It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Giant Skulls Found! Tuesday, March 29, 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin
I'm sorry I just sat and looked through 2 pages worth of "schtuff" and I don't see the link for this "new" find. Where is it? Was it on Physorg? I'm genuinely interested and want to know were there any new giant skulls found? That would be incredible if true.

Same. But I'm starting to think there is no new find from the 29th, and it was an attention grab by the OP to talk about elongated skulls. Should have been titles 'Elongated Skulls, Ancient Aliens, and the Nephilim'. And cryptozoology? really? Well, ya I guess it would be fitting, if there WERE some actual giant skulls discovered.

Blatantly lying in you headline throws you in my '_kooti' pile, and I'll be sure to avoid your future posts.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Got a link to these new skulls that were found Tuesday, March 29, 2011?
All i see is a year old video of elongated skulls, that were made by banding heads.
Similar to what other cultures do to necks, legs, and feet.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
My uncles harridan ex has this HUGE head on a little body. I wonder what they would say if they dug up a skull like hers with the skeleton? When I met her I said " Wow.. oompa loompas ARE real.... "

Body mods go far beyond tats and surface stuff. I mean the elongated heads have been posted here for years as PROOF of alien visitation.
I was so hoping for these NEW skulls found... WTF OP.. stop teasing.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
where do thay get the voice i have been looking for a text to audio prog but the ones i find are crap the one in the vid is really good

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I agree with some of these other repliers:
Where are the giant fossils we can grind up and line up to snort?
I'm serious, I want something I can see and touch and smell and taste and rub on my face.
I want to rub the residues and smell the scents.
I do not want links and videos and articles anymore.
Those are not cutting to the chase and you're beating around a dead horse in a very large shrub.
Hit the horse inside the bush, please.
By the way, I totally think it's plausible.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimusInvictus
I agree with some of these other repliers:
Where are the giant fossils we can grind up and line up to snort?
I'm serious, I want something I can see and touch and smell and taste and rub on my face.
I want to rub the residues and smell the scents.
I do not want links and videos and articles anymore.
Those are not cutting to the chase and you're beating around a dead horse in a very large shrub.
Hit the horse inside the bush, please.
By the way, I totally think it's plausible.

Here's a place that might help to discover any of the latest discoveries of what is called the Nephilim Giants.
www.unsolved-mysteries.info...

In this one you might want to fast forward to 1:28 imo project Camelots Bill Ryan talks too much in introducing Klaus Dona.

edit on 13-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Soooo...
What is going on here?
Reading and watching all of this stuff is breaking my mind.
None of this makes sense.
It's almost as if it were and current knowledge is telling us that it weren't and isn't possible, or it these views are just misinterpretations of what we think we know.
Hmmmm...
I think that much less evidence is required to come to the conclusion that 'some others came not from this Earth.', but all this could be a bunch of peoples under the influence of hallucinogens. Or maybe a combination of everything!
:O

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimusInvictus

From all I've read and watched there are two groups, one saying that it was the Sumerians that genetically messed with Neanderthals, and the other saying it was what are called the Watchers who were angels that came down and were sexually attracted to the daughters of men.
My question is, if Sumerians messed genetically with the Neanderthals, where did the Neanderthals come from?
The other explanation that man was created by God and allowed the angels to watch over them, but then the angels 200 of them got sexually attracted to the women. And ended up coming down to the earth manifested themselves in the flesh, and interbred with women makes more sense. The offspring from the angels grew into giants measuring anywhere from 8 feet to as much as 36 feet in height. From these giants is where Egyptian, and Greek mythological gods came from, so there is some truth to mythology. These giants became known as Nephilim. The angels gave to man alchemy, math, astrology, astronomy, the use of herbs, and many other forms of knowledge.
These Nephilim giants would explain the large monuments that defy puny mans ability to build structures that today could not be built even with today's technology due to the mere size and mathematical accuracy to stars and planets.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply@FS
Certain north american indians did it too
in imitation they say..

hopefully investigation will clear it up
edit on 30-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

ya but why? WHY?

who in heck would come up with this and never mind it is wide spread all over the world.

any connection to pyramids?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I have seen these skulls before. This is amazing i wonder if they were a different type of humanoid or something of the sort

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join