It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Scientific proof of GOD

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Are you within that pencil? Is that pencil within you?

Absolutely. We're all in it, it's in all of us, plus it's all powerful and all knowing.
Because I said so.
Apparently that's all it takes under this methodology.

No it is NOT, please read and please think. You are within the universe/multiverse, however you slice it, simply because there is no outside by defenition, but the pencil is outside of you.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric
I like your theory...
I will not argue with you...
I do personally believe that God is a "central" being... but as your OP states...
i also believe that everything is connected to him...
quite like he is "hard-wired" into the system and vice-versa

Bingo! I like the hard-wired bit. I also believe that selected living entities across the universe are as well connected to it with higher levels of thought. I think the biggest issue we as humans have with understanding GOD or rather trying to indentify GOD is that we humanize GOD. You cant humanize " I AM " The understanding of that requires total understanding of the universe. " Titration of Thought and Reality, find somewhere to do the math". Key word "Somewhere". Your mind is very powerfull. Your thoughts can take you anywhere, imagnitive. LOL. I think if your intent is to seek, but without any predetermined, or subconcious ideas of whats being sought, you will start to understand, and see " I AM " at the scale it really is. Science can back it up, more on the meta-physical side at the present. Just my 2 cents... Oh, and the math! the math ummmm a 1 is a 1, and a 0 is a 0. In its simplest form math either is or isnt, correct or incorrect. Just a displine to keep you on track. Speaking of which 174 Hz is an awsome sound. Tracking? Great thread by the way. S&F for you good sir!

Sorry if i went all over the place with this....lol....So much to say, so little time.

PS: this is just my frame of mind expressed here. Please dont take it wrong, im not trying to convence anyone that what i say is true. Just my belief, as I have seen it.

Sorry for typos, been a long day!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
This is an interesting subject .
Some people say that God `blew himself up` because he was lonely.
I believe that God is not only his creation , (the Universe , us , and everything) but is also outside of his creation. That stands to reason if you think about it. If there is a God , he must be out side of time and space to have created it.

God is inside us as we are inside each of our cells, and our cells are inside of us, factorial nature people.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Where is the proof that the universe is all knowing given that to know something the universe must be a living intelligent entity with the capacity to experience and reflect upon those experience in which to gain knowledge of all things.

The proof, presumably, lies in your existence. You, yourself, represent the universe’s capacity for experience, reflection and knowledge.

The OP is merely a sophisticated take on pantheism. Judging by the poster’s screen name, he or she is a Hindu or a student of Hinduism, which is an essentially pantheist religion.

Of course, the existence of God (in any form or definition) is certainly not proved by the OP; it is impossible to make any rational statement about a being that is both omnipotent and omniscient, so God’s existence can never be rationally proven or disproven.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kaleshchand

The whole "And God said let there be light" thing? I don't think the universe shouts. All you did was take similarities between God and the universe to fit your purpose. You what also fits all those 4 general rules? The flying spaghetti monster.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'll just leave this here for you all to watch. youtu.be...

Also, to OP. That makes sense to me. I'm not a creationist and not too much of a religious person since I am skeptic about some things and yet I believe what I believe including skeptic things. I've heard stories of the supernatural or some kind of entity but that's not my point. My point is that your post makes interesting facts of the real scientific proof of God. Even my grandfather questions about the entity that we all seemed to know of . If we know this God or believe to know this God or even assume at least, how come we don't see him in person or a thing perhaps? Why can't we just talk to this God and ask questions we've been wanting to know for so many years. And no, I'm not even sure if I'm an atheist but I seem to be going down that road. However, in general, religious people have to think that most of the religion, including the one you believe is similar if not the same that everyone believes. It's just somehow someone or something reworked the entity for the people to believe in. S&F to OP.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Welcome to Pantheism.

edit on 8-4-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: +video

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Your "proof" is nothing more than just an attempt to make the real science a religion by calling the scientific subject matters 'god'. Not going to happen. You know that you religion and your god are dying - live with it and don't try to spin the scientific knowledge to your advantage with these stupid claims.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The universe is God. I am part of the universe. I am part of God. You are part of God. I am part of you.

We are all one!

This belief transcends religion!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand
Conclusion, the Universe is God, where universe is defined as "All matter and energy that there is". This definition is here for future proofing, so that it will automatically include multiverses, parallel universes, or any other universes that are discovered.

God ain't abstract like the universe. God is the creator of the universe.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Please read the rest of the posts I made in this thread, I have addressed most of your concerns.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

When a bowl of fish are able to contemplate their own existence in any deep manner then I'll get back to you.

As someone already stated, nobody can prove the existence of God, and similarly nobody can disprove the existence of God... and maybe that's how He/She/It/They want it to be.

Are you even able to contemplate your own existence and of the entire universe? I think not. You are just the fish in the bowl.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by malicacid922002

Originally posted by sirnex
I don't get it. Where is the proof that the universe is all knowing given that to know something the universe must be a living intelligent entity with the capacity to experience and reflect upon those experience in which to gain knowledge of all things.

Looks more like wordplay than proof.
edit on 7-4-2011 by sirnex because: (no reason given)

The universe has to be to some extent all knowing or we wouldn't have such destruction and creation on such a massive scale!! Just because its figuratively speaking its wordplay to you!!! I call it proof because I have felt that we are gods in our own ways. I mean look at what we have done as humans on a creation level. We created our dogs of today through mix breeding! Look around realize that we are going to get recycled in the end just like every thing else in the universe!!!!!

Yes, and we are part of the brain not to speak the senses of the universe. Since a part of the universe is alive it as a whole is alive as well.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

When a bowl of fish are able to contemplate their own existence in any deep manner then I'll get back to you.

As someone already stated, nobody can prove the existence of God, and similarly nobody can disprove the existence of God... and maybe that's how He/She/It/They want it to be.

Are you even able to contemplate your own existence and of the entire universe? I think not. You are just the fish in the bowl.

I second that!

second line.......

link   

Originally posted by CatInABox
Quantum entanglement could qualify as all knowing

I'm not sure about that, but maybe it can, I will look into it when I have the time.

link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

God ain't abstract like the universe.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b2c82ab67cb.jpg[/atsimg]

Ok, let's dissect this sentence, shall we?

Abstract;
1. existing only in the mind; separated from embodiment
2. a concept or idea not associated with any specific instance
3. not representing or imitating external reality or the objects of nature

So... you are saying, that the *UNIVERSE* (meaning "Observable Reality") doesn't exist except in our minds?

Really?

*HEY NASA! CAN I GET A WITNESS IN HERE??!?!?!?*

That is proof of the Non-Abstract existence of "The Universe"

I'm just saying.... don't let your religious furvor prevent you from Learning the actual definitions of the words that you use to communicate concepts.

Because communication absolutely depends upon the fundamental foundation of All Logic.... and that *IS* that a thing *IS* itself....

That a word, has a definite MEANING that we all understand, as is the underlying Principle of object based communication.

This is why you can understand the words that I am typing, as opposed to apple 5 nighttime seal happen quagmire facility ming foxtrot.

Comprende?

Here: dictionary.reference.com...

Have fun.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
god is a man made concept , somethign which human intelligence created to describe that which we cant comprehend.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
god is a man made concept , somethign which human intelligence created to describe that which we cant comprehend.

Well that almost says that because we cant comprehend God, it doesnt exist. Or did I read to far into that?

second line...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
When I think of 'God is everywhere' or 'God is everything', these days I think very small. I think in terms of quarks and other subatomic particles. Quarks gain their mass from their energy - I tend to think of God as being that energy, and the driving force behind life.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I totally agree with you. I don't get why people think god is a "being". and I think it's just a name. There is no god (not as a being at least), only rules and mechanics of the universe that we cannot explain. There are powerful beings, but there isn't ONE god that looks over all. If there's anything, then it's the universe that is almighty, since even higher spirits or gods are at the mercy of the rules of the universe.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join