It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru Finally Revealed Once And For All!!! Must Read!!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Every day i change my mind on this Planet X thing. The skeptics do make very good points on why this wont happen. But i still believe that the world is in a phase of awakening. Maybe Planet X is not physical but is a supernatural type of thing.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The only thing i've read on media outlets is that there is a planetary body at the edge of our solar system causing astroids to head towards us.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ok, i must admit things are a little off on this planet right now but I must say:there is no ele on the horizon by some imagined planet. I work for IRC,my job is disater operation,preparations and shelter development..if something that big was in the works I promise you I would know and you guys would be the first I'd let know.lol

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

lovely

my astrological regent BTW

are you claaiming to be able to see that with the naked eye?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
maybe its my mistake for quitting so early, but the first two vids on the other thread are sun dogs. They just are, accept it. It doesn't disprove planet X, but it doesn't prove it either.
And I can't believe someone can just post "the truth" with no backing, whatsoever, and not get flamed. Poorly put together thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
WE actually have two suns in our solar system. There is a sun behind the sun we see outside. You can see it if you stand in mars. The benevolent E.T's moved Earth to a certain orbit because back then, Earth and the living things on it couldn't handle the radiation of two suns.

Are we just making up astronomy as we go along? What proof do you have of this?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
As your request : Here it goes ancient recording of the TWO SUNS:

You google for the link

edit on 27-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

Wow..very interesting..Any idea what period in time or culture they were from?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberboiraves

I'm not defending this subject at all, but if this were going to be a world wide catastrophic event, no, you would not be told. No one would be told except the highest ranking officials. Why get people worked up over something thats going to kill them no matter what?
basically, there would be no evacuation or preparations made of any kind... cept black ops
edit on 27-3-2011 by Odessy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Oh, so we have another date to look forward to. Well, excuse me if I suspend judgement until I see it with my own eyes...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
hmmm, forgive me if this sounds like a stupid question, but: how do we know the size / path of the objects orbit? surley if someone has been given data to form such conclusions (even, way before the calculations had been completed) it would be pretty well publised.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Doogal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

No, not saying you could see it (Saturn with its rings) with the naked eye, just that it looks like a winged disk. Really, who knows what was seen in the distant past? Someday one might be saying..."It's only a myth, but they say you used to be able to see the surface of the moon with the naked eye" to which someone else will reply..."If you believe that you're crazy"

Really who cares, know what I mean? You can see into the past as far as you can see into the future, one breath at a time.

Peace

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

True..im given info on a need to know bases...but talk around the water cooler usually gets those extra need to knows in advance.lol And I just havent heard off any planetary collision or anything like that at all.Now theres preperation on way for possible solar flares but thats hardly an ele event.I would love to get into some real juicy info but i love my job and dnt want to loose it yet..got them bills..so I leave with a comment to all: Be prepared for anything but dnt stop living! Stop huddleing in the bathtub worrying bout the sky is falling!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well, comet Elenin is supposedly passing up around the October date, (by looking at that NASA thing) so we'll see.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberboiraves
Ok, i must admit things are a little off on this planet right now but I must say:there is no ele on the horizon by some imagined planet. I work for IRC,my job is disater operation,preparations and shelter development..if something that big was in the works I promise you I would know and you guys would be the first I'd let know.lol

I sure hope that the lol at the end of your post was to let us know how laughable the idea is that you would know anything just you you work in the field of disaster preparation. If you were serious then you need to spend some more time on this site.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

my post was to point out to all the " we should be able to see it by now" arguments and in addition mention my hypothesis re nibiru the winged "planet"

thanks for the Saturn pic

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by alpinestar

No..the only laughable thing i see is a bunch of anti-gov schitzos poping off at the mouth on this site on a daily bases.I was mearly stateing I work with th government on an international level and I am sure even if it was some big ol secret I would have caught on by now.I do not claim any secret knowledge or special access to such I just observe and observe well.Which is what everyone should do. So your attempt to insult me i must say is a big ol Fail

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
to those asking why you can't see it: i think i've seen it described as a dark star that doesn't reflect sunlight? it's like a burnt out sun correct? i can't see black holes with a telescope...does that mean they are not all throughout the universe (including the super massive one in the center of our galaxy)? has anyone heard of the rogue black holes that move throughout the universe without being seen? yeah, they're out there....i think if "Nibiru" is seen by all, i'll believe the whole Anunnaki thing for sure...or, i at least won't rule it out. i think what some people don't realize, during certain periods of time, if someone would think outside the box, they would be lynched for going against the church's beliefs or whatever...that's why the Nostradamus's of the world had to be so cryptic about prophecies and the study of the cosmos...i think the witch hunt continues today even on this site...they would burn us all at the cross for what we think if they could!! hahaha

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMaxZombie
to those asking why you can't see it: i think i've seen it described as a dark star that doesn't reflect sunlight? it's like a burnt out sun correct? i can't see black holes with a telescope...does that mean they are not all throughout the universe (including the super massive one in the center of our galaxy)? has anyone heard of the rogue black holes that move throughout the universe without being seen? yeah, they're out there....i think if "Nibiru" is seen by all, i'll believe the whole Anunnaki thing for sure...or, i at least won't rule it out. i think what some people don't realize, during certain periods of time, if someone would think outside the box, they would be lynched for going against the church's beliefs or whatever...that's why the Nostradamus's of the world had to be so cryptic about prophecies and the study of the cosmos...i think the witch hunt continues today even on this site...they would burn us all at the cross for what we think if they could!! hahaha

No, it's commonly described as a brown dwarf, or a planet.

Both of which reflect sunlight.

And a black hole? Seriously? We would somehow miss one of those rampaging through our solar system?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Well there is a planetary body at the edge of solar system that is going through an astroid belt making the astroids head our way but i'm sure a planetary body could push its way through astroids with its force and not have any damage done.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
How can you have the audacity to hold the truth on a subject like this. I'm getting really tired of people hyping their worthless threads with crafty titles.

How can I give a thread negative stars? Does that even exist? Thumbs down? Anti-flag?
give me something to work with here, please

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join