It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Braces for another Tsunami!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
japan gets ready for another Tsunami. After they are still recovering from the last. Bad times ahead i fear.

www.vancouversun.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I've just heard that the Tsumani has already hit but it was a small one.........i can't confirm it though.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I hear the same thing, but who knows what to believe anymore

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Thankfully the tsunami warning has been cancelled. Those poor people really don't need to deal with more than they already are.

twitter.com...

NHK says no tsunami observed after this most recent quake.

www.breakingnews.com...
edit on 27-3-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
yea i just read that it was only supposed to be about a meter high. The ants are terrified though! lol

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The JMA warned that a tsunami of up to half a metre could reach the coast of the Miyagi prefecture, but no oceanwide activity was expected.

Come on, you couldn't have chosen better wording for your title?

The depth of the quake was shallow, but other than that Japan has been getting earthquakes this strong since "the big one".

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
can we say sensational headlines

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Haha i know it could've been better

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jaycen420

Mmh as strange as it mays seems you read the article and you can the the hour it's been posted is 5:07 PM Vancouver time.

Vancouver Sun

And there you can see that HAARP had activity for a couple of minutes at that time but instead of PM it's AM (look at chart below the website of HAARP Spectrum monitor). Which means there is a 12 hours jetlag.

HAARP Spectrum Monitor Waterfall (march 27 th 2011)

So here's the clue : if there is a 12 hours jet lag bet ween these 2 it means that the use of HAARP was coordinated somewhere which is 12 hours away in time from Vancourver when it happened ( considering 5:07 as a basis) but where? Counting 12 hours from the time zone of Vancouver to find out where is the place corresping to this led me to 4:30 meridian which means HAARP in India.

Time zone map.

HAARP grid map

With all this being said maybe you could proove me wrong or maybe all my suppositions were wrong but I found out this real coincidence should be considered little bit. Tell me what you think?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

I agree totally that it is HAARP, id like to check in to see if there was any HAARP rings around when the Japan EQ went off. The american government is sooo shady.

top topics

join