It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Army kills Afghans who were speeding on bike!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
www.liveleak.com...

Thats the worst warcrime I had ever seen. Killing a couple of innocent Afghans who were speeding on a bike. Obama will tried by war crimes for this.

I lay it at the feet of Cheney and Bush, although Obama is also culpable.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Did they try Bush?? NO

don't panic 2012 ya'll have a new president to bitch n moan about

hmmm Native Afghans (Insurgents) fighting the devils army .....

If a US Soldier knocks on your door .... RUN because they will torture then kill you all in the name of satan who they decieve the world by calling him god ... # america ... seriously
edit on 29-3-2011 by Burgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You do know that for every civilian death the US is to pay $25,000. The people who get the $25,000 are US allies, much like how NATO operations is American ran because NATO is ran by the US.... The US now get's paid for Afgan or Iraqi civilian deaths.This kind of stuff pisses me off. Such crap as Obama saying NATO will take over operations in Libya, yet NATO is US Military to begin with....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Originally posted by pshea38
I hate america and what it deceivingly stands for.
I do not include all the honest and decent americans.
If they came into my country illegally and murdered my
countrymen, women and children, i would fight for all
i was worth against them.
Remember this is all down to the 9/11 con/hoax they pulled
on their countrymen and the world.
All governments know of this deception.
All governments are controlled by the same individuals/groups.
They are destroying the world.
May the guilty get their dues, in this life or the next.

Hate is such a strong word. What country do you live in again. I feel this is a thread for american bashing. Where are you from? You are no better than anybody else. It is obviuos that you think you are.

By the way, what country are in again? But for some reason I think you are going to hit and runb on this one.

I agree that hate is such a strong word but there are strong emotions involved
when you consider the misery america (or more accurately the dark forces behind the
hijacking of the american ideal) have histosically reaped upon the innocent.
I am from ireland. I have never murdered anybody in cold blood. I will leave it up
to a higher power to judge me.
No hit and run here.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Analyze76

New doctrine is that you shoot until they go down.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Burgo

I've seen neither satan or god on the battlefield.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wheelz1971

Actually, we've all been hoping for a war in a modernized country with hotel service and shopping malls.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
reply to post by pshea38

You know what makes me giggle when I read posts like yours? It’s the whole “If someone invaded my country and killed my people, I would fight them too”. If that viewpoint is widespread and universal in its application, why the hell don’t they fight the Taliban according to your logic? Many of the Taliban fighters are Pakistani, most are Pashtun but not all and many even come from places like Egypt, the UK, Kuwait, Yemen and so forth.

You giggle away. Their history is steeped in conflict and they have always resisted
foreign intrusions. It is very indicative of how they have come to view the americans, that
they side with an obviously detrimental regime over their righteous deliverers and purveyors
of 'truth, justice, democracy and the american way'. They are maybe not as blind, dumb
and misguided as some truly misguided individuals would have us see them.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
S&F, What that stuff from I have heard from people coming back is that is target practice. they walk over toss a gun or two. snap a few pictures and move on. go to some of the veteran events and listen to their stories.
I dont know, when they get together its like fun. and we are talking about human life - and laws - and right to life stuff. I guess you got kill "enemy" to justify the war. I remember reading here something about only 100 Al Cia was in Afganistan... ? why we there.... oh, the opium... hang on, isnt that stuff illegal>? yea, but we going to need a trillion doses of pain killer. oh, ok then.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
You giggle away. Their history is steeped in conflict and they have always resisted
foreign intrusions. It is very indicative of how they have come to view the americans, that
they side with an obviously detrimental regime over their righteous deliverers and purveyors
of 'truth, justice, democracy and the american way'. They are maybe not as blind, dumb
and misguided as some truly misguided individuals would have us see them.

Yes, the have always resisted "foreign intrusions", very poorly I might add as they had been conquered by the Greeks, Persians, Mongols, Indian Raj's and the British. I know you have some wet dream fantasy of average Afgan’s strapping on Guy Fawkes masks and taking on the US and NATO’ troops, but nearly all the combatants have come and will continue to come from the Pakistani border. The vast majority are not Afghans. Afghans want nothing more than a return to normalcy and dont identify with the Taliban but because brutality is the norm, not the exception with the Taliban,

How many Taliban would shield an Afghan civie from fire?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Sadly it is what it is people, and commenting on this won't change a thing.
Remember you are only watching a video there must be a reason why they did that, and notice how instead of going straight the driver turns toward the soldiers!
IT'S WAR PEOPLE THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN
kill or be killed! would you have taken a chance if you were there?

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT WHY DON'T YOU GET OFF YOUR BUTT JOIN THE ARMY AND GO OVER THERE AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 29-3-2011 by StarbucksCaramelfrappucci because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

yeah it wasn't. Sorry but when you are always getting shot at and people are always trying to kill you, you just react. These guys came to close to them at a high speed, it's only natural to feel threatened and open fire.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

OMG! The 2 riders sped right at them!!!!!!!!! I would have shot too!!!! Geeze, do you know how many people over there run at them and blow themselves up? Had that driver stopped as soon as he saw them instead of racing right at one of them they both would still a alive!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

In Afghanistan, you have locals that pretend to be friendly and are actually taliban. What's worse is that you have Afghan soldiers and police that do the same. In my opinion the worst of all were the ASG (private Afghan Security Forces). Nam probably was worse, if for no other reason than it was in a jungle.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Consider also that we do not know the context of this event. For them to be filming it before it happened, they obviously knew they were coming and were waiting to ambush them.

So if they knew they were coming, it's possible these guys on the bike had previously been seen attacking or doing who knows what, and soldiers radioed ahead to these guys to stop them.

Or, they could just waste batteries filming an empty road just in case someone comes along so they can film themselves killing random people...

As it has been pointed out, these guys were wearing non-civilian attire and were seemingly armed as well. That combined with the ambush seems to indicate that this was an intentional shooting to stop known terrorists/killers/whatever and not just some random gunning down of innocent civilians.

Not saying that either of those scenarios are what happened, just pointing out that we do not know the context of this event, so passing judgement based upon what we think we know, or what we choose to believe, is just using it as an excuse to get pissed off, which seems like a waste of time to me.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Blazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I love how all of you cowards sit behind ur computer screen and criticize situations that you have not been through.

I love how all you fat #s who could never make it past basic let alone cant even walk out side to check the mail because your to busy sleeping or eating talk trash on people who are fighting for good.

If you guys have a problem with the world today, join the military, join the national guards or navy, you can help by not going into combat zones or having to fight.

You idiots are cowards and have no heart, the scariest situation you probably experienced in your sad existence was probably a haunted house that your real life friends had to talk you into going for an hour to drag you out of your houses.

If you haven't been through anything like this, or don't have the motivation to go do something good then please hush up about these types of things cause you are not knowledgeable enough to make a comment, and your comments are ignorant.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Soooooooo , when the pictures will be online ?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutedwar
I love how all of you cowards sit behind ur computer screen and criticize situations that you have not been through.

I love how all you fat #s who could never make it past basic let alone cant even walk out side to check the mail because your to busy sleeping or eating talk trash on people who are fighting for good.

If you guys have a problem with the world today, join the military, join the national guards or navy, you can help by not going into combat zones or having to fight.

You idiots are cowards and have no heart, the scariest situation you probably experienced in your sad existence was probably a haunted house that your real life friends had to talk you into going for an hour to drag you out of your houses.

If you haven't been through anything like this, or don't have the motivation to go do something good then please hush up about these types of things cause you are not knowledgeable enough to make a comment, and your comments are ignorant.

No.
You go to the army,
and die please.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The context of this event is irrelevant.

US/UK/NATO soldiers shouldn't even be there.

They were sent on a lie, that makes every 'kill' wrong.

Do I blame the soldiers? No. They are doing what they need to do to get back home.

I blame the ass hats that sent them there.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Did you guys hear it i hear it all the time on videos...check out my kill, let me see my kill its all a game to them there nothing but a bunch of murderers

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join