It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muppet Conspiracy: PigUFO disclosure, Gay Agenda Muppets, Genetically engineered Pig woman

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Ok, since you sent me a message inviting me.... I just HAVE to post this...

WARNING ADULT CONTENT... or at least teen...

of course this came from a real Broadway musical making fun of the muppets:

My favorite version remains the World of Warcraft version:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
That Evil Bert stuff tears me up, my avatar is my own contribution to the genre.
Jim Henson was a rare and one in a billion genius, it took me 30 some odd years to finally realize that but I certainly wouldn't mitigate or make light of the esoteric messages in some of his work, from the Owl in the Labrynth to the Duality of the Dark Crystal. This could be a much better thread than where it's heading, IMO.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
That Evil Bert stuff tears me up, my avatar is my own contribution to the genre.
Jim Henson was a rare and one in a billion genius, it took me 30 some odd years to finally realize that but I certainly wouldn't mitigate or make light of the esoteric messages in some of his work, from the Owl in the Labrynth to the Duality of the Dark Crystal. This could be a much better thread than where it's heading, IMO.

This thread was meant as toungue in cheek humor, but certainly no disrespect to the work of Henson. The Dark Crystal is one of my favorite movies. Very symbolic and touching movie.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Where would you like to take the thread...user genrated content......

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The memories are starting to flood back to me... Pigs in space, Animal, all the the stuff from my childhood was setting me up for my adult life. Thanks Zazz now I wonder what the cartoons I used to watch mean.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Actually, the muppets are CYLONS!!!

The final 5 Muppets:

Kermit the Frog

Miss Piggy

Fozzy Bear

Animal

Rowlf the Dog

edit on 4/7/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Brilliant discovery.

What better way is there for the powers that be to corrupt the minds of the youth with subliminal images, and ideas hidden in these supposedly "children shows".

They plant a seed in their minds, water it, nurture it, and wait for it to bloom.

And when it has bloomed, the subject becomes...................................a puppet!!!!

Brilliant in its evilness!!! Beware, for the future of our generation are our children, and using the above anology, the future is indeed puppets!!

Thanks for opening my eyes to this serious matter!!!

VVV

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
You forgot that Electric Mayhem are a bunch of stoners with clearly a rich overlord/ruler (Dr Teeth) and they have a clearly collared slave

Love this thread

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I think the folks down at P.E.T.A. may want to have a talk with this guy as well

Shocking stuff

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

- Reptillians - who is the muppet overlord? Not a real man like McGuiver, no, its a frog....or do you mean a reptile......they have a reptillian overlord, look hard enough and you'll find a shapeshifting kermit you tube video
A recently uncovered retiliian erotica shot of Kermit. PROOF 100%
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7efd049a3f23.jpg[/atsimg]

Frogs are amphibians.

Cool frogs.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I haven't laughed so much for ages! S+F for you, sir.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
You forgot to mention that Statler and Waldorf are our GAY Illuminati Overlords... Yes, dance muppet, dance INDEED!

The Rainbow conspiracy is everywhere......

The Rainbow conspiracy continued in more corruptive children's TV

Yes i know it was a joke episode.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Jim Henson Also did one of my favourites "The Dark Crystal"

You should see if there is somthing 'Fishy' with that movie...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Ok who are you and what have you done with the real Zazzy?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
This is ludicrous, everything in this does not have a hidden meaning, it's just used to entertain kids, I don't know what goes on now under disney's care, but they didn't buy it out for a hidden reason like controling the children, they bought it because the muppets make millions upon millions of dollars. I'm not saying that Disney isn't ****ed up and show terrible undertones to kids, but the muppets when I was growing up, taught me how to count, my alphabets and to not make fun of the kid in the wheelchair, not to fear my illuminati/reptilian (or amphibian, in kermits case
) overlords. It's just entertainment and, now, a way to make oodles of cash

Oh, and the reason the muppets can sing bohemian rhapsody and not some 90s one hit wonder is because record company want more money than you or I will see in our lifetimes for the use of that song, disney's got it, ice ice baby's just broke

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This is part of the reason why ATS has lost so many quality members, I believe that new threads should be moderated before they are published on the site. Muppet conspiracy, really you have taken time from your day to publish a thread regarding massive conspiracy`s behind the Muppet show, think long and hard about this, is this really your honest opinion of what is going on behind the muppets

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by On the level

wow you are a truly dizzying wit....u have exposed my ignorance.....

edit on 7-4-2011 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant
I always thought there was something more than a little strange about the Muppets. It all comes clear now.

My God, I think you hit the nail on the head...

Except for a major fail wrt the reptilian conspiracy. Frogs are not reptiles, they are amphibia. Amphobians go through a juvenilr aquatic larval stage (tadpoles for frogs), while reptiles are oviparous air-breathers.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

So instead of being a nutjob you are trolling, hats off to you another great way to contribute to the site

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
You're forgetting the Fraggles!

Fraggles exist between a microcosm (The Dozers) and a macrocosm (The Gorg). There are parallel universes (How can the Gorg world and the human world both occupy the same space?). And they eat tetrahedral constructs made by the Dozers.

It's the illuminati indoctrinating us in the true nature of the universe man!

And then there's the NWO themed episodes, like The Great Radish Famine, Fraggle Wars, Pebble Pox Blues, The River of Life (which is about dumping toxic waste), The Gorg who Would be King. It goes on and on!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join