tells us.

Again you bear “False Witness”.

"Christians" are NOT based off the bible.

A "Christian" follows Christ....

Where did Yeshua say in the bible, to buy a Roman bible, and read it, and base yourself off this bible?

Where did Yeshua say in the bible, to buy a King James Version of the Roman bible, and read it and base yourself off this bible?

Where did Yeshua say to join the Roman church, and set up a leader who will be a pope?

Or to join any other denomination which came out of the roots of the Roman church?

You are Powerless to answer these Questions, as Yeshua never Once mentioned the “Roman church” or any other denomination.

Nor did He mention the "Roman bible" or even the "King James Version".

But rather All Scripture is Inspired by GOD…. (And Not Just Some)…

You wrote, Quote;

You continue to ignore the BIBLE ,

Do I ???

Again.... You bear “False Witness” of me.

You wrote, Quote;

as for the Versus you point out in John , you are not God. John does not support you for you are ..... not God and not in this time.

Your judgement NOT mine…

You are the “Accuser” of me….

The Devil is known as "The Accuser"…

Yeshua said, “I Judge No MAN.” and neither do I… as I do that which He asks.

You wrote, Quote;

I dont understand why you would quote it unless your trying to point out that you are God or are you trying to refference to me pointing out scripture in the Word of God that says that you are wrong and think it is a personal attack and are saying that Jesus suffered as well? I dont understand it.

Again… your words NOT mine.

As I said earlier, the reason you can’t understand things of the Spirit, is because you are "carnal" and your "Garment" is The Flesh.

You wrote, Quote;

But there is a QUOTE from "The Books of E’NOCH" in “The Epistle of JUDE” verse 14 to 16.

Thus testifying of "The Books of E’NOCH"

Note; these verses are a QUOTE from in Part of "The Books of E’NOCH".

You have Stumbled on "The Rock off Offense", the Stone the Builders Rejected.

The Angel of this Stone is “The Star of Jacob”.

The Star is "The 5 Pointed Star".

The Stone is "The Pentagonal Stone". This is why "The Star of Jacob" is 5 Pointed.

(In your church... "The Star of Jacob" is represented by a 5 Pointed Star...)

"The Builders" are the builders of the Roman church.

The "Stone" Consists of The other Gospelsrejected by the builders”, the builders of “The Synagogue of Satan", Yeshua mentions.

You wrote, Quote;

Again i have given you a seminary basically on the creation of the Bible in the earlier post and yet you still ignore it

Have I ???

Again you bear "False Witness" against me…. Are you then an Anti Christ ???

You wrote, Quote;

and deny that the Holy Spirit has power to influence men as he says he has in the Holy Bible.

And Now, do you attempt to “blaspheme” the Holy Spirit also???

Yeshua said, "He who is near Me, is Near the FIRE.

If you do NOT know your Root Ye shall burn in it.

Turn back to your other Self… your first LOVE.

Or Ye shall have NO Place in my Fathers House….

Depart from me, ye of Iniquity, for I know you NOT.

edit on 8-7-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
You yet again ignore everything we have spoke of before , good luck with your belief as i have spoken to you on what the Word of God says.

Round and round and round we go the more you ignore the verses i place to show you what the Word of God tells you.

If you continue to Ignore what god gave us in his book .... you're going to have a rude awakening , i am going to drop the conversation now as you keep repeating yourself and ignoring our previous conversation.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

you wrote, Quote;

Round and round and round we go the more you ignore the verses i place to show you what the Word of God tells you.

Then Stop going round and round if you can....

You are once again, unable to answer my Questions, and once again bear, "False Witness" against me, in Ignorance....

but I forgive you for that...

As I said before, it is NOT me, you need to convince of your Imaginations, but the One who awaits you at your last breath.

edit on 8-7-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: added text

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Its not that i cant answer the questions you post , its that i have already answered them.

Its just so aggervating how much you have been blinded with your near death experience. If you deny Jesus by not admiting he is the only way to heaven and the only possible way to remove your sins... you will simply burn for the rest of eternity.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Its not that i cant answer the questions you post , its that i have already answered them.

Its just so aggervating how much you have been blinded with your near death experience. If you deny Jesus by not admiting he is the only way to heaven and the only possible way to remove your sins... you will simply burn for the rest of eternity.

Well here you go again...

Talk about blind.....

I have Not denied anything, as you claim, it is you who make these untrue accusations....

It's not the writings you quote I question....

Its your Motives and the spirit (one of a few) in you which tries to tempt me, I question...

You have multiple spirits in you, and this is why you act so insecure.

You haven't answered any of my questions...

You just try to hide in the Garden....

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Greetings Matrix Traveller!

Regarding the opening of the seven seals, The Book of Revelations has been one I’ve follow for a long time, trying to figure out its real meaning. I want to ask you to please show us the meaning behind the passages about the woman giving birth, the child and the dragon. In particular this ones:

1And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars:

2And being with child, she cried travailing in birth, and was in pain to be delivered.

3And there was seen another sign in heaven: and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads, and ten horns: and on his head seven diadems:

4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered; that, when she should be delivered, he might devour her son.

5And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with an iron rod: and her son was taken up to God, and to his throne.

6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she had a place prepared by God, that there they should feed her a thousand two hundred sixty days.

7And there was a great battle in heaven, Michael and his angels fought with the dragon, and the dragon fought and his angels:

8And they prevailed not, neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9And that great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, who seduceth the whole world; and he was cast unto the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

10And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying: Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: because the accuser of our brethren is cast forth, who accused them before our God day and night.

11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of the testimony, and they loved not their lives unto death.

12Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you that dwell therein. Woe to the earth, and to the sea, because the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, knowing that he hath but a short time.

13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman, who brought forth the man child:

14And there were given to the woman two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the desert unto her place, where she is nourished for a time and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15And the serpent cast out of his mouth after the woman, water as it were a river; that he might cause her to be carried away by the river.

16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the river, which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17And the dragon was angry against the woman: and went to make war with the rest of her seed, who keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

18And he stood upon the sand of the sea.

For what I have read so far from you and from what I have learned, I think I can understand most of the meaning behind those words, but still I think it would be good if you can show us the meaning behind those passages and what they are describing. Thanks in Advance traveller!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Beloved Milkyway12,

Go back to the previous page and read through MT's response to your first question: he was very detailed in his response to you and most of his quotes were from the bible; he even affirmed your belief that Christ is the way into the kingdom: but also explained what that meant. Open your mind, and you wll see what he is saying.

On a second note, you claim to be Christian, which means a follower of Christ, but your words contradict your claim; in condemning another, whose life you have no power over, seeing you do not have power over your own life either, you walk contrary to the teachings of Jesus: for you were told in the Gospels, "You judge after the flesh, I judge no man: for God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." And again, "If any man hear my words, and believe not, I will not judge him: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world." So in condemning MT, you are walking contrary to your faith.

It is written in Matthew 12, "Every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment: for by your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned."

Is seems as if the canon itself, the book known as the Bible, is more important to you than the words in it: you were told, "The words that I speak to you, they are spirit, and they are life". There is a mystery to the word of God; and you need to understand that the bible has been translated so many times that the mysteries of what was written has been defiled by the prejudice of man, more so the Roman church. Jesus told you in John 4, "God is Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth"; and not through some self-righteous organisation that calls themselves Christianity, which goes about worshiping idols (the primate) and condemning others.

Being a Christian means being a follower of Christ: that which he exemplified; hence he said, "I am the light of the world: he that follows me (my example) shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light/enlightenment of life; and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free". Now having said all of this, if the contents of this thread interest you, feel free to read through it before deciding whether it is believable or not; do not put conditions on the OP, neither be condemning: for you might learn something.

Peace be with you milkyway12!!!
edit on 9-7-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Olise

Again i used scripture to back up every single detail of my argument and its been ignored. He uses scripture from outside the Word of God and some scripture from the actual bible that has very little to do with his claim.

Again , if you refuse that Jesus is the only way to God the farther. Then your in trouble , its this simple. There is no other way for your sins to be forgiven.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Olise

Again i used scripture to back up every single detail of my argument and its been ignored. He uses scripture from outside the Word of God and some scripture from the actual bible that has very little to do with his claim.

Again , if you refuse that Jesus is the only way to God the farther. Then your in trouble , its this simple. There is no other way for your sins to be forgiven.

Again i used scripture to back up every single detail of my argument and its been ignored.

How on earth do you arrive at this False Condemnation of me ???

I have NOT argued against any of the verses you quoted.

So of course I had nothing to say regarding what you quoted, why would I, if I do NOT disagree with the verses???

You wrote... Quote;

He uses scripture from outside the Word of God and some scripture from the actual bible that has very little to do with his claim.

Who are you to define or Limit the boundaries, of the WORD of GOD ???

Did You Create GOD ???

I think NOT....

There is Only ONE GOD.....

I know NO Other, and there is Nothing at all "Outside" GOD as GOD is "NON-Dimensional" being "Spirit".

Read "The Acts of The Apostles" Ch. 17 verses 23 to 34.

As you said yourself, in your own words, the scriptures are "Inspired by GOD".

The Roman selection of writings (which have been corrupted, by Rome to satisfy their own desires through the flesh) is NOT "The WORD of GOD".

The WORD existed from "The beginning of the ALL".
And ALL was Created through "The WORD of GOD" and NOT through "the Roman collection of Greek and Hebrew writings".

For there are other bibles other than the Roman collection.

But Christians or those who have been with The LIGHT from the beginning, go by "The BOOK of LIFE" and NOT the writings through the flesh.

But the bibles (Not just the Roman book) are verification and testimony of GOD.

Now Regarding "The BOOK of LIFE"

"The Lamb of GOD" NOT "The Good Shepherd", opens these Books for us, as is written in "The Revelation of Jesus Christ".

Many believe falsely, that "The Lamb of GOD" is "The Good Shepherd" but "The Good Shepherd" watches over "The Lamb" from the Foundation of the World (NOT the Earth) and Protects, or secures "The Lamb of GOD".

The Roman bible did NOT exist before all things.

But the Saints and Prophets testified of "The WORD of GOD".

The WORD Defined by JOHN recorded in "The Gospel According to JOHN". Ch. One Verses 1 to 13.

You wrote... Quote;

But I have never rejected this, it is the spirit in you, whose Name is "Pharisee" who misleads you.

Look I know your are sincere, but you are putting your trust in the the spirit, "Pharisee"...

"The LIFE of GOD" through Yeshua, who is "The Perfect WORD Made Flesh" said, I Am The Way The Truth and the LIFE".

"The LIFE of GOD", "The LIGHT" said through Yeshua "The WORD made flesh", "No One Cometh unto the Father except by Me".

The "Flesh" is NOT LIFE.

From the N.T. "The Gospel According to JOHN" Ch. 1 to 13.

The LIFE, that is to say "The LIFE of GOD" is "The LIGHT of MEN / MAN"

JOHN does NOT say, "The LIFE of GOD" is the Flesh, now does He ???

For "The LIFE of GOD" is "Spirit" and NOT Flesh.

But "The WORD made Flesh" is another Matter which I do NOT deny.....

In "The Gospel According to JOHN" Ch. One verses 1 to 13 JOHN says, there are two parts to God,

a. The WORD
and
b. The LIFE

The Spirit you have been following is Called "Pharisee".

Yes you got it, it is the Spirit of the "Pharisees"..

"The LIFE of GOD", "The LIGHT" came to Save the World, NOT to Destroy the World.... But transform it.... But which World is He referring too ???

But where many are confused, is in that Yeshua was a Carpenter more correctly a Builder / Carpenter, but in saying this, His body had "Single Logic" in His Genes, Hence "The WORD made Flesh".

In that "The LIGHT" was Sent by The Father, tells you that Yeshua Glorified His Father ,in doing that which NO other Man had done.

As "The LIFE of GOD", "The LIGHT of MEN / MAN" Who is The WAY The TRUTH and The LIFE / LIGHT, spoke through Yeshua also called Eshua and Litgargoel interpreted as "The LIGHT, Gazelle-like Stone" as well as other Names, for of its own (the flesh), the flesh can NOT speak.

There are Many different Stones which have their own "Stars" known as Angels.

The Rock of offense has its own "Star" which is known as "The Star of JACOB".
If you remember the Story of JACOB he was not really your most righteous person in the eyes of the Flesh, but GOD renamed Him "ISRAEL"....

So "The 5 Pointed Star" as displayed in your own church is "The Star of JACOB or ISRAEL" or "The Angel of "ISRAEL".

The Star is the Angel of the "Pentagonal Stone" which the Builders Rejected, which Has become the Chief Corner Stone.

But Who are the Builders ???

And of What???

The Builders are those who build the churches of the flesh.

You have to understand I do NOT judge the Congregation of these churches, but I do Question those who have lead them astray.

But all this (of the Earth) is the "Story" or Program which Invokes "The Metamorphosis of the Soul".

For it is recorded in the writings of JOHN, quote;

45. I will that there be prepared Holy SOULS for Me.

46. Understand The Word of Wisdom!

47. As for Me, if you would understand What I was::

48. By The Word I mocked at all things

And was not mocked at all,

49. I Exulted: But do you Understand The Whole?

edit on 9-7-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: My poor English

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelmass
Greetings Matrix Traveller!

Regarding the opening of the seven seals, The Book of Revelations has been one I’ve follow for a long time, trying to figure out its real meaning. I want to ask you to please show us the meaning behind the passages about the woman giving birth, the child and the dragon. In particular this ones:

1And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars:

2And being with child, she cried travailing in birth, and was in pain to be delivered.

3And there was seen another sign in heaven: and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads, and ten horns: and on his head seven diadems:

4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered; that, when she should be delivered, he might devour her son.

5And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with an iron rod: and her son was taken up to God, and to his throne.

6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she had a place prepared by God, that there they should feed her a thousand two hundred sixty days.

7And there was a great battle in heaven, Michael and his angels fought with the dragon, and the dragon fought and his angels:

8And they prevailed not, neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9And that great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, who seduceth the whole world; and he was cast unto the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

10And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying: Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: because the accuser of our brethren is cast forth, who accused them before our God day and night.

11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of the testimony, and they loved not their lives unto death.

12Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you that dwell therein. Woe to the earth, and to the sea, because the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, knowing that he hath but a short time.

13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman, who brought forth the man child:

14And there were given to the woman two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the desert unto her place, where she is nourished for a time and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15And the serpent cast out of his mouth after the woman, water as it were a river; that he might cause her to be carried away by the river.

16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the river, which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17And the dragon was angry against the woman: and went to make war with the rest of her seed, who keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

18And he stood upon the sand of the sea.

For what I have read so far from you and from what I have learned, I think I can understand most of the meaning behind those words, but still I think it would be good if you can show us the meaning behind those passages and what they are describing. Thanks in Advance traveller!

Thank you for your Post....

Sure Not a problem.... please give me a couple of days, and I will post that which I know regarding the above....

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by angelmass

Hi angelmass,

Here is a interpretation based on what I witnessed regarding "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" involving this Stage described in Ch. 12

1. And a great sign appeared in heaven:
A woman clothed with the sun,
and the moon under her feet,
and on her head a crown of twelve stars:

The WO-MAN Clothed with the SUN is of course the Mother who gave birth to “The MAN Child” which is The "Octagonal" Format Soul.
The SUN which is mentioned is associated with “The SUN of RIGHTEOUSNESS”.

Note; The SUN NOT the Son. "The SUN of Righteousness" is mentioned in only One book in the Roman Collection of Greek & Hebrew Writings referred to as the bible today which is the book of "MALACHI".

But there are other bibles besides that of Rome and apart from the King James Version.

For example "The Hebrew Bible"…

en.wikipedia.org...

However if you have a King James Version, reference to” The SUN of Righteousness” can be found in the Book called “MALACHI” (the last book of the Old Testament) Chapter 4 verse 2 Quote;

2. But unto you that fear my name
Shall The SUN of Righteousness
Arise with healing in His Wings;
and Ye shall go forth,
and grow up as calves of the stall.

3. And Ye shall tread down the wicked;
for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet
in the day that I shall do this,
saith The Lord of hosts.

But the subject regarding, Quote;

A woman clothed with the sun,

Refers to the “Octagonal” Format Soul.

2. And being with child,
she cried travailing in birth,
and was in pain to be delivered.

This Refers to “The MAN Child” in Her Womb (Matrix) of The Soul.
Which I witnessed the Birth of, over a 7 Hour period.

Regarding “the crown of 12 stars”.

This Drawing shows the Ring of 12 involving the 12Sigma Stars”.

3. And there was seen another sign in heaven:
and behold a great red dragon,
having seven heads, and ten horns:
and on his head seven diadems:

The Dragon also referred to the "Dragon Train" in some countries refers to the "Output Stream" in the Old “Hexagonal” format Soul. This brought out the Program to be experienced by the Inner Mind through the Soul.

Here is a drawing showing the format of the Old City Babylon or "The Inferior Root grown Outside the Father", also known as the old “Hexagonal” Format Soul.
In the this Drawing is shown, what was known as The Dragon, shown in the left “Upper” Wing of the Star..

having seven heads, and ten horns:

Some interpret this as what Daniel spoke of, perhaps this is true but in these verses refers to the Components of the “Hexagonal” Format Soul.
If we consider the 6 pointed Star, formed either from 2 Alpha or 2 Delta it has 7 partitions. (This is just one of the Groups of Spirits) 6Triangles” and one “Hexagon” in the Centre, a total of 7 “Partitions”.
Hence 7 “Heads”.

Do Not take the understanding of the word “Head” for granted, as this word can and is used in many different ways.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

Here are a few examples…

a. The uppermost or forward most part of the body of a vertebrate, containing the brain and the eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and jaws.
b. The analogous part of an invertebrate organism.
a. A person who leads, rules, or is in charge; a leader, chief, or director: the head of the corporation.
12. The foremost or leading position: marched at the head of the parade.
a. The difference in depth of a liquid at two given points.
a. A projection, weight, or fixture at the end of an elongated object: the head of a pin; a head of land overlooking the harbour.
b. The working end of a tool or implement: the head of a hammer.
d. The part of a stringed instrument where the strings are wound; a tuning head.
e. A tuning machine.
a. The rounded proximal end of a long bone: the head of the femur.
b. The end of a muscle that is attached to the less movable part of the skeleton.
a. An attachment to or part of a machine that holds or contains the operative device.
c. The device in a magnetic disk or tape drive that enables it to read data from and write data to the disk or tape.
22. Botany A flower head.
23. The uppermost part; the top: Place the appropriate name at the head of each column.
24. The end considered the most important: sat at the head of the table.
25. Either end of an object, such as a drum, whose two ends are interchangeable.
28. A passage or gallery in a coal mine.
a. The top of a book or page.
b. A headline or heading.
31. Linguistics The word in a construction that has the same grammatical function as the construction as a whole and that determines relationships of concord to other parts of the construction or sentence in which the construction occurs.
2. Foremost in rank or importance: the head librarian.
3. Placed at the top or the front: the head name on the list.
1. To be in charge of; lead: The minister headed the committee.
3. To aim, point, or turn in a certain direction: headed the team of horses up the hill.
4. To remove the head or top of.
6. To provide with a head: head each column with a number; headed the flagpole with a golden ball.
v.intr.
1. To proceed or go in a certain direction: head for town.
3. To originate, as a stream or river; rise.

So each of these “Partitions” can be called Heads.

The 10 Horns” in this description I don’t believe refers directly in the way people interpret “The book of Daniel".

The term “Horn” can be used in many different ways also

www.thefreedictionary.com...

1. One of the hard, usually permanent structures projecting from the head of certain mammals, such as cattle, sheep, goats, or antelopes, consisting of a bony core covered with a sheath of keratinous material.
2. A hard protuberance, such as an antler or projection on the head of a giraffe or rhinoceros, that is similar to or suggestive of a horn.
a. The hard smooth keratinous material forming the outer covering of the horns of cattle or related animals.
b. A natural or synthetic substance resembling this material.
4. A container, such as a powder horn, made from a horn.
5. Something having the shape of a horn, especially:
a. A horn of plenty; a cornucopia.
b. Either of the ends of a new moon.
c. The point of an anvil.
d. The pommel of a saddle.
e. An ear trumpet.
f. A device for projecting sound waves, as in a loudspeaker.
g. A hollow, metallic electromagnetic transmission antenna with a circular or rectangular cross section.
6. Music
a. A wind instrument made of an animal horn.
b. A brass wind instrument, such as a trombone or tuba.
c. A French horn.
d. A wind instrument, such as a trumpet or saxophone, used in a jazz band.
8. Slang A telephone.
on the horns of a dilemma
Faced with two equally undesirable alternatives.

And a few others….

A container or device made from this substance or an artificial substitute a shoe horn a drinking horn.
An object or part resembling a horn in shape, such as the points at either end of a crescent, the point of an anvil, the pommel of a saddle, or a cornucopia.
(Engineering / Aeronautics) Also called horn balance an extension of an aircraft control surface that projects in front of the hinge providing aerodynamic assistance in moving the control
15. (Engineering / Mechanical Engineering)
a. Also called acoustic horn exponential horn a hollow conical device coupled to the diaphragm of a gramophone to control the direction and quality of the sound
b. any such device used to spread or focus sound, such as the device attached to an electrical loudspeaker in a public address system
c. Also called horn antenna a microwave aerial, formed by flaring out the end of a waveguide.

In other words in the shape of a “Cone” either Solid or Hollow.

Such as “The Horns of the Altar”.

So a Star also has Horns i.e. the Points or Wings of a Star.

We could say the 6 Pointed Star has 6 Horns and 7 Trumpets.

Each Horn, comprised of One Wing of the Star joined to the “Hexagon” in the Centre of the Star.

So to have 10 Horns could mean two sets of 5 or 10 wings or Horns of a single body or bodies.

For the word diadems go to… (and here is also horn like protrusions on some forms of diadems.)
Check out...
en.wikipedia.org...

4. And his tail drew the third part
of the stars of heaven,
and cast them to the earth:
and the dragon stood before the woman
who was ready to be delivered;
that, when she should be delivered,
he might devour her son.

These "Stars" are NOT those you see in the Sky but rather of The Heaven.
As you know if one of the stars of this Universe, collided with the Earth, it would wipe out the whole Earth, let alone 1/3 of the Stars hitting the Earth.

So the Stars here can NOT refer to the Stars of the universe but rather the Stars which are Components of The Processing System of The Soul..

So we are talking about the Stars within his (the Dragon) tail. This has to do with the “Double Logic” Algorithm, 666.

To explain the workings of the Old “Hexagonal" format Soul, would take many pages and drawings to describe.

I was told to come Out of Babylon which is the Old Soul “Hexagonal” so I don’t usually elaborate on the oldProcessing System” of the Soul.

So the Dragon stood in front (before) of the WO-MAN about to give birth to “The MAN Child

And the Dragon desired to destroy “The MAN Child” as “The MAN Child” is about to cast out the Dragon.
In other words the “Octagonal” Format in “The MAN Child” would then Rule the World with a Rod of Iron.
The “Hexagonal” Format would NO longer play a role in ruling within the “Processing System” of The Soul, but be separated off.

5. And she brought forth a man child,
who was to rule all nations with an iron rod:
and her son was taken up to God, and to his throne.

In other words “The MAN Child” left behind a copy of its Format and went to the Face which represents the Outer Mind of the 2D Plane.

His Throne being The Centre see the Drawing below showing "The MAN Child" in the Centre of The WO-MAN or Soul (second Drawing down).

On the Morning of the 08th May 1996, between Midnight and 7 am, I was taken to witness "The Birth of The MAN Child", extending to at least 8 am, after the Birth.

Here is a Drawing of “The MAN Child” which occupied my full field of vision. This Drawing is 100% accurate, as I was told to draw down precisely what I saw.

If you remove the Black Σ’s which form “The House of Σ” and the Red Squares on Edge, in each ¼ of The “Ogdoad” it will leave you with the “Partition Map” of “The MAN Child”.

I have Drawn a few thousand Drawings which show in precise detail how “The MAN Child” was born.

This Drawing below shows “The MAN Child” in the Centre of The Souls “Partition Map”.

The MAN Child” in the Centre is rotated 45˚ in the Soul.

This (Drawn above) is known as the Souls Garment.

When we refer to The Return of “The SON of MAN” we are referring to the above "Partition Map" and NOT the human form as in Yeshua. (Jesus the Builder / Carpenter)

This is why The LIGHT said through Yeshua, to his Disciples, recorded in "The Gospel of Thomas" verse 51 Quote;

51. His disciple said to Him,

“When will the repose of the dead come about,
and when will the New World come?”

He said to them,
“What you look forward to
has already come,
but you do NOT recognize it.”

and in verse 113 Quote;

113. His disciples said to Him,

“When will The Kingdom come?”

Jesus said, “It will not come by waiting for it.
It will not be a matter of saying

“Here it is” or “There it is”

Rather, The Kingdom of The Father is spread out upon the earth,
and men Do NOT See it.”

The MAN Child” is essentially a Clone of “The SON of MAN” and has All the Same Functions or Workings according to The Father.

6. And the woman fled into the wilderness,
where she had a place prepared by God,
that there they should feed her
a thousand two hundred sixty days.

The WO-MAN is the Fe-Male Component of the Soul, which withdraws from the daily activity involving the Earth and thus referred to as the wilderness.

The Place prepared by God, refers to the new “Partition" of the Soul contained within “The First Born Soul”, which all the Clones of Him exist, i.e. in His “Partitions".

Where the Soul is fed i.e. receives of “The Bread of Heaven”, which is knowledge, for 1,260 days.

I, that is to say “My Inner True Mind" has been through this….

7. And there was a great battle in heaven,
Michael and his angels fought with the dragon,
and the dragon fought and his angels:

This involves the Wars that take place within the old Soul. To rid the “Mid Section” (the "Hexagon" in the Centre of The 6 Pointed Star) of the “Hexagonal" Format, and replace it, with the New Format of the repented 6 pointed Star Angels, and the "Temporary Libraries" of The Soul, as well as the “Octagonal”Format “Operating System.

It is written in the N.T.“The Gospel According to John” Ch. 3 verse 13 Quote;

13. "No one hath ascended to heaven
but He who came down from heaven,
that is, “The SON of MAN” who is in heaven."

You, that is “The True Mind”, can NOT ascend into Heaven, because you have NOT come down from Heaven, but instead dwell in The Soul which is in Heaven.

MICHAEL is the 8 pointed “Star" Angel, who stands for the Children (little or smaller ones) of ISRAEL in “The First Born Soul”.

Here is a Drawing of MICHAEL in One of The “C” Registers INXC

8. And they prevailed not, neither was their place found any more in heaven.

The Corrupted Angles i.e. the Old “Hexagonal” Stars were no Longer….
And a New6 Pointed Star” (The Star of DAVID (Not David) appeared.

Here is a Drawing of this in “The Eye Matrix Partition Map” of “The True Mind”.

So no longer can the "Permanent Libraries" be accessed through the Wings of the Star, but instead Only through The "Octagons" at the Points, which is Now through the "Octagonal" Format, instead of the Old "Hexagonal" Format.

9. And that great dragon was cast out,
that old serpent, who is called the devil and Satan,
who seduceth

Note; In other "Translations" the word used is NOT seduceth… but instead Deceives.
Once again exposing the Corruptions which have crept into the writings also known as the tares or weeds.

the whole world;
and he was cast unto the earth, and his angels
were thrown down with him.

So these are No longer of the Soul but the Contents of a Program. They now exist “Outside" the Souls "Operating System".

Again this is describing what happened to the Old “Hexagonal6 Pointed Stars, the adversary of GOD, and the “Dragon Train” as it is called in some countries, shown in the second Drawing in this Post seen in the Upper Left Wing of the Star.
Often the Dragon Train was referred to as a Serpent as it looks like a Serpent but is a linkage of “Hexagonal” cells like a broken necklace.

10. And I heard a loud voice in heaven,
saying: Now is come salvation, and strength,
and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ:
because the accuser of our brethren is cast forth,
who accused them before our God day and night.

The brethren refers to “The Partitions” of “The True Mind” sometimes referred to as the Spirits of LIFE or LIGHT.

11. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb,
and by the word of the testimony,
and they loved not their lives unto death.

The Blood of The Lamb of GOD”, NOTThe Good Shepherd” is The LIGHT or “LIFE of GOD”.

Perhaps this is where people Confuse the two ???

12. Therefore rejoice, O heavens,
and you that dwell therein.
Woe to the earth, and to the sea, because the devil
is come down unto you, having great wrath,
knowing that he hath but a short time.

Those who dwell in “The Heavens” are the “Partitions” of LIFE also known as “The True Mind”.

It is the nature or Spirit of “Double Logic” which delivers FEAR and Anxiety on the Earth as well as doubt and mocking by the Carnal Flesh.

13. And when the dragon
saw that he was cast unto the earth,
he persecuted the woman,
who brought forth the man child:

This is why I, a "Partition of LIFE", is Persecuted by the flesh, Primates and there unbelief.

People desire to remain in Christ yet they can NOT believe those sent by Christ as Witnesses of The New Jerusalem but would rather follow after the Pharisees in FEAR of what is going to happen to them according to their imaginations NOT knowing “The SON” or “The FATHER”, i.e. “The Inner & Outer True Mind” or “The LIFE of GOD”.

14. And there were given to the woman
two wings of a great eagle,
that she might fly into the desert unto her place,
where she is nourished for a time and times,
and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

The WO-MAN Refers to the Soul.

The two Wings” will take a Thread on its own to explain LOL…

But the meaning of the word “Wing” means….

Whose Place is either side of Centre”.

i.e. the “Wing” of a bird, the “Wing” of a building or Structure, the Right or Left “Wing” Party, as well as meaning swiftness, etc. etc.

The description of "The Great Eagle" indicates Great Power.

When I saw this, both "Eagles" and "Doves" appeared, alternating between these Two.

15. And the serpent cast out of his mouth after the woman,
water as it were a river; that he might cause her to be carried away by the river.

This refers to the Face of the Deep or The Waters of the “Transfer Media” (like the Granular texture you See in your sight with your eyes closed and appears when you are relaxed but in the case of the Dragon each Granule is “Hexagonal” in shape, rather than “Octagonal”.) which was left in the “Dragons Train” known as just “The Dragon” in the writings, and NOTThe Dragon Train”.

16. And the earth helped the woman,
and the earth opened her mouth,
and swallowed up the river,
which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Again indicating what happens to The Old “Hexagonal” System which was used in the Processing System of Your Soul while “Outside” The Father, during “The Metamorphosis of The Soul”.

17. And the dragon was angry against the woman:
and went to make war with the rest of her seed,
who keep the commandments of God,
and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The Woman’s Seed refers to the "Partitions" of Her (The Soul) i.e. "The Partition map of The Soul".

These "Partitions" retain or Contain "The Testimony of Jesus Christ".

This is why I say I am a witness to these things, as I have passed through “The Revelation of Jesus Christ” just as those Souls before me and after me.

18. And he stood upon the sand of the sea.

You mean Chapter 13. Not verse 18.

This relates to that Granular texture again I referred to. They are known as the Sands of the Waters of The Deep, and are seen on The Face of The deep.

I hope this explains more of what I Witnessed, regarding Chapter 12 of "The Revelation of Jesus Christ".

edit on 10-7-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: My poor English

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Thank you Matrix for that enlightening revelation of what you have witness, Its always fascinating to see how the truth has been kept there even after so many manipulations and corruptions of the scriptures. At the end the true mind always win, this is a war the Flesh has no mean of winning lol.

Now, regarding this process that goes in the souls, let me try to get this more clear. When a soul is first created, this one is inside the first born soul, correct?

As far I understand, the soul goes from a 2D plane of existence to a 3D shape at some point, in this 3D shape, she soul is separated form the first born soul and floats around freely, going to this kind of "theatres" where the experiences are displayed.

When we learn from this experiences, the metamorphosis of the soul is invoked. In this stage the soul lose the 3D shape and returns to the original 2D shape, back in the First Born Soul. Is this more or less how the process goes?

Thanks again for your explanation of those passages from the book of revelations and im looking forward to your replies. Take care Traveller!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelmass

Thank you Matrix for that enlightening revelation of what you have witness, Its always fascinating to see how the truth has been kept there even after so many manipulations and corruptions of the scriptures. At the end the true mind always win, this is a war the Flesh has no mean of winning lol.

Now, regarding this process that goes in the souls, let me try to get this more clear. When a soul is first created, this one is inside the first born soul, correct?

As far I understand, the soul goes from a 2D plane of existence to a 3D shape at some point, in this 3D shape, she soul is separated form the first born soul and floats around freely, going to this kind of "theatres" where the experiences are displayed.

When we learn from this experiences, the metamorphosis of the soul is invoked. In this stage the soul lose the 3D shape and returns to the original 2D shape, back in the First Born Soul. Is this more or less how the process goes?

Thanks again for your explanation of those passages from the book of revelations and im looking forward to your replies. Take care Traveller!

You are 100% Correct, even though the flesh Wars against the Soul and "The True Mind" which Dwells in the Soul, (a Temple made without Hands, The House of GOD) it is Impossible for the Flesh to win. The Flesh lost the War before it even Started.
But remember The Earth and the Species is the Story which Invokes "The Metamorphosis of The SOUL.

But many War against the Soul, rather than asking that big Question; "What’s it all really about???"
If we ask the right Question, then we are invoked into “The Metamorphosis of the Soul”, on the other hand if we War against the Soul, it is because we are at War against GOD "The True Mind".

No matter what the flesh believes, the flesh does NOT Control any thing, as all the "Programs" or "Stories" have been Prewritten.

The whole Story, has nothing at all to do with the Flesh, apart from the flesh being a part of the "Story" which Invokes “The Metamorphosis of The Soul”.

Our options have been "Pre-Written" or Created and we can only experience, within the boundaries of the options available, to each individual.

In the End, ALL flesh perishes as it is written in "The Book of E’NOCH" Ch. 1 verse 7 Quote;

And the Earth shall be wholly rent in sunder,
And all that is upon the Earth Perish.
And there shall be a Judgement upon All.

The "Judgment" is to show that the "Flesh" is only a "Story", (but a little more sophisticated than that, which flesh can tell or produce) and that it is "The True Mind", which is above all.

As is written in "The Gospel of Thomas" verse 87 Quote;

87. Jesus said, "Wretched is the body
that is dependent upon a body,

and wretched is the soul
that is dependent on these two."

So our Trust must be in "The True Mind".

For a definition of "The True Mind" read "The Thunder Perfect Mind"
Found easily on the Net but read an Old version NOT a recent version.

Sort of as the Soul is one of the "Partitions" of another Soul, (Parent Soul) which is Inside "The First Born Soul".

If we look at the 2nd generation of the Souls, it comes from “”The First Born Soul".

See Drawing below….

As you can see (2) is a Partition of (1) which contains a "Cloned Map" of the First (1),
So the next Generation of Souls, would be by the same action of the First (1), but from (2) to (3) and so on and so on. This is how "The Generations of the Souls" Generate and all are inside "The First Born Soul".

They do NOT Move and Can’t, in this Construct.

There have been so many Generations of Souls they can’t be numbered....

Correct but this is through "Programming" to present this condition.

This Mosque, see Photo below, is based on this "Inspiration" and represents the 3D Souls on their Theatres, Note the "Octagonal Base, of each Soul.

The theatres I was shown in this Particular Heaven, looked similar to these seen in the photo, but the material that they were made of, looked like marble and there were billions and billions of these theatres.
The Domes in the photo Represent the shape of the Soul, when experiencing a program produced within a theatre.

Absolutely correct. When the Soul is seen to be experiencing one of the programs, while mounted on a theatre the Soul is "Beheaded" for the WORD of GOD as written, and the new structure ("Octagonal "Format replaces the "Hexagonal".) This takes place in the “Head” or “Nucleus” of The Soul.

In my next Post, I will give a full account of "The Repentance of the Angels" regarding their Format changes and their workings.

In “The Revelation of Jesus Christ Ch.1 & 2” it refers to The “Angels of the “Assemblies of LIGHT” and NOT the Flesh.
The Stars referred to as the 7 Angels of the Assemblies are NOT of the Sky, but instead "Components" of The “Operating System” in the Soul.

In “John’s Preaching of the GospelThe Acts of John 87-105 Ch. 95 verse 45 Quote;

45. I will that there be prepared Holy SOULS for Me.

So the writings are NOT about the "Repentance" of the Flesh at all, as being taught in Roman Doctrine.
As the Flesh can’t do anything…. NOT even "Repent", as the Story involving the Earth and the Species is Pre-Written and can NOT be changed, especially by the "Flesh" or "Species" (Story).

It is about the “Repentance” of those that brought about the corruption, who were some of the “Angels” (Stares re. the "Star Components" in The Soul).
These are Components of The Souls "Operating System" and has Nothing at all, to do with the Flesh or the Earth.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Thank you Matrix Traveller for that information, it really made more clear to me the process the souls go trough! I have also notice that both old format souls and new format souls can share one common story, so they are linked together but probably they have different roles right?

Since all souls come from the first born soul, are we all re-experiencing the story of what the first born soul went trough, over and over again?

The first born soul also showed as flesh in the program Earth as the person who is more known nowadays as Jesus, and you have had the chance to walk with him. Im just curious about his appearance, what the human form of him looks like?

Thank you in advance for your replies, and im looking forward to hear about the repentance of the Angels I/O ports of the soul system.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Been kinda quiet so it may be a good time for some silly questions.
Do animals fit into this anywhere? Do they have a soul? I have had and do have animals that I care about. I am concerned about their fate.

I have been reading this book and found this image and text interesting. Would like to hear your comments.

That's all for now. As always thank you for your efforts to educate fools like me.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by xizd1
Been kinda quiet so it may be a good time for some silly questions.
Do animals fit into this anywhere? Do they have a soul? I have had and do have animals that I care about. I am concerned about their fate.

I have been reading this book and found this image and text interesting. Would like to hear your comments.

That's all for now. As always thank you for your efforts to educate fools like me.

Referring to the above you provided...

As you can see, this Mandala or Kunrig is the same as displayed in Churches, but in a different style. This still refers to the "Double Square Star", as well as in Mosques, and also Hindu we find the same Image again, but in their own styles.

You can find a description of this in "The Book of Ezekiel" Ch. 40, in the O.T. of any bible.

The Image I have shown in the past, regarding the Souls "Partition Map" these represent, is showing exactly 100% accurate the Base "Partition Map" Format

The writing in your picture refers to, how anyone can see those things I am showing.
Do Animals have Souls?

We, referring to the Flesh, is just one of the "Species" of the Animals, which we are of The “Primate Family.

Do we, that is to say the Flesh, have a Soul?

Let me put it to you this way.

It is The SOUL (The House of GOD) which can display any animal including the "Primate" INSIDE The Soul, or "House of GOD".

The Soul is NOT smaller than the Flesh as many would have you believe, but rather the Flesh is much, much smaller than the Soul.

Your Flesh is Manifested INSIDE your Soul Construct, as the Universe you experience also takes place INSIDE your Soul, and NOT "Outside" as Many would have you believe.

So just as the "Primate" can be experienced, INSIDE the Soul so too can any other Species.

Its just a matter of Changing the "Species Program" you experience the "Environmental Program" through.

There exists 2 Programs, which interact that take place INSIDE the Soul...

a. The "Species Program"
and
b. The "Environmental Program" also showing others, your Species Program can interact with.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by angelmass

Hi Angel, I am still working on your reply but should have it finished soon...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Not a problem friend, take all the time you need
edit on 21-7-2011 by angelmass because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join