It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muppet Conspiracy: PigUFO disclosure, Gay Agenda Muppets, Genetically engineered Pig woman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Is that what you have uncovered as my motive? If you say so Sherlock.......

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I always knew there was something seriously wrong with this show! I mean, how is this a program for children I mean good God!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Thank you so much for the laugh!

I loved the muppets! I actually have them on DVD. You forgot the sexual innuendo with the guests though. I was watching an episode with Sophia Loren with my 12 year old niece and she asks, Tthis is a kids show? Why doesn't that women have any clothes on? It was a nude body suit!

GO ANIMAL!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
This is part of the reason why ATS has lost so many quality members, I believe that new threads should be moderated before they are published on the site. Muppet conspiracy, really you have taken time from your day to publish a thread regarding massive conspiracy`s behind the Muppet show, think long and hard about this, is this really your honest opinion of what is going on behind the muppets

Hmm, think again mate.

Is this thread really more absurd than some recent one's i have seen. Can lava be used to stop a nuclear reactor from meltdown??? Does aliens hibernate in coffins???? Just 2 of the more ridiculous ones out there.

Now, if you fail to spot an obvious tongue in cheek thread, then you are indeed the reason ATS is loosing quality members. Because if you cannot differenciate between what is real or not, then there is a big problem. And rationality goes out the door.

VVV

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Your all also forgetting that the snuppleupicus( or however you spell it) was a secret character for a while. Until big bird finally revealed him as reality. Could this have been Jim Hensons way of showing how disclosure will happen, by the big bird?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Originally posted by On the level
think long and hard about this, is this really your honest opinion of what is going on behind the muppets

Hmm, think again mate.

Is this thread really more absurd than some recent one's i have seen. Can lava be used to stop a nuclear reactor from meltdown??? Does aliens hibernate in coffins???? Just 2 of the more ridiculous ones out there.

Now, if you fail to spot an obvious tongue in cheek thread, then you are indeed the reason ATS is loosing quality members. Because if you cannot differenciate between what is real or not, then there is a big problem. And rationality goes out the door.

VVV

By george I think he ges it!
Indeed, What is being exposed here really ........................
edit on 7-4-2011 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

this is a joke right??...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I was sad that the Swedish Chef was already mentioned. He was my favorite.
Great humor. You did a nice job on this thread. I am concerned though, if you can make a convincing thread about the muppets and the Illuminati, nobody is safe from your mayhem. I think I will attempt to stay on your good side.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Me thinks some people left their funny bone at home. If I say I miss the muppets does that mean they got me?!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
That rainbow song got my attention a lot of suggestive lyrics. Defiantly deserves a closer look.I must look into this some more. Its always been discussed about bert and ernie being gay . Don't forget BIG BIRD.
You also have to remind ones self how much of it is just corrupted mind here is an example.

www.metacafe.com...

We can see what we want to see in it all. But i think it deserves a closer look. Sesame street does a lot of preconditioning of our childern preparing them for things that they encounter in the real world and how to deal with it.
Giving them real life coping skills of how to deal with problems.
The muppets I'm going to look at some episodes and see what i see in it. Most kids shows have humor only adults get just take a close look at the simpsons. All kinds of suggestive stuff only adults get. Gotta love Homer.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I am not really aware of the op so taking this at face value, yes this is the usual standard of 80% of ATS lately so is very difficult to tell trolling from people being serious

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This is the best thread on ATS EVER! In all the history of this site, this has got to be hands down the best thread I have ever read. This is truly epic investigation by the OP and the contributions to this thread are by far second to none.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by On the level

The OP has contributed more to the quality of this site in her sleep than you will ever do awake. If you cannot tell the difference between something that is tongue and cheek, and something that is really a trolling thread, you are the problem and not the solution.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I remember a terrifying nightmare that I had when I was about 7 or 8 about the muppets, sesame street, and those damn puppets off the phill collins land of confusion video. I was alone in my house, lying in my bed one night, and all those damn puppets where trying to break into my house to eat me. All their mouths were loaded with sharks teeth. They were pushing their way into my room when I woke up. That dream has stuck with me for 25 years in the back of my mind, and still scares the hell out of me every time I think about it.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Ok.......frogs are amphibians, not reptiles.

Give me some of what you are amoking please, because it sounds like its off the chain.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The meaning and purpose of life!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Hey Gorgeous! Your thread struck a deep chord with me. For some reason I have been entranced by the Bert & Ernie clip (below) for the past few weeks and cannot seem to stop watching it. Perhaps you can see a subliminal NWO message in it that I cannot. I fear they have already got to me. I am lost to the muppet agenda.

I need your help Zazzbot!!! PLEASE!!!

Regards,
The husk of a man previously know as IRM

edit on 7/4/11 by InfaRedMan because: ┌П┐(◉_◉)┌П┐ None of Your Business!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Frogs are Amphibians not Reptiles. Try again.

FAil.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Everything you said is true.
Kermit even has a gay agenda/I don't care attitude in privat.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b438e4c5a090.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well atleast I had a good laugh!!

ALS

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join