It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another bully gets what he has coming in high school locker room.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Dang in the video it looks like the kid has super fast kung fu hands, Classic UFC ground and pound, kid got to the full mount and it was over for that bully. ha!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Not everyone knows or wants to fight but sometimes the only way to get rid of a bully is to stand up for yourself and give him a beating, Good job kid (standing up for yourself) now enjoy your day or week off from school..... you did nothing wrong.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
hahahahahaha
Its funny because he's fat (movie quote)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Originally posted by Skewed
This zero-tolerance crap that the schools have is utter BS.
You can thank liberals and demonkrats for that.

lol...wow...you must be a graduate of clown college, considering how utterly laughable that is. maybe you can join the michele bachmann school of research.

Its best to just ignore posts like that, typically such mindsets are fighting for survival anyhow...and failing

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I know this is a long post but I have many views on this.

I'll start by saying that I'm against violence.. it's just dumb but sometimes, it's the only option that's left.

When I was in 4th grade I got pummeled by a bully, he taunted me just as in those videos and then he told me I had two options, fight or flight. I chose to run but he caught up and got the beating of my life... I was so bruised I could barely see out of my swollen eyes and I was out of school for a week.

Now a few years later, the same bully came up to me and started joking about that fight, started laughing and jokingly said, "you better run" and that's when I kicked him in the balls as hard as I could, kicked him in the knee then started to punch him in the head... people had to rip me off him.

I've come to understand that bullies do this to feel better about themselves because they've got a huge hole to fill. I've gained a fair amount of respect from my community but I've still been in situations where it was either hit or be hit, I mean, there's only so many times you can turn the other cheek. The differences are that I'm not the one looking for a fight and I will know when to stop, which is pretty much when the other guy gives.

I also think that kids should be able to fend for themselves and while I agree that there should be serious consequences to school violence, kids should still learn to be independent and deal with their problems on their own. That being said; the MOST important thing that should be taught in school, day in and day out, is awareness to prevent this from occurring. Insecure kids should learn to vent in some other way, through either arts or martial arts. Topics in regards to tolerance and understanding should be discussed for with honest group conversations, without leaving anyone out every year even throughout high school.

Kids should not ever have to be afraid of expressing the way they feel but we live in a society that breeds competition. This can be seen in school grades which are compensated from star stickers to tuitions, fashion which is compensated with friends, sport elites which are compensated with popularity and it doesn't stop there, it keeps on going until we become ruthless bastards ready to crush each other's skulls just to rush for that sale at best buy or to destroy someone's reputation just to get his job.

Obviously the problem is much more than just pent-up aggression. It's about personal insecurities and competition, society's framework, the only one possible for a capitalistic state to exist. Most communities don't have enough programs that allows kids to express themselves. I've been pushing to get that for years here... as a promoter, I know how much good music can do. If you're pissed off.. jamming will definitely make you feel better. We are the ones that are responsible for the outcome of the kids on our communities, not just the parents or the schools. All of us can do something to help these kids stay away from drugs and violence, all we need to do is show them the way.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You win some; you lose some.

it's the way of life..

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It's basical psychology. Adolescent men fight, it's natural, but our school systems don't allow it and have a zero tolerance law...created by women who think violence isn't the answer. Sure it's not as an adult, but as a child, you are taught certain things and allowed to grow internally by fighting with peers, both mentally and physically.

I find nothing wrong with nature letting it run its course. When I was in school, I was bullied because of my calm and nice demeanor by several upper classmen and by others because of my friendships with their girlfriends...all that changed at the end of my sophmore year. A guy, in the middle of class got up, in the classroom, walked over to me and pushed me out of my chair and started screaming at me. I couldn't take it anymore, my Dad always taught me, "let them swing first, then have at it." but I was too shy to hurt someone. I knew my own strength and knew I;'d hurt someone...so that guy in that classroom got the brunt of it. I beat him with the desk/chair combo he pushed me out of. When I left class, I walked straight to my truck and went home...he was still in class bleeding. The next day, my teacher asked me if I was okay...and I never heard about it again.

After that the bullying stopped, but only to people that knew that guy. I was in a grade of 1,200 students. My junior year was worse. 11 fights in that year. One of which I was prosecuted for public indecency and assault in a public place. My dad knew the D.A. from work, so I ended up getting away with it, scott free, all due to Self Defense. Since then, two of the 11 are good friends of mine now, as adults and know who to call if they need an issue handled.

Violence isn't the answer, but when push come to shove, fists are a much better alternative to knives and guns if that anger and rage is pent up and forced to say quiet for decades on end.

I'm all for kids standing up for themselves. The more kids fight back, the less bullying, and the less fighting will occur period. People just need to get over the thought that kids shouldn't fight and diplomacy can overcome any obstacle...because it can't. Just look at how the US is handling 'diplomacy.'

And again, another point is mixed messages in America. The government can kill for peace, but kids cant stand up for their own peace of mind? Give me a break and stop letting your kids be such pussies. A fight here and there builds character and seperates the men from the boys early on...look at previous generation where fighting was allowed in schools...nothing wrong with them; but our generation has massive school shootings, suicides off the charts, and violence at home and in school much more so than the previous generations.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

lol...wow...you must be a graduate of clown college, considering how utterly laughable that is. maybe you can join the michele bachmann school of research.

Its best to just ignore posts like that, typically such mindsets are fighting for survival anyhow...and failing

yeah, you're right...i have ignored so many in the past few weeks, that i couldn't help it...(word to self)...must practice self-control. what gets me is how right-wingers then come out and say how people on the left act like they are smarter than everyone else....well...yeah!!...when you here crazy crap like that, what do you expect?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

i'm on the left, but i agree with you 100%...this is something like i went through back in the 60's in my high school, same adolescent macho crap. i'm still friends with a "bully" from back then, that later in his adult life told me he didn't expect me to fight back, after i punched him in the face giving him a black eye and a bloody nose. even back then we were both suspended for 3 days. the only thing he beats me at now is his golf score.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

You can think a place that nobody likes for making those rules. California.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Once in school I was jumped by 3, yes 3 other kids. One of them held my arms from behind while another punched me repeatedly in the stomach and face, while the third one watched and cheered. I managed to kick the shin of the guy holding me with my heel and wrench myself free, elbowing him in the jaw in the process. The kid that was punching me I grabbed his arm on his next swing and hurled him away from me - he fell against a window AC unit and cut his cheek. The third kid that was cheering now attacked me, and I just curled into a ball and let him beat on my back until a teacher came and stopped him.

All I did was defend myself, yet I was suspended for "fighting". The principal told me I should have not fought back and instead sought out a teacher. I guess somehow I was supposed to turn to the guy that had my arms locked behind me and say "hey guys, instead of beating the sh*t out of me how about you let me go so I can find a teacher?" Yeah right! I was the victim, but all they could talk about was how the kid that hit the AC unit had to get stitches and the guy I elbowed in the face had a bruise...no concern at all for the bruises on my chest, ribs, and face! It was as if I were the attacker, such BS.

This is the same kind of BS mentality where they find in favor of burglars who fall and hurt themselves while breaking into your house. Utter crap!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

Hell yeah, man! As many others have said, my Dad raised me in the same fashion. I was told to never instigate a fight, or be mean to others, but if a kid was making fun of me or wanting to fight, my dad said to "let 'em have it". I'm happy to hear there are parents like this that still exist.

I remember some kid trying to fight me, it was pretty much like this video in the OP, kid hit me, I hit him back harder, didn't beat him, but just enough "umph!" to make him back down. The school called my dad...I remember going home that day and being scared of what my parents were going to say, I walk in the door and my dad just laughs and says "good job, kid."

I think its essential that kids defend themselves. Seeing 2 kids fight, is kind of sad, sure, but its human nature, but whats REALLY irritating is when its a one-sided fight with 1 kid beating the other, and the other won't fight back

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Ya that is right....blame the liberals. Get a clue and wake up. You have to stick up for yourself and friends but sometimes you have to walk away. You have 2 minute clip here but what if yesterday the big kid was the one that bullied the little kid? Every situation is unique. Sometimes violence happens and I hope the kid that got laid out learned his lesson.
I do blame the liberals. They have worked hard to ruin the nation I love.

Bush, a conservative, without working hard (or working AT ALL) ruined the nation you say you love, now the liberals you say are ruining it are the ones cleaning up the mess

EDIT TO ADD: Just probably not fast enough
edit on 30-3-2011 by Enter Ruin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gpena

In my high school days, when ever I saw a kid gettin picked on. I didn't give a crap who thought what at the time.
I put a stop to it immediatly. It always seemed like it was the less popular kids, who were picking on some poor least popular guy. Little defenseless nerd after P.E. one day, in the shower room. He was unfortunate enough to have his locker right in between these two jackasses that were friends, not to him. Now this kid was totally on his own, if he wasn't with the few nerdy friends he had. Always had a weak spot for someone getting picked on.
And the kids that din't have it so good.
Now my locker was on the opposite side, from the side of the locker row we were on. So I could never see what was going on over there. It was about have way thru the semester, when I came around to thier side one day, looking for some
one I knew. There were those two idiot kids, snap'in their rat tailed towels, at this little kid try'in to get dressed.
So he could get out of the hell, that had been his gym class for prolly half the year. I knew then, why that kids life was nothing but misery. Because of people like the other two. I couldn't believe the difference that came over that kid after that day. He went from a kid who would rarely suit up for P. E. to someone who suited up everyday. And would even get out there and give us his best shot at some football. He seemed a lot happier. Never missed a chance to say hi to me after that, as we were cuttin thru the halls.I always would say hi back. Sometimes I would stop him and ask him how he was do'in. But he knew his place. He was a smart kid.

It was a brutal time growing up even for me.. School shootings are often the result of the way a kids life is made miserable by the other kids. It's very sad that my act of kindness seems like something all to rare.
I didn't hurt the other kids at all. I just told 'em I would. And they knew I meant it.

Take care OP Lifes a bitch and she's com'in in heat again.

Some kids just can't grow up without getting body slammed.

edit on 30-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Like many others on here I was raised to never start a fight but finish it if I had no other choice. Teenage boys are full of hormones and it's no different than when you see adolescent lions/tigers fighting with each other on Nature shows. It's a part of our animal behavior.

I never got bullied in school but when I turned drinking age and started heading out to the bars that's when my fighting career began. I don't know why short guys always pick on tall guys, it never ends well for the short guys. I'm 6' 8" and kind of lanky but I know how to defend myself. I'll do everything I can to avoid a fight but at a certain point that's not going to work and it's time for PLAN B which is give that person a good ass kicking.

An example, I was at the "Beer Store" in a small Ontario town where I went to college waiting in line to get a 12 with a friend of mine. These 3 short guys walk in and are spewing their mouths off. I had no idea it was directed at me as I ignored them, then one of them pushes me into the cash register calling me a "F*$&ing tall faggot"
GOOD ONE!

I just laughed him off and told him to piss off and let it go which I thought he did as him and his friends left the store. I go to leave with my 12 in hand and all 3 are waiting for me outside. The one who mouthed off to me comes running up and tries to kick me but I just stepped back grabbed his foot and hoisted it up so he fell on his back. He gets up and swings and misses, I land a BIG right hander and he's out cold on the ground. Buddy number 2 comes running in from the side and punches me in the ear(that hurts like crazy by the way) so I turn grab his jacket for leverage with my left hand and start pumeling him with my right. I cut him above his eye and bloodied his nose quite badly. He was done, 3rd guy came to his senses and just stood there.

Cops showed up and throw me in cuffs almost breaking my arm in the process as apparently they were friends with these guys(gotta love small towns) and if it weren't for the "Beer Store" employees rushing out saying I only defended myself against these 3 douchebags I would have been charged with assault. The "Beer Store" guys even replaced my broken 12 pack for free and we had good laughs about it for years to come.

Moral of the story....Sometimes you have to kick some ass in life!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

yeah, you're right...i have ignored so many in the past few weeks, that i couldn't help it...(word to self)...must practice self-control. what gets me is how right-wingers then come out and say how people on the left act like they are smarter than everyone else....well...yeah!!...when you here crazy crap like that, what do you expect?

No one believes the left is smarter... just look around, they destroy everything they touch.
Liberals have no common sense, and no amount of Art School, can teach you that....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gpena

I was that kid in school. I was picked on mercilessly until I was 14 years old. I was always a strong kid, but had no desire to prove it to anyone. I was a NICE kid, and I had no desire to hurt anyone. These guys wouldn't have it any other way. Finally I swooped one of them up over my head and slammed him on the pavement as hard as I could. I got pushed one other time and decided I had had enough of that and got into my first knock down drag out fight.

From then on things were drastically different. People were suddenly my friend, and I was allowed to be me. People definitely preferred the nicer side, and once they knew I had another side to show them they all left me alone. The teachers knew it was going on, the principals knew it was going on, and I was left to fend for myself. At least back in those days fighting after school was not a newsworthy event. It is not going to effect anyone's life for the better to be on youtube like that. Crazy world we live in right now.

Peace...

Peace...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bee2010
Is it just me or did the "victim" keep walking into the aggressor? His behavior isn't avoiding like you said. He is aggressive as he walks again and again into the bully.
just because he doesn't push with his hands doesn't mean he isn't fighting or goading the situation on so he has an excuse to hit.

The "victim" in this video is very unlike the Australian victim who tried to walk around the bully in a side on manner.

He was trying to walk to the exit, the only exit he had was around him and he kept trying to walk past him,the bully would get all in his chest then push him. There is no way he could of walked over the bench without being pushed down when stepping over, seen it happens tons of times. Your "Volunrable" plus the bully would of probably got in the Full Mount once the taller kid was on the ground,ending the other way around.

He did what he had to do.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
They've got video cameras all over our streets and obviously this was caught on camera. So where are the people to monitor these cameras and PREVENT this crap? Our so-called "law enforcement" agencies actually profit by focusiing on crime punishment as opposed to prevention, but what are the schools excuses? Hire some out-of-work single parents to sit in an office and watch the monitors, and when something like this happens, GO STOP IT. Jesus when will we get to stop stating the obvious all the time...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I remember when I was in school and if you were bullied and then you decided to fight back against the bully, you were NOT punished. The bully was and then their parents were called.

Kids today are spoiled brats and sorry but if a kid was bullying my child and my child fought back I'd be happy they stood up for themselves. They should not be punished since the schools dont seem to do anything anymore when it comes to bullies.

That kid deserved what he got, maybe next time he will think twice before he bullies another.

Schools would be better if things where like this. Take it from me,whos a Senior in High School.

If I know that the kid I tease can kick my ass without getting in trouble, or worry about being charged with assault, IM GOING TO LEAVE THAT KID ALONE. Almost ALL bullys do what they do because they know their victim will not,and can not react because they will get in trouble big time with the school and cops.

Sure if rules changed today, there would be a outbreak in fights in the beginning, but once everyone realize the consequences for calling people things like "Fat" or the N word, they will stop, or they will have to be put in their place once.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join