It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muppet Conspiracy: PigUFO disclosure, Gay Agenda Muppets, Genetically engineered Pig woman

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mizbeach40
reply to post by zazzafrazz

The "Rainbow Connection"???? REALLY?????? NOT A GAY OVERTONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The song is about life! Plain and simple!!!!

And the muppets all represent a time when all is innocent. Children DO NOT see colors, race, sex, hate. They are open to all the beauty in this world.

I cannot believe that you have wasted so much of your time to "create conspiracy" with this! And that picture of the muppets with the guns and drug, WAS NOT MADE by Jim Henson or PBS or Disney. That was photoshopped by some dude who thought it would be funny.

Please step away from your computer, go outside and breathe some fresh air, and LIVE LIFE!!!

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Step 1) reread entire OPs
Step 2) LOL
Step 3) repeat until step 2 comes naturally

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Its good to know who does and does not understand humor...makes attempts at communication easier to know who to simply ignore.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mizbeach40

hey there, just to let you know, since you apparently didnt read ALL THE POSTS...
this was a JOKE

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Very keen insight OP.

What some here don't get, is that the Lizard invasion has not been discovered, because they ARE in fact Amphibians. They don't have rough skin -- but indeed, they require great amounts of moisturizer.

If you see a lady applying lipstick or some cream, way too often -- she could be one of the invaders.

>> But I was looking for a connection to ALL the conspiracies. Especially Hollow Earth -- where do you think the Fraggle Rock characters come from? You completely missed it.

The cranky old farts who always pan the muppets performance? None other than Rupert Murdoch and George Soros! Working both sides against the other -- of course.

The Swedish cook, who nobody understands; we need to KNOW who that is. The mysterious Swede is the real mastermind in about 20 something shows from the 1970's.

>> And has everyone forgotten the Dark Crystal? Definitely a reference to HAARP and infinite energy. If we restore the crystal -- I think that will make Dick Cheney become less weird and creepy -- anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mizbeach40

The "Rainbow Connection"???? REALLY?????? NOT A GAY OVERTONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The song is about life! Plain and simple!!!!

And the muppets all represent a time when all is innocent. Children DO NOT see colors, race, sex, hate. They are open to all the beauty in this world.

I cannot believe that you have wasted so much of your time to "create conspiracy" with this! And that picture of the muppets with the guns and drug, WAS NOT MADE by Jim Henson or PBS or Disney. That was photoshopped by some dude who thought it would be funny.

Please step away from your computer, go outside and breathe some fresh air, and LIVE LIFE!!!

I'd say that the Muppets made me VERY prejudiced against people with a Green and Blue hue.

>> By the way, all that fresh air cannot be good for you -- too radioactive these days -- just look at how it deformed that rat-like chicken character that looks like a fuzzy mosquito.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Excellent post and thread OP. It asks the tough questions that everyone has been too afraid to ask!

Gonzo is a chupacabra, right?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by derpif

Everything you said is true.
Kermit even has a gay agenda/I don't care attitude in privat.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b438e4c5a090.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm re-posting this, because someone in Germany owes me a new drink!!
To replace the one I spilled, when scrollng through the thread.....

Really....this made me laugh out my...ermmm.....[size=0]mouth.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

OH MY GOD....
I need a n ew monitor now, I spewed pepsi all over it after seeing that pic.....
I'm requesting ATS replace it

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strype
I know one liners are frowned upon here, but...

No!

That's really all I have to say. I usually love your threads OP, but this one has reached way too far. I suppose I could be wrong (in which case I'd be incredibly embarrassed), but lets try to be somewhat realistic here.

Cheers,
Strype

You have made some very powerful enemies today my friend

edit on 4/9/11 by BlackOps719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I am sooooo sorry I am not part of your clique and am not aware of the member in question on these boards, I can tell you this I am no more part of the problem than you are pal, I feel I contribute as much as I can, some of us work long hours and evenings so unfortunately I dont have the time to check every posters background when I see stuff like this I judge from that thread.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

oh for heavens sake, get back on topic and off me, what are your thoughts on the muppet conspiracy ? Im facinated to hear them.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Sorry I am not getting at you and apologise for taking this thread the wrong way, my thoughts as this is probably in the top 10% of realistic stuff posted on ATS these days

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Even you replies made me LOL - you frickin clown you; colour me amused.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join