It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another bully gets what he has coming in high school locker room.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
That kid definitely had it coming. The original "victim" may have went a little over board, but lets see if anyone else gives him problems. I agree that violence isn't always correct, but apparently it had to come to this.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
reply to post by NadaCambia

That is a good possibility. Here in the states, teachers are mostly liberal demonkrats. Thus we could both be right.

Well personally I don't think the whole PC pacifist garbage is restricted to either side.

If you actually speak to teachers they're not necessarily against it. I'm related to two teachers, my Cousin teaches at a high school, and my auntie is Principal at a school for bad kids(ie those kicked out of all the others). Both are Liberal, but are forever complaining about their lack of control and avenues in punishing children.

I'm telling you this because Teachers, even Principals, have no say. They follow rules, they can be removed at the drop of a hat for going against certain guidelines.

Ultimately it all goes back to Government. And I've seen nothing to suggest Democrats or Republicans, Labour or Tories, are opposed to each other on the issue. Everything I've seen suggests they're both in support of the "walking away and letting teachers deal with it" nonsense. While at the same time, restricting what teachers can do

For me it's always going to come back to privileged politicians and people being absolutely out of touch with the real world. They live in a bubble and don't understand that Pacifism is unworkable. Teachers have no control so blaming them is unreasonable.

If you actually look at these sort of things without bias you'll find that the majority liberals, like the majority non liberals, support the actions of Corey Tha Punisher.

There's plenty Liberals on here. How many are condemning the kid for fighting back? Forget Republican - Democrats, it's citizens Vs Government on this issue, clearly.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by rcanem

In the case of the kid in Australia (the one that was posted on YT) it was the smaller kid was who, ironically, was the bully (showing off in front of his friends no doubt)....but usually it is the bigger kid who has the size advantage who is the bully. And it would make for better video entertainment if the smaller kid took down the bigger guy.

Depends where you are. Little fellas are always running around starting fights. Inferiority complex. Usually the fat kids in most countries who are bullied. America seems to be the exception where fat people aren't the butt of the jokes and they actually do the bullying.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This also reminds me of a time when we were in 5th grade. Me and another friend kept getting bullied by a kid a grade older than us. Finally one day my friend had enough, & just threw one haymaker that connected with kids left eye. I know I took off running, falling down the ramp. But I think that was the last of that.

I was also bullied (mainly in football practice) until my sophmore year. It all stopped once I hit a growth spurt & the gym. I was 6'2" 200lbs so at that point they decided to stop picking on me since I was bigger than them, lol. The guy later on apologized for being a douche.

Another time, jeez, I was the bully. It was like 5th or 6th grade & finally this kid just decked me in the face. It was a good shot. Pretty sure that was the end to that, lol. So I guess I've played both roles at one time.
edit on 30-3-2011 by pacofunk64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Cornered? It's clear that this kid had ample opportunity to walk away from the situation; yet, he chose to remain engaged with the "bully". It looks like there was some trash talk going on from both individuals in the video. I wouldn't be surprised if it is later revealed that this entire confrontation was staged.

And if he walked away what would have happened? He still has to go to school the next morning. He doesn't exactly look fit enough to outrun them if he tried to flee, does he?

Lol at walking away if someone assaults you. When was the last time you left the house? In todays climate you'd be beaten and robbed every day at school with that attitude, and I'm telling you the teachers could do nothing.

There's no alternative. You either get beat up every other day, or you give someone a taste and they leave you alone. Only cowards are bullied. Bullies target the weak.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64
This also reminds me of a time when we were in 5th grade. Me and another friend kept getting bullied by a kid a grade older than us. Finally one day my friend had enough, & just threw one haymaker that connected with kids left eye. I know I took off running, falling down the ramp. But I think that was the last of that.

I was also bullied (mainly in football practice) until my sophmore year. It all stopped once I hit a growth spurt & the gym. I was 6'2" 200lbs so at that point they decided to stop picking on me since I was bigger than them, lol. The guy later on apologized for being a douche.
edit on 30-3-2011 by pacofunk64 because: (no reason given)

Works completely differently over here. You'd be targetted for your size, or reputation(if you beat up a bully known for being handy with fists for example). People want to see how they go against a 6'2 200lb guy, you'd be a good prize for a bully.

I got into more trouble after beating up a bully than I ever did before. Because people tag you as being tough afterwards and all the d/ckheads want to see how they measure up

Different climate for this generation. If you aren't in with a crowd who are willing to throw down, you're gonna ultimately get hurt. A bully will just come back with another 30 more and jump you. And if you and they live near school you're maybe liable to get stabbed, depending on the area.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
If it is anything like it is here, the sad part is, the kid will also get punished for defending himself.

This zero-tolerance crap that the schools have is utter BS.

I agree. That f-in punk got exactly what he deserved. I will always have my boy defend himself, no matter the cost. His mental wellbeing is more important to me than some "take it and like it," rule meant to keep kids from daring top ever stand up for themselves. The worst part is if the victim would have gotten away, he would have been told that no one was hurt and to avoid the situation. Since he put a stop to it, now it is a problem. When zero tolerance takes precidence over common sense we are all in trouble, my friend.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by peter vlar
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

You shouldn't group all liberals together. It's not like we wear special helmets that tell us how to think or act. In fact I think you'd be surprised how many of us have served in the military, have big gun collections and teach our kids to stand up for themselves.

sorry, but I think you described a conservative democrat, which is quite far from a liberal. But I hate labels anyway. Whomever is responsible for the zero tolerance policy is a true to life idiot. These are people who are afraid to think for themselves so they look to put every offence into a big box and hope it goes away. Sadly, they are only bringing the realization that if the rules are that easy to manage, then we could just hire the janitor to be principal and save loads of money. After all, no degree of schooling is necessary to read the punishment if it's always the same.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

When zero tolerance takes precidence over common sense we are all in trouble, my friend.

Zero Tolerance has become quite disfunctional and like stupid laws on the books for society in general it begets disrespect for the law (the opposite of it's intent). There are countless examples: kids getting expelled for bringing a toy gun on school grounds over the weekend, a girl suspended for having Midol in her purse or the Eagle scout who was turned in and charged with a crime for having a boy scout pocket knife in the trunk of his car in the school parking lot (an exemplary boy scout not a gang banger). Disgusting.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesustoked

Oh yeah baby......He got what he deserved! Looks like someone watches alot of UFC! The way he mounted him and he couldnt move. I know now he scarred that BULLY for life......GOOD imagine all the people he has ruined for life!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Ya that is right....blame the liberals. Get a clue and wake up. You have to stick up for yourself and friends but sometimes you have to walk away. You have 2 minute clip here but what if yesterday the big kid was the one that bullied the little kid? Every situation is unique. Sometimes violence happens and I hope the kid that got laid out learned his lesson.

Wait, I'm confused. First you said, "...what if yesterday the big kid was the one that bullied the little kid?", then you said, "Every situation is unique". Which is it, sport?

Yes, the liberal mentality of state-run school systems and liberal teachers have created a passive-aggressive environment. Kids get their feewings hewt if their paper is corrected in red ink. Teachers aren't allowed to dole out any kind of discipline. We have kids graduating who can't read or write because some feel-good liberals decided it was easier to just graduate them. We teach our kids about homosexual lifestyle in elementary school but we don't bother teaching them to read, write, respect authority and be accountable. There's no arguing that teachers at state-run schools are overwhelmingly liberal.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The don't retaliate rubbish is annoying, if you stand and and take the beating with some cocky loud mouth increasing his ego and impressing his numskull dumbass friends then what good is that gonna do? You just make them feel more powerful. The kids fights back and rightly so put him in his place. I'm sure he won't be picking on anyone again and i'm sure the other kid won't be picked on again.

Simple really.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
He's a lover not a fighter, but he's also a fighter so don't get any ideas

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Zero Tolerance is crud in these situations.

Everyone has a right to defend themselves.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'm glad some of these bullied kids are growing a set and fighting back, it's far better than the trend of them killing themselves, and this way it may even give them a little confidence.

I hate when teachers say "just ignore it" it doesn't work, and it isn't for lack of trying. I've seen too many times where a kid legitimately tries to ignore it, and the bullies just keep up, getting more vulgar, and more often until it just can't be ignored. I also don't buy into the whole tell a teacher, I'm all for it if the teacher genuinely doesn't know, but I've also seen, far too often, where the teacher ignores the behavior as well, that the kids will sort it among themselves. Guess what, the kids are resolving it themselves, pick on one too many times and you just might get your ass kicked, sounds like a lesson learned to me.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This reminds me back to my Jr.High days. There was an older neighborhood kid, Trevor..he was a pretty big kid and basically the neighborhood bully.
Now my brother was not the usual bully-pick and never had a problem standing up for himself and was basically friends with about everyone..but for some reason Trevor decided to make him his Target.
We were raised by a single mom who always encouraged us not to fight, but also not to let someone walk all over us.
So for weeks, Trevor would hit my brother and then run off, or push him when he would get off the bus..just kept doing it and doing it.
Finally, one afternoon, the schoolbus stopped, the kids got off..and Trevor pushes him...andddddd...my brother snapped. It looked a lot like this video..he just basically beat him into the ground and didn't stop punching until he realized his hand really hurt. He finally got up and left the bully in a huddled crying mess and we had to take him to the ER with a sprained wrist and hand.
Not only did he make it known he was not to be bullied, but he also changed Trevor's life, too. Trevor did not bully anyone else again that we heard of..and actually ended up being an EMT and doing some good things in his life..funny thing what happens when you finally put them in their place!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gpena

Good job for the kid, I think bullies deserve what they get. And I hope the kid goes unpunished as he obviously tried to get away for almost 2 minutes but could not. Survival instinct kicked in and he in turn kicked some ass.

Hmmm interesting thought. Do you think the Wall Street or the Bankers are bullies? And if so, how long do we try to back away for until we snap?

Khar

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
I'm glad some of these bullied kids are growing a set and fighting back, it's far better than the trend of them killing themselves, and this way it may even give them a little confidence.

Totally agree..how devastatingly awful for the kids that take their own lives, and the families left behind wondering. I would rather my child get suspended for fighting back and finally beating a bully to a pulp, then discover their lifeless body hanging in a closet and a diary full of horror stories.. *shudder*..so heartbreaking.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Looks like that little kid got what he deserved...however, the big kid should have given a few well placed kicks while the little jerk was down...then a good face pounding on that other kid that became confrontational.

Problem is, fat kids do need something to make themselves consider doing a bit of cardio...but nobody responds to negativity...not that those bullys were being bullys out of concern mind you...but ya, its best to try and get fat kids involved in something positive..sports, or hell, even weightlifting/jogging..something...

anyhow, such is life...bullys will be bullys, and kids will snap and unleash hell on bullys eventually...teach your kids that when you bully someone, you are setting yourself up for a serious arse whoopin later on and the only result will be you being laughed at..not because you got beat up by someone you used to bully, but rather because you so richly deserved it.

loved how that kid was hobbling around after..hard to look badass when you can't walk straight

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

This zero-tolerance crap that the schools have is utter BS.
You can thank liberals and demonkrats for that.

lol...wow...you must be a graduate of clown college, considering how utterly laughable that is. maybe you can join the michele bachmann school of research.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join