It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis located off the west cost of Ireland!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
i am starting to believe that the last destruction of Atlantis separated the island into several regions of this world, located all on the Atlantic coast line.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Sorry if you have asked me a question and I haven't got back to you, just quite a lot to get through

Thought some of you might find the image below interesting, who is that on the Gold state coach with the Queen inside. Could it be....no, it cant be !!

edit on 8-4-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
A big round of applause to the OP

At last something apart from the doom & gloom threads popping up everyday.

Starred & flagged

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
OP, who do you think built the pyramids?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Nice read there..

Ok regarding data on the region.

I work in the offshore industry, the irish sea and surrounding areas have just been given the go ahead for offshore drilling (oil, gas) and the plots have been bid for and won by said companies.

Vessels are en route to map the ocean floor for the entire region as i type so we could see some good data coming from this.

I know this as through my job, i monitor just about every offshore website daily. I need to know where the oil and gas is, whoes bidding, who gets the contract, how many vessels or rigs are in the area etc.

Also being of Irish origin, i can also say Wooot.. I may be atlantian!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I have a friend in the UK that is planning a walkabout, and will be going to Ireland shortly, I sent him this link and hope he will try to get there. This will really excite him. Myself, I would just love to live there. That is a beautiful place. I bet it is really cold in the winter though. Thank you for your research, and for sharing this with us. S&F

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Off the islands of Crete there is a sunken land mass that also matches Atlantis, along with others in the mediterranean a bridge between the Bosnian pyramids and Sumar/Egypt, which to me probably is more connected to Sumar and the annanuki.

What is very intersting to note, is the Okanagan natives of BC, also have legends of a land mass in the Pacific they call something else, that would match Mu, Lemuria, and their ancestors of a tall race of whites, magical in abilities. That cataclysm sunk this.

There is cascadia region, from Portland, Seattle and Vancouver where another plate, the size of Ireland roughly is brushing against the surface plate creating tension and cycles of earthquakes.

When you look at this discovery off of Ireland, the ones off of Spain and Crete, and those off of the west coast in the Pacific, you have an alarming record of Land Masses, continents, sinking beneath the waves, and massive plate upheaval.

Not to mention antartica, which wasn't frozen and has decidious trees and a more moderate climate petrified as do areas in the northern tundra.

Reminds me of the legends of the natives of South America that would climb high mountains due to earthquakes and carefully watch the stars, so if they would Off Kilter, or as the Okanagan natives said, "the legend of the misbehaving stars and sun", off their course, this would mean the land masses were changed, and they would cast bets what direction the sun would rise in the new age.
I think we should pay attention.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ
Og in Irish means Young, so Tir na nOg means Land of the Young, not land of Og, because people never got old there. The story goes that Oisin fell in love with a princess, Niamh, from Tir na nOg, and went back with her, but could never return home because time travels quicker. Eventually Oisin got homesick, and Niamh let him return home, on the condition that he stayed on the horses back and didn't let his feet touch the ground. When Oisin got back he found that hundreds of years had passed on Earth/Ireland, and all his ancestors were dead, and the people were weak. He saw two men struggling with a boulder and tried to help them, but the stirrup broke and he fell off the horse, touching the ground and immediately aging by hundreds of years. The horse galloped off back to Tir na nOg.

For me, if your thinking along the lines of ancient astronaut theory, and take out the exagerration as happens with myths, the story fits in, with a native travelling with the ancient astronauts, seeing as time moves slower for the people inside a vehicle travelling at or closer than the speed of light, and time on earth would have advanced by hundreds of years.

Perhaps the 'temple' in the center of the ringed area housed a stargate to somewhere else?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by circuitsports

If somebody's pretty much hidden the existance of at least one advanced civilisation from fairly recent times, they may well be hiding a lot more - in fact I'm pretty sure they are hiding a lot more.

The inclusion of rather detailed descriptions of advanced weaponry in the Sauptikaparvan (of the Mahabaratta) seems to me, to be completely out of place. Even if it is just science fiction, it's still several millenia ahead of western fiction.

Doesn't the fact that in Mesopotamian myth, it wasn't just 'god' using his powers that caused the flood (as in the Bible), but one of the many 'gods' using his flood weapon, strike you as a little odd? It does to me. Maybe there never was a world wide flood - but this weapon simply 'did the rounds'.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by heyJude

The Tuatha de Danna built them, they were known for building ritual mounds called Sidhe and for their knowledge of the siddhi which they gave to the world. They were also known as the Aos Sidhe.

Atlantis had a Sidhe mound and on top of that mound was the temple, just like in Tara

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by heyJude

The Tuatha de Danna built them, they were known for building ritual mounds called Sidhe and for their knowledge of the siddhi which they gave to the world. They were also known as the Aos Sidhe.

Atlantis had a Sidhe mound and on top of that mound was the temple, just like in Tara

Danke comrade.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

It is amazing that these two ATS threads are on here at the same time. In the FBI Vault a new declassied document, tells all about the aliens. They are large humaniod. Come from another dimension occupying the same area as earth. Friendly and loving. They are associated with Lokas or Talas [esoteric matter], I have not researched these two words yet. Their were many kingdom Poseidon established for all of his twin sons. His own kingdom was Atlantis, but to know which one of these kingdoms that are being discovered is his its hard to say. This could be Atlantis or it could be one of his son's kingdoms, either way it is a great find.

Link to thread about the Aliens that are coming into our reality.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

PS. The first time I talked to Dr. J Allen Hynek[1978], he asked me where aliens came from. I told him another dimension. He said if I had said anything else, he would have just hung up on me. And Yes I am a contactee.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingLeoric
reply to post by LUXUS

I think it makes more sense for atlantis to be in the burmuda triangle. Why? Well you figure they are supposed to be an advanced civilization right? Well they had to of worked with geo magnetics. And other nautral power sources of the earth. Probably built pyramids and obelisks. I would say they became advanced enough that they are the cause. For the problems surrounding the burmuda triangle.

They've already discovered a sunken city in that area. Just like in the dragon's triangle off the coast of Japan. Same distutbances. Why? Theirs got to be something to these sunken cities that are supposed to be older then mankind was thought to be.

What is it? Who knows but I'd say whoever built them cities were more advanced then mankind.

P.S. The mythological city of Dwarka has been found aswell off the coast of India.
edit on 7-4-2011 by KingLeoric because: (no reason given)

Are you ignoring all the above evidence the OP and others have brought forth then?

If so you are missing out.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Aren't you a bit far up in the North for such a Mediterranean/Egyptian legend? Why the hell would navigators from the ancient times go freeze themselves up there? There were no big cities up there, no palaces, citadels or anything... because civilisation couldn't develop as in the South. The ancient pagan people who lived up north had very tribal-like societies... nowhere near the advanced civilization that Antlantis is believed to be.

Furthermore underwater structures were found with Google Earth off Mauritania's coast, and it's way closer to the original stories, especially the one told by Socrates about Atlantis being a bit further across the two "giant columns" at the end fo the Mediterranean (the opening at Gibraltar was much smaller back in the days, perhaps dominated by high cliffs or something.

These are very interesting ruins still.... but that doesn't mean they are the remnants of Atlantis.
edit on 8/4/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroyman

No offense, (as I am Scots Irish myself) but who isnt part Irish? Lol.

Between the Barbadosed Irish,

www.yale.edu...

Oliver Cromwell "barbadosed" Irish who refused to clear off their land and allowed other Irish to be kidnaped from the streets of Ireland and transported to Barbados. Those who were barbadosed were sold as slaves or indentured servants, to British planters. They lived in slave conditions and had no control over the number of years they had to serve. The number of Barbadosed Irish in not known and estimates very widely, from a high of 60,000 to a low of 12,000.

interbreeding with the black slaves,

And the Irish who ended up sailing and spreading their genes, and the Irish women taken as slaves and wives by the Vikings, and the Irish mass exported to America during the troubles and the famine and mixing merrily with every manner of person here in the US, who really doesnt have a little Irish in them.

That Atlantian seed is everywhere by now.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroyman

You never know. I have heard f stories of an influx of people landing in that area who claim their land was sunken to the west, Atlantis survivors?

There will be many sunken cities or villages found along the coasts. The sea level rose 120 meters since -10,000b.c to 8000 b.c with 10-30 meter variations since. Just because they find one of these flooded ancient coastal city does not make it Atlantis. Plato told of a story that was passed down to him from his ancestors who also had the story passed down to them of a great continent beyond the pillars of Hercules not a tiny little pathetic Island but a "Continent".

The story of Atlantis got over glamorized, over sensationalized and over blown to the point of obscurity when in fact the ancients were talking about the north, central and south Americas which became lost in history due to flooding, tsunamis, ice sheet melting in upper Canada etc or some other calamity or most likely a combination of all. Solon said that this occurred around 10-8000 b.c..

There is more pyramids in North and and central America then anywhere else in the world. The people who lived in the Americas up until the white man came were living in in better and more civilized manner than people in London at the same time.

So in short.... Atlantis is a over sensationalized story of the lost continent of America. Think about it. The ancient structures they are finding in Bolivia and Peru are just unexplainable in age, origin and begs the question how did they build it?
edit on 8-4-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Jealous much?

People on ATS like these topics because they are precisely the kind of mystery that got most of us researching the 'unexplained/ world of conspiracy' in the first place.

Take it for what it is. Which is to say - it's an interesting story, with plenty of tidbits that get people's 'mystery-radar' pinging away like crazy. PS - often new info surfaces with such legends and tales, when new research is added into the mix, so the alleged 'repetition' you are complaining about is irrelevant.

To be brutally honest it seems that you are either:

a) Just a little bit sore that your topics don't get this much attention, or -
b) Just generally grumpy about the way the world works.

Neither one is worth getting in a strop over in the long run....

Anyway...

S & F for the OP. One of my favourite topics, and I don't care what anyone says - the world's oceans are utterly mysterious in MANY places; Unidentified Submersible Objects (USO's) are imho totally related to the legends of Poseidon, Atlantis, Egypt and Sumer. They can also fly in the atmosphere - and have made a great job of convincing everyone that the skies are their natural territory.

We'll find the secrets beneath the bluest of waves - if we can ever break through the layers of secrecy enforced by TPTB.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

OK, I found Lokas and Talas,,, They are about the different levels of dimensions. Oh I am so excited, when you try to tell people you had a UFO experience they look at you funny, but then when you try to tell them these ET's and UFOs come from a different Dimension, they think you are crazy. So the people of Atlantis are still a live and I would love to go to their dimension. I think I already have just didn't know where this was. I remember this beautiful large lake and the water was violet colored, a hugh mountian with an opening in it where UFOs were parked and came in and out of. A hugh complex of rooms inside this mountian. Many people in afterlife and remote viewing experiences talk about a dimension called "The Park". Oh this is a good day on ATS.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This entire thread made me think of this clip.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

In a book I wrote [Epoch Revelations] about the earth getting hit by 7 large asteroid on the same day, in 2354 BC. [When many of the ancient worlds were destroyed] One of the impact sites is on Crete, partially under water. Crete use to be so big it had 600 large cities on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join