It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another bully gets what he has coming in high school locker room.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Am I the only one that noticed what the instigator said, towards the beginning of the video?

Sounded like "Ain't got six of you now, whatchu gonna do?", at least that's what it sounded like.

If that's the case, I'm going to take it to mean that the "pretty boy" and some friends had probably started some trouble with the shorter stout individual, and this incident was intended to be a revenge/embarrassment to the tall guy.

Too bad things didn't go as intended, and the video just makes him look like an ass who gets beat up instead.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Small man Syndrome.

Ive seen this sort of thing before.

Small men hitting the Gym to make up for there shortness thinking there rock hard.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I had a similar incident happen in middle school. This kid wanted to fight me and followed me home daily taunting me. Finally, I had enough and let loose choking the crap out of him until a bystander came to the rescue. Kids NEED top be taught to fight back ESPECIALLY if it is an ongoing problem.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I have no intention of being politically correct with these situations.

To all these bullies getting beat up: If you can't defend yourself, don't go around running your mouth.

To all the kids getting bullied: Chances are the kid(s) bullying you are not as "bad" as they (or you) think. Stand up for yourselves, damnit! I would never condone starting fights. In cases like this, however, I FULLY commend this young man for more than likely changing his aggressor's future behavior.

If every bully had their "yams buttered" like that, I can imagine their numbers would dwindle. I know there are a lot of people who think violence is wrong. I also know there are a lot of people who would benefit from something like this.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
This looks like dis-proportional force by the "victim". He should be expelled from school, assault charges need to be file, and he needs to be sentenced to 10-12 years in prison.

Sorry, I think the principal of our children's school just took over my keyboard....

Star for you, sir.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gpena

l.............m............a...........f.
thats what his bullying as gets.OMG.>>toooo funny.
absulutly a star

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Originally posted by Skewed
This zero-tolerance crap that the schools have is utter BS.

You can thank liberals and demonkrats for that.

As I have always told my kids, always defend yourself and do not back down. Do not worry about getting into trouble at school, because at the end of the day, it is me you have to worry about, not the school. My rule is, finish it, but do not start it. Then let me deal with the school.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

edit on 29-3-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Originally posted by KoolerKing
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Ya that is right....blame the liberals. Get a clue and wake up. You have to stick up for yourself and friends but sometimes you have to walk away. You have 2 minute clip here but what if yesterday the big kid was the one that bullied the little kid? Every situation is unique. Sometimes violence happens and I hope the kid that got laid out learned his lesson.
I do blame the liberals. They have worked hard to ruin the nation I love.

So you blame peoples political preference for the fact that there are bullies? Surely you know that bullies have been around long before any form of government existed right? If not, then you are really ignorant as far as that goes. Bullies do not exist because some people are liberals.

As the previous poster said to you. Get a clue. Bullies come in all shapes, sizes, genders, races,religions, and political persuasions.....

That said, good for this kid. He handled this bully perfectly. I have said it before and I will say it again. Walk away... It is a smart thing to do... But there are some occasions ( Like this one) in which you cannot and can only fight....

edit on 29-3-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I did not interpret it as the liberals creating bullies, but the liberals not allowing the bullied to fight back and to turn the other cheek. Again, the word violence gets thrown around too much. A couple of kids fighting does not really constitute violence in my book, in some aspects and degrees it is a natural tendency that sometimes does get out of control. Not really much difference than any other animal fighting to defend its territory, right or wrong, I see it as a similar scenario.

Sometimes stepping behind the woodshed is the best way to solve a conflict.

edit on 29-3-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Wow, could you have been further away from my point? The answer is NO. I blame liberals for the wussification of American boys and men. Punishing someone for self defense? Would neocons support that? Get real. Liberals, feminists, and demonkrats. They push that agenda.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

You shouldn't group all liberals together. It's not like we wear special helmets that tell us how to think or act. In fact I think you'd be surprised how many of us have served in the military, have big gun collections and teach our kids to stand up for themselves.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I have told my children to defend themselves. Do not be the aggressor, and do not go overboard in defense.

I have also told the school administration that if my child is punished for self defense, I will be seeing the district in court.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
I have told my children to defend themselves. Do not be the aggressor, and do not go overboard in defense.

I have also told the school administration that if my child is punished for self defense, I will be seeing the district in court.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Hear, hear! Precisely what I've done. Should my children be punished for defending themselves, the school knows they will see me in court.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Nice work on the defenders part.

But I think a pile driver may have been over kill. lol

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Good.
Little twerp deserved it.
Deserved a bit more imho. lol
Extra boot to the face would have been a nice addition.

I hate violence, honestly..
but people like this... need their asses handed to them.

Good job little man!
That kid was a bitch.

Like my brother always told me....
"Everyone's a tough guy til you punch'em in the face" lol

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

Pile driver? All I saw was a botched hip-toss attempt.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

this is exactly how i was raised. my mom taught all three of us (all girls) that if anyone starts "mess" with you and won't stop even after you try to walk away, you wouldn't get in trouble by her if we "finished it". hell, when i beat up my bully, even the principal was happy for me.

i was talking to mom the other day about this:

- when she had her "big bully fight" in school, she was taken to the hospital and her parents only found out because of the black eye. grandpa put a steak on her eye and a pat on the back for finishing it.

- when my sisters and i fought, we got a call home, but it was expected for the parents to take care of things accordingly. we got a pat on the back for finishing it and a reminder that we shouldn't fight if we didn't have to.

now my niece fights her bully and they are asked if they want to press charges on each other. my niece and the bully both get placed in the same school for "problem girls" and are given probation.

ah progress...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

Unless you've determined that you've had all you're going to take. I've had physical anomalies that subjected me to that type of behavior at a similar age. I didn't have the means to properly deal with it then nor the parents with the fortitude/coin to see said anomalies properly dealt with. Therefore, such activities transpired over a number of years until I was capable of turning the tides.

I've spent quite a bit of time in the gym, had corrective surgery, as well as years of martial arts training. I never strike first...NEVER. But...when I do strike it's done so that the opposition rarely wishes to continue the engagement. Then again that breathing problem they have may have something to do with that...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Is it just me or did the "victim" keep walking into the aggressor? His behavior isn't avoiding like you said. He is aggressive as he walks again and again into the bully.
just because he doesn't push with his hands doesn't mean he isn't fighting or goading the situation on so he has an excuse to hit.

The "victim" in this video is very unlike the Australian victim who tried to walk around the bully in a side on manner.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join