It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is not letting up! Will Obama respond??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by legalizeit

And for the guy with the "brown house" comment. Really? Do you realize how lame that is?

Yes, I excel at lameness and am proud of it. It's no worse than my baby Bush comment. Was just a silly joke, no harm done. I do try to be the lamest korniest kat in the house.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

And for the guy with the "brown house" comment. Really? Do you realize how lame that is?

Yes, I excel at lameness and am proud of it. It's no worse than my baby Bush comment. Was just a silly joke, no harm done. I do try to be the lamest korniest kat in the house.

Nothing quite like a proud racist.

Well done.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice

t
Trump would make a far better pres than nobama. He would definitely be the lesser of two evils.

I agree trump can be a better money manager than obama ... and therefore .. maybe balance the budget a little better .. but thats about it ...
anyone who becomes the president really isn't controlling things .. apparently they are controlled by TPTB ..
Either way .. obama is very disappointing .. and i feel trump would be very disappointing also ...
if you want to fix this mess we call america .. we need someone like ron paul ... and that is the bottom line ..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Show the birth certificate, case closed. Far easier to prove than 9/11 yet there's still a debate. Hmmmm......

I'm amazed at how acquiesced society has become to not actually having a say in anything. To simply accepting what they are told and then fighting with each other about the possibilities.

I think Donald Trump would be an amazing President. He knows business, he can organize and utilize massive amounts of money. He's charismatic and charming and he knows how to listen and take advice or not take advice from people.

still it's possible everything happens for a reason...

Check out page 76 or drop Donald's name in the book's search..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by legalizeit

Originally posted by Christian Voice

t
Trump would make a far better pres than nobama. He would definitely be the lesser of two evils.

I agree trump can be a better money manager than obama ... and therefore .. maybe balance the budget a little better .. but thats about it ...

Im not so sure about that, except he may be better at shady business dealings.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I am not a racist. The comment wasn't meant to be racist.. just a joke. Obama and his family does have brown skin, that's a fact I'm sure even he would not deny. I didn't say anything derogatory about the man, especially because of his skin color. I can find plenty of derogatory things to say about him that has nothing to do with his skin.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I am not a racist. The comment wasn't meant to be racist.. just a joke. Obama and his family does have brown skin, that's a fact I'm sure even he would not deny. I didn't say anything derogatory about the man, especially because of his skin color. I can find plenty of derogatory things to say about him that has nothing to do with his skin.

Why so defensive and serious?

It was just a joke, I mean no harm.

Strange feeling eh?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

There are far more important issues than the "birther" movement.

Not really.

As I said IF Obama is not a natural born citizen then ALL the Laws and ALL the EO's and the war in Lybria.... are all null and void.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Why so defensive and serious?

It was just a joke, I mean no harm.

Strange feeling eh?

Libya was not a unilateral American decision. Obama or another, it would be happening.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet

There are far more important issues than the "birther" movement.

Not really.

As I said IF

That IF is going to be very dangerous for Obama's opposition IF they continue to pursue it.

Just 'sayin

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I don't have any strange feelings or the need to be defensive. I just think I'm better off if my comments are not misconstrued as something as horrible as racism.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I don't have any strange feelings or the need to be defensive. I just think I'm better off if my comments are not misconstrued as something as horrible as racism.

Then why bother making comments (jokingly or not) that can only be construed as racism?

Racism, no matter how simple or mild is always fully offensive.

You should consider your words more carefully in the future if you do not want them taken this way.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Step 1 Go to CPAC and insult Ron Paul.
Step 2 Push the big idiot birther button.
Step 3 FAIL

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Well I have to say, that that is WHY I asked if you realized how lame it was. Because it WAS racist. When the punchline revolves around someone skin color, its racist. Just a hint for future reference.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

HE is the president.
HE represents the people.
HE works for the people.

Yes, he isnt under any law to provide this certificate when asked, BUT it is required for his presidency and the people are asking for proof.

A good and just president would release it so the matter is dealt with. He refuses to.. That alone is enough for suspicion.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I've heard that "strategy" as well and if it is in fact his strategy, he is foolish. It is a childish game and he should be above it. Folks who are adamantly apposed to the "birther" movement fundamentally don't care where he is born. He is the gent bring forth Hope and Change and a minor matter such as the constitution is immaterial to them.

You can not even sign your kids up for youth sports in many places in this country (every place I've lived) without showing a valid, long form birth certificate. Certainly if it is important enough to validate that a 10 year old is not playing with 8 year olds, giving him/her an unfair advantage than it is certainly reasonable to suggest that an individual demonstrate that they are in fact eligible to hold the Presidency.

If in the heat of the election he comes out with the document, he will absolutely look like a childish fool and that too will back fire against him. The time for that game was over after the last election. He could have come out with it and took the wind out of the sails for a portion of the Tea Party, yet he waited and now, no matter what he does, to the extent that he releases it, he looks like a petulant child. To the extent that he can not, doubts will continue and with a high profile person like Trump continuing to ask the question will certainly broaden the group of folks who have doubts of his eligibility.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

He could ruin himself with this foolishness.

And that's exactly the point. Donald has to know about the name calling and fun making of the birthers so why would he knowingly throw himself into that crowd? He would have to know that the media will jump all over it to make him look like a fool. I don't believe it's for attention as he gets plenty of it. I also don't believe he would be so foolhardy as to bring it up unless he's looked into it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Simon_Boudreaux

There is a game afoot here, exactly who is playing who, and what the actual stakes are will take time to be fully revealed.

Personally, I believe Donald, as well as some others simply fell for a lot of the crap that is abundant out there and made a comment on a TV talk show, and after seeing all of the incredible media attention that followed he was surprised, and he loves the attention.. So he keeps it going.. Selling himself is what he is all about... and a in his own words "That is the beauty of me" thinks that he can win on popularity alone.

Obama has proven himself to be an attention whore himself, more act than substance, but he isn't even close to Donald's league.

Don't underestimate the political strategy at work here.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Oh, I have no doubts it's political, I just think if ole Trump was interested in winning he wouldn't jump on the birther bandwagon. I see that as a killer to any hopes he may have of being POTUS. I think if Obama is holding out to use it as a last ditch campaign effort to try and ruin any opponents beating him will be quite the surprise when it backfires on him. If Obama thinks he would win any votes after keeping the whole BC topic open instead of solving it only to come out before the next election saying here it is he's more of a fool than I thought.

I remember a few states starting bills to make it so he would have to prove his eligibility before he can even be put on the ballots there. Wonder what ever happened to that.

As a side thought... Didn't someone in the Dems party admit Obama was never actually vetted?

I swear there's so much crap out there on both sides of this issue that's it's impossible to keep up with it all.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
the govenment has been throwing out unresolvable debates for the public perusal all along

Bread and Soap operas

the medium is the Message
this is just a distraction to keep real debate from the front page
and focused on debates
which seem to leave many folks standing there closely exaniming their own toes

perfect
hegellian dialectic

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join