It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is proof that Obama has not released his long form birth certificate yet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
FACT is he doesn't want to show his long form..
Question is, why ?

Funny how you ignore the fact that no previous POTUS had to show his long form, you insist Obama has to show his!
edit on 9/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Sinnthia

Spin the issue anyway you like..

You call asking you to back up a claim you made "spin?" Explain that, would you.

Obviously this issue is VERY important to you..

How ya figure? I am an American. You are an Australian. You have more posts on this topic than me. How important is it to me?

FACT is, I never asked him to show me any long form anything. Do you know what you are asking for? Hawaii no longer issues a long form. Maybe you want the original registration? You know they offer certificates for proof. Obama's can be found online.

Question is, why ??

Probably something to do with that whole me never asking him to thingy.

That's all the matters..
The rest is deflection..

So your claim about Hawaiian birth certificates does not need to be backed up because it does not actually matter? Perhaps I will apply that logic in the future.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Question is, why ?

Funny how you ignore the fact that no previous POTUS had to show his long form, you insist Obama has to show his!
edit on 9/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

I insist on nothing..
Obama could merely stop all the questions but it's obvious he doesn't want to..
I just asked why...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

You call asking you to back up a claim you made "spin?" Explain that, would you.

You ask so many off topic questions that I'm not sure which one you're referring to now..

It's still simple..
Obama can release the details people are asking for but he doesn't want to..
Can't get any simpler than that...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Same question I have been asking since I got back on yesterday. Back up that wild claim you keep making about HI BCs. Asking the same question over and over again confuses you or was it my 3 weeks of not posting that did it?

You ask so many off topic questions that I'm not sure which one you're referring to now..

I asked you to back up your claim and then asked you to dazzle us with the 70's Australian tales of the Reagan clan. You failed at 2 so I said just deal with 1 then. Then I asked it again and again and again.

How is asking you to back up what you say off topic? How is questioning anything else you post here off topic? Nevermind. Just back up your claim about HI.

It's still simple..
Obama can release the details people are asking for but he doesn't want to..
Can't get any simpler than that...

You say it is simple because you are not the US citizen being asked by thousands of other people to personally show you private documents you have no right to ask for. He does not need to show you anything. You are not any of the people that get to vet him. That seems to be a big issue for many of you. Maybe you can all take 2 minutes with your next Republican candidated. Well...not you.

Just back up your claim and I will stop asking you to. It can hardly get more simple.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Exactly, where is 41's, Clinton's or 43's long form?

This is not a matter of race because the ultra NeoConserviBagger racists want to take this nation back so far to defer to the original defenition of an African American as being legally 2/3 of a person and this is what they have been citing in denying Obama POTUS!

All driven by race and whoever cannot see that is blinder then a bat.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

You say it is simple because you are not the US citizen being asked by thousands of other people to personally show you private documents you have no right to ask for. He does not need to show you anything. You are not any of the people that get to vet him. That seems to be a big issue for many of you. Maybe you can all take 2 minutes with your next Republican candidated. Well...not you.

Just back up your claim and I will stop asking you to. It can hardly get more simple.

What's so private?
Supposedly he's already told us every detail that would be on the Long Form..
He simply hasn't proven what he said to be true..
There's no other details on it that are supposedly unknown..

You asked me first about Clinton..
I gave you the family tree which spans many years..
I'm not going through every past president...
It's irrelevant to the thread..

Maybe you can start another thread asking why only Obama has been asked, if that's your belief..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

What's so private?
Supposedly he's already told us every detail that would be on the Long Form..
He simply hasn't proven what he said to be true..
There's no other details on it that are supposedly unknown..

Doesn't matter. If I announce every item in my home, that does not then give you the right to enter and search it without my permission. Either the constitution applies to us all or no one. You cannot put it on hold in order to enforce it better.

You asked me first about Clinton..

No, I did not.

I gave you the family tree which spans many years..

Which had nothing to do with the question I did eventually aske about Clinton AND Reagan but it was my second question to you and hardly one I cared too much about.

I'm not going through every past president...
It's irrelevant to the thread..

Why would you? I have specifically stated that all I want is you to back up your claim about Hawaiian birth certificates. I know you can read.

Maybe you can start another thread asking why only Obama has been asked, if that's your belief..

Maybe if that was my beef I might.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Obama does not want to show what many have requested..
End of story...

Argue that...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Nor did any of the previous presidents, but none of them were black!

[snip] birthers are just upset a black man is the proper POTUS!
edit on 12/4/11 by masqua because: Removed general attack on all 'birthers' as racist

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

End of story...

No president ever showed all the people everything they all asked to see. That is America. You do not have the right to rifle through anyone's private things no matter what job they hold.

Argue that...

I do not have to. All I can say is that I feel for the huge hole in civil liberties you must suffer down under. Around here, you do not pull out your pockets and raise your arms for every person in the country when you take any job. ANY JOB.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Nor did any of the previous presidents, but none of them were black!

Racist birthers are just upset a black man is the proper POTUS!

Usual BS race card..
Funny thing is many blacks are asking the same question..
Guess they are racist also..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

That Obama shills will stonewall this to the bitter end
You can pretend that others are holding you back and preventing you from reaching your goal, but the fact that you haven’t removed Obama from office is because the birthers have yet to provide any credible evidence to prove he wasn’t born in the United States.

That's because the evidence needed to prove the issue one way or the other is being witheld.

Has there at least been an official statement to fully address this isue? Have you heard anyone put their career and reputation on the line by stating officially that they have seen and verified the long birth certificate and have ascertained without any doubt that he is eligible?

Don't you think the public, who pay his wages, are entitled to have their genuine questions answered?

Whether or not he proves to be eligible, imo this is a very important point. The public have a right to have it verified, formally and officially, that he is indeed eligible to be president. Questions are being asked at all levels. These questions deserve a full answer. When the public has serious questions about their government, these questions MUST be answered in a democracy.

edit on 9-4-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I do not have to. All I can say is that I feel for the huge hole in civil liberties you must suffer down under. Around here, you do not pull out your pockets and raise your arms for every person in the country when you take any job. ANY JOB.

That's laughable..
Obama is part of the Government.
You know, the ones that spy on us, tap our phones and read our emails.
They access our financial,medical and criminal records..
All that without us giving consent..

But heaven forbid anyone asking them..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Around here, you do not pull out your pockets and raise your arms for every person in the country when you take any job. ANY JOB.

No, but an employer can sure ask..

Who does the president work for??
It's kinda getting vague, isn't it ?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

End of story...

No president ever showed all the people everything they all asked to see. That is America. You do not have the right to rifle through anyone's private things no matter what job they hold.

Someone's eligibility to be president is NOT a private issue, it is a very, very public issue. It's a matter of NATIONAL SECURITY, no less.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

That's laughable..
Obama is part of the Government.

This ought to be really good.

You know, the ones that spy on us, tap our phones and read our emails.

Uh huh, uh huh. Go on.

They access our financial,medical and criminal records..

Yeah they do. Grrrrrrr. They just watched me order prescriptions, seeds, and some software. Grrrrr. I am with you so far.

All that without us giving consent..

Those bastages!!!!! Is Obama doing this personally? Is he looking at my bank account? Because by all means, our constitution clearly says I can then look at his college records.

But heaven forbid anyone asking them..

Nah, keep asking. When he wins again in 2012, you can all sit around asking each other how you failed to get the public on your side by spending 4 years on that one issue anyone with the ability to read can debunk. Go for it. Apparently heaven forbid anyone offer a contrary thought though. Pesky freedoms.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Those bastages!!!!! Is Obama doing this personally? Is he looking at my bank account? Because by all means, our constitution clearly says I can then look at his college records.

The buck stops with Obama, so yes, in that sense he is doing it personally..

I do note you refuted NOTHING I posted..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Someone's eligibility to be president is NOT a private issue, it is a very, very public issue. It's a matter of NATIONAL SECURITY, no less.

Sure is. That is why there are people in place to take care of such things. I guess I missed it when all the previous presidents went door to door, IDs in hand to let each and everyone touch and feel it. I was certain they were vetted in the same manner as Obama by a select group of people who at least know what a birth certificate is. I remember one birther claiming Obama's BC was not real because his was green and hers was yellow. So when he gets to her house, he just stops being president, right? Your America sounds rather inefficient. We have a group of people that take care of that for us. If you have any valid reason to believe that those people failed in their duty, then by all means I would be greatly interested. 2.5 years in is not making it look so good though.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

The buck stops with Obama, so yes, in that sense he is doing it personally..

I do note you refuted NOTHING I posted..

What was there to refute? The government is spying on us illegally. That prove Obama is not a US citizen how? That gives you the right to see his private papers how? I am missing the connection between your deflections and your points when really, the only thing I want from you is to back up your claim about Hawaiian birth certificates.

See, you birthers that know you are full of it all do this. You post things that you know you cannot defend, backup, prove, or even really argue in favor of. You play games for about 7 pages and eventually you post it over again. Never once do you stop and take the time to prove it though.

If you were even remotely serious, you would be just as concerned about the validity of your claims as you are mine. The truth is the truth and the echo chamber from which it emanates does nary a thing to alter the reality behind it.

A real person with a real concern would simply be interested in the facts. Not only would they disect what others claim but they would be eager to learn as much about their own claims as possible. You have made many claims and repeated them. Time to back that junk up, Twinkles.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join