It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Gravity Acheived And Confirmed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
A story of a acidic tomato with a low PH ,just don't fly around here unless we are throwing it at you !Happy April fools day friend .

Looks like you've fallen on the tomato. Chkng the link b4 posting would have been more intelligent

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

A story of a acidic tomato with a low PH ,just don't fly around here unless we are throwing it at you !Happy April fools day friend .

Looks like you've fallen on the tomato. Chkng the link b4 posting would have been more intelligent

Ahh, what link would you like us to click on??
You haven't posted one...

I call hoax...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I assume, after actually reading the OP, that this is what he was referring to...

Hi Folks.

This is to share only the results of my R & D on my patent pending invention.
The results I'd like to share are on the link in my signature.

As to the validity/relevance of the other claims in this thread... debate away!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Ideot.
no link and aprile 1.
floting Tomato Tamato!
if you do exsperiments like your posts.
then you are on drugs.

or you could try telling us again...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Again with the "no link"? Are people really having that hard of a time seeing "scribd.com..." in his sig? Don't get me wrong, there's plenty to question, but the "no link" aspect seems pretty cut and dried. It's there; so feel free to click it.
edit on 4/1/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I think its an april fools. Any rational person discovering something so profound would immidiatelly disclose it to the public domain, and on multiple channels simultaneously (ATS, overunity.com...), so it can be fully replicated. By witholding the specs and going public, even trying to patent it you are asking for elimination and suppresion of the tech (if its legit). The rule is, first disclose, THEN patent, when it cannot be buried anymore.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
To those who don't see the link in his signature it's here: www.scribd.com...

Yes, his sig is really tiny.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
I think its an april fools. Any rational person discovering something so profound would immidiatelly disclose it to the public domain, and on multiple channels simultaneously (ATS, overunity.com...), so it can be fully replicated. By witholding the specs and going public, even trying to patent it you are asking for elimination and suppresion of the tech (if its legit). The rule is, first disclose, THEN patent, when it cannot be buried anymore.

The results are public enough and according to patent pre requisits, you cannot patent
anything that is already disclosed or published prior to applying

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

WOA ! thats not very nice! we are all friends here.

Besides I already patented the flying tomato.

Peace man
edit on 1-4-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

Dude. Patent for a flying tomato is impressive to say the least.
But beware lest you go the way of Ning Li and Eugene Podkletnov.. Lol

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
If you did indeed manage to create anti gravity, is it possible to buildt me an anti gravity board, like a hover board??

Thanks.

VVV

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
If you did indeed manage to create anti gravity, is it possible to buildt me an anti gravity board, like a hover board??

Thanks.

VVV

Lol. Why not. Can even stretch the imagination to a flying carpet. Though iboth will be kind of large
with lot of wires and will have to careful to not get them all tangled up, otherwise you may need to the
Houdini act.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
To add to the op, wchich I overlooked earlier.
The live chicken used in the project, turned blind and subsequently died,
one week after the conclusion of the R & D

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
LOL to those of you who said he is back well he is. This guy used to go by another screen name on here and i will be damned if i can remember it. We had a long and i mean very very very long thread going on his last post about the same thing where he verbally attacked and got abusive with the people who were trying to take his claims serious. He claimed he had proof of zero point energy and anti gravity. He also claimed he was a lizard man who worshipped christ. This dude is a freak and idiot. Alot of us on the thread begged themods to take the thread down because it had gotten so far out of hand and they DID. Thats why you wont find any of his other threads up. Yes i remember you dude and the reason i do is because you have that same stupid picture of youin your garage or whatever that is your working in. Now how about you show them the picture of the crazy looking generator your working on that has all the lightbulbs on it. I kept looking for the hamster in the cage on the wheel that was powering it lol. You still never answered my question from before tho. What the hell are all the lightbulbs for.

Oh and btw whatever his old screen name was, someone did some digging and googled him and found him posted on some electronic tech sites and some engineering sites and even the people there were dumbfounded by the crap he was talking. The techno dudes thought he was full of crap and well he is.

So welcome back christian lizard man and glad to see you are still trying to get people to fall for this thread..

ROFLMAO

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
it seems like a joke, to me..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Hi Folks.

This is to share only the results of my R & D on my patent pending invention.
The results I'd like to share are on the link in my signature.
Subsequent to posting the link some analysis were carried out in scientific labs as under.

1. Sample Mercury showed, on testing in an Elemental lab,
Mass %s Mercury Hg(80) 99.77 % and Strontium Sr(38) 0.23%

2. Sample Tomato as compared to a Normal Tomato showed, on testing in an Microbiolab,
Ph 4.0 and Total Microbial count of 74 CFU/ML While a Normal Tomato was PH 4.6
and a Total Microbial count of 8 CFU/ML.
Both Sample and Normal Tomato were Negative in E.Coli and S. Aureus pathogens
Sample tomato was always in ambient conditions for 25 days and an avg temp of 27 deg C
prior to testing in the lab

Again a point to note would be that this thread is intended to only share the results and not to
discuss the underlying technlogy, and classical /quatum physics or the math involved.

Cheers

You want answers? So , who do you think will give them to you?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
why do you not just flat out ask the question what you want to know instead of saying these phrases of nothing ness. Did you see the man in back of you?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Your being followed dude. Mi6 is the guy in the blue demim. Get out of there, now. The bathroom in the back has a big enough window to crawl thru, go there now. You have been found out, they comming to get the info. DUDE, hide the tomatoes with mercury. CONTROL # ioweyou4nothingtosee.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Havick007

Hey. This ain't a Mercury Plasma Engine like the alleged TR3B
and it also ain't a AFJ.. Heck the date is coincidence and didnt realise ittill some1 pointed out.

oh i'm sorry, the deathstar will be fully operational, young jedi.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Uh oh. It's savvy84 or whatever his name was.(check his link) Get ready for a roller-coaster ride of astonishing lack of information, revealed by numerous requests for, "just the slightest iota of detail please" followed by savvy's complete refusal to oblige, which then will degenerate into a back and forth taunting festival...ending in a thread close and thorough banning by incredulous mods.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join