It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another bully gets what he has coming in high school locker room.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gpena

WOW! i got MAD respect for this kid. I wish all victims of bullying did what he did.

I know the admins at his school saw that video, this kid should be a hero, i would be outraged if he was suspended.

p.s.- the bully was a total tubmaster lol, why is he bullying kids?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower
The bullied kid looks like he has been watching mma, he got the full mount pretty quick.

I think he was just taught differently than the other boy. Obviously the video shows that if he wanted to fight back and put a stop to it, he could. He's 3x the other kid. No MMA training required.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
To anyone who says he could've just walked away: Sure he could've done that, but then he probably would've ended up getting bullied again. Bullies aren't going to stop just because you want them to.

Originally posted by Target Earth
No one believes the left is smarter... just look around, they destroy everything they touch.
Liberals have no common sense, and no amount of Art School, can teach you that....
I had no idea Left Wingers were behind The War On Drugs, or The Afghan/Iraq War, or the Defunding Of Planned Parenthood, Or The Defunding Of PBS, Or Trying To Get Rid Of Unions, Or Supporting the Patriot Act, Or Denying Climate Change in Support Of Oil, Or trying to take away women's reproductive rights.

That's not to say Left Wingers are perfect either (Some of them probably even support one of the above wrongs), but they're hardly the ones who are destroying everything they touch.
edit on 30-3-2011 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
You have a fundamental human right to self defense, If you are impeding someones path to escape with force, expect to get dealt with violently. It's not a hard concept to understand KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!!! If the bully followed that rule, there would not have been an issue. Instead, he decided to force the other kids hand, giving him no other choice than to defend himself. De-escalation and compliance is not a viable option once someone places hands on you. Extreme violence of action is what will save you from being a victim. NEVER look for trouble, but be mentally prepared to take action when and if trouble finds you. Your rights end where mine begin.

Hopefully lessons were learned by the bully and he doesn't repeat this type of behavior in the future. The kid that took action and defended himself more than likely prevented other kids from being bullied

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
this is why my kid is going to learn a martial art. He is only 3 just now, but has a squint and wears glasses, so he will get picked on, and i want him to take no $hit from any bullies when he goes to school

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
This looks like dis-proportional force by the "victim". He should be expelled from school, assault charges need to be file, and he needs to be sentenced to 10-12 years in prison.

Sorry, I think the principal of our children's school just took over my keyboard....

Disproportional force is the only thing that works with bullies. If they slap you, you pound them into mush. My son is bullied daily. He's already been suspended twice for defending himself from being a punching bag. I've informed the school twice now that my son absolutely will not start anything, but he is under no obligation to retreat. Much less be actually harmed because they expect him to be a compliant little robot.

/TOA

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
Originally posted by Skewed
You can thank liberals and demonkrats for that.

Get your history correct pal. The real push for zero-tolerance started with Nancy Reagan's "Just Say No" initiative. Why are people SO fast to throw blame for society's ills on a particular party? Your blind allegiance is keeping you from the truth

As for bullies and school fighting, bullying is a plague on society and my kids are going to be encouraged to fight-back. If either one ever gets suspended for standing up for themselves, I'll make sure we go to Disney World during their vacation.
edit on 3/30/2011 by atlguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Wait! Wait a second new guy. Ima let you finish, but casey heynes has the best revenge of all time! Of all time!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Good stuff. They should start showing more anti-bullying videos from a younger age.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JosephJohnson
Good stuff. They should start showing more anti-bullying videos from a younger age.

If these were part of the syllabus how much would cases of bullying decline?

I'm guessing substantially.

edit on 30-3-2011 by Azp420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pazuz69

A family acquaintance is a 5th dan black belt in Hapkido (Korean equivalent of Aikido but with more offensive moves) and the author of several books in that art as well as combat martial arts (hand to hand, knife fighting, etc). A retired army officer. I asked him once if one could only study one martial art what would he recommend. He said that most fights end up on the ground in short order (I can attest to that) and he recommended a grappling art like wrestling. I totally expected him to endorse hapkido but since he didnt I put even more weight on his suggestion.....so I pass it on for your son. Maybe take wrestling to learn takedowns, holds and locks and another martial art that focuses on kicking, punching and hand work.

edit on 30-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
Wait! Wait a second new guy. Ima let you finish, but casey heynes has the best revenge of all time! Of all time!

I lol'd

Epic

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------

^ line

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The kid in the interview is a lying little brat, i have 2 myself, and i know when a kid is lying, he got his Butt handed to him, he deserved it, and i hope he liked it as much as i liked watching it, i hope it hurt, and i hope he remembers it, lying little Brat.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

Lol that was my thoughs exactly. "He was picking on my first, he said some stuff like get to class stupid."
Yeah sound like something a bully would say right there

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This post is dumb no offense i dont see how this is a conspiracy...lil twig boy with the strength of a 5yr old girl will always get stomped by a big kid

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Ummmm, what? The heavier kid got stomped lol....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
This post is dumb no offense i dont see how this is a conspiracy...lil twig boy with the strength of a 5yr old girl will always get stomped by a big kid

Please take a look below.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
My brothers and I moved a lot as a kid since my dad was in the army. When we first moved to a new school in Jr High and were riding on the bus one of the kids in a cliche (1 or 2 yrs older than my brother) grabbed my brother's dutch boy hat and threw it to a friend of his...he went to go get it and the other kid threw it back to the one that took it. My brother asked for it back and the guy was holding it behind his back. My brother asked again and tried to grab it to no avail so he floored him right there on the bus (brother is a southpaw). He did not get in trouble from the school for doing it and was never bothered again.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gpena

You reap what you sow for sure. That punk had it coming . I have a seven year old son that I have told to defend himself at all cost. Bullying has always been a serious issue..the question is why do kids bully? because the other kid is different? The sad thing is, the bigger kid that just snapped, will get punished as well

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MelvinTheMad
Am I the only one that noticed what the instigator said, towards the beginning of the video?

Sounded like "Ain't got six of you now, whatchu gonna do?", at least that's what it sounded like.

If that's the case, I'm going to take it to mean that the "pretty boy" and some friends had probably started some trouble with the shorter stout individual, and this incident was intended to be a revenge/embarrassment to the tall guy.

Too bad things didn't go as intended, and the video just makes him look like an ass who gets beat up instead.

You must be mistaken, as when the instigator tried to instigate, he said hit me... the defendent said "No, I'm the one who knows better." And continued to try to walk around him.

This is clear and cut. Even if the defender was talkin big before, he clearly didn't want to fight, and as such -- it should have gone no further.

Kid got what he deserved, don't really know what he was thinking though....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join