It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muppet Conspiracy: PigUFO disclosure, Gay Agenda Muppets, Genetically engineered Pig woman

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
At the heart of this beloved children’s series, both Sesame Street and The Muppet Show, there lies a link to just about every type of conspiracy known to basement dwellers.
The Muppets are abstract version of humanity. What did Jim Henson know that we don’t? Why did Disney buy up the Muppets?

- The Alien connection - Pigs in space, Gonzo. you do the math.

- Illuminati overlords - who do you think Statler and Waldorf really are? Dance little muppets dance.

- Reptillians - who is the muppet overlord? Not a real man like McGuiver, no, its a frog....or do you mean a reptile......they have a reptillian overlord, look hard enough and you'll find a shapeshifting kermit you tube video
A recently uncovered retiliian erotica shot of Kermit. PROOF 100%
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7efd049a3f23.jpg[/atsimg]

- Fetishes - Who teaches our kids to count? The COUNT does! Do we really want our kids learning how to count from a Old European Royal member of a bizzare cult, a Count who counts Marias toes?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/962a52918303.png[/atsimg]

- Packing heat - GUNS don’t kill Muppets, Muppets kill Muppets! Leave our guns alone!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c19c1796092.jpg[/atsimg]

- Drugs Use: what the hell is a manaumamanh other than a advocation for smoking .

-Music Corporation Conspiracy....Why could the Muppets do Queens Bohemian Rhapsody but when Vanilla Ice tries to sample Under pressure for his epic Ice Ice baby he gets slammed with a multi million dollar law suit....the Muppets get bought out by Disney, and what does Vanilla get? A reality gardening show. I don’t see the Swedish chef on cooking with Coolio either.

- Cross breeding-pig and a frog, please!!!!!! I can sniff a Nephilim genetic modification program from millennia away.

-The GAY AGENDA!!! Do i need to fricking mention, Bert and Ernie, Ernie in a tub nude with a bunch of same sex Muppets? wth?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d0bb47bc57f.png[/atsimg]
And as for a Muppet number one global hit.......The RAINBOW CONNECTION....Yeah Henson was filling our kids with gay thoughts. All our kids are part of the “Rainbow Conspiracy”........

"Why are there so many songs about rainbows?" You tell me Kermit, You tell me!

All of us under its spell, We know that it’s probably magic…. Have you been half asleep? And have you heard voices? I’ve heard them calling my name. Is this the sweet sound that calls the young sailors? The voice might be one and the same. I’ve heard it too many times to ignore it. It’s something that I’m supposed to be. Someday we’ll find it, the rainbow connection, The lovers, the dreamers and me.

Henson managed to MK Ultra this song into the deep unconscious . Of course, he did much more than that...... Oh yes he did.

Look hard enough and we will find symbology on just about everything, Im too scared to see Nibiru, but I know its there! Its all there.
edit on 6-4-2011 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I always thought there was something more than a little strange about the Muppets. It all comes clear now.

My God, I think you hit the nail on the head...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
OMG, Zazz, I believe you have cracked the code! I knew there was something to this but you've confirmed my suspicions.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
You forgot to mention that Statler and Waldorf are our GAY Illuminati Overlords... Yes, dance muppet, dance INDEED!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Oh god what. There goes my childhood.

Seriously, do a google image search for the creators of the muppets/sesame street. They look like stoners. Also kids like animals and frogs and vampires and strange talking beasties - it's made to appeal to small children, not adults who insist on seeing a conspiracy between every puppet string!

Our minds are not being controlled by muppets.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
You forgot to mention that Statler and Waldorf are our GAY Illuminati Overlords... Yes, dance muppet, dance INDEED!

The Rainbow conspiracy is everywhere......

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Whaaaaatttt????

nothing to how why the muppets created chemtrails or HAARP?

Amateurs!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Thank's ZAZZAFRAZZ, for showing me the Darkside to one of the few things I still held dear from my childhood years.

Damn you ATS ...DAMN YOU TO HELL!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

Sam the Eagle [muppet.wikia.com]

Don't forget The Soul of America's final words ok!

Personal Disclosure: LMAO

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Theyre desensitizing us concerning cloning and genetic modification Zazz.. its real.

www.youtube.com...

I forgot how to imbed.. sorry..

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Let mehelp you with my little girl crush
, and Beaker, he is the mad scientist! a evil mastermind!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

- Reptillians - who is the muppet overlord? Not a real man like McGuiver, no, its a frog....or do you mean a reptile......they have a reptillian overlord, look hard enough and you'll find a shapeshifting kermit you tube video

Frogs are amphibians...not reptiles.

DEBUNKED!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

whhhaaaatt!!!
Nemesis!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Explanation: That is true... BUT frogs and reptiles are Cold Blooded animals and both are covered by Herpetology and arguing over namesakes just derails the thread! @@:

Personal Disclosure: All aboard this thread... next stop... Front Page!

edit on 6-4-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited a single spelling mistake

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

You also left out the most evil plot of all.

The ultimate de-population program, death by obesity. Make everyone fat and happy...until their hearts bursts.

And who is behind this evil plot??? None other than....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc509f68e8f7.jpg[/atsimg]

C isn't for Cookie....C is for Coronary artery disease

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Lesse.....

Oscar The Grouch -- Homeless guy offering sage wisdom for a buck
Cookie Monster -- Stoner dude
The Count -- OCD psycho.
Bert and Ernie -- The gay couple down the street
Miss Piggie -- Fat & Fabulous chick with pension for powerful guys
Beaker -- Brilliant Scientist that was constantly the butt of jokes and discredited because noone could understand what he was saying
Animal -- Clearly that is Tommy Lee
Rowlf -- Stereotypical Black dude from Louisiana

Gonzo -- what the hell IS gonzo?

edit on 4-6-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Thx ROgers and Outkast, however, I have always seen the Cookie mOnster as a victim, a spacecookie addict.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: That is true... BUT frogs and reptiles are Cold Blooded animals and both are covered by Herpetology and arguing over namesakes just derails the thread! @@:

Personal Disclosure: All aboard this thread... next stop... Front Page!

edit on 6-4-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited a single spelling mistake

You are correct...I now see the light and can now see how the evil overlord Kermit was counting on semantics to stay hidden.

Thank you for opening my eyes

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Gonzo is a alien.....do I need to keep going on with all these conspiracies!!!!!!!
they even made a whole movie on it!!!
you tell me, read this....

When Kermit the Frog and his friends refuse to believe his wild raving, however, Gonzo is lured into the clutches of K. Edgar Singer (Jeffrey Tambor) of C.O.V.N.E.T. (a government organization disguised as a cement factory) who has also taken note of the aliens' attempts at communication and believes that Gonzo is his key to convincing his superiors that aliens do in fact exist. Gonzo, along with Rizzo, are arrested by the army. Rizzo annoys Singer causing him to be flushed down a tube by Hollywood Hulk Hogan. Kermit and the gang spring into action to rescue Gonzo, with the help of some handy inventions (door in a jar, a rubber duck that sprays gas that
makes you invisible when you squeeze it, and mind control spray) courtesy of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker. A talking sandwich asks Gonzo where the alien ship can land, and Gonzo suggests Cape Doom. At the military base, the gang arrive to rescue Gonzo and Rizzo. While on their rescue, every one uses invisible spray, but Fozzie Bear (Frank Oz) uses the restroom and washes his hands, making them visible. However, a security guard sees Fozzie Bear's hands and points a gun at him, threatening to shoot him dead unless he cooperates. She then tells him to put his hands up and prepares to handcuff him and take him to jail. The guard, who does not know that the hands belong to Fozzie Bear, tries to handcuff him, but he refuses to comply. She fights to get the handcuffs on him in order to take him into custody, but one of The Muppets grabs the security guard and lets him escape. When K. Edgar Singer hears of this, he has Agent Rentro (portrayed by Bobo the Bear) prep the Subatomic Neutro-Destabilizer to use on the aliens and heads to his car. When Agent Rentro tells him that the car is impounded due to the parking tickets, K. Edgar Singer and Agent Rentro end up taking the company car (a cement truck). The Muppets go to Cape Doom after rescuing Gonzo and, along with a crowd of alien-happy spectators, await their arrival. The ship comes to Earth and the aliens, who all resemble Gonzo, explain that many Zultans ago they lost him but welcome him back into the fold. K. Edgar Singer turns up and tries to kill the Aliens, but thanks to Agent Rentro, who has disabled his Subatomic Neutro-Destabilizer by taking the part that fires the weapon, he cannot and is laughed at. Gonzo considers going into space with the Gonzo-like aliens, but he realizes his true home is on Earth with his surrogate family and friends, and K. Edgar Singer goes with the aliens as Earth's ambassador due to being so amusing.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

OMG! I forgot about that movie zazz! I feel ashamed and belittled as a man now. Alas none of my swords are sharp enough for Hari Kari.

edit on 4-6-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join