It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Faked Photographic Past For All To Clearly See.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I hope this is the right forum for this.

There are about 7 or 8 obama photos altogether, each one analysed and conclusively
shown to have been photoshopped fakery.
Why? has to be the big question.

educate-yourself.org...

Here are just a couple of pictures and quotes.

Photo 3: Analysis

Stanley Armour Dunham was reported to have died on February 8, 1992, so he could not have been in a photo which simultaneously includes Obama's wedding ring, obtained (and worn) on or about October 18, 1992. If this is a genuine photo taken in 1983, Obama would have actually been wearing his wedding ring prematurely—by 9 and 1/2 years.

The most glaring anomaly is the fact that his grandfather appears to be suffering from a severe anatomical distortion: he has 3 arms! Look closely at his left shoulder. His arm is obviously hidden but is clearly hanging at his side. Simultaneously, Stanley Dunham puts his 'third hand' over Barack's shoulder (without raising his arm), but it doesn't quite rest on the shoulder -- it floats in the air!

A closer examination reveals that even the park bench is fraudulent. The photo appears to have been compiled in layers and in the following order: the bench, Stanley Dunham, Barack Obama, Madelyn Dunham, Stanley Dunham's suit jacke—entire left side, and Madelyn Dunham's suit jacket — entire right side.

The background, if in the actual setting of Central Park South, should have water on the other side of the wall nearest the bench—not trees. A closer look reveals two walls, the first near the base of the bench, and the second behind that wall. As in the previous set of photos, the subjects are not looking at the same photographer because there wasn't just one photographer—there were at least three, and most likely, six. The alteration/reinsertion of clothing is most visible along Stanley's left lapel and Madelyn's buttonhole side of her suit jacket, which is, abnormally, a straight line. The buttonholes are aligned, but the right-side lapel is definitely smaller than the left lapel, and so, it is out of proportion.

This photo is a complete composite fabrication intended to perpetuate the lie that Barack Obama attended and graduated from Columbia University and was subsequentlyvisited by his grandparents.

Photo 4-A: Analysis

Consistent with the fraudulent nature of this photograph are the following: Attempts at brightening the shadowed areas underneath and between the two center chairs reveal wheels on one chair, but produce no successful results on the other. This anomaly indicates that the shadow is a solid-black coloration added to facilitate the compiled nature of the photo. Why don't the outermost chairs produce similar shadows where the lighting should be naturally impeded? The floor shadowing effect is actually occurring in the areas between the chairs, where the lighting should reveal a white floor and not a black surface. The floor behind the unknown subject (again, back row, far right) suddenly turns powder blue, matching both the photo's backdrop and the subject's left-trouser leg.

Further analysis of this photo will consistently reveal the same types of anomalies. It should suffice to say that if one subject is fraudulently inserted into the photo, the entire photo is a fraud. This photo also pixellates at different levels of digital magnification, indicating it has been created by a crude method of compilation.

Two more problematic photographs

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b166b94cebf.jpg[/atsimg]
'Why don't ye look at me? Damn ye all. I will be a somebody someday.'

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7266f577a34e.jpg[/atsimg]
'I will not be big headed if i become president.'

Conclusions

By now, the reader will be asking more than a few questions. Why would anyone fake such important photographs, and how could they expect to get away with such a criminal act after all? The answers to those questions (and the others you may be asking yourself) are simple:

Obama and his New-World-Order handlers had no other choice. Barack Hussein Muhammed Obama, Jr. is, and has been, a fraud—from day one. That is what he is, and that is all he will ever be.

The powers-that-be, in their arrogant, psychopathic zeal, assume that a sufficient number of people have been adequately brainwashed to the extent that they will 'believe' anything. Many have believed the lies from the very beginning and likely still do. But the NWO types and their minions have severely miscalculated the sheer determination and conviction which drives those who relentlessly cast light on their dark deeds and on their evil plans for humanity.

The first step in accepting Barack Obama's promise for "change” is taken after accepting his fraudulent historical accounts, his fraudulent 'documentation', and now—his fraudulent Photoshop images. If you, the reader, can honestly look at any photographs of Barack Obama or his self-proclaimed international-bloodline stooges without a hint of suspicion regarding those photos’ origins, you have already experienced the "change" for which you have longed. You will have been blinded by the very darkness that follows him and those whose bidding he does.

The 'messiah' you have awaited has symbolicaly twisted the words which describe the True Messiah's "Immaculate Conception," into his own "immaculate deception." Satan, himself, would be proud of such a feat.

In summation, there remains no doubt, now, that the photographic biography of Barack Hussein Muhammed Obama, Jr. is as great a fiction as his own autobiographical accounts, whether in book, audio, video, online, or print-media format. Although these photos do not conclusively prove where Obama or his family were at any given point in time, they do prove where he—and they—were not.

Don Nicoloff

Please check the link for full details.
This analysis to me is a smoking gun as each and every one of the photographs presented
are proven fakes. Obama has some huge questions to answer.
Why has this not been discussed more and why is obama still in office?

edit on 6-4-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2011 by pshea38 because: inserted photos

edit on 6-4-2011 by pshea38 because: added photos

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I cant help you with the embedding, but I can say that this is fascinating and these photos do give Mr. Obama many questions to answer. Great find OP.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
yeah them photos are as fake as 3/4 of the post and videos on ats

2nd line

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
this is ridiculous, someone has a awful lot time on his hands
edit on 6-4-2011 by Joedelicious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I will embed some for you, but I don't really have much of an opinion about them, at the moment.
I will number them, so if you want to comment on a specific one, you can use the number or you can quote my post then copy the URL.
pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
Edit= re-sizing a little smaller. Right edge was cut off.

edit on 4/6/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I can't help but shake my head in disbelief - seeing that the website uses (some of) the same photos to "prove" that "Obama is a Human/Reptilian Hybrid"... Linky... I'm sure they can find some more absurdity in the photographs if they tried even harder.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
in the pic where it looks like he is graduating,
can somebody explain to me why everyone
in the background is looking away from Obama
getting his handshake. They're all looking over
to the left of the pic.

hmmmmm

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I have seen the photos on that site prior to your thread. What I see in a number of them, especially the family photos is that the various people in the shots are not looking at the camera. This happens from time to time in everyone's family photos. That said , I just think that gives more credence to the "Photoshop" theory. His grandfather on the park bench is totally unaware of the photographer while Barry and his grandma are looking toward the camera. This happens in candids but these seem to be in general posed and thus I feel they are Photoshopped. At a time when every shot cost you film and processing, people took more care in making certain everyone was looking at the camera in these posed shots. Certainly when you have your grandparents in town posing with you on a park bench prior to their flying back to Hawaii. You'll notice too in the photo of the parents and two children that Barry and his infant sister are not looking where the parents are looking. I think there are both untouched photos and those that were composite in the collection. Just my opinion.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I think most of this stuff is pretty goofy. That said, the first one does look a bit fake, I have to admit. I wonder if he was enhanced in it, touched up more than his grandparents and that gives it the off kind of look. And I don't see any third arm on Grandpa. Something of a third leg perhaps...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Many thanks brokencircles.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
As much as I'd like to believe this, I don't "clearly see" anything wrong with these photos. I think if you studied any photo long enough you'd probably find something strange about it.

s+f anyways.
edit on 4/6/2011 by goochball because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Ehhh.... They all look kind of fishy.
My fiancée is in a Visual Communications course, I'll bump this thread her way and I'll ask her about them.
Heh, maybe even suggest making an ATS account ^_^

S&F for you!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The link is very detailed and proves beyond doubt that each and every
photograph is a photoshopped fake.
Please take the time to go through the link to understand the valid reasoning
behind the claims. It is indisputable.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I stopped reading after this part "His arm is obviously hidden but is clearly hanging at his side.".
Cool photos though.
edit on 6-4-2011 by Naptown317 because: (no reason given)

Another funny one "This photo also pixellates at different levels of digital magnification, indicating it has been created by a crude method of compilation."
People with unlimited power using crude methods tisk tisk.

edit on 6-4-2011 by Naptown317 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Because you get the handshake AFTER the diploma...They are probably looking at the person just behind him getting their diploma.

I think someone is grasping at straws...His grandpa's second arm is around his shoulders....Show me where you see another arm in that pic cause it isn't there.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

the lighting surrounding & behind of obama in the first photo appears 'off'. as does the shinyness of his jacket, it appears too 'clean' in contrast with the rest of the objects in the photo.

I don't have anything else to say just that I believe the first could well be fake & the above reasons are why.

Peace,
-B.M

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
In OP's first photograph all I can see is Stanley Dunham's crotch. Oh god, it cannot be unseen.

I really don't think these pictures are faked though. Why would they be? I don't really understand why Americans seem so intent on discrediting Obama. What has he apparently got to hide?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
I think most of this stuff is pretty goofy. That said, the first one does look a bit fake, I have to admit. I wonder if he was enhanced in it, touched up more than his grandparents and that gives it the off kind of look. And I don't see any third arm on Grandpa. Something of a third leg perhaps...

Originally posted by goochball
As much as I'd like to believe this, I don't "clearly see" anything wrong with these photos. I think if you studied any photo long enough you'd probably find something strange about it.

s+f anyways.
edit on 4/6/2011 by goochball because: (no reason given)

Guys, okay, so most of the pics are just strange in general, but the first pic....

There IS a third hand. Look at the granpa's shoulder, his shoulder is going down, not to the right and over the shoulder as you would normaly have. That photo is definately fake! I'll bet my Photoshopping career on it!

That being said... OMG what a camel ball!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
There IS a third hand. Look at the granpa's shoulder, his shoulder is going down, not to the right and over the shoulder as you would normaly have. That photo is definately fake! I'll bet my Photoshopping career on it!

Well you better get ready to retire because what you're seeing there are shoulder pads.

Have you never worn a suit with them? He's bending his arm primarily at the elbow and so the low rise of his upper arm leaves the padding as it would normally look.

Some of the attempts at analysis I see here are absolutely hilarious, especially this one:

This photo also pixellates at different levels of digital magnification, indicating it has been created by a crude method of compilation

It pixelates at exactly every level of magnification, as it is made out of pixels. This is the skill level of the people analysing these photos, they just mess with some sliders in photoshop and decide that whatever they don't understand is suspicious.

Nonsense.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

third leg or an iguana crawled up there...im glad im not the only wierdo that noticed that huge anomaly in gpas trousers

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join