It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JagSR
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

*********DEBUNKER NOTICE******** this is simply what i believe...not saying its 100% truth but it seems that way to me...... im not tryin to offend or step on anyones toes or information....everything posted is appreciated by all of us...jus some of us disagree but thats the best part about this site....
ALL IN ALL THIS DUDE DID SOME SERIOUS RESEARCH AND DESERVES 5 STARS FOR IT EVEN SO...

.so heres my take on it......

People are getting a ltl out of hand on this site...lol ive read so much dramatic scenarios its outrageous....some is true...but geeze atleast 75% is pure garbage and fear mongering.... K i know alot of you never want to believe anything nasa tells you...but maybe this will calm some people ..... too many worrying about the ending of the world.....so if its true we all spend our last days in a complete panic? wow what a way to go....shouldnt u be spending time with your families doing things u have always wanted to do but never have? no we would rather be on this site scaring the hell out of eachother....... anyone can create a scenario from anything!!!! whos smart enough to tell the difference between fairytales and reality? anyway it's like we almost want something to happen just so we can all say see i told you so....... f*k that

2 Reasonable links to help ease your fears as an amature.... every question answered

astrobiology.nasa.gov...
astrobiology.nasa.gov...

IF IT HAPPENS WE DIE...IF IT DONT FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!! let's get more of the real info out there rather than everyone managing to find how numbers and dates and times are connected...who gives a damn if we knew the world was ending tommorrow ... what would it change?

Only things happening from what i can see is the change were all making as people.... WARS ARE NOT NEW....EARTHQUAKES ARE NOT NEW...TSUNAMIS NOT NEW...TORNADOS NOT NEW....VOLCANOS NOT NEW......DYING ANIMALS NOT NEW......FEMA CAMPS AND COFFINS SINCE THE 70'S MANY END SCENARIOS HAVE PASSED INCLUDING THE YEAR 2000 ........ do you really think everyone is wakin up to all this so called new info??? common.... the new rumbling noise boy this one really kills me.....now everytime someone hears a factory,plane,helicopter,dynomiting underground,someone farts! its the new infamous rumbling sound....NO ITS BECAUSE U ALL KEEP READING POSTS OF PEOPLE FREAKING OUT SO NOW YOUR PARANOID....SO now you need medication to fix your mental issues.... so government just made more cash off you LOL.....understanding yet? anyone under 25 on this website...dont panic yet friends.....i promise you most of what your reading has been going on for a very looooooooong time.....just finding out the info may be overwhelming for you....but take it ez alot of disaster is man made aswell as natural ...well all know that..... so yeah this is my thought on all of it...im sure im about to be yelled at or herassed for this but i really dont give a $h*t thats why you were given freedom of speech and i welcome any complaints or disagreements -=)

-JagSR emmmm yessss i panic not emmm yes -yoda voice-

i worry more about things i see rather than hear about...although some of it is interesting as hell....
think its time for some people to take daily breaks from this website lol....... now i just gotta take my own advice!!! ha ha later everyone.... my daily rant is completed for now -=)

STILL ONE OF THE BEST SITES ONLINE PERIOD!!!

edit on 26-3-2011 by JagSR because: forgot the link

edit on 26-3-2011 by JagSR because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2011 by JagSR because: (no reason given)

Have to agree ! SnF

Waited long enough for this brown dork ! I don't think it's gonna show. More likely we get rained on by meteorites. No way would we know they we're creeping in. The public that is. Something is coming down the
pike. You can bet that when it gets here? Us common folk will still trying to figure it out.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoinquirer

What about the other comets reported to be in its vicinity?

You can find information about new comets here. If you want to keep tabs on objects that might hit Earth, there is a user friendly list published here.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Still waiting for your reaction to this, PlanetXGuy. I thought you said you could dismiss such things with a single line:

Originally posted by DJW001

My investigation into the ELEnin Comet began in early February, 2011 amid controversy that Leonid ELEnin is 'code' for a meteor shower Extinction-Level Event that others have also started to investigate (ATS topic). I have exchanged several emails with someone posing as Leonid Elenin ([email protected]) and have concluded this to be some kid answering emails as some kind of counterintelligence operation, as he was unable to answer even the simple questions on this ELEnin Comet topic to add that he hopes to make a real live reporter interview about his discovery some day in the future. Right off the bat in my investigation of this ELEnin Case, I ran across the evidence that Google had blocked out a section of Google Sky that just happens to be the same coordinates as this ELEnin Comet (5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58" = topic) near the Orion Constellation.

What sort of questions did you ask him? What language did he reply in? Here's citation of him from June 2010:

Голова кометы C/2009 R1 зеленого цвета и по размерам она визуально больше Юпитера. Длина ее хвоста составляет более миллиона километров. Комета пролетит на расстоянии 170 миллионов километров от Земли. Астроном Леонид Еленин из Института прикладной механики имени Келдыша отметил, что небесное тело будет хорошо видно утром 15 июня.

Let's google translate that:

Head of the comet C/2009 R1 green color and the size of it is visually larger than Jupiter. The length of its tail is more than a million kilometers. Comet fly by at a distance of 170 million kilometers from Earth. Astronomer Leonid Yelenin from the Institute of Applied Mechanics Keldysh pointed out that a celestial body is clearly visible in the morning on June 15.

KosmosX.ru

Wow, Russian sure sounds stilted in translation. I wonder what you sounded like to him?

Now you do realize that Google Sky does not provide real time images? Why would anyone want to black out a section of the sky? You wouldn't be able to see it there anyway.

NASA came out with the orbit data for their ELEnin Comet that the Russian supposedly discovered using a remote-controlled telescope in New Mexico (article) at 4.316 AU (400+ million miles) from Earth, but amateur astronomers using telescopes cannot find his comet at less than 2 AU (Astrolpatriot @ Astrolpatriot.com). Careful analysis of the JPL orbit data for this inbound object reveals a startling series of seeming coincidences beginning with the Earth axis shift on February 27, 2010 with the 8.8 Chile Quake that took place on a Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment. Then we have the September 4, 2010 7.2 Christchurch, New Zealand Quake that happened on a ELEnin/Sun/Earth alignment late last summer. More recently the Earth axis shifted 4 inches at the March 11, 2011 9.0 Japan Quake that also took place on a Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment saying this inbound object has much greater mass than any mere comet (Video). This Event Timeline (GLP link) was drafted using the NASA JPL orbit data for their ELEnin Comet.

Perhaps that's because most amateur astronomers don't have telescopes as powerful as the one in New Mexico. Here's their web page, by the way. Yelenin has been blogging since 2008 as LeonidOS. There are other observatories that have been monitoring it, of course:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0d37ee215e5.jpg[/atsimg]
Observatoire Soulier

Hey! That picture was taken last night!

Of course the data NASA's JPL server was collected not by NASA, but by several other Russian astronomers through the IAU astronomical telegram system, which is used to collect confirmatory observations on newly discovered bodies. There are about a dozen new comets discovered every year. What made C2010 X1 notable is that it was the first comet discovered by a Russian in over twenty years. It also had the "hook" that the observatory was located in the United States. (Who knew?) So, of the dozen comets discovered in 2010, how do you know this one is your "Planet X?" Couldn't it be Jarnac P 2010E2 ? Let's see if it can cause earthquakes:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c37bd7027268.jpg[/atsimg]
JPL Small Body Database

Quick, to the USGS Earthquake database!

Magnitude 6.9 - LIBERTADOR O'HIGGINS, CHILE
2010 March 11 14:39:44 UTC

How confusing! They can't both be "Planet X," can they? Of course not. The "alignments" are a coincidence. As for AstrolPatriot, well, let's just say he doesn't talk science very convincingly.

Evidence of a 10th planet began to surface back in January of 1983 with this New York Times article (story) thought at the time to be Planet X.

Yes, and we all know they didn't find it.

Then we arrive at the fact that Greenland experienced sunrise two days early

Because the ice was melting due to global warming.

While I expect those blinded by Normalcy Bias (Wiki and shills) to fill this topic with denial, denial, denial, that is easily answered with one-sentence statements, someone please post a reporter interview of Leonid ELEnin with recent pictures of his comet discovery. That should be a simple task since his comet is now less than 2 AU from Earth.

Whereas those blinded by Weirdness Bias will fill this thread with unquestioning belief. By the way, would an interview in Russian work for you?

edit on 30-3-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

edit on 30-3-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

edit on 30-3-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hi Kang:

Originally posted by Kangaruex4EweThanks for this OP!

You are welcome. I posted the information in hopes that someone could come up with a better explanation than a NASA Psyop for an incoming dwarf star. So far nobody has come close, and no, I do not feed the trolls/shills/idiots that fill these topics with their nonsense.

Originally posted by Kangaruex4EweI have been trying to understand the whole nibiru/elenin scenario since I joined here. You have given me some information to look into and lots of links to follow up on.

I am no astronomer, but this ELEnin Comet case has more tentacles than any false flag psyop I have ever seen with information and disinformation everywhere. The DoD/State Dept. Disinformation Ops are having a field day trying to divert attention away from the inbound dwarf star that has been influencing Earth since about 2004. Dutch 1. Dutch 2. Dutch's Quake Reports are taking longer and longer to produce, because the seismic activity is increasing all over the globe as this ELEnin object gets nearer to our planet.

Originally posted by Kangaruex4EweS&F for taking the time to put this together for those who are interested. Thank you personally, for laying this out in laymen's terms for slower folks like me.

You are welcome. Maybe someone here can help me solve an observational problem that keeps coming up. ELEnin Pic. NASA JPL ELEnin. Open the ELEnin Pic to see the same old picture of this supposed ELEnin Comet that shows the beginning of a tail last year on December 10, 2010 at the original discovery. Then open up the NASA JPL orbit data program for their ELEnin Comet and back the date up to December 10, 2010. Note that the Earth is in the winter half of the orbit and ELEnin is far to our left 'and' (more importantly) moving from our right to our left. Now go back to the ELEnin Pic to note this object appears to be moving from our left to our right like this (ELEnin GIF). Are we noting the distinct left to right movement of this ELEnin object? Every picture and gif I have seen so far show the same left to right movement, when the ELEnin JPL data says our object should be moving in the exact opposite direction from our right to left.

Move the JPL date forward to April 21, 2011 to realize that is the date Earth approaches ELEnin orbit. That is the day this object should not move from left to right or right to left, because ELE is coming directly towards our planet. The Earth rotation gives us the appearance of a left to right movement, but that should apply to the stars in the background too! Now move the date ahead to July 7, 2011 where we NOW see ELE on the right side of our planet. This is where we should see a left to right movement of this object, because Earth is now beyond ELE orbit and the dwarf star on a course between our planet and the Sun. Someone please explain why we have pictures of this ELE object moving from left to right, when the Earth has not yet reached that point in our ELE encounter?

Thank you very much for writing, Kang, and for your words of encouragement to continue running this ELE investigation.
edit on 31-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: fix typo

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
We need a Smoking Gun, good thinking Planet X Guy..explore the holes.

I'm currently trying to track down Elenin's wife or family members that share his last name, no luck so far - not even on Facebook.

Here's a thread I started that translates some of his earliest blog entries (2010, before discovery)
Go to GLP -

forum1/message1425029/pg1

still waiting for a journo to interview elenin and joke about his convenient first & last name!

His facebook page has all these astronomy pages on it, kinda seems a little overkill heh. but he could very well be real! i'll keep searching

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer

still waiting for a journo to interview elenin and joke about his convenient first & last name!

You mean the fact he has the same first name as the guy who plays Mr Spock? Or, indeed, that guy who starred in Titanic. Or, for older British readers, the actor who famously portrayed Rumpole of the Bailey. Not exactly an unusual name, is it?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

first...AND...last name...
actually his full name is totally original as far as i can tell

but yes seems that elenin isn't terribly uncommon russian name:
www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
We need to find evidence that the totally original name Leonid Elenin did not start showing up until 2010 and that the name is made up. Clearly there is someone running the blog and stuff, and they have a photo of him, we need to investigate the NAME not really the person.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Also, to add, reposted from GLP

Also, seems the people he follows on Google Buzz match up to some of his Facebook friends.

[link to www.facebook.com]

profiles.google.com...

He might be real! I really want him to be!

Still wish I could find verification of his name, traces of his activity pre-2010, and a single article interviewing him about his name/this 2012 stuff...seems to be the perfect news story that could squelsh some of this stuff.

Will keep looking!
edit on 31-3-2011 by ufoinquirer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
He looks like a terminator to me!

iasc.hsutx.edu...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

You mean the fact he has the same first name as the guy who plays Mr Spock? Or, indeed, that guy who starred in Titanic. Or, for older British readers, the actor who famously portrayed Rumpole of the Bailey. Not exactly an unusual name, is it?

I'm sure ufoinquirer was referring to Leonid as in the Leonid meteor showers.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXGuy
Hi Kang:

Originally posted by Kangaruex4EweThanks for this OP!

You are welcome. I posted the information in hopes that someone could come up with a better explanation than a NASA Psyop for an incoming dwarf star. So far nobody has come close, and no, I do not feed the trolls/shills/idiots that fill these topics with their nonsense.

Originally posted by Kangaruex4EweI have been trying to understand the whole nibiru/elenin scenario since I joined here. You have given me some information to look into and lots of links to follow up on.

I am no astronomer, but this ELEnin Comet case has more tentacles than any false flag psyop I have ever seen with information and disinformation everywhere. The DoD/State Dept. Disinformation Ops are having a field day trying to divert attention away from the inbound dwarf star that has been influencing Earth since about 2004. Dutch 1. Dutch 2. Dutch's Quake Reports are taking longer and longer to produce, because the seismic activity is increasing all over the globe as this ELEnin object gets nearer to our planet.

Originally posted by Kangaruex4EweS&F for taking the time to put this together for those who are interested. Thank you personally, for laying this out in laymen's terms for slower folks like me.

You are welcome. Maybe someone here can help me solve an observational problem that keeps coming up. ELEnin Pic. NASA JPL ELEnin. Open the ELEnin Pic to see the same old picture of this supposed ELEnin Comet that shows the beginning of a tail last year on December 10, 2010 at the original discovery. Then open up the NASA JPL orbit data program for their ELEnin Comet and back the date up to December 10, 2010. Note that the Earth is in the winter half of the orbit and ELEnin is far to our left 'and' (more importantly) moving from our right to our left. Now go back to the ELEnin Pic to note this object appears to be moving from our left to our right like this (ELEnin GIF). Are we noting the distinct left to right movement of this ELEnin object? Every picture and gif I have seen so far show the same left to right movement, when the ELEnin JPL data says our object should be moving in the exact opposite direction from our right to left.

Move the JPL date forward to April 21, 2011 to realize that is the date Earth approaches ELEnin orbit. That is the day this object should not move from left to right or right to left, because ELE is coming directly towards our planet. The Earth rotation gives us the appearance of a left to right movement, but that should apply to the stars in the background too! Now move the date ahead to July 7, 2011 where we NOW see ELE on the right side of our planet. This is where we should see a left to right movement of this object, because Earth is now beyond ELE orbit and the dwarf star on a course between our planet and the Sun. Someone please explain why we have pictures of this ELE object moving from left to right, when the Earth has not yet reached that point in our ELE encounter?

Thank you very much for writing, Kang, and for your words of encouragement to continue running this ELE investigation.
edit on 31-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: fix typo

And thank you for continuing to completely ignore anyone who can actually refute your points.

I'll just assume you're too mentally deficient to understand that this undermines your case and makes you look like an utter tool.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Apparently he has an account here, but I don't know when it was created - the page was cached March 2011:

forums.dc3.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoinquirer

Still wish I could find verification of his name, traces of his activity pre-2010

Here, let me give you a hand: Click here and scroll down until you see the name " Еленин Леонид" reporting on April 19. That's him. You can find countless links to him if you search for him in Russian. Here, let me help: "Леони д Еленин"

edit on 31-3-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Phew, just when I was getting nervous! I befriended some of Leonid's FB buddies and am trying to get them to verify his identity. One of his FB friends was just another American like me who was suspicious.

Anyways, loads of pages showed up for that name, but nearly all seem to be for 2010 - starting in September, when he was quoted in 2 journo articles.

Here's an article about him and his discovery -- new pic, but possibly same day?!-- (Russian press is just BETTER):
translate.google.com...://xantastika.ru/page/leonid-elenin&ei=fQOVTYufEayB0QHjvYntCw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resn um=1&ved=0CDAQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522%25D0%259B%25D0%25B5%25D0%25BE%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B8%25D0%25B4%2B%25D0%2595%25D0%25BB%25D0%25B5%25D0%25BD%2 5D0%25B8%25D0%25BD%2522%2B%25222008%2522%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26tbo%3D1%26prmd%3Divns

Here's an article about a fly by asteroid that he discovered:
translate.google.com...://caspenergy.com/index.shtml%3Fid_node%3D1097%26id_file%3D16202%26lang%3Dru&ei=MwKVTYTYNK680Q Ge2ZjyCw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCwQ7gEwADjgAw&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522%25D0%259B%25D0%25B5%25D0%25BE%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B8%25D0%25B4 %2B%25D0%2595%25D0%25BB%25D0%25B5%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B8%25D0%25BD%2522%26start%3D480%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN%26tbo%3D1%26prmd%3Divns

And another article he was quoted in:
translate.google.com...://www.vz.ru/news/2010/9/21/434034.html&ei=MwKVTYTYNK680QGe2ZjyCw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result& resnum=3&ved=0CDwQ7gEwAjjgAw&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522%25D0%259B%25D0%25B5%25D0%25BE%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B8%25D0%25B4%2B%25D0%2595%25D0%25BB%25D0%25B5%25D 0%25BD%25D0%25B8%25D0%25BD%2522%26start%3D480%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN%26tbo%3D1%26prmd%3Divns

Still, super slim picking for anything besides that April article you provided...I sampled the pages, and the ones above were pretty much the gist of it so far.

OH and my bad, the VAST VAST majority of the articles were just Russian press covering the discovery, which would make sense that they'd cover it more over there.
edit on 31-3-2011 by ufoinquirer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Oh, and there are twice as many search results for "Leonid Elenin," and that is indeed what he seems to be calling himself on Facebook, so still some oddities.. but happy to find more traces!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i'm new so, please discredite everything. We are all thinkers, have different oppinions, so ask me this. Why are they building bunkers? Not to mention, fema ordering more body bags, WHY?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So, in sum...

-Leonid Elenin is legitimately a spooky name, and it is indeed a totally unique, original (full) name that...
-Doesn't start showing up in Google until around the time he started up the well-known blog in 2010 of March, the blog that documents the comet discovery.
-The name of the comet is seriously inconvenient, as the comet's elliptical orbit is almost identical to Planet X's (I can show you the proof of this, there are 2008 videos that predict Planet X orbit and it coincides with comet elenin's) so I wonder even if the name isn't profound..we still have a case. Maybe he just discovered something they weren't expecting to find, and it's all gradually adding up to what the ancients were concerned about - maybe there's no big planet X but indeed (a brown dwarf) or a trio of comets that are just really destructive?
-He also shows up in some local Russian articles, quoted about an asteroid discovery (his), and about some astronomical event (what to expect)...again, these articles show up after the blog was started
-He is attached to real-life Russian institutions (as far as I can tell so far)
-There are 2 photos of him on the web, no video
-Only contact with him has been via text
-No single significant media interview with him
-At least one article showing up in 2008
-Facebook profile without FB family member friends with last name of Elenin, but Elenin is common last Russian name

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
HEY, if true, what are we really to do? prepare, so you or anyone else prepare, ok, prepare. I myself is a person , like you based on truths, what truths, what you hear or see on her or youtube or wherever. Hey, take a look , do you see anything, worry when you see. i'm nt telling you nt to prepare all i am saying is look.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

So, in sum...

-Leonid Elenin is legitimately a spooky name, and it is indeed a totally unique, original (full) name that...
-Doesn't start showing up in Google until around the time he started up the well-known blog in 2010 of March, the blog that documents the comet discovery.
-The name of the comet is seriously inconvenient, as the comet's elliptical orbit is almost identical to Planet X's (I can show you the proof of this, there are 2008 videos that predict Planet X orbit and it coincides with comet elenin's) so I wonder even if the name isn't profound..we still have a case. Maybe he just discovered something they weren't expecting to find, and it's all gradually adding up to what the ancients were concerned about - maybe there's no big planet X but indeed (a brown dwarf) or a trio of comets that are just really destructive?
-He also shows up in some local Russian articles, quoted about an asteroid discovery (his), and about some astronomical event (what to expect)...again, these articles show up after the blog was started
-He is attached to real-life Russian institutions (as far as I can tell so far)
-There are 2 photos of him on the web, no video
-Only contact with him has been via text
-No single significant media interview with him
-At least one article showing up in 2008
-Facebook profile without FB family member friends with last name of Elenin, but Elenin is common last Russian name

...Um, Sitchin's planet had an orbit of 3600 years.

Elenin has an orbit of over half a million.

Little bit flawed.

And, well, perhaps the lack of information stems from how insignificant Elenin is at this point in time?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join