It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation... "The Opening of The 1st Seal”

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

people should try and understand what is said, outside of and not just the clan that understands here is one of your few chances to try and grasp some truth of what is being said.

grasp while you can, even your teachers fail to be anything, the vampire elite who run this world pretend to be, and lose, this is as was always, there will come a time, and this game will be over.

we HATE arrogance, there is no hiding it, your secrets and ways was known to begin with, and your value is fast to diminish.

oh arrogant ones fall into the hell that is waiting for you.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

LOL… There is actually a Lion (The Lion of JUDAH which does guard the Workings of The Soul….

LOL

Yes, but how were you able to get past the Lion, without him noticing you lol

I must admit that throughout my study of scripture, I have tended to shy away from the book of revelations. Partly because it is such a difficult book to discern and there have been more books written about it, than any other book in history.

Rev 5:5

Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

A lion is often used to symbolize the Tribe of Judah in Judaism, yet in Christianity
“The Lion of the tribe of Judah” is regarded as another name for Jesus Christ.

Another verse in revelations about a Lion, is in the verse below (Rev 4:6-7), which describes 4 creatures, around the throne room.

Rev 4:6-7

In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back. The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.

Regarding the moving image you just posted, it seems to be working just fine but it does occasionally slow my laptop down to a grinding halt. lol

I managed to view it for about 3-4 minutes, and began to notice a green shape appearing in the center of the square, but I could not quite make out what the image was, and then I slowly began to lose my focus.

- JC

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

Through The Power of LOVE

The Lion bared its teeth at me, but I gazed into its Eyes containing a 5 Pointed Star in each eye, with LOVE and the Lion Smiled at me, and then gently closed His Mouth and Invited me in.

Jesus said “The Fearful shall NOT enter.”

I must admit that throughout my study of scripture, I have tended to shy away from the book of revelations. Partly because it is such a difficult book to discern and there have been more books written about it, than any other book in history.

The Book is very, very, very easy to understand if You know LIFE and yourself.

Rev 5:5

Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

Absolutely this is why I have explained a little about this area of The Revelation of Jesus Christ.
But The Species is at War with the Soul so perhaps they can’t accept what I have shown regarding the writings.

A lion is often used to symbolize the Tribe of Judah in Judaism, yet in Christianity
“The Lion of the tribe of Judah” is regarded as another name for Jesus Christ.

The Lion is just one of the Icons of “The SON of MAN” also known as “The MAN Child” just as your Flesh is an Icon of you.

Another verse in revelations about a Lion, is in the verse below (Rev 4:6-7), which describes 4 creatures, around the throne room.

Rev 4:6-7

In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back. The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.

Yes I have explained a little about this earlier in my thread.
But to really comprehend you have to experience “The Revelation of Jesus Christ”, as ALL Souls do, at some point in "The Metamorphosis of The Soul".

Regarding the moving image you just posted, it seems to be working just fine but it does occasionally slow my laptop down to a grinding halt. lol

Have you got the Latest Video Drivers and how old is your Computer?
Let me know by email.

I managed to view it for about 3-4 minutes, and began to notice a green shape appearing in the center of the square, but I could not quite make out what the image was, and then I slowly began to lose my focus.

It takes Practise but you obviously are part way through “The Metamorphosis of The Soul.
Or you would Not see this.

Jesus said, “In your Patience Possess Ye Your Souls.”

edit on 3-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
funvax.wordpress.com...
this is beyond scary..this means war on chritianity and religious zeal in general.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by njl51

Thank you for the Link.

After viewing the link I am not convinced it is a genuine lecture. The interaction is not normal between the lecturer and the audience.

But it appears this is more an implementation of "Propaganda".

I may be wrong but then again.......

But what you said, it may appear that way.

Is this because of a rebellion against LIFE where many, are at WAR with LIFE reflected by the concentration on "Materialism" i.e. focusing on the Species only ???

One has to realise that this world is at war.
There are those who know LIFE and there are those who don't.

Usually the ones who know LIFE remain silent, in preserving their own security.

While those who do NOT know LIFE, which is independent of the experience, some refer to as the Spirit… WAR against each other in an attempt to obtain power. But this is of course only Vanity.

The ones who don't know LIFE as an independent Component, can usually be found in Organised religion and Fundamentalist groups.

But these Fundamentalist Groups are NOT only found in Organised Religions, but are also found in academic Groups as well, within the Scientific communities.

Fortunately they are still only a Minority.

You could say Politics is also like a fundamentalist group of individuals, and this is one of the reasons why we see war and strivings between various governments.
There other reasons as well involving the generation of $$$$ but that is another story but we find its roots in "Materialism" too, or the Rejection of LIFE.
This is displayed in the fact of putting $$$$$$ and the "Species" First instead of LIFE.

But at the same time, we need to realise, all this is just part of this world, whose function is to Invoke “The Metamorphoses of The Soul”.

When we Awaken to this scenario, we no longer take part in the WAR, and our attention is toward LIFE and The Outer Mind having discovered our "True Selves", learning through LIFE about our "Outer True Mind".

Let the world war, but withdraw from that war, and put your fullest attention on LIFE instead of "Materialism".

After all, no matter who we are our fullest attention goes on LIFE whether we want it to or not, when our flesh ceases to function any more, and all that is left, is the Real YOU (“The Inner True Mind”) and Your “Outer True Mind” & LIFE.

This is where The bulk of Learning takes Place, NOT during your experience in this World.

Your experience in this World, sets up the conditions, which bring about this learning, at the time when the flesh or “Species” ceases to function.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

reply to post by njl51

Thank you for the Link.

After all, no matter who we are our fullest attention goes on LIFE whether we want it to or not, when our flesh ceases to function any more, and all that is left, is the Real YOU (“The Inner True Mind”) and Your “Outer True Mind” & LIFE.

This is where The bulk of Learning takes Place, NOT during your experience in this World.

Your experience in this World, sets up the conditions, which bring about this learning, at the time when the flesh or “Species” ceases to function.

Day unto day utters speech, and night unto night shows knowledge

edit on 5-6-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft

Through The Power of LOVE…

Awesome…

The Lion bared its teeth at me, but I gazed into its Eyes containing a 5 Pointed Star in each eye, with LOVE and the Lion Smiled at me, and then gently closed His Mouth and Invited me in.

Jesus said “The Fearful shall NOT enter.”

Well nothing wrong with being invited in…just as long as you’re not on the menu lol

Radiating Love and not fear makes a lot of sense to me, especially if you’re going to be in the presence of God.

Although I’m not sure about the 5 Pointed Star aspect of this; I always thought the 5 pointed star was connected to demonic forces.

The Lion is just one of the Icons of “The SON of MAN” also known as “The MAN Child” just as your Flesh is an Icon of you.

Why have a Lion as the Icon though, why not something more peaceful like a dog or an elephant?

Yes I have explained a little about this earlier in my thread.
But to really comprehend you have to experience “The Revelation of Jesus Christ”, as ALL Souls do, at some point in "The Metamorphosis of The Soul".

What I am trying to figure out right now is; is the “The Metamorphosis of The Soul" just another term for experiencing and receiving the Holy Spirit.

It seems to me that that maybe the case, and that it is essentially just a slightly different terminology being used, when we compare the Gnostic texts to the 4 Gospels. Of course I could be on the wrong track here, and I haven’t read enough of the Gnostic texts to be able to completely rule it in or out.

It takes Practise but you obviously are part way through “The Metamorphosis of The Soul.”
Or you would Not see this.

Yes, I was kind of wondering why no one else had come forward, saying that had seen things in your moving images. Which is why I asked if seeing those things, was normal, for most people I mean.

- JC

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

Well nothing wrong with being invited in…just as long as you’re not on the menu lol

Don’t worry, I was hoping I wouldn’t be eaten either…. LOL.

Although I’m not sure about the 5 Pointed Star aspect of this; I always thought the 5 pointed star was connected to demonic forces.

Throughout the World the "Species" uses the 5 Pointed Star, to represent anything they invent it to represent.... LOL.

Look at Many Different Fags for example.

The American Flag and The Chinese Flag.

Even the churches portray a "5 Pointed Star" often in Widows etc.

One example is "The Epiphany Star" or "The Star of JACOB".

Before the birth of Benjamin, JACOB was renamed "ISRAEL" by an angel (Genesis 32:28-29)

en.wikipedia.org...

The 5 Pointed Star is perhaps the Most important of the Stars in the "Processing System" of The Soul, and its association with "The 5 Trees in Paradise".

Again from "The Gospel of Thomas" verse 19 Quote;

19. Jesus said,

“Blessed is he who came into being
before he came into being.

If you become My disciples
and listen to My words,
these stones will minister to you.

For there are five trees
for you in Paradise

which remain undisturbed
summer and winter
and whose leaves do not fall.

Whoever becomes
Acquainted with them
will NOT experience Death.”

The 5 Pointed Star has 5 "Octagons" in the locations of its Points.

The Upper Centre is access to “The City of 9 Gates”.

The 2 points under this give access to The Heavenly Books.

And the Other 2 (Lower) are access to the Lower Libraries. (On the Left the Picture Libraries and on the Right the Scratch-Pad Libraries associated with the 4th One in Heaven, “The Inner True Mind".)

But this Changes depending on where the "Star" is rotated to.

Why have a Lion as the Icon though, why not something more peaceful like a dog or an elephant?

It is Not I who decides what is or isn’t… LOL.

But the Lion has always represented The King, and as The Christ is King of Kings I would say The Lion is an appropriate Icon.

From “The Gospel of Thomas” Verse 7 Quote;

7. Jesus said, “Blessed is the lion which becomes man
when consumed by man;

and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes,
and the lion becomes man.”

Remember this is a Parable..

What I am trying to figure out right now is; is the “The Metamorphosis of The Soul" just another term for experiencing and receiving the Holy Spirit.

NOT so....

The Soul is the other Body, but looks nothing Like the "Species" but is in "The Image of GOD", and is called MAN, NOT the descendant of A’DAM.

The MAN Child” is often Referred to as “The SON of MAN” and NEVER “The SON of A’DAM”.

From “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 85 Quote;

85. Jesus said,

“Adam came into being from a great power and a great wealth,
but he did not become worthy of you.

For had he been worthy, he would not have experienced death.”

The Holy Spirit is both "Inside" and "Outside" The ALL.

But “Metamorphoses of The Soul” refers to the Changes which take place inside The Soul “Construct” or Body, and the Return of “The SON of MAN” also known as “The MAN Child” to the Centre of The Soul.

From “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 87 Quote;

87. Jesus said,

“Wretched is the body that is dependent upon a body,
and wretched is the Soul that is dependent on these two.”

We should Depend on “The One True Mind In other words TRUST in The LIFE of GOD.

me that that maybe the case, and that it is essentially just a slightly different terminology being used, when we compare the Gnostic texts to the 4 Gospels. Of course I could be on the wrong track here, and I haven’t read enough of the Gnostic texts to be able to completely rule it in or out.

No.... NOT a difference in terminology.

We need to come to know the “Components” which are often much different than understood through the “Species.

Yes, I was kind of wondering why no one else had come forward, saying that had seen things in your moving images. Which is why I asked if seeing those things, was normal, for most people I mean.

Perhaps others fear what they don’t know, can’t or won't understand……

All takes time…..

edit on 5-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Hi MT, I left you a question on the thread "Forbiden Fruit".

Peace be with you!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Olise

I am replying to you here also, as others may be interested who are following this thread....

Question for you MT, Creation was conceived by the True Mind/God, and all that can be seen were made by him, and that which cannot be seen are all of him; therefore where did the alien/hermaphrodite come from, who created it and what is its essence?

"The True Mind" has so many Universes and other worlds unlike any Universe, as a collection of Programs within its “Hexagonal” Format Libraries can't in fact be Numbered.
The "Manuals" can be found in the “Pentagonal” Format Libraries.

These are in/on One of the "Outer" Faces of The "Plane" the Soul is IN.

These Programs were before the Earth was, and it was during this period an Alien in one of these Billions of Programs, (of "The Inferior Root" Grown "Outside" The Father i.e. in/on the "Outer" Face of 2 Faces of The Conceptual “Plane” of The First born Soul.) discovered "Envy, and succeeded in bypassing the “Octagonal” Format Angels, accessing Directly the “Hexagonal” Format Angels giving Access to The Libraries..

This action Broke the Laws/Rules, involved in accessing the Libraries, but this was inevitable and "The True Mind" was fully aware, this would happen at some Point, as "Envy" is also Part of "The True Mind", or it would NOT exist. "The True Mind" also knew that "Envy", if used in an undesirable way, would bring about such corruption, within the "Processing System".

From the N.T.The Gospel According to John” Ch. 1 verse 3 Quote;

3. ALL things were made through Him,
and without Him was Nothing made that was made.

"Him.... relating to The WORD.

The WORD is the Communication used in The First Born Soul, and consists of The ZION Language (NOT Hebrew as Hebrew came from this Language also) which of course is the Language of “The True Mind”.

The True Mind Contains The “Opposites” and Envy is one of these.

Just as Jealousy is…. and as it is Written…

In The Second Book of Moses called EXODUS Ch. 20 verse 5 Quote;

05. Though shalt Not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them:
for I Am a Jealous GOD, visiting the iniquity of the fathers
upon the children unto the third and fourth generation
of them that hate Me;

06. And skewing Mercy unto thousands of them
that LOVE Me, and Keep My Commandments.

And in Ch. 35 verse 14 Quote;

14. For thou shalt worship NO other GOD:
for My NAME is JEALOUS, is a Jealous GOD.

Regarding Envy and "The Trees of EDEN" in the Garden of GOD (NOT the Earth)

From The Book of “EZEKIEL” Ch. 31 verse 9 Quote;

9. I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches:
so that ALL the Trees of EDEN, that were in The GARDEN of GOD Envied him.

This tells us that “Envy” is in PARADISE and The GARDEN of GOD.
It also tells Us that the Tree of The Knowledge of Good & Evil was in the Midst of "The GARDEN of GOD" i.e. in EDEN So The Tree of The Knowledge of Good & Evil was NOT on the Earth as the "Species" falsely claim.

So regarding Quote;

therefore where did the alien/hermaphrodite come from,

From one of The Programs involving another “Species” of another Planet.

who created it

Through The WORD see “The Gospel according to JOHN” Ch. 1 verse 3.

and what is its essence

The Alien was, what humans call Physical.

And the Angel he used was “Hexagonal” Format, and Corrupted the Processes within the "Hexagonal" Format Angel, creating “Double Logic” within the Angel (hence the Fallen Angel) and then in the offspring between the Alien and EVE.
The Wicked One used Double Logic to deceive EVE (NOT the WO-MANComponent” of the Soul married to The MAN Component of The Soul.)

See the Repenting of the 7 Angels of The 7 Assemblies of LIGHTs in The Revelation of Jesus Christ Ch. 1 & 2.

Regarding The Soul The MAN or MALE Component is the "Contents" while The WO-MAN Component is the "Vessel" or "Container".

The Soul Also gives Birth to the next Generation of Souls and are Referred to as “The Children of GOD”.

Before the Soul gives birth to the Next Generation of Souls within The Soul, “The MAN Child” returns to the Parent Soul.

The Program involving the Earth and The Species is Unique, in that this is The Program where “The Metamorphosis of The Soul” takes place involving The Return of “The MAN Child” also known as “The SON of MANNOT the son of A’DAM or the Descendant of A’DAM.

The Birth of “The Man Child” is a Clone of "The First Born Soul".

And there are so many other Programs of Universes and Worlds unlike any Universe they can’t be numbered. These contain innumerable Species and environments as well as innumerable Worlds unlike any Universe.

These existed before the Earth,

As each Soul experiences the Earth or “The Beta Program” as it is known in Heaven, “The True Mind” which dwells IN that Soul, Transfers from the “Hexagonal" Format Face back to the “Octagonal'" Format Face during The Rebirth of the Soul, while “Inside” its Mothers Matrix or Womb..

The Word Matrix also means Womb.

When the Soul is Reborn or Born again, the Soul then Conceives a Child which is a Clone of “The First Born Soul” referred to as “The MAN Child” or “The SON of MAN” which then becomes the PARENT or “Outer” Format to “The Inner True Mind”.
The Outer of “The MAN Child” is The Father or "Outer True Mind

This is why, when The Jesus is Crucified in Our Soul He calls out to “The True Mind” in The Soul, “Father, Father Hast thou Forsaken Me?”
This is when our “Outer True Mind” responds and “The OUTER True Mind” allows “The MAN Child” to become The Father to “The Inner True Mind” or Centre of "The True Mind".

This is where Jesus Laid down His Life for The Flock, and becomes Our Father which is "The MAN Child" or “The SON of MAN”.

It was Jesus The Carpenter who was Murdered on the Cross and Died NOTThe SON of MAN”.

This had to happen being Part of “The Metamorphosis of The Soul” so He could Remain In “HIS FATHER”, and become “My/Your FATHER”.

So for this to happen I hade to Lay down My LIFE (i.e. give up the need for material things of this world, this includes everything) for “The SON of MAN also Known as “The MAN Child”.

This is The Heavenly “Marriage”… And takes Place while we Experience “The Beta Program" or Earth This is Making "The Two One Again".

We do NOT take part in Marriage in Heaven, because We are No Longer 2, but have become “One again.

From “The Gospel of Thomas” verses 106 to 108 Quote;

106. Jesus said, “When you make the Two One,
you will become The Sons of Man and when you say,

“Mountain, Move Away, it will move away.”

107. Jesus said,

“The Kingdom is like a shepherd who had a hundred sheep.

One of them, the largest, went astray.

He left the ninety-nine and looked for that one until he found it.

When he had gone to such trouble, he said to the sheep,

“I care for you, more than the ninety-nine.”

In other Words Jesus cares for us more than what the other 99 care for the one.

108. Jesus said, “He who will drink from My Mouth

will Become Like Me.

I Myself Shall Become Him,
and The Things That Are Hidden
Will Be Revealed to Him.”

Regarding “The One"….

From “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 11 Quote;

Jesus said, “This heaven will pass away,
and the one above it, will pass away.

The dead are Not alive, and the living will Not die.

In the days when you consumed what is dead, you made it what is alive.

When you come to dwell in The Light, what will you do?

On the day when you were one you became two.

But when you become two, what will you do?

Also from “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 22 Quote;

22. Jesus saw infants being suckled.

He said to his disciples,

“These infants being suckled are like those who enter the Kingdom.”

They said to Him,

“Shall we then, as children, enter The Kingdom?”

Jesus said to them,

When you make the two one,
and when you make the inside like the outside
and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below,

and when you make the male and the female one and the same,

so that the male not be male nor the female;

and when you fashion eyes in place of an eye,
and a hand in place of a hand,
and a foot in place of a foot,
and a likeness in place of a likeness;

then will you enter The Kingdom.”

48. Jesus said,

“If two make peace with each other in this one house,
they will say to the mountain, “Move away,” and it will move away.”

61. Jesus said,

Two will rest on a bead:
the one will die, the other will live.”

This refers to the 2 Bodies we all have.

Salome said, “I am Your disciple.”

Jesus said to her

“Therefore I say, if he is undivided, he will be filled with Light,
but if he is Divided, he will be filled with Darkness.”

87. Jesus said,

“Wretched is the body that is dependent upon a body,

and wretched is the Soul that is dependent on these two.”

Repeated….

106. Jesus said, “When you make the Two One,
you will become The Sons of Man

and when you say, “Mountain, Move Away, it will move away.”

114. Simon Peter said to them,

“Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of LIFE.”

Referring to Mary Madeline.

Verse 114 Continued Quote;

Jesus said,

“I Myself shall lead her in order to make her male,

so that she too may become a living spirit.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I also left you the same response on the other thread:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MT, go back and re-analyze what you wrote regarding Double Logic 666 and also regarding the logic in the body of Jesus: for the sheep should not be misled.

First of all, according to your chart, your double logic would add up to 6 6 12, not 666. Yes, there is/was double logic, but this logic came from the manipulative confusion of the Wicked One who is part of the Whole, as there is an opposite to all that IS; the metamorphoses is the transformation of the All, that is of the Whole, ridding the Whole of evil, that in the world to come there shall no evil exist: this is what the Son of man overcame for the All. Hence it is written in Isaiah 45, "I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

The double logic is/was the Wicked One's attempt to replace (so to say) the Soul with the Primate as the Image of God out of envy, as the Wicked One has dominion over the primate, and seeks to promote/elevate that which is his; and this can be seen in religion today, which rules the primate, as denoted in Luke 4: 5-7, "And the devil, taking him (Jesus) up on a high mountain, showed to him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said to him, All this power will I give you, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If you therefore will worship (subject yourself to) me, all shall be yours." And hence the primate today worships Jesus (the primate) as God, instead of understanding his signification and glorifying the Father; they are as written in John 2: 24 & 25.

The program was corrupted, yet from within the program; not a virus from without, as there is nothing without: as all things are within the Outer True Mind, the Father. As it is written, that which is referred to as 666 is the number of a man, meaning the primate; and it is Six hundred, sixty and six, not 666. As it is written in Revelation 14: 11, "They have no rest, day nor night, who worship the Beast and his Image, and whosoever receives the mark of his Name." Name refers to the primate!

The brain cannot logic, being part of the primate who himself is an illusion created within the mind. The Mind is what logics; and in this case it is the Inner True Mind we are dealing with: the double logic is a confusion to the Inner True Mind which is the mind being written into, which double logic attempts to confine it to the primate. Hence, "When you remove envy from you, then you will clothe yourselves with light and enter in the Bridal chamber." Judas asked, "How will our garments (righteousness) be brought to us?" And the Lord said, "Some will bring them to you and others will receive them, for they are the ones who bring you your garments. Who can reach that place which is the Reward? But they gave the garments of life to the man (the Last), for he knows the way on which he will go. For indeed it is a burden to ME to reach it as well." And hence Revelation 5: 5.

The second point regards your statement on Jesus (the primate) and Mary (the primate). First of all, the male bears the seed not the female: the female is the receptacle (womb/matrix) in which the seed is planted and the offspring is engendered. Mary CANNOT impregnate herself; the seed that engendered Jesus was sown by Joseph, who is of the lineage of David; as it is written, "Of your loins shall he come"; and again, in Luke 2: 4&5, "And Joseph went into Judea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the HOUSE and LINEAGE of David to be taxed with Mary his wife." Discern also Isaiah 11: 1.

Matthew 1: 18 is a deliberate corruption of the scriptures to magnify Christianity. She was not found with child of the Holy Ghost: for spirit cannot sow a primate; she was told she shall concieve and bear a Son; not that she had been impregnated by spirit, which has no sexual organ; but the spirit within the seed sown by Joseph "was to be called The Son of the Highest, and the Lord God shall given unto him the throne of his father David." The virgin is ZION, the innocense from which Christianity was born; as it is written in Isaiah 7: 14, "Behold, a virgin (matrix) shall concieve, and bear a son, and you, O virgin (virgin faith: Christianity) shall call his name Immanuel (meaning, God with us)."

As written in Genesis 4: 1 & 25, "And Adam (primate) knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain (meaning, Gotten), and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD." and "Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth (meaning, Appointed): for God, said she, has appointed me another SEED instead of Abel, whom Cain slew."

Genetic contamination did not come from Adam, but from Eve: for Eve is the receptacle; the only way the male can be contaminated is through the matrix, as an offspring engendered in Eve. Adam the primate died because there was a flaw in his genetic structure which affected the regenerative components of his cellular structure, contaminated by a virus, being yet unperfected. Hence, "Though Adam (the primate) came into being out of a great power and great richness, he is not worthy of who you are: for had they been deserving, he would not have tasted death."

And hence David said in Psalm 139: 13-19, "For you have possesed my reins: you have covered me in my mother's woumb. I will praise you: for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are your works; and that my soul knows Right well. My substance was not hid from you, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth (world). You eyes did see my substance, yet being UNPERFECT; and in you BOOK/program/story all my members (generations) were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them (they had not yet been introduced into the experience). How precious also are your thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake (return from the experience), I am still with you."

God's speed to you my beloved!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

It is Not I who decides what is or isn’t… LOL.

But the Lion has always represented The King, and as The Christ is King of Kings I would say The Lion is an appropriate Icon.

LOL
Good point…

Maybe it is kind of like a test. Those who are aware they are of Spirit and have a soul will not be afraid. Where as those who think all that they are is flesh, will cling to the body, and will therefore be afraid. Hence what you pointed out, “The fearful shall not enter” etc…

The Holy Spirit is both "Inside" and "Outside" The ALL.

But “Metamorphoses of The Soul” refers to the Changes which take place inside The Soul “Construct” or Body, and theReturn of “The SON of MAN” also known as “The MAN Child” to the Centre of The Soul.

Upon further reflection, I think you are right about the “Metamorphoses of The Soul” not being to do with receiving the “Holy Spirit”.

Correct me if I’m wrong but the “Metamorphoses of The Soul”, appears to be describing elements of the resurrection (not the resurrection of the species body).

When Jesus appeared to his disciples after his resurrection, his body has the ability to dematerialize at will, and also appear in different forms. This seems to suggest that Jesus resurrected body, is some kind of “light body” or “spirit body” i.e. it’s Jesus 2nd Body, and not his normal physical body.

The way I am kind of imagining these 2 bodies, is that the one we can see is our “Avatar Body”, within this program construct. And our other (2nd Body) is our real body, which cannot be seen. My dilemma is this; our “Avatar Body” is being viewed from inside our Soul; so where does that leave our second body?... Where is the second body?

The strange thing is; is that when I try to imagine my soul; I see my soul as being the 2nd body itself. Now of course at the moment, the soul has to be situated between both bodies, just as that verse you mentioned from “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 87, describes.

- JC

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Olise

Thank you for your Time in expressing your thoughts….

MT, go back and re-analyze what you wrote regarding Double Logic 666 and also regarding the logic in the body of Jesus: for the sheep should not be misled.

First of all, according to your chart, your double logic would add up to 6 6 12, not 666.

What I was trying to show...

The First Star is the Image… 6 Colours

Anti Image …. 6 Colours (The Same Colours) but in the "Opposite Orientation".

The third Star 6 Points shows 12 Sub Triangles but still only 6 Colours.

Each of the 6 points appear as a “Mixture of two the two and NOT separate as I have Drawn, so yes perhaps I have mislead in the 3rd Star I have shown.

So effectively we have Three, 6 Pointed Stars which are all Different.

The First.... The Image
The Second.... The Opposite Image.
and The Third Image.... Which has 6 Different Colours in appearance, caused by the Mixing of only 6 Colours, NOT 12.

I shall redraw and represent the Logic again.
I apologize for this apparent error in the drawings.
(I was trying to show the Conflict, I thought more clearly, in the way I have drawn the 3rd Star.)
Again I apologise for perhaps an error of Judgement on my Part.

Yes, there is/was double logic, but this logic came from the manipulative confusion of the Wicked One who is part of the Whole, as there is an opposite to all that IS; the metamorphoses is the transformation of the All, that is of the Whole, ridding the Whole of evil, that in the world to come there shall no evil exist: this is what the Son of man overcame for the All. Hence it is written in Isaiah 45, "I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

100 % Fact

The double logic is/was the Wicked One's attempt to replace (so to say) the Soul with the Primate as the Image of God out of envy, as the Wicked One has dominion over the primate, and seeks to promote/elevate that which is his; and this can be seen in religion today, which rules the primate, as denoted in Luke 4: 5-7, "And the devil, taking him (Jesus) up on a high mountain, showed to him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said to him, All this power will I give you, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If you therefore will worship (subject yourself to) me, all shall be yours." And hence the primate today worships Jesus (the primate) as God, instead of understanding his signification and glorifying the Father; they are as written in John 2: 24 & 25.

Again 100% Fact….

The program was corrupted, yet from within the program; not a virus from without,

The Virus was introduced involving both The Alien and EVE in the Manipulation of The I/O Ports within The Star accessing the Hexagonal Format Libraries. Re the Renting of The 7 Angels in The Revelation of Jesus Christ refers to the Changing of the Format regarding the 6 Pointed Star as I showed earlier.
In the “Metamorphoses of The Soul” access can No longer take through the I/O Ports in the Wings of The 6 pointed Star Angels but instead is now through the Octagonal registers in the Location of the Points of the Star thus Evil is cut off.

as there is nothing without:

Referring to the Soul… From “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 3 Quote;

3. Jesus said, “If those who lead you say to you,
See, The Kingdom is in the sky, then the birds will precede you.

If they say to you, It is in the sea, then the fish will precede you.

Rather, The Kingdom is inside you, and it is outside.

When you Come to know yourselves, then you will become known,
and you will realise that it is you who are the sons of The Living Father.

If you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty
and it is you who are that poverty.”

The Last section is NOT referring to yourself of course…

I do recognise your Source, so I have deep respect for you Beloved.
I know You Know me anyway.

I am referring to…

Rather, The Kingdom is inside you, and it is outside.

Referring to The Soul I am in My Parent Soul and They are in Their Parent Soul and so on, and so on ,back to the “Ancient of Days”. These are the Generations of Souls.

as all things are within the Outer True Mind, the Father. As it is written, that which is referred to as 666 is the number of a man, meaning the primate; and it is Six hundred, sixty and six, not 666. As it is written in Revelation 14: 11, "They have no rest, day nor night, who worship the Beast and his Image, and whosoever receives the mark of his Name." Name refers to the primate!

Yes it is written in “The Revelation of Jesus Christ" as such.

But I can only choose that which has been shown to me through “The MAN Child” as in 666 and that the translation through the Species or Descendants of A’DAM is six hundred and sixty six.

Referring to the Flesh…

From "The Gospel of Thomas” verse 85

85. Jesus said,

“Adam came into being from a great power and a great wealth,
but he did not become worthy of you.
For had he been worthy, he would not have experienced death.”

The brain cannot logic, being part of the primate who himself is an illusion created within the mind. The Mind is what logics; and in this case it is the Inner True Mind we are dealing with: the double logic is a confusion to the Inner True Mind which is the mind being written into, which double logic attempts to confine it to the primate.

This is 100% a Fact Too.

This is Why "The SON of GOD" said Through The Carpenter “I Am The WAY The Truth and The LIFE" (of GOD).

So the Way is Through The LIFE or "Inner True Mind" Involving "The MAN Child", and NOT the Flesh, this is why I fast from the World or Flesh. (Not referring to the Fasting of Edible Food)

Hence, "When you remove envy from you, then you will clothe yourselves with light and enter in the Bridal chamber." Judas asked, "How will our garments (righteousness) be brought to us?" And the Lord said, "Some will bring them to you and others will receive them, for they are the ones who bring you your garments. Who can reach that place which is the Reward? But they gave the garments of life to the man (the Last), for he knows the way on which he will go. For indeed it is a burden to ME to reach it as well." And hence Revelation 5: 5.

I have been in the "Bridal Chamber" and Watched over a 7 Hour Period “The BIRTH of The MAN Child

The second point regards your statement on Jesus (the primate) and Mary (the primate). First of all, the male bears the seed not the female:

What you say is in fact Correct, but remember Mary was 2 sets of Genes containing DNA

One Set from Mary’s Father and One set from Mary’s Mother.
So the Male Seed is Mary’s Body, which is produced by Mary’s Fathers Genes, if required and was so, through Programming of the behaviour of Mary’s body. (Self Conceiving)

NOT all things are possible by the "Species", but to GOD ALL things are Possible. We have to gain True Knowledge NOT by the Writings of The "Species", as They are only verification of GOD.

But Rather "True Knowledge" is Through "The True Mind" or LIFE (NOT of The Brain)

the female is the receptacle (womb/matrix) in which the seed is planted and the offspring is engendered. Mary CANNOT impregnate herself;

She did NOT "Impregnate" herself... Impregnation never came into it at all.

NOT all comes by the Illusion of Flesh, but also Direct through The WORD (Programs) of GOD.

So you are Right Mary did NOT impregnate herself… BUT and don’t we all hate that “BUT” don't we?

The Conception was Caused by The Father through The Christ in the Form of Programming.

There is a writing referring to this and "The Angel of The Lord" (8 Pointed Star, whose Wings are all the Same Length, unlike the other 8 pointed Star Angels.)

When I get a moment, I will see if I can dig this out of my Library for you.

the seed that engendered Jesus was sown by Joseph, who is of the lineage of David; as it is written, "Of your loins shall he come"; and again, in Luke 2: 4&5, "And Joseph went into Judea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the HOUSE and LINEAGE of David to be taxed with Mary his wife." Discern also Isaiah 11: 1.

When referring to the "Root" and "Offspring" of DAVID (NOT David) we refer to The 6 Pointed Star on One of the 2 Outer Faces of The Soul and NOT the Parable told in the Blood line of David on Earth, but rather what The Parable is Relating to in The SOUL.

The History of the Earth (Illusion) is a “Parable” relating to “The Metamorphoses of The Soul”.

The Earth and ALL flesh Shall Pass away and The Heaven above Shall pass away and The Heaven above this Shall also Pass away also Which happened to me as Promised by Jesus in the Writings. So I can bear Witness to this..

Also found in "THE BOOK of E’NOCH" I-XXXVI

This has to do with the Repenting of The Angels, which access the Libraries of The Soul.

Matthew 1: 18 is a deliberate corruption of the scriptures to magnify Christianity. She was not found with child of the Holy Ghost: for spirit cannot sow a primate; she was told she shall concieve and bear a Son; not that she had been impregnated by spirit, which has no sexual organ;

100 % FACT.

but the spirit within the seed sown by Joseph "was to be called The Son of the Highest, and the Lord God shall given unto him the throne of his father David." The virgin is ZION, the innocence from which Christianity was born; as it is written in Isaiah 7: 14, "Behold, a virgin (matrix) shall concieve, and bear a son, and you, O virgin (virgin faith: Christianity) shall call his name Immanuel (meaning, God with us)."

100% FACT

Where the Translation has been Corrupted by Rome is saying that Mary Conceived of "The Holy Spirit" where it should be written as “By" or “through" The Holy Spirit, meaning Via The WORD of GOD i.e. Programming Mary’s Body to Conceive involving the 2 sets of Genes which formed Mary’s Body.

This then gives the Logic (NOT an invention of the Species) involving "Star Logic" (The “ROOT” of DAVID NOT David)

The Male & Female Noted on the Drawing represents….

a. The Male = The Programs from Mary’s Fathers Genes in Her Body.
and
b. The Fe-Male = The Programs from Mary’s Mothers Genes in Her Body.

As The Body or Flesh of Mary (referring to DNA in the Genes) is the result of the fusion of 2 Sets of Genes Not One.)

DNA is NOT understood yet in this World, they have only scratched the surface it would take 2 million years or more to understand through the "Species" DNA.

As written in Genesis 4: 1 & 25, "And Adam (primate) knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain (meaning, Gotten), and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD." and "Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth (meaning, Appointed): for God, said she, has appointed me another SEED instead of Abel, whom Cain slew."

These writings have been severely Corrupted as a result of the "Species" being at war or variance with GOD.

These 2 have been mixed by the "Species", (Scribes) Rebelling against GOD.

From "The Gospel of Thoamas" verse 39 Quote;

39. Jesus said,

“The Pharisees and the Scribes

have taken The Keys of Knowledge and Hidden Them.

They themselves have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to.

These 2 have been mixed by the "Species"....

a. MAN & WO-MAN The SOUL.
And
b. A’DAM & EVE.

First notice the Words “MAN” & “WO-MAN The WORD MAN is in Both.

But in the case of A’DAM (The Dammed One hence “ADAM” so is written as A ‘ DAM.) & In the Case of EVE the Words are Different and A’DAM is NOT in the Word EVE.

Here is the Meaning in ZION

ZION is in Front of You in Your Sight, which ALL is Made Manifest IN.

Your Field of Vision IS The SHIN.

The Importance, is in the WORD MAN

The WORDS we refer to as English, are made up using The “CONTROL” Letters of The ZION Language.

So this is why we can Find the Meaning of The “LETTERS" NOT The Words all though English is used in the Communication Ports concerning Some Program well actually innumerable programs.
I know this may sound Contradictory but in fact isn’t.

If we Rotate the Letters, as to “Lay down and Sup” with “he SON of GOD we find the Letters become….

Sigma, Alpha, Zeta

Sigma in Geek, becomes in the ZION Language, like an Hour Glass which is The ZIONSIGMA”, the Greek Sigma came from.

This Drawing shows the HOUSE called “SIGMA" in “The MAN Child” or "The SON of MAN"

Without The RED Squares (The RED Squares mark out 4Running Program” Areas referred to as The 4 Beasts in “The Revelation of Jesus Christ" and are only 4 of the “Control" areas involved in “The BIRTH of The MAN Child”.)

This drawing is the Conversion from MAN to The Meaning of MAN in ZION Language.

The First Letter of The WORD In ZION in this WORD is “Σ” (Looks Like an Hour Glass) means “[/b]HOUSE

The Second WORD in ZION is “DAVID (The House of DAVID NOT David)

The Third WORD in ZION is “Z” or “LIFE”.

Genetic contamination did not come from Adam, but from Eve:

The Contamination left in EVES body came from The Alien.

And The Corruption was then Created in The 6 Pointed Star Angel.
This is Why The 7 Angels were instructed by Christ to Repent… Found in Chapters 1 & 2 in “The Revelation of Jesus Christ

for Eve is the receptacle;

Only when referring to The Flesh and NOT the Soul.

the only way the male can be contaminated is through the matrix,

NO… (Even though All comes through The Matrix) A’DAM new that another had been inside EVE i.e. penetrated as A'DAM was aware of what had been left by the wicked one, so A’DAM said “What have you done to me EVE”. (Meaning He knew EVE had Committed adultery with the Wicked One (The Alien) described in other Christian writings.

So The Spermatozoa which came from the alien A’DAM took into his body also hence He DIED later due to Genetic Corruption now in the Cellular Structure of A’DAM’s Body.

When one partakes in Sexual activity with ones partner it is commonly known, cells are exchanged between the two parties but GOD put an Enmity between these 2 after what happened (As Written in Genesis) The Head and Heal are “Opposites

And again Jesus said “You do The Works of Your Father (The Wicked One) but I do the Works of My Father”.

Again when Jesus Said “It is an adulterous Generation who asks for a Sign”.
But the learned did NOT understand and Question this Statement (As Written)

as an offspring engendered in Eve. Adam the primate died because there was a flaw in his genetic structure which affected the regenerative components of his cellular structure, contaminated by a virus, being yet unperfected.

And this Came from The Alien (The Wicked One)

As mensioned regarding the other 200 that cam to the earth recorded in "THE BOOK of E’NOCH" I-XXXVI

This is why in other Christian writings they refer to A’DAM NOT guarding or taking responsibility for his partner (EVE) and allowed EVE to commit "Fornication" in the Form of Adultery, this is Why EVE stood in the River for 37 days…

See The Ancient Christian Book called “THE LIFE of ADAM & EVE”.

And referring to The 6 Pointed Star Angels in Ch. 16 verses 1 to 4 Quote;

XVI. And the Lord GOD (Son of GOD the LIGHT) was angry with me
and banished me and my Angels from Glory:
And on your account were driven from the dwelling-places (Paradise)
Into this World and thrown Out onto the Earth…

2. At this we were overcome with grief, since we had been deprived of so great joy.

3. And we were pained to see you in such joy and luxury.

4. So I beguiled your Wife and caused you to be driven from your joy and luxury through Her just as I (The Alien or Wicked One) was driven from my Glory.

This shows there were Innumerable Universes and Worlds before The Earth, A’DAM or EVE.

And in Chapter 17 verses 1 to 3 Quote;

XVII. When A’DAM heard the devil say this, he cried out and wept;
and he said, “O Lord my GOD, my Life is in your hands.
Put far from me this adversary, who seeks to destroy my SOUL,
And give me his glory which he himself lost.
And immediately the devil vanished from him.
But A’DAM persevered for 40 Days, standing in penitence in the water of JORDAD

(“The River of LIFE”) The Jordan river on Earth was Named after the River JORDAN
which is a Component of Your/my Soul.

If you haven’t read the above book it is well worth reading.

I’m trying to remember the other book which plainly tell of EVE’s Fornication i.e. Adultery with The Wicked One and the fact that Cain was Born of the Wicked One hence the Father of Cain was The Alien

The "Breeding Program" is still taking Place today on Earth in certain Families involving our Half Breed Alien Relations.

The Wicked one also was given the ability to copulate as well rather being a Hermaphrodite.

This is also Recorded of The Aliens in "THE BOOK of E’NOCH" I-XXXVI

There may be reference to this regarding EVE also in The Books (Not Book) of E’NOCH, but is so long since I read these books I am not sure now where this information can be found. But if I get a moment I will try and find where it is written for you. But Certainly the other 200 Alien are mentioned and Cursed.

Hence, "Though Adam (the primate) came into being out of a great power and great richness, he is not worthy of who you are: for had they been deserving, he would not have tasted death."

100 % Fact.

And hence David said in Psalm 139: 13-19, "For you have possesed my reins: you have covered me in my mother's woumb. I will praise you: for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are your works; and that my soul knows Right well. My substance was not hid from you, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth (world). You eyes did see my substance, yet being UNPERFECT; and in you BOOK/program/story all my members (generations) were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them (they had not yet been introduced into the experience). How precious also are your thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake (return from the experience), I am still with you."

This too is 100% a Fact and refers to The Hexagonal Format known as “The House of DAVIDNOT David in the Flesh.

The "HOUSE" of DAVID is The 6 Pointed Star. Known as "The STAR of DAVID"…

This Star has been from The Beginning of The ALL and is possibly the Most Important Star.

Remember JACOB Renamed ISRAEL by GOD ?
This should Inspire Wisdom.

I can show all its Components and Functions but No Longer am I to access this, except through "The SON of MAN" also Known as "The MAN Child".

So this is why I never show the Workings involving the Libraries, as I am forbidden to do this.
Except what I am given to say by "The MAN Child"

So All my “Communication” is only with “The MAN Child” who rules my World (SOUL) with a ROD of IRON.

My SOUL now Resides IN The New City JERUSALEM.

edit on 7-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Error.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Olise

Thank you for your Time in expressing your thoughts….

This is Why "The SON of GOD" said Through The Carpenter “I Am The WAY The Truth and The LIFE" (of GOD).

So the Way is Through The LIFE or "Inner True Mind" Involving "The MAN Child", and NOT the Flesh, this is why I fast from the World or Flesh. (Not referring to the Fasting of Edible Food)

Hence, "When you remove envy from you, then you will clothe yourselves with light and enter in the Bridal chamber." Judas asked, "How will our garments (righteousness) be brought to us?" And the Lord said, "Some will bring them to you and others will receive them, for they are the ones who bring you your garments. Who can reach that place which is the Reward? But they gave the garments of life to the man (the Last), for he knows the way on which he will go. For indeed it is a burden to ME to reach it as well." And hence Revelation 5: 5.

I have been in the "Bridal Chamber" and Watched over a 7 Hour Period “The BIRTH of The MAN Child

The second point regards your statement on Jesus (the primate) and Mary (the primate). First of all, the male bears the seed not the female:

What you say is in fact Correct, but remember Mary was 2 sets of Genes containing DNA

One Set from Mary’s Father and One set from Mary’s Mother.
So the Male Seed is Mary’s Body, which is produced by Mary’s Fathers Genes, if required and was so, through Programming of the behaviour of Mary’s body. (Self Conceiving)

NOT all things are possible by the "Species", but to GOD ALL things are Possible.

We have to gain True Knowledge NOT by the Writings of The "Species", as They are only verification of GOD.

But Rather "True Knowledge" is Through "The True Mind" or LIFE (NOT of The Brain)

edit on 7-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Error.

Hi MT, three questions regarding the above:

1. What is the difference between The SON of GOD and The Son of MAN, The MAN Child?

2. What is the difference between Joseph's genes and Mary's father's genes? Are they not both primates, and therefore corrupted?

As you, MT, well know, there is a law of checks and balances within all things when Creation was conceived; this law governs all things, keeping that which is heavenly seperate from the earthly: and he that wrote it into being does not manipulate it. Through creation life is experienced; and the reason for the metamorphoses of the soul cannot be bent, that it should no longer be corrupted: for corruption came through manipulation. The primate, in spite of his corruption, can still be made to embody the Spirit of the True Mind: this is where it is possible with God, but not with man.

As it is written in Matthew 3: 13-17, "Then came Jesus from Galilee to Jordan, to John, to be baptized of him. But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of you, and you come to me. And Jesus said to him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it become us to fulfill all righteousness. And after John had baptized him, Jesus went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighten upon him: and lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." And this was never spoken, until the Spirit alighted upon him; as stated in Psalm 2, "This day have I begotten you". For Jesus himself did say, "Why do you call me good? There is only ONE who is good, and that is GOD. And they that worship him worship him in spirit and in truth."

"Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and said to them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over everything else that moves upon the earth." This would not have been necessary, neither would the genders be necessary nor reproductive organs, if reproduction could be done by bypassing the law of reproduction which was written into being.

3. Also, have all the patterns regarding the Ark of the Covenant been fulfilled? For as you well know, there is a reason why Moses was directed to make the patterns exactly as he was shown!

God's speed my Beloved; and may peace see you through the journey!!!

edit on 8-6-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

By the way, check your U2U first!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Olise

Have Done and Replied... and Thank you once again...

I am writing up something today answerring your above questions....
edit on 8-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

Edit; I have also answered your U2U Thanks Once again for Everything...

edit on 8-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Added Text.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Olise

1. What is the difference between The SON of GOD and The Son of MAN, The MAN Child?

They are all One… Components of The CHRIST

I still need to articulate this better but here is sort of how I would describe so others may understand.
But I can show it far better using a series of Drawings showing the Story.

My English is NOT Good as you know.
So please Forgive me.

The SON of GOD is The LIGHT The Only Begotten of The Father “The NOTHING” which is “SOMETHING” But do Others Understand The Whole? Or this Moment?
These 2 are ONE… Undivided “OPPOSITES”
The SON of GOD Formed The MIRROR which is “The FIRST BORN SOUL”, also Known as “The SON of MAN”, MAN The SOUL, (NOT the Primate A'DAM) The SOUL being "The HOUSE of GOD and “The MAN Child” is The "Inner" SHIN

The SHIN has 2 Discs an “Inner” and an “Outer” each consisting of 72 Minor Discs which are in each of Their Perimeters. The "Outer" for the workings of The 4 Temporary Libraries.
And The "Inner" for “The City of 9 Gates”, where the Loading of Programs take Place.

The City of 9 Gates” is mentioned in “The Acts of Peter & 12 Apostles

There is also a Square SHIN used in browsing Libraries.

If The “The SON of MAN” receives us, (the Child SOUL), so that where He is, there we are also and we are grafted into one of His "Partitions" He has prepared for us. The "Ogdoad" of this “Partition" is known also as the Little House.

The MAN Child” mentioned in “The Revelation of Jesus Christ Ch. 12, usually translated as a "male child" but more correctly in the ZION Language and IONic Greek as ΙΝΙΣ (whose Father is INZ) is The CLONE of “The SON of Man” Rotated 45°, which returns, to between The Centre of The Soul and The "Outer" i.e The Mediator betweeen the 2 Ends of "The True Mind".

Just a point of interest for others here note the Letters used in these words…

ZION, ΝΙΖΩ (To wash The Hands and Feet) , ZIN, (The Planes of ZIN) and INZ, also ΙΝΙΣ often presented as ΙΝΒ, where ΙΣ = Β in Greek and the ZION language.

2. What is the difference between Joseph's genes and Mary's father's genes? Are they not both primates, and therefore corrupted?

I understand what you are saying perhaps this may help you understand the Conception which is recorded in “The Epistula Aposolorum

Verse 3 is what is being disputed but let's take a look at the rest of the Writing.

Please bear with me even if the following appears to have Nothing at all to do with JOSEPH or MARY, all will be made clear.

First regarding The Form of The Tue ALPHA Shown to me by The CHRIST through “The MAN Child”…

Also referred to in Verse 4 of The “Epistula Aposolorum" Quote;

4. This is what our Lord JESUS CHRIST did,
who was delivered by JOSEPH and MARY
His Mother to where He might Learn LETTERS.

And he who taught Him said to Him as he taught Him’

“Say Alpha,”

He (Jesus) answered and said to him,

FIRST you tell Me what BETA is,
and I will show you The TRUE Form of The ALPHA
and its Origin; A real thing which was Done.

Also recorded in The In “The Infancy Gospel of Thomas” Verse 14 Quote;

14. And when Joseph Saw the understanding of The Child
and his age, that He was growing to maturity,

he resolved again that He should not remain ignorant of LETTERS;

and he took Him and handed Him over to another teacher.

And the teacher said to Joseph:

"FIRST I will teach Him GREEK, and THEN HEBREW."

Note; Jesus was Taught GREEK FIRST NOT Hebrew.

Verse 14. Continued Quote;

For the teacher knew The Child's knowledge and was afraid of Him.

Nevertheless he WROTE the ALPHABET and practised it with Him
for a long time; but He gave him no answer.

And Jesus said to him:
If you are indeed a teacher, and if you know the LETTERS well,
tell Me the MEANING of The ALPHA,
and I will tell you that of The BETA."

And the teacher was annoyed and struck Him on the head.

And The Child was hurt and cursed him,
and he immediately fainted and fell to the ground on his face.

And The Child returned to Joseph's house.
But Joseph was grieved and commanded His mother:

"Do not let Him go outside the door,
for all those who provoke Him DIE".

Also recorded in The In “The Infancy Gospel of Thomas” Verse 6 Quote;

6. Now a certain teacher, Zacchaeus by name, who was standing there,
heard in part Jesus saying these things to His father,
and marvelled greatly that, being a child, He said such things.

And after a few days he came near to Joseph and said to him:
"You have a clever Child, and He has understanding.

Come, hand Him over to me that He may learn LETTERS,

and I will teach Him with the LETTERS all knowledge,
and to salute all the older people and honour them as grandfathers and fathers,
and to love those of His own age."

And he told Him all the LETTERS From ALPHA to OMEGA
clearly, with much questioning.

But He (Jesus) looked at Zacchaeus the teacher and said to him:

"How do you, who do not know the ALPHA according to its nature,
teach others the BETA?

Hypocrite, first if you know it, teach the ALPHA,
and then we shall believe you concerning the BETA."

Then He began to question the teacher about the FIRST LETTER,
and he was unable to answer Him.

And in the hearing of many The Child said to Zacchaeus:

"Hear, teacher, the arrangement of the FIRST LETTER,
and pay heed to this, how it has LINES and a MIDDLE MARK
which goes through the PARE of LINES which you see,
how these LINES converge, rise, turn in the dance,
THREE SIGNS of the SAME KIND,
(That is to say: of the SAME LENGTH)
subject to and supporting one another, of EQUAL proportions;
hear you have the lines of THE ALPHA."

7. Now when Zacchaeus the teacher heard so many
such allegorical descriptions of the first letter being expounded,

he was perplexed at such a reply and such great teaching
and said to those who were present:

"Woe is me, I am forced into a quandary, wretch that I am;

I have brought shame to myself in drawing to myself This Child.

Take Him away, therefore, I beseech you, brother Joseph.

I cannot endure the severity of His look,
I cannot make out His speech at all.

This Child is not earth-born; He can tame even fire.

Perhaps He was begotten even before the creation of the world.

What belly bore Him, what womb nurtured Him I do not Know.

Woe is me, my friend, He stupefies me, I cannot follow His understanding.
I have deceived myself,

thrice wretched man that I am. I strove to get a disciple,

and have found myself with a teacher.

Now back to “The Epistula Aposolorum” verses 13. Quote;

13. And what He revealed is this,
as He said to us,
“While I was coming from The Father of The ALL

The Outer True Mind

Verse 13. Continued Quote;

passing by the Heavens,
wherein I put on the Wisdom of The Father
and by His Power clothed Myself in His Power,
I was in The Heavens.
And passing by the Angels and Archangels
In their form and as one of them,
I passed by the orders, dominions, and princes,
possessing the measure of the Wisdom of The Father
who sent Me.
And The Archangels Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Uriel
Followed Me until the fifth Firmament of Heaven,
While I appeared as one of them.
This kind of Power was given Me by The Father.
Then I made the Archangels to become distracted
With a voice and go up to The Altar of The Father
And serve The Father in His work until I should return to Him.
I did this thus in the likeness or Form of His Wisdom.
For I became ALL in ALL with them, that I having the will of Mercy
Of The Father and perfected the Glory of Him who sent Me,
Might return to Him.

Do you know that the Angel Gabriel came and brought the message to Mary?”

And we said to Him, “Yes, O Lord.”

and He answered and said to us,
“Do you remember that I previously said to you
that I came like an Angel to the Angels?”

And we said to Him, “Yes O Lord.”

And He said to us, “At that time I appeared in the Form
of The Archangel Gabriel to The Virgin Mary
and spoke with Her, and Her heart received Me;

She believed and Laughed;
and I The WORD, went to Her and became Flesh;
and I Myself was servant for Myself,
and in the Form of The Image of an Angel;
so I will do after I have gone to My Father.

So this shows it involves the Angels and Jesus in The Form of an Archangel which involves “Programming” So the Perfect WORD was the Program which caused the child to form in Mary’s Womb and makes NO mention of JOSEPH beng involved.

As you, MT, well know, there is a law of checks and balances within all things when Creation was conceived; this law governs all things, keeping that which is heavenly seperate from the earthly:

100% Correct

and he that wrote it into being does not manipulate it.

100% Correct again…

Through creation life is experienced; and the reason for the metamorphoses of the soul cannot be bent, that it should no longer be corrupted: for corruption came through manipulation. The primate, in spite of his corruption, can still be made to embody the Spirit of the True Mind: this is where it is possible with God, but not with man.

100 % Correct again…

As it is written in Matthew 3: 13-17, "Then came Jesus from Galilee to Jordan, to John, to be baptized of him. But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of you, and you come to me. And Jesus said to him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it become us to fulfill all righteousness. And after John had baptized him, Jesus went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighten upon him: and lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." And this was never spoken, until the Spirit alighted upon him; as stated in Psalm 2, "This day have I begotten you". For Jesus himself did say, "Why do you call me good? There is only ONE who is good, and that is GOD. And they that worship him worship him in spirit and in truth."

"Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and said to them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over everything else that moves upon the earth."

This refers To “The Inner True Mind” in The SOUL.

If A’DAM was to rule over the animals being himself a Primate (A beast of the Field) would NOT have DIED for That which is in “The IMAGE of GOD" Does NOT DIE Nor can be manipulated by the Flesh to DIE….

As My LORD said to Me, “You SHALL REMAIN IN MY FATHERS HOUSE FOR EVER, AND SHALL NOT EXPERIENCE DEATH”.

I BELIEVE My LORD, and I can NOT turn away From My Lord and follow after the Imaginations of the “Species”.

This would not have been necessary, neither would the genders be necessary nor reproductive organs, if reproduction could be done by bypassing the law of reproduction which was written into being.

The Flesh does the Works of The Flesh but The True Mind Does the Works of The Father otherwise He is cast out and this Can NOT Happen, NOT by the Power of Flesh but by The Will of GOD.

Just a Point regarding Baptism some may find interesting…

From “The Dialogue of The SAVIOR” verse 134 Quote

134. If one does NOT understand how
The Fire came to be, he will burn in It,
because he does NOT know his Root.

If one does NOT First Understand The Water,
he does NOT know anything.

For what is the use for him to receive baptism in it?

3. Also, have all the patterns regarding the Ark of the Covenant been fulfilled?

This involves more than 50,000 (Fifty thousand) Drawings and have drawn down in detail all that I was shown. To day I am being shown the workings regarding all the Patterns each day and am managing to understand all that I am being shown.

You are more than welcome to see them all if you wish.

For as you well know, there is a reason why Moses was directed to make the patterns exactly as he was shown!

We must Remember these Writings are a "PARABLE"...

MOSES was NOT just a person on Earth as being of The Parable but is The LAW in the Construct of the Soul.

All the Names are “Directory paths” involving different Functions and areas of The Soul.

E’NOCH also is The BLUE “Square” in The Construct we Read, hence E’NOCH being “The most Righteous Scribe” and The RED “Square” is ELIJAH where the Processing takes Place in The Ogdoad when Editing and Loading Programs. The RED (The Colour Code for "Control) Square around The Ogdoad Limits the Boundry involving Processing but Still access is availible through the "Thrones" to the "Outer" 12.

All through The Witings many words have been changed as you know which can make things very dificult to see the True Story in the Writings.
The Only way to see the story in its True Context is to view the writings from Heaven.

This means reading the Heavenly Books through "The MAN Child" which allows one to see the changes in the writings in The Earth.

edit on 9-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Olise

They are all One… Components of The CHRIST

I still need to articulate this better but here is sort of how I would describe so others may understand.
But I can show it far better using a series of Drawings showing the Story.

My English is NOT Good as you know.
So please Forgive me.

The SON of GOD is The LIGHT The Only Begotten of The Father “The NOTHING” which is “SOMETHING” But do Others Understand The Whole? Or this Moment?
These 2 are ONE… Undivided “OPPOSITES”
The SON of GOD Formed The MIRROR which is “The FIRST BORN SOUL”, also Known as “The SON of MAN”, MAN The SOUL, (NOT the Primate A'DAM) The SOUL being "The HOUSE of GOD and “The MAN Child” is The "Inner" SHIN

The SHIN has 2 Discs an “Inner” and an “Outer” each consisting of 72 Minor Discs which are in each of Their Perimeters. The "Outer" for the workings of The 4 Temporary Libraries.
And The "Inner" for “The City of 9 Gates”, where the Loading of Programs take Place.

The City of 9 Gates” is mentioned in “The Acts of Peter & 12 Apostles

There is also a Square SHIN used in browsing Libraries.

If The “The SON of MAN” receives us, (the Child SOUL), so that where He is, there we are also and we are grafted into one of His "Partitions" He has prepared for us. The "Ogdoad" of this “Partition" is known also as the Little House.

The MAN Child” mentioned in “The Revelation of Jesus Christ Ch. 12, usually translated as a "male child" but more correctly in the ZION Language and IONic Greek as ΙΝΙΣ (whose Father is INZ) is The CLONE of “The SON of Man” Rotated 45°, which returns, to between The Centre of The Soul and The "Outer" i.e The Mediator betweeen the 2 Ends of "The True Mind".

Just a point of interest for others here note the Letters used in these words…

ZION, ΝΙΖΩ (To wash The Hands and Feet) , ZIN, (The Planes of ZIN) and INZ, also ΙΝΙΣ often presented as ΙΝΒ, where ΙΣ = Β in Greek and the ZION language.

I understand what you are saying perhaps this may help you understand the Conception which is recorded in “The Epistula Aposolorum

13. And what He revealed is this,
as He said to us,
“While I was coming from The Father of The ALL

The Outer True Mind

Verse 13. Continued Quote;

passing by the Heavens,
wherein I put on the Wisdom of The Father
and by His Power clothed Myself in His Power,
I was in The Heavens.
And passing by the Angels and Archangels
In their form and as one of them,
I passed by the orders, dominions, and princes,
possessing the measure of the Wisdom of The Father
who sent Me.
And The Archangels Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Uriel
Followed Me until the fifth Firmament of Heaven,
While I appeared as one of them.
This kind of Power was given Me by The Father.
Then I made the Archangels to become distracted
With a voice and go up to The Altar of The Father
And serve The Father in His work until I should return to Him.
I did this thus in the likeness or Form of His Wisdom.
For I became ALL in ALL with them, that I having the will of Mercy
Of The Father and perfected the Glory of Him who sent Me,
Might return to Him.

Do you know that the Angel Gabriel came and brought the message to Mary?”

And we said to Him, “Yes, O Lord.”

and He answered and said to us,
“Do you remember that I previously said to you
that I came like an Angel to the Angels?”

And we said to Him, “Yes O Lord.”

And He said to us, “At that time I appeared in the Form
of The Archangel Gabriel to The Virgin Mary
and spoke with Her, and Her heart received Me;

She believed and Laughed;
and I The WORD, went to Her and became Flesh;
and I Myself was servant for Myself,
and in the Form of The Image of an Angel;
so I will do after I have gone to My Father.

So this shows it involves the Angels and Jesus in The Form of an Archangel which involves “Programming” So the Perfect WORD was the Program which caused the child to form in Mary’s Womb and makes NO mention of JOSEPH beng involved.

As you, MT, well know, there is a law of checks and balances within all things when Creation was conceived; this law governs all things, keeping that which is heavenly seperate from the earthly:

100% Correct

and he that wrote it into being does not manipulate it.

100% Correct again…

"Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and said to them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over everything else that moves upon the earth."

This refers To “The Inner True Mind” in The SOUL.

If A’DAM was to rule over the animals being himself a Primate (A beast of the Field) would NOT have DIED for That which is in “The IMAGE of GOD" Does NOT DIE Nor can be manipulated by the Flesh to DIE….

As My LORD said to Me, “You SHALL REMAIN IN MY FATHERS HOUSE FOR EVER, AND SHALL NOT EXPERIENCE DEATH”.

I BELIEVE My LORD, and I can NOT turn away From My Lord and follow after the Imaginations of the “Species”.

This would not have been necessary, neither would the genders be necessary nor reproductive organs, if reproduction could be done by bypassing the law of reproduction which was written into being.

The Flesh does the Works of The Flesh but The True Mind Does the Works of The Father otherwise He is cast out and this Can NOT Happen, NOT by the Power of Flesh but by The Will of GOD.

3. Also, have all the patterns regarding the Ark of the Covenant been fulfilled?

This involves more than 50,000 (Fifty thousand) Drawings and have drawn down in detail all that I was shown. To day I am being shown the workings regarding all the Patterns each day and am managing to understand all that I am being shown.

You are more than welcome to see them all if you wish.

For as you well know, there is a reason why Moses was directed to make the patterns exactly as he was shown!

We must Remember these Writings are a "PARABLE"...

MOSES was NOT just a person on Earth as being of The Parable but is The LAW in the Construct of the Soul.

All the Names are “Directory paths” involving different Functions and areas of The Soul.

E’NOCH also is The BLUE “Square” in The Construct we Read, hence E’NOCH being “The most Righteous Scribe” and The RED “Square” is ELIJAH where the Processing takes Place in The Ogdoad when Editing and Loading Programs. The RED (The Colour Code for "Control) Square around The Ogdoad Limits the Boundry involving Processing but Still access is availible through the "Thrones" to the "Outer" 12.

All through The Witings many words have been changed as you know which can make things very dificult to see the True Story in the Writings.
The Only way to see the story in its True Context is to view the writings from Heaven.

This means reading the Heavenly Books through "The MAN Child" which allows one to see the changes in the writings in The Earth.

edit on 9-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors

MT, time well spent and knowledge well invested!

The SON of GOD and The Son of man: the light and that which generated the light; sought of like fusion and the light it generates. As it is written, "The images are visible to humanity, but the light within them is hidden in the image. The light of the Father will reveal itself, but his image is hidden by his light."

There is a conception of the Mind: "While I was coming from the Father to the ALL..."; and there is a conception that takes place within the experience that generates primatial offspring: "While I am with you...". There are two ends to all things: there is a top and a bottom, negative and positive, matter and anti-matter, male and female; there is an inherent purpose for both: and both ends complete a whole, without which there is no whole; and they both cannot replace each other, as they are opposites; and neither can generate anything without the other: they both need each other. The technology of the Mind is different from the technology of the experience: the multiplication of the Mind and its Soul is different from the multiplication of the primatial Male and his Female. There is a law that keeps them separate and governs their separate realms; yet they share the same interest.

The interest shared between both ends, which are actually faces, of all that is, is the substance within and between them which they both protect, nurture and sacrifice for: just as a top cannot be without a bottom; and this substance acts as a mediator between both ends; and hence the mediator between the Creator and the Experience is the Son of man: for he is the reason for which creation became. You cannot look only at the technology of the Mind, in that you are in the experience, you have to also look at the technology of the primate: for the Inner True Mind is written into through the primate's experiences.

Yes, the Son of man transformed into an angel and appeared to Mary, but the actual conception of the primate through who the Son of man entered the experience came through the law written to govern the primatial experience. When the first primate was created, they were created male and female for the purpose of multiplication, mimicking the heavenly realm: the male carries and sows the seed which generates offspring and the female is the matrix in which the offspring is engendered and the nurturer of the offspring; and that does not make either one of them any more superior than the other: they both sacrifice for their common goal, each one having their designated purpose; one cannot be the other and vise versa, in spite of what the primate tries to assert today, which ridicules each gender and their purpose. The primate must do the work of the flesh and the spirit the work of the True Mind/Spirit; neither one can replace the other: there is a law for that reason. The earth has been replenished and subdued through the primate by the True Mind who controls the primate.

Creation is still in its process, and the experience is still in the research and developement mode: hence the supposed discrepancies in the experience between each member. The story is written and the program is set in motion: you understand the workings of the program before entering into the experience: for, once you enter the story, you have no control of the story to change the course of your character; you have to live the story till your character is eliminated, at which time you return to the Father: thus Psalm 139: 18; and what you suppose is choice is actually written into the story for you to choose. A covenant is made between both ends, the Creator and the Experience, to maintain a regard for each end, and a law is put in place to govern the end that contains the All, the clones: for the ALL make up the WHOLE.

Once in the character the necessity of the law becomes apparent. The contents of the law is learned through experiences; and its fulfillment is ordained to be exemplified at appointed times by the mediator, the First Born, covering both ends of the Whole, for which is the Ark of the Covenant. The character each member is experiencing was chosen by each member: and each character is as a sacrifce to the experiencee/experiencer, as both are of the same. The common goal is the perfect world that is to come, which each member will be a part of, hence each member suffers through experiences in the research and examples made for the benefit of the ALL: discern 1st Peter 2: 4&5. There is not one character that is more precious than the other, good or bad, both are for the overall benefit of the ALL.

Yes, MOSES is the law in the construct of the Soul; yet in that the Inner True Mind is the one being written into, and knowledge comes by experience, the law is being exemplified aslo through the primate for the Inner True Mind/s to learn from. Every aspect of the pattern of the Ark of the Covenant will be fulfilled: and hence there is to be the Last; "For as the lightening comes out of the East, and also shines unto the West, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be": discern also Psalm 97: 4, (Lightenings, not Lightening).

Moses, not MOSES, was directed to build the pattern of the Ark of the Covenant precisely as he was shown; having a Mercyseat upon it, which is shadowed by two Cherubims of glory on each end according to the matter of the Mercyseat, which is the Two Great Commandments: and within the Ark was stored the two Tablets of Testimony and the Manna from heaven, and also Aaron’s rod that budded: as denoted in Exodus 25 & Hebrews 9: 4. And the Father, in perfect wisdom, will not create a pattern or institute an order without a fulfilling purpose.

As you well said, it is only through the Son of man that you can understand the heavenly things, hence, “While I was coming from The Father of The ALL; passing by the Heavens, wherein I put on the Wisdom of The Father, and by His Power clothed Myself in His Power." The coming of the Son of man back into the experience is not only to sprinkle the world with knowledge/Manna, but to also exemplify the Two Great Commandments for better comprehension: hence Aaron's rod that budded and also the two Cherubims of glory, and hence the Commandments came on Two STONES of Testimony.

Peace be unto the ALL, and to you my Beloved!!!
edit on 9-6-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Olise

MT, time well spent and knowledge well invested!

Thank You.

The SON of GOD and The Son of man: the light and that which generated the light; sought of like fusion and the light it generates. As it is written, "The images are visible to humanity, but the light within them is hidden in the image. The light of the Father will reveal itself, but his image is hidden by his light."

There is a conception of the Mind: "While I was coming from the Father to the ALL..."; and there is a conception that takes place within the experience that generates primatial offspring: "While I am with you...". There are two ends to all things: there is a top and a bottom, negative and positive, matter and anti-matter, male and female; there is an inherent purpose for both: and both ends complete a whole, without which there is no whole; and they both cannot replace each other, as they are opposites; and neither can generate anything without the other: they both need each other. The technology of the Mind is different from the technology of the experience: the multiplication of the Mind and its Soul is different from the multiplication of the primatial Male and his Female. There is a law that keeps them separate and governs their separate realms; yet they share the same interest.

The interest shared between both ends, which are actually faces, of all that is, is the substance within and between them which they both protect, nurture and sacrifice for: just as a top cannot be without a bottom; and this substance acts as a mediator between both ends; and hence the mediator between the Creator and the Experience is the Son of man: for he is the reason for which creation became. You cannot look only at the technology of the Mind, in that you are in the experience, you have to also look at the technology of the primate: for the Inner True Mind is written into through the primate's experiences.

Yes, the Son of man transformed into an angel and appeared to Mary, but the actual conception of the primate through who the Son of man entered the experience came through the law written to govern the primatial experience. When the first primate was created, they were created male and female for the purpose of multiplication, mimicking the heavenly realm: the male carries and sows the seed which generates offspring and the female is the matrix in which the offspring is engendered and the nurturer of the offspring; and that does not make either one of them any more superior than the other: they both sacrifice for their common goal, each one having their designated purpose; one cannot be the other and vise versa, in spite of what the primate tries to assert today, which ridicules each gender and their purpose. The primate must do the work of the flesh and the spirit the work of the True Mind/Spirit; neither one can replace the other: there is a law for that reason. The earth has been replenished and subdued through the primate by the True Mind who controls the primate.

Creation is still in its process, and the experience is still in the research and developement mode: hence the supposed discrepancies in the experience between each member. The story is written and the program is set in motion: you understand the workings of the program before entering into the experience: for, once you enter the story, you have no control of the story to change the course of your character; you have to live the story till your character is eliminated, at which time you return to the Father: thus Psalm 139: 18; and what you suppose is choice is actually written into the story for you to choose. A covenant is made between both ends, the Creator and the Experience, to maintain a regard for each end, and a law is put in place to govern the end that contains the All, the clones: for the ALL make up the WHOLE.

Once in the character the necessity of the law becomes apparent. The contents of the law is learned through experiences; and its fulfillment is ordained to be exemplified at appointed times by the mediator, the First Born, covering both ends of the Whole, for which is the Ark of the Covenant. The character each member is experiencing was chosen by each member: and each character is as a sacrifce to the experiencee/experiencer, as both are of the same. The common goal is the perfect world that is to come, which each member will be a part of, hence each member suffers through experiences in the research and examples made for the benefit of the ALL: discern 1st Peter 2: 4&5. There is not one character that is more precious than the other, good or bad, both are for the overall benefit of the ALL.

100 % Correct in everything you have written here (above).

Most appear to think that All was Created Eons ago, but don’t understand this Program involving the Earth is Unique, in that it is The Program which Invokes “The Metamorphose of The Soul”.

I understand Each Generation of Souls pass through this Program, being PART or a Phase of The Creation of The SOUL.

Yes, MOSES is the law in the construct of the Soul; yet in that the Inner True Mind is the one being written into, and knowledge comes by experience, the law is being exemplified aslo through the primate for the Inner True Mind/s to learn from. Every aspect of the pattern of the Ark of the Covenant will be fulfilled: and hence there is to be the Last; "For as the lightening comes out of the East, and also shines unto the West, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be": discern also Psalm 97: 4, (Lightenings, not Lightening).

In 1996 I saw this… Involving The "Ogdoad" and “The Little House".
After being shown "The Little house" where the Inner Mind resides 2Double edged Swords” appeared on the Face of The Ogdoad One Yellow, The other Blue which Rotated in "Opposite" Directions to each other, and this is when my LORD spoke to me and said “You SHALL REMAIN IN MY FATHERS HOUSE FOR EVER, AND SHALL NOT EXPERIENCE DEATH”. And there were Lightning’s from the East even unto the West.

After this I attended “The Birth of The MAN Child” and witnessed everything from the beginning of "The Birth of The MAN Child" even unto the Completion, and the "Purification" by Heavenly Water.

This occurred over a 7 Hour period but did NOT Stop and has remained unto this Day and shall Remain forever.

This is my True and Accurate Witness to these things… Which I understand Every Soul shall witness in their appointed Time and NOT One SOUL falls from My Fathers Hand.

Moses, not MOSES, was directed to build the pattern of the Ark of the Covenant precisely as he was shown; having a Mercyseat upon it, which is shadowed by two Cherubims of glory on each end according to the matter of the Mercyseat, which is the Two Great Commandments: and within the Ark was stored the two Tablets of Testimony and the Manna from heaven, and also Aaron’s rod that budded: as denoted in Exodus 25 & Hebrews 9: 4. And the Father, in perfect wisdom, will not create a pattern or institute an order without a fulfilling purpose.

Again 100% Correct and this I also know.

]As you well said, it is only through the Son of man that you can understand the heavenly things, hence, “While I was coming from The Father of The ALL; passing by the Heavens, wherein I put on the Wisdom of The Father, and by His Power clothed Myself in His Power." The coming of the Son of man back into the experience is not only to sprinkle the world with knowledge/Manna, but to also exemplify the Two Great Commandments for better comprehension: hence Aaron's rod that budded and also the two Cherubims of glory, and hence the Commandments came on Two STONES of Testimony.

!00 % Correct again….

Thank you so much for writing this in a far more articulate manner than I have ever been able to myself.

I just wish I was able to be more articulate in presenting the first part of my last post but slowly I think I am starting to learn.

GOD Speed Dear One.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Continue your work...as you receive, so deliver; not any more, not any less!! Judas asked, "How will our garments be brought to us?" And the answer was, "Some will bring them to you, and others will receive them: for there are those ordained to bring you your garments."

God's speed to you my Beloved!!!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join