It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another bully gets what he has coming in high school locker room.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The best way to deal with a bully is to confront them and fight force with force (sorry pacificsts but turning the other cheek will only get it slapped as well and encourage further bullying). When I was a 9th grade discus thrower one of the upper classmen on the T&F team, a big shot putter, used to pick on me. He used to call me "Pampers" and push me and one day after practice he picked a fight just off school grounds. I had no choice but to fight back. I dont remember how it happened but we are on the ground within 10 seconds and I ended up on top of him and pummeled his face with my fists. He never bothered me again after that and actually became friendly like I gained his respect (it was almost like an initiation but there was no club - just a clubbing til I ended it). Moral of the story: when bullied - have the courage to defend yourself when you have little or no choice and use that inner strength to prevail.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Zangief Wins!

Sorry for the one liner...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
i would have to say the pecking order has definately changed, and with any sense the bully will leave that kid alone before he gets his backside handed to him again.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rcanem

In the case of the kid in Australia (the one that was posted on YT) it was the smaller kid was who, ironically, was the bully (showing off in front of his friends no doubt)....but usually it is the bigger kid who has the size advantage who is the bully. And it would make for better video entertainment if the smaller kid took down the bigger guy.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Cornered? It's clear that this kid had ample opportunity to walk away from the situation; yet, he chose to remain engaged with the "bully". It looks like there was some trash talk going on from both individuals in the video. I wouldn't be surprised if it is later revealed that this entire confrontation was staged.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I think this is fake, there is no recoil of the head when the guy on top is laying into him.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
I think this is fake, there is no recoil of the head when the guy on top is laying into him.

I agree. It is clear that not one single punch landed. This is an awful WWE reenactment.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This makes me so happy

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

Anything filmed has to be suspected as being staged....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I say fair play to the fat kid, he finally relised that he was bigger than that skinny little runt punching him.

When I first moved to where I live now I was bullied in school for about three weeks, everyday this kid called Ricky and his little cronies would corner me and beat me up. One day in the science lab Ricky whipped me across the back with a plug cable, it really, really hurt. I screamed out in pain but the teacher just told me to keep it down.

About 15 minutes later Ricky and his mates were sitting across the table laughing at me, they were planning something or atleast I thought they were. I flew into a rage, picked up the wooden stool I was sitting on and smashed it extremely hard into Ricky's face. The stool broke into many pieces. Everyone was stunned, Ricky was on the floor crying like a little girl.

I was subsequently suspended from school for 24 days, I didn't get grounded as my father deemd my actions as justified (he used to be a boxer in the army). When I went back to school Ricky and his cornies didn't even look at me again let alone bully me.

Morale of this story: Sometimes violence is the only option!

ALS

edit on 30-3-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Here, here!!
Cheers!!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by StarbucksCaramelfrappucci

Haha thats pretty cool!!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I think we should take a second look.
that small boy looks like a victim that had enough. he is like 70 pounds, and looks like a victim to me.
that big boy looks like a bully... Maybe the small guy just got tierd and decided to get even. or at least try to get even.
point is we just can not look at a video and understand every thing that went down.
Still i am shure that they will have a new found respect, might even become friends...
When i was young some of my best friends were first my enemy until we had a fight, it's all about respect.
one way or the other respect will have bein gained from both. they are only kids after all.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
that was a prety sweet body slam the fat kid did in the first video.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I went to a pretty rough primary school... had I fought back I'm fairly sure I wouldn't have seen my 10th birthday.
edit on 30/3/2011 by Recouper because: Fixed typo.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by StarbucksCaramelfrappucci

i dont think that the lioness was hungry,,,,,just curious.
Lucky piggy (warthog).

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I think it was best stated by one of the finest pieces of modern-day cinema from the 1980's...

The time has come for "Revenge of the Nerds"!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Give me a break on the us Vs democrat crap.....my wife is a liberal as they come, but she would beat the living snot out of anyone, anywhere and anytime time who tried to bully her or our kids. She and I are polar opposites on polictical issues, but this is one area where we are in total agreement. Our kids have free reign to defend themselves at school, in the park or where ever they may be.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Lol, the 1st Revenge of the Nerds is one of my all time favorite movies. Just a classic. I think my favorite line is by Booger..."We've got bush, we've got bush."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join