It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO activity or HAARP (Russian news broadcast)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Strange Cloud Formations Over Russia April 2011

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

It look like an olympic symbol?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
wow..olympic rings?

looks like cgi to me.....the people also look very....staged ^^

but who knows

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by hotrice

It look like an olympic symbol?

Exactly, lol. Now you know where the original Olympic symbol originated from.

link   
The Olympic Rings! Wow, I would have to say HAARP or something like that. Makes you wonder, with the upcoming 2012 Olympics in London, and the theory of Rik Clay that the pseudo-invasion will begin around the opening ceremony. Is this a preliminary sign for it? Project Blue Beam? Interesting stuff that is for sure.

link   

Originally posted by angrydog
wow..olympic rings?

looks like cgi to me.....the people also look very....staged ^^

but who knows

I doubt it's staged just because of the media attention it received. Obviously there were a lot of witnesses.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
So this is proven fact then OP? If so put on the seat belts

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
[sigh] i wonder what the broadcaster is actually introing cause i doubt it's the footage that follows here

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I have to agree with others that said something about this video not seeming right.... smell right...look right... What caught my attention was the movement of the clouds. When you seen the *whole* of the clouds there was little movement... and then when you seen a close up with the *hills* in the background they looked to low, to fast, out of place.

edit on 8-4-2011 by tracehd1 because: chk

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If this is real, it looks like it happened pretty quickly. What are the chances that a small group of people, all with cameras, just happened to be standing within 10 feet of each other? And even more interesting, what are the chances that they would be filmed at that exact moment by a camera that provides that type of image?

Looks to me like a group of friends that thought it'd be funny to pull a prank.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

how do u get ufo activity from that?
it must be either someone in a plane doing it like the way they write words in the sky or its cgi. it has to be one of the two,surely

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotrice
I doubt it's staged just because of the media attention it received. Obviously there were a lot of witnesses.

Just curious, are you referring to the witnesses that they showed pointing into the sky?
I have my doubts that those witnesses were in the same area, or even on the same day as the rings in the sky. To me, the quick flash of the people on the ground seemed entirely out of place and probably not even filmed with the same camera. It looked like a random clip that did not belong with the rest of the video, but I could be wrong.

new topics

top topics

join