It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush invited son of Osama bin Laden to White House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I searched but didn't find this posted. I also thought this is the appropriate place as this is related to 9/11, but admin can be the final decider of that.

Omar Bin Laden & Zaina, his wife.

Omar bin Laden, the fourth son of the al-Qaeda leader, claims he received a visit from White House staff in January 2009 at his home in Doha, the capital of Qatar.

"They invited me to accompany them to the White House, offered to defend, help and protect me, on the condition that I helped them find my father," he told Spanish daily newspaper La Vanguardia, in an interview published on Monday.

But the 29-year-old said he refused because of filial duty. "I told them I was sorry but it wasn't something I could do. He is my father and I am his son, and as is the way the son must love and respect his father," he said, adding: "Even if in many cases a man may be against the ideas of his father."
Source link below.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Shows the indepth failings of the Bush admin to be able to find Osama Bin Laden.
edit on 4/7/2011 by Humint1 because: Fix link and spelling correction

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
So?... George Bush Sr. invited his son to the White House.

Who killed more people? GHWB's son or OBL's son?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Good question 420. The total number would be staggering for sure.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I remember an interview he did for Alex Jones a few years ago, claiming his father Osama had died a decade ago and 9/11 was a huge cover up.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

Ha, if anything Ossama is probably a puppet. That long to find a man? Seriously.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BlutAusNord

I also remember some interview where the reporter asked him along the lines of if he htought his Father was dead or in hiding. Omar's reply was "he is more than likely dead".

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

And with all of the technology, rewards offered for him too. Kinda strange that he is able to avoid the auspices of the US and it's allies.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

I just know that Osama was nothing but a puppet like Saddam and Qaddafi . they just helped TOTB to interfere , kill the protesters and alternatives , plan to stay for a long time.
edit on 7/4/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Humint1
reply to post by Mentalistbee

And with all of the technology, rewards offered for him too. Kinda strange that he is able to avoid the auspices of the US and it's allies.

Out of curiousity, have you ever been to Pakistans NWFP or FATA?

The people there couldn't give a toss about rewards, bin Ladin is their guest and their tribal customs demands that he be treated as such. Which means no handing him over to anyone. Also, the area isn't exactly flat, so a lot of technology is rendered useless simply by the geography of the area.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

No , but take a look at other people who were ''wanted'', like Saddam for example. A whole invasion, and lock down, until they found the man and he had many who treated him like he was god. Yet they still managed to find him.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

I agree with you, they do not place money in their prioritys like westerners do. I have been to Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkey, Germany, Bahrain and a few other places so yes, I get your meaning.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

I would be willing to bet that is Osama himself in disguise!! He is right under our noses and mocking and laughing at the U.S. for how stupid we actually are!!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Wouldn't doubt it one bit. I suspect if he is alive still...If that is....He'll pull the big one, you know the dirty nuke thing then come out in public to make a mockery of everyone. That is, for those who haven't believed so far that he has already.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My fellow ATS members,

What GWB does, as outrageous as it might sound, should not surprise anybody. He is, like most Presidents before him, untouchable to the accusations of a wary public. I have heard many valid claims brought up against both Bush's, Clinton, and now Obama from reputable sources that would shame any mother.

Unfortunately, what we are dealing with hear are not individuals accustomed to the normal ethical standards that most of us hold dear. They are above the law and they know it. In fact, the entire world knows it. We can continue to kid ourselves about ever seeing these low-lives get there just desserts; it's not going to happen anytime soon.

As despicable as these individuals might be, they do serve a purpose in the grand-scheme of things.

Know that power is an illusion as everything around you. I don't want to get to metaphysical and lose sight of the current topic, but know that the powers that be around the world are in-cahoots with one another and stage everything for your bemusement. What they do should not shock you anymore than your morning reflection in the bathroom mirror. They are programmed to do evil and so evil is what they perceive as normal. Believing that the masses are sheeple to do with as they deem is the illusion they want you to buy into. Solution: Don't buy into it.

Know them for what they are: Mindless clones with tiny remnants of a soul if that.

God bless and take care.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by takoda

Very well stated. And true.

new topics

top topics

join