It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Faked Photographic Past For All To Clearly See.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Actually the burden of proof is on the guy who claimed it is a wedding ring. That's how it goes. For all we know it could be McD toy ring.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
[more

educate-yourself.org...

"to foster adoration for their illegitimate, favorite icon has become a disgusting orgy of pretension...is, and has been, a fraud—from day one. That is what he is, and that is all he will ever be..."

I read the entire thing, and honestly I was a little shocked at the level of animus the writer displays towards Obama. If you look hard enough at at a picture, you can always find something strange. And considering this author's disdain for Obama at a deeply personal level, it's not surprising in the least. These pictures just reek of desperation and grabbing at straws. (His 'so called' parents of are stooges too!)

I don't know how anyone could take that type of non-sense seriously. It's all very grade school, and just makes the author come off as someone with a hateful grudge.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakeLeMaster

Originally posted by pshea38

The only anomaly I see in this photo is the grandfather seems to have a third leg. Dude's hung like a rhino.

Maybe he's related to the guy from Journey??

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Who is this Man??????? Obama??? Has this already been linked. This man did an analysis of the photo and shows the two different versions, as well as the photoshop anomalies and the fact that grandpas hand is actually on grannys elbow in both pictures.... strange indeed. Please advise here is the article link and youtube link as follows.. not imbedded..

Peace

Article:
www.salon.com...

You tube:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baracas
reply to post by pshea38

Who is this Man??????? Obama??? Has this already been linked. This man did an analysis of the photo and shows the two different versions, as well as the photoshop anomalies and the fact that grandpas hand is actually on grannys elbow in both pictures.... strange indeed. Please advise here is the article link and youtube link as follows.. not imbedded..

Peace

Article:
www.salon.com...

You tube:
www.youtube.com...

Too funny. Why is his knee in new York?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Where's that FAKE Picture of his Birth Certificate ? It must be around here Somewhere.........

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I was not aware of any of these photos....just sent to me by a political blogger friend......why do people keep covering for this Manchurian Candidate? Who is he?????

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Obama in another Life was a Na'vi , His Fixation on Enviormentalism is do to his Alien Nature......

i297.photobucket.com...

edit on 4-5-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join