It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Dear all,

I apologize if I have started this thread in the wrong place but this is what I think...

If you've been following the last six months news you must have thought about it as well.

1 - All countries have debts they are not able to pay.

If you think about, it most developed countries are buried in debts because of some deals I cannot understand. Most European countries are facing recession because of the Euro. What was supposed to be a new currency to unify the EU economy is under an enormous speculation by ruthless invisible and faceless people. Those rating agencies are nothing but agencies working for speculators who want free money out of other people poverty. One of my questions is who run those rating agencies?

If Angela Merkel farts EU is in trouble and the Euro as a currency is downgraded. If she doesn't then Europe is over-confident therefore Europe must be punished for being temporarily devoid of consciousness.

Regarding the US it's almost the same. When Bush was still in power it was everything about managing a state of fear. We must attack all enemies, preferably in their homeland. Let's spend more money with weapons and invest in armament. The translation to this is, let's justify our acts to get more oil and obtain more power. When Obama came it was the opposite. It'll be to expensive to stop the war but we fight against having a fair health system. Moreover, the US as a nation is also in-debt with many other countries.

India and China are now powerful enemies... They are over-populated and will rule the world market soon (already do!). Forget the US dollar, the Euro or the decadent British pound (sorry but it's the truth). The yuan and the Indian rupee will dominate. Everybody knows they are the strongest emergent economies but nobody gives them too much credit.

Africa is the same... Too many countries submitted to poverty mostly because of other European countries. Keeping them in constant war was easy but now that they're trying to do something right everybody's scared. However, they are also in-debt with many other countries even when most of those exploited their resources for hundreds of years. By the way, now that the European countries are going home China just moved there. I just saw that in some African countries the Chinese "guests" get food and resources as a fair trade for some plastic toys and tools that the local people sell to buy their own food to be able to survive.

2 - the current World state of war

I am afraid to say that the Egypt crisis was like a match thrown into oil. Although the movement has started with the Iraq war the Egypt > Libya > Tunisia > Algeria is just the beginning of another world crisis.

I refuse to say this is a Muslim matter but it is apparently out of control. The small detail for NATO to intervene is again the oil and power they can get if they control the situation.

I will not mention Pakistan or Afghanistan although it is clear what will happen there. Just wait and see when the occidentals get out of there.

The future for this situation as whole? God / Allah knows (I'm sorry but I'm actually atheist)

3 - Japan

The only thing that made people forget what I mentioned above was the earthquake followed by ta tsunami in Japan.

I do believe that the recent moon proximity to Earth triggered a round of world wide flow of earthquakes. Although I have no reason to believe it is the beginning of the end it was definitely the end for many poor souls.

The consequence, once again, the markets are eager to downgrade Japan because they're fragile and easy to target.

5 - Future

The only good thing about it (I'm sorry because it is inhumane to find something good there) is that people will try to find new energy sources and ask why do we depend on such primitive energy sources. I am waiting for cold fusion, new magnetism or whatever might get us out of this dark age of science. The Renaissance allowed us to seek the previous discoveries (we're still looking) and to progress. However, some of the most important discoveries were made because it was necessary to be superior to the nation we were fighting against. Once the war stopped it was time to lick the wounds. When I think that the combustion engine was developed by Al-Jazary of Mesopotamia in 1200 it makes me sick. The same when I think about the the first aeroplane ... apparently the first rudimentary flying machine was made in 400 BC.

4 - WHAT DA HELL IS GOING ON ???

Let's think a little bit...

"All countries" are close to a technical bankruptcy.

War is in progress to impose new governments / dictators

The weather change, earthquakes and tsunamis are make more people rich because of the money they make out of these disasters.

AGAIN, WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE ???

CAN WE REALLY KILL THIS SYSTEM ???

The 19, 20 , 21st centuries economies failed. What's the solution?

I know the world has now more people than we can feed. Soon enough there's be not enough food nor water.

Can't we just try to make this little world a better place ?!?

I'm sorry. I am just a scientist and sometimes I wonder why am I trying to understand / cure cancer if more people die from hunger or because of a lost bomb or bullet I paid with my taxes money.

Hey, wait a second, the money my country used to keep those wars alive is the same money they now say to be my country's debt.

Pardon my English but I am just a mindless Portuguese.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Money isn't real.
But that doesn't mean they won't use debt as an excuse to restructure the world government.
Money isn't real.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
That is a whole lot of debt, and owed to whom?
By deduction we can see only group possible - the banks.
They've been calling the shots all along, esp. the Bank of England, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc.
Believe me when I say they will do anything to stay in control, as a loss of it would render their pyramid scheme untenable.
That's why the pyramid is on the back of the dollar, not because of anything ancient and mystical.
Simply because it's a metaphor for the human condition and where the elite sit in the grand scheme of things - at the top, seeing all and being supported by the faceless billions underneath.
edit on 26-3-2011 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It does look like a pyramids scheme. Forget Madoff , he's just a wimp comparing to this.

A good example of the way banks are able to control the economy and rule the markets can be seen when we look at the Ireland and Iceland situations.

Greece economy crisis fed some vulchers but now that they have finished they turned to Portugal and soon it'll be Spain.

The final nail in Europe's coffin will be the fall of the British empire. The US will follow and by that time the world's economy as we know it will cease to exist.

They way things are going I don't think 2012 will be a problem.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well actually there is no such thing as a food shortage nor a water shortage. In fact there is so much food and water in the world that every person on the planet could be obese if they wanted to. The real issue with it is distribution and greed. I work as a waiter and I can tell you the amount of food wasted in a night is more than enough to feed a village for a month.

The real solution there is better distribution.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Awolscout

I would really like to share your opinion. Unfortunately I do have many friends desperately working to try to cope with the requirement of new techniques to allow poor countries to survive.

Yes, we do know the US and other countries burn food to keep the prices high but there's no way to offer 7 billion people a decent meal everyday.

There's not even enough Earth territory to grow food to the current world's population. We can argue about the use of transgenics and other genetic engineering methods but that will take too long to save hundreds of million people lives (the basic knowledge already exists). The new trend to use huge farms to develop crops to convert cereals into fuel is even worse. People die of hunger while we have fun with out cars.

This is why I cannot think the way you do my friend.

That's is only one of the reasons I cannot believe we are as primitive as governments want us to believe. It is easier to maintain a rather primitive culture than telling them we can have as much energy as we want out of "nothing", that money doesn't exist and that people still fight because of some fake principles based on some rulers/dictators ideas or pure greed.

edit on 19/03/2011 by novrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by novrod

Oh I certainly agree with you to an extent. Like I said the problem isn't in resources it's within distribution, I never mentioned the source. Greed tends to make things a lot more complicated then they need to be.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
It's only going to get worse. The globalist bankers that are guiding this controlled destruction are unbelievably sick, and their desire for power over others knows no bounds.

You answered your own question in the OP. The "solution" is depopulation. It's going to happen or we are going to collapse back into feudalism, or maybe both. Either way a majority of the world's population is finished. The future looks so damn bleak it's unbearable. I'm just waiting for armed revolution in America so I can fight and inevitably die, at least giving my life for what I perceive as a noble cause.

I want no part in the 1984 future that is rapidly approaching. RFID chips implanted in your body, a corporate controlled prison planet... No thanks, I'll just catch a few bullets during the transition phase. I'll die before accepting that chip.

join