It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is not letting up! Will Obama respond??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

msgboard.snopes.com...

What more does he need to do? You guys act like he refuses to show the damn thing, when in fact he already presented it, years ago, and you still have the primates rattling the bars and flinging poo.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I don't get it either...it has been available online for the past three years and countless people have come forward verifying the authenticity of it, including the pediatrician and governor.

What do these people want? Obama to personally fly to wherever their hovel is in Air Force 1 and knock on the door with an autographed copy???

Its comical...sheep to the slaughter...
edit on 28-3-2011 by Tiste because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiste
countless people have come forward verifying the authenticity of it, including the pediatrician and governor.

I must have missed that one. When did a pediatrician come forward?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Simon_Boudreaux

Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the state health department.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiste

And this was Obama's Delivery doctor?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The delivering doctor passed away a few years ago.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Tiste because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiste

Well then how would this Dr. Fukino know anything? I know it sounds like I'm being hardheaded but I'm not. I've never heard of a pediatrician coming forward. The governor yes, pediatrician, no

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
trump is broke tool. the only reason he's running for office is so he can pocket the campaign contributions and launder profits.

ask trump to produce tax records. that'll shut that guy up.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

He has personally seen the birth certificate and verified it. You can see a copy for yourself, it is on lots of sites like snopes. It really isn't a big deal and as far as I am concerned, Trump is embarrassing himself although it is surely political motivation and pandering to the "birthers" amongst the right.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiste

I saw the COLB when it was first posted, just never heard of the Fukino person. Thank you for the info .

edit on 28-3-2011 by Simon_Boudreaux because: Because sometimes I can't spell.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

michaelpatrickleahy.blogspot.com...

A link to his official statement testifying to personally viewing the original certificate of birth for Obama.

Originally posted by Tiste
Trump is embarrassing himself although it is surely political motivation and pandering to the "birthers" amongst the right.

Trump is remarkably good at one thing. Promoting Donald Trump, and there is no level he is averse to sinking to in order to promote Donald Trump.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

You know, I don't understand this hoopla over a birth certificate.

There are plenty of other reasons to call out Obama.

We could call him out on his failure to end the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. We could call him out on his failure to shut down Gitmo. We could call him out on his support of the auto industry and banking bailouts. We could call him out on his decision to go into Libya (possibly in defiance of the U.S Constitution). We could call him out on countless other things.

So, why waste time on a birth certificate?

There are plenty of other things Obama can be called out on.

Those who waste their time on a birth certificate, are truly morons.

Trump has let that mop on his head cut off the blood flow to his brain for too long.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

"If you were not born in this country, you cannot be president," he said.

And if you're that clueless, you shouldn't be eligible, either. It never says you have to be born in this country. It says you have to be a "natural born citizen". Somebody ask the great legal scholar Donnie T what that means. If he isn't too busy trying to keep Gary Busey from stealing LaToya's lunch out of the breakroom fridge on the Apprentice set.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Yay! Someone else who knows that you don't have to be born in the US to be president.

Try to tell some people that and they look at you like you just slapped them in the face.

Heck I'm Canadian and I knew that!
Unfortunately birther's seem to make up reality as they go and won't care about the facts...

"...Under the laws of nature, every child born requires no act of law to establish the fact the child inherits through nature his/her father’s citizenship as well as his name (or even his property) through birth. This law of nature is also recognized by law of nations. Sen. Howard said the citizenship clause under the Fourteenth Amendment was by virtue of “natural law and national law"
federalistblog.us...

"Natural-born American citizens are those born of American citizen parents, within or without the American Republic, provided in the latter case that one of the parents had resided in the United States prior to the birth of the child"
www.scribd.com...

They'll just find something else to hate him for. If you must attack him, attack him for something you can actual prove he's done wrong. All this "show me the birth certificate" drama isn't gaining them credibility IMO

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiste

It's on-line? Try giving a government staffer a URL linked to your birth certificate next time you are required to present one.

You know what? I'll send you link where you can see my diplomas from Princeton, Harvard Medical School and Oxford. Having someone state under oath that he saw a document does not mean the document was genuine. There must be a nurse, orderly, someone who was there. Remember that this was during a time when it was not very typical for a white woman to give birth to a black baby. I live in Hawaii and there are very few African Americans here, even today. Sure, plenty of mixed race folks, Hawaii is a very diverse state with one exception and that is African Americans. They certainly should be able to bring someone forward who was actually there and saw the white woman with the black baby.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

Why would a nurse remember a white woman with a black baby when Obama was born?

He barely looks black now, and babies, even fully black babies, are a lot fairer at birth. No sun in the belly. At birth he probably looked like any other hapa haole baby, and wouldnt have been all that notable at all.

Even in his childhood pictures and school pictures he barely looked black, and could have easily passed for some version of pacific islander, Samoans and Tongans often have hair that is just like his, and Fijians look more black than he does.

I grew up on Oahu, and while you are right, we dont have a big black population, I totally disagree with your argument that it is strange no one remembers him at the hospital. A lot of people in Hawaii arent rushing forth to defend him because we think the whole line of argument is just retarded and why indulge retarded mainlanders?

If you are living there now, you surely must know that pleasing the white man is not high on the list of priorities of the local population.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

Do you really think a nurse who is present at hundred of births is going to remember a specific birth from 1961?

I think the funniest thing I have seen from this whole argument, are a group of birthers who came up with the genius notion that a nurse would remember when a president was born...LOL, like he was a president at birth.

With all of the issues abroad and at home, concerns with the economy, crime & education...and the possible presidential candidates are talking about Obama's birth certificate...It truly makes me sad. Obama hasn't been the best and I question some of his decisions, but compared to these quacks, I will take him any day.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Why would Obama even address Trump?

Obama doesn't have to answer anybody or respond to anything until the first official debate that kicks off the 2012 election mania.

That's the benefit of already being the President of the United States.

Edit to add:

If Trump runs on a birther's platform, you can take his name off the ballot NOW.
edit on 28-3-2011 by lpowell0627 because: (no reason given)

That is where you are wrong. He "owes" it to the American people. The government is supposed to work for us.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thorazineshuffle

No he doesnt owe anyone another response about his birth certificate.

He presented one, and he had the big guy at the health department personally verify the original.

Links to both of which are on this very page, There comes a point, after you have presented your evidence, when you have the right to ignore people who refuse to look at your evidence.

Why should he give Trump the validation of even acknowledging his stupidity? Any reasonably intelligent person knows full well Trump is just after publicity, why the hell should Obama help him by lending himself to Trumps retardedness?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ya know we are all focused on his birth certificate.
However we don't deal with the reality that no matter who is president.
The president isn't running the show.

We have the same policies and same old tired wars going on.
We should be worried about who's pulling the strings.
Not about some guy that won't be in office next turn.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Donald Trump is trying (emphasis the word "trying") to establish some sort of election hype he can ride in on and save us all from the black guy in charge. Make ridiculous and outrageous claims, who cares if they don't hold a drop of water, just keep on repeating the same old lies over and over. Yet, somehow there are still people who lap it all up, like thirsty beagles. Good dog, sit, good boy. Vote for Trump, good doggy good.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join