It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bring Out the Boogy Man in 3, 2, 1 ... Ladies & Gentlemen, Mr. Osama Bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I guess it is that time of year again or the U.S. Government needs to drum up more rationale for foisting more liberty robbing laws on its people. In a recent article from Asia Times Online, notorious/nefarious Obama Bin Laden ... sorry for the slip, Osama Bin Laden has reportedly been spotted, mountain hopping in Pakistan.

While no commoner really knows the where-abouts of OBL, many believe him to be dead. Others believe he is still in hiding and pulling his evil strings. Quite frankly, I really don't care, but have to be a little suspicious of what can happen after OBL pops up in the news. For those of you who may not be aware of all the OBL oddities, or if you wanted to brush up on your Osama Bin Laden acumen, here is your ATS smo rgasbord.

Nothing really shocking about this, but just noteworthy given the oddities surrounding this man and alleged connections to NWO Cronies.

Any thoughts?
edit on 27-3-2011 by alyoshablue because: typos

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Dont believe for one minute he's mountain hopping. If he is alive we could either ask his extended family in Saudi, his son whom, If still married has an English wife, we could look there or we could systematically search through the listed NWO family's mansions and yachts. I suspect caves are out for a man of that age.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

Hes dead,killed shortly after 911,buhutto let it slip when being iinterviewed on tv then the next day she was blown up/shot.....i think she said omar sheik killed him.the interview is avalable on you tube,

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I believe he died of kidney failure or whatever shortly after 911.. the CIA/BUSH/ paid his family a HIGH HIGH sum of money to use his image as they have done... To conquer the RICHES of the MIDDLE EAST.

All planes grounded on 911 but they fly the OBL family out to a hospital in Dubai?

His image since 03? has been proven that it is not him.

I think TPTB are actually leaving OBL alone because people are catching on. OBL didn't need our help in fighting for his cause or getting on camera. If OBL were around.. he would be making video after video to get out his message to his people. He fought for his people.

Sometimes I often wonder to myself... how wrong was he? A guy trying to protect his land and people from anyone trying to take it. hmmmm

edit on 27-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: cuz this was like that

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
He's not even on their wanted list anyway for crying out loud .The man is dead ! It's not nice to talk ill of the dead .

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Personally, I believe he is dead, too. Mainly for all the reasons you all have stated above. That is why I find it odd that he popped up - unless several years ago, some CIA agent had set an alarm in Outlook to remind them to send out a message to the press this weekend.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eyeinoz

Thanks, eyinoz. I wasn't aware of that video, although I heard that was one of the reasons why she was murdered.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
If he is still alive and that’s a BIG IF, he is in Saudi Arabia. OBL was born there and was part of the royal family. Mecca is located in Saudi Arabia. 14-15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is one of the richest kingdoms in the world because they have the most oil. Nobody is looking for him there, in fact the MSM purposely never focuses any negative attention towards Saudi Arabia because they control the oil. The U.S. will never direct our military attention towards Saudi Arabia because of how dependent we are on them for our oil. If he is alive he is in a huge mansion in Saudi Arabia, probably Mecca.

How is it that we invade Afghanistan, destroy their cities, and kill millions of their civilians who had no idea who OBL was because he and less than hundred "terrorists" rolled around in the sand and took bomb making lessons for a couple of weeks, AND not even think about invading the country were 90% of those people and their leader were from? We've been there for ten freakin years looking for the guy and some of his friends who haven't been there since their vacation in 2000-2001!!!

- Then you throw in the fact that the FBI doesn't cite 9/11 as one of OBL's crimes for their wanted list.
- Then you realize that Afghanistan was the perfect country to invade because they didn't have a real government in place, nor do their people even consider themselves Afghanis.
- Then you realize Afghanistan has billions of $ worth of valuable mineral resources in their mountains.
- Then you realize the strategic significance of Afghanistan because it borders CHINA AND IRAN!
- Then you find out that many of the Sunni Arab countries and leaders want us to invade Iran because they are Shiite.

And it begins to make some sense, but not much.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

lol... Not only did you state facts..but you stated facts...lol Great Great post there. I shouldn't junk up the airwaves telling you this .. but, when you see a good thing sometimes you just have to point it out.. lol

little humor in there to.. I like it.

top topics

join