U.S. Army kills Afghans who were speeding on bike!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

Forgiveness for taking the opposition out before they got one of those soldiers, or myself when I was in Iraq? I don't want their forgiveness, and im sure I speak for most other soldiers.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Quite true. The Afghans were there first. It is their country and their neighborhoods which makes us intruders. I wont go so far as to say invaders since we are "supposed" to be there to protect them and us back home from the Taliban. But wait! I thought it was Al Quaeda who attacked us and the Taliban were the ones who just blew up statues carved into mountains and whipped women for showing to much skin or wanting to be educated. Funny how we are worried about that but we didnt give a hoot when there was genocide taking place in Rwanda.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

The camera was filming, anticipating the set-up.
where was the 'duck and cover' ?
instead they have the film rolling. Not much different from
the previous 'trophy videos'
This is not PlayStation, Hollywood, these are families being
traumatized and with coldblooded murder.
Condoning murder , killing kids is NOT bringing peace to
the people. Blood is on the hands of all those that have made
excuses for murder. If you truly support your troops you would
bring them home.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
We the USA have totally turned into NAZIs this proves it,I say take these soldiers and carve there balls out and then cut away there eyes and leave them on the side of a road somewhere to fend for themselves..Make them suffer for all its worth.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by larrydavid

Ever been in a wartime scenario for an extended amount of time like 18 months or more? Ever had every single Arab person trying to bomb you and , kill you? Ever seen your buddies go home in body bags? Whether you believe in the war or not it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter to the soldiers, either, they are there to do a job, there job involves killing. Being in a place like that changes you, forever, you get cold, not caring about the life of anyones but yours and your buddies. All others can die, because they want you dead. Until you have been in a situation of every moment of the day your life is a t risk then you do not have any ground to stand on. Whether it right or wrong what they did, does not matter, they are there because the US as a nation sent them to do a job, and we are letting them come back as half the person they were, it is Vietnam all over again. They will kill until people stop trying to kill them with their bombs and bullets.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
These wars are not at the least a war crime on the american military, which is being used for all kinds of criminal and obvious stupid #. How could the american military go into afghanistan and slurr the NATO with it? Who ever won a war in Afghanistan, exept the Afghanis? If you want to win a war there, you have to murder the whole population and those of the surrounding countrys too. NATO and American military will get their asses kicked in Afghanistan. Then they will pretend to leave "victorious" and let the country in the hands of those they came to fight in the first place. Make space near the vietnam memorial, because you'll soon need another one: "The stupid wars memorial".

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Terrible..

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Helmet Camera. Always on.

In the full video at 2:23 you can see the person with the helmet camera, using an actual hand-held camera.
edit on 30-3-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

You also get a clearer look at the military equipment these two Taliban wear using/wearing, including the AK-47 and the Chest Rig that I pointed out in page 2 of this thread (though many seem to ignore)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If you are going to shoot people on the road then at least have the decency to set up a road block and if the motorist fails to stop or slow down then you can engage him. The fact (that other;s pointed out) that the camera was running (something that I doubt happens continuously on patrol) supports the hypothesis that this may have been a staged killing......surely they could hear the motorcycle approach from a distance (time to turn on the camera and the "safeties" off the M4s and perhaps say "let's waste some afghans and post it on the internet!" hmmmm, wondering--- former soldiers from recent tours weigh in).

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
They clearly have magazine holders on their bodies. Why would a civilian need magazine holders? Because they aren't civilians, they are terrorist. I hope we kill every last one of them. I really can't stand this forum anymore because of threads like this.
edit on 30-3-2011 by Ali3nAlly because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ali3nAlly
Because they aren't civilians, they are terrorist. I hope we kill every last one of them. I really can't stand this forum anymore because of threads like this.
edit on 30-3-2011 by Ali3nAlly because: (no reason given)

Exactly like american soldiers. And dont forget this: what you are wishing above, most of the world wish today for american soldiers. Enjoy your last decade in bullying the world.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

People seem to forget that we were the "terrorists" in the Revolutionary War against the British Crown. Terrorism should refer to the tactics used not the enemy per se. Someone has done a good PR job here.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

American soldiers are terrorists in the exactly tactical sense: they are terrorizing people thousands mile away with their big machines and small penises, they are killing women and children coming from thousands of kilometers, and for what: just in order to maximise their profit.
No sorry, american soldiers are idiot puppets, who think themselves as a soldier but act like terrorist.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

Yeah, I'm a little mystified by all this chatter too, the two killed men were wearing magazine holders(btw mag holders are something you wear on your chest designed to hold large caliber magazine clips, usually AK47), and if you listen to the commentary, it appears they had been spotted before this whole bloody situation occurred. Looks like they just happened to run into the military guys as they were leaving where ever they had just been spotted beforehand.

Look, I understand, after reading the Rolling Stone article these couple of guys definitely seem like they're venturing into the land of zombies...But we have seen this before, it's in all our classic movies, Vietnam created many zombie soldiers. This is what happens when you stay in a war for a decade, that less and less people support, the guys on the ground don't stand a chance doing quadruple tours.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Seems like we got another influx of anti American nubes to help with the star and flag fests. I'm guessing of course that the insults hurled towards our troops and Americans in general are coming from 12yo's skipping school, of people with self esteem issues living in their mommies basements......grow up and realize the world isn't a perfect place. It's reall easy to be judgemental when the biggest risk you've ever taken is whether to play WOW or D&D.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Seems like we got another influx of anti American nubes to help with the star and flag fests. I'm guessing of course that the insults hurled towards our troops and Americans in general are coming from 12yo's skipping school, of people with self esteem issues living in their mommies basements......grow up and realize the world isn't a perfect place. It's reall easy to be judgemental when the biggest risk you've ever taken is whether to play WOW or D&D.

There is not anymore like "anti americanism". Every world citizen with IQ higher than 50 knows and wants that american bullying must and will stop soon. After that, good Americans must think themselves how a new governement and life style will they build.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

In many cases you are correct (not sure about the "measurements" tho except metaphorically). It seems that terror tactics are part of the psops but that isnt the way to win the hearts and minds of the people even if it does facilitate the military objective in the short run. How many innocent civilians were killed in Iraq to protect the iraqi people from their terrible dictator? Last I heard it was about a million....not a very effecient way to bring about regime change,,,,,

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

Maybe they should say if you wear a vest capable of carrying an ammo magazine then you will be shot on sight as if you were caught firing on us troops. No judge- no jury-- these are the rules of engagement. No wonder they hate us and more and more of them sign up to fight for the Taliban. War is hell but there is no warrior code of bushido to make it more human.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

As an American, I take pride in bullying you.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ali3nAlly

C'mon, Kobe.....bullying is supposed to be a "means to an end" not an "end in itself"........

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join