Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Trump is not letting up! Will Obama respond??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
If Nobama was truly born in the USA, then there should be absolutely no issue with him coming forward and saying Here it is once and for all.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
What if hes from Mars and many of you are too.... In the future

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Bush's birth certificate
kenyanbirthcertificategenerator.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

What? What in the world does that mean? It totally matters where he was born. Law says he cannot be Pres if he was not born here. Why would he have a problem proving this?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Alien birth certificate

guarino.typepad.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
On a side note, this is an interesting read:

Whose Social Security Number Did Obama Steal?

I'd like to see this worked over by the members of ATS. I haven't much time to see if there is any there, there in that article.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This reminds me of that one illuminati card.......

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Alien birth certificate

guarino.typepad.com...

Love it thanks!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Check!!

Game on!! Trump is now playing show and tell. He's showing his, will obama show his?? Will our weak president finally man up to the challenge?

“It took me one hour to get my birth certificate. It’s inconceivable that after four years of questioning, the President still hasn’t produced his birth certificate. I’m just asking President Obama to show the public his birth certificate. Why’s he making an issue out of this?"

Exclusive to Newsmax: Donald Trump's Birth Certificate

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Trump makes a Valid point.

The American people want this answer and Osama.. I mean, Obama Is flatly refusing to answer the charges. That looks BAD for any president and would do his credibility a lot of good if he would just come clean.. unless he's got something to hide.. which certainly looks that way.

Ya know.. as soon as baby Bush got his daddy's powerful friends to rig the election and make him president, first thing he did was seal all records of his Texas governorship so no one could inspect his past and use it against him.

And you people actually trust these so called men? Sheeple you are.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I gave it its own thread:

Whose Social Security Number Did Obama Steal?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Trump makes a Valid point.

The American people want this answer and Osama.. I mean, Obama Is flatly refusing to answer the charges. That looks BAD for any president and would do his credibility a lot of good if he would just come clean.. unless he's got something to hide.. which certainly looks that way.

He has something to hide alright, see my post on page one of this thread.

He has nothing to lose and everything to gain by continued hiding of it.

It could be a major factor in 2012, if the opposition continues down this path, and takes the bait, hook line and sinker!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Here we go again .. another wanna be politician .. trump should stick to what he does best ... making money ..
If he goes into politics .. only difference is he'll have blood money on his hands .. and i'm hoping he'll find the wisdom to stop ...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
What if no international leaders are of Earth native or are hybreds. Then what happens if data is produced to show this. Will EA inhabitants be happy or even madder?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Seriously if this is the best that 'The Donald' can come up with he really needs to stay out of politics, focus on getting richer and stick with entertainment.

He could ruin himself with this foolishness.

There are far more important issues than the "birther" movement.

Besides, Obama and his handlers are not stupid... They have all of the proof required but keep it concealed at great expense for one reason.. And that will be painfully evident when the time comes.

Simple strategy, let your opposition gain as much ground as possible with this issue... Then destroy them with the undeniable proof.

Good luck Mr. Trump.

I have often felt that this could be Obama's strategy. In the last hour of election night, Obama rises up on the stage floor waiving his long form for all to see. Down with the naysayers. Classic..

Reminds me of the countless failed assassination attempts on a certain Axis General dating back to 1921 and continuing through WWII. He rose above all attempts a stronger and more feared man. He seemed untouchable as his power continued to grow with each attempt.
edit on 28-3-2011 by jibeho because: typo

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tokzik

We all know he is from kenya.... why dosnt he just admit it and be done with it. Even if he does, nothing will be done about it and we all know it.

If Obama admits he was born in Kenya, then every single bill he signed into LAW is NOT valid. There would be a major mess.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Here's an idea Trump. Ya can't buy the Brown House.. I mean.. White House obviously.. But.. buy up all the land in and around DC that ya can and turn it into worse slums that it is now. Take all the Mexican drug cartels and set them up in these places. When DC becomes a third world country unto itself they will have to make ya president so you can go in and clean house. :-)

Fractured.Facade and jibeho, I really, really don't think Obama is smart enough to do what you guys suggest.. nope.. not buying it.

Even if he did that he would look like a bigger schmuck than he is now for trying such a tactic. It would backfire and ruin him.[
edit on 28-3-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: addition

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

.... birth certificate

guarino.typepad.com...

OH goody, I see you have Obama's REAL birth certificate.

Thanks for posting it

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by legalizeit

Unfortunately he IS sticking to what he does best. Self promotion.

And for the guy with the "brown house" comment. Really? Do you realize how lame that is?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by legalizeit

Trump would make a far better pres than nobama. He would definitely be the lesser of two evils.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join